FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,487 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 190.
#3251 6 years ago

will also add my bally root beer tapper arcade for trade for pinball too hard to find
pics upon request.

Added over 6 years ago: root beer tapper sold now

#3252 6 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Machine - For Trade
For trade/sale: Wizard of Oz 2.0 standardHUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “If you're going to own a WOZ then you definitely want the 2.0 system. This is the new very stable and reliable system that JJP just started sending with their Wizard of Oz machines...”
3 days ago Canton, OH
Trade
teekee

Bump. Would love to trade for this ifvanyone looking for 3 way trade. Have a beautiful ToM, loaded tron that was on location. Also a nice tempest vid.

#3253 6 years ago

SOLD - I have a set of gold mirror blades I bought and never installed from member Drano here. Ultra thin and most agree he had the best color gold around in mirror blades. For WPC Williams/Bally Machines. PM if interested

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/home-made-mirror-blades

#3254 6 years ago

I got a restored shadow im about to finish if anyone is interested in trading or buying. List includes

Aurich package
New cabinet decals and redone
Black diamond powdercoat trim, legs, bolts and coindoor
Brass ramps and diverters
Brass wireforms
Brand new cpr plastics
Titan rubbers
New mini playfield
Color dmd
Lighted red blue flipper buttons
Art blades
Full premium cool white comet leds, flashers leds
Black nickle gun with custom faux pearl grips
Amazing play field with no sanctum wear
Back cityscape decal
Brass flipper bats
Grumpy upper playfield light mod
New color appropriate flasher caps
New stainless steel ramp flaps
Green star posts
For the right deal ill install pinstadiums
Might be missing some stuff but you get the idea

#3255 6 years ago

I think I'm ready to trade or sell my Transformers LE Decepticon. Was routed, but it's in good shape. Open to trading towards a Hobbit, Totan, DI, and anything else DMD that I haven't owned.

#3256 6 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Bump. Would love to trade for this ifvanyone looking for 3 way trade. Have a beautiful ToM, loaded tron that was on location. Also a nice tempest vid.

Holiday bump. Someone buy this so I can stop Trying to make it work

#3257 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
High Speed Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This game is in good shape. The cabinet is solid. This is an unrestored survivor. The PF is an 8, the BG is a 8. It's a good players game that is fully working. Parts of the c...”
2018-01-31
Cincinnati, OH
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 603 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3258 6 years ago

Cleaning out the parts bins:

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
FS: TAF mods Archived
New (selling multiple, business) - “Left overs from a restoration - all prices are shipped Bookcase decal $20 Uncle Fester mod $90 **Used** bookcase motor, replaced it before I noticed the screws holding on the motor...”
2017-12-28
Middletown, OH
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 156 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Up for sale 2 complete Funhouse trapdoor assemblies. Price is shipped.”
2017-12-28
Middletown, OH
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 43 times
Contributed to Pinside

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Cleaning out my restoration bins: I have the following complete plastic sets available for price indicated + shipping: Taxi - SOLD Space Station (NOS) - SOLD No Good Gofers - SOLD ...”
2017-12-28
Middletown, OH
Archived after: 46 days
Viewed: 523 times

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Mirco funhouse playfield with additional clearcoat. Gorgeous pf ready for your game. Price includes shipping to the lower 48. More pics here: http://www.weirpinball.com/gallery/ind...”
2018-02-12
Middletown, OH
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 301 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Clearing out my restoration inventory and have the following decal sets left over: Funhouse - Nice silkscreened set $275 - phoenix arcade - sale pending The Addams Family - Nice si...”
2017-12-28
Middletown, OH
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 400 times
Contributed to Pinside

Also have a TAF CPR pf with limited ed gold lettering
Scott

Added over 6 years ago: TAF pf is sold

#3259 6 years ago

About to list my Ripleys RBION. Game was completely tore down topside. Everything plastic was flamed. Everything metal was buffed on wheel to a shine, even ball guides to a mirror finish. Led'd, even flashers. Full three flipper rebuild with new bushings. All new rubbers and posts. Plays perfect. Cab is average, does have flipper wear that can be covered with protectors that come with game. NVRAM installed. Cliffy installed. Playfield was buffed and polished! Shines!

3750 obo

#3260 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Top down restoration. Essentially a showroom piece. Everything and I mean everything 100% disassembled, overhauled, cleaned, polished, reassembled and functions as originally desig...”
2018-02-16
Hinckley, OH
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 1208 times
Contributed to Pinside

Anybody like tic-tac-toe?

#3261 6 years ago
Quoted from McPin54:

About to list my Ripleys RBION. Game was completely tore down topside. Everything plastic was flamed. Everything metal was buffed on wheel to a shine, even ball guides to a mirror finish. Led'd, even flashers. Full three flipper rebuild with new bushings. All new rubbers and posts. Plays perfect. Cab is average, does have flipper wear that can be covered with protectors that come with game. NVRAM installed. Cliffy installed. Playfield was buffed and polished! Shines!
3750 obo

Anyone that hasn't bought a game from Scott needs to at least swing by and check this out. He is ridiculously OCD when it comes to shopping games. I don't know how he has the patience. Now if he only spent more time playing them instead of polishing them he'd lose less dollars from me.

#3262 6 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Anyone that hasn't bought a game from Scott needs to at least swing by and check this out. He is ridiculously OCD when it comes to shopping games. I don't know how he has the patience. Now if he only spent more time playing them instead of polishing them he'd lose less dollars from me.

Thank you

#3263 6 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

And you won't find a nicer person around. Very easy going and will go above and beyond to make sure the deal works out for everyone.

#3264 6 years ago

Thinking about shaking up my collection games will be for trade only..
HOU RFM
JP
DH
KISS PREMIUM HUO

Looking for GB le or premium
Walking Dead Premium
Also other games hit me up

I will do 2 of my games for 1

Let me know what you got

#3265 6 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “If you're going to own a WOZ then you definitely want the 2.0 system. This is the new very stable and reliable system that JJP just started sending with their Wizard of Oz machines...”
2017-12-19
Canton, OH
Trade
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 428 times

#3266 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Unfaded BSD cabinet. 100% Operational including Mist Magnet Blood red metallic powder coated trim and legs, (Legs never installed and still wrapped), Black powder coated Wirefor...”
2018-01-01
Solon, OH
4,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 1015 times

Just Listed

#3267 6 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

I have a few games for trade:
Bally Odds & Evens
Williams Fire!
Stern Big Buck Hunter
Not in a rush to move them, will post for sale ads with prices and such in the future.

Would consider adding Revenge From Mars and Super Mario Mushroom World to this list as well.

#3268 6 years ago

Have a minty WoZ standard (late 2015 build) with shaker & invisiglass. Would be interested in a trade or cash sale. Asking $7100. Interested in a Dialed In, and would obviously add cash. Would also be interested in a lower priced title like world cup soccer + cash, etc.

#3269 6 years ago

About finished assembling shadow. Below is a list of every thing done. Like to sell or trade towards a BM66. This game is beautiful.

New mini playfield
New CPR plastics plus extras
Aurich package plus original
Full leds plus flashers
New color appropriate flasher caps
City scape backboard decal
Art blades
Brass plated ramps and diverters
Brass wireforms
New stainless steel ramp flaps
All ball guides hand polished
New cabinet decals and redone
Stern metal cab protectors
Color dmd
Cliffys on inlane and shooter eject
All new titan rubbers
Black nickle gun
One of a kind hand made pearl grips
Black diamond powdercoat trim, all exterior bolts and coin door
Some interior parts powdercoated
Red and blue lighted flipper buttons
New play field glass
Brass flipper bats
New instruction cards
Flippers rebuilt and many cool sleeve changes
Beautiful playfield, bright colors, original great sanctum and its so clean it looks clear coated

#3270 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Still looking for a nice World Cup Soccer - PM me and I can turn around pretty quick. thanks

I have this beautiful one here in Cleveland, OH (East side too) PM me if interested.

Bill

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hep-world-cup-soccer-94

#3271 6 years ago
Quoted from BillP:

I have this beautiful one here in Cleveland, OH (East side too) PM me if interested.
Bill
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hep-world-cup-soccer-94

Wow, that is a beautiful WCS! GLWS

#3272 6 years ago

Looking for a trade. Your nice GB (pro) no ghosting for my loaded shadow (and a little cash). PM if interested.

#3273 6 years ago

I have several games I'm getting ready to list for sale or trade. PM for pics and details for now. Ads will go up soon.

Black Rose - Clean, full LED, Diamond plate, Cliffy, plays great, players condition. $2400
Monopoly - Beautiful condition, full LED, Cliffys, topper, etc, appears HUO. $3000
Elvis - Beautiful condition, full LED, HUO with shaker. $4500
Diamond Lady - Fully rebuilt with the intention to keep forever, excellent playfield and cabinet, new drops, ramps, decals, legs and a fully sanded and polished lock-bar. $1600
Stargate - Fully rebuilt. Excellent playing condition. New ramps, drop targets, decals, chrome legs, rebuilt flippers and shooter. $2400

Main trade interests are GB and DI, with some consideration for RBION and WOZ.

#3274 6 years ago
Quoted from SeymorGoldfarbJr:

I have several games I'm getting ready to list for sale or trade. PM for pics and details for now. Ads will go up soon.
Black Rose - Clean, full LED, Diamond plate, Cliffy, plays great, players condition. $2400
Monopoly - Beautiful condition, full LED, Cliffys, topper, etc, appears HUO. $3000
Diamond Lady - Fully rebuilt with the intention to keep forever, excellent playfield and cabinet, new drops, ramps, decals, legs and a fully sanded and polished lock-bar. $1600
Stargate - Fully rebuilt. Excellent playing condition. New ramps, drop targets, decals, chrome legs, rebuilt flippers and shooter. $2400

Wish I hadn't just traded WOZ, certainly would be interested in that Black Rose and Monopoly. Let me know if anything I have interests you.

#3275 6 years ago

Id also like that monopoly, but i doubt i have a trade youd want!

#3276 6 years ago

Looking to trade or sell my fishtales. 3100. I just installed comet leds, new rubbers and posts. Game plays great. No fish wear on playfield and slight cabinet fade on one side. I am also thinking about trading or selling my super clean t2. 2750. New rubbers, posts and leds. I would do a 2 for one for a newer stern. Pm if interested. Easy walk out basement. Pm for pics. Happy new year Pinsiders!!!

#3277 6 years ago

Looking to shake things up a little. I have an F14 Tomcat and Robocop for trade. Ads with descriptions and pics will be up over the next day or two. Games I’m looking for are,
Demolition man
T2
Frankenstein
Swords of Fury
Bride of Pinbot
Space Station
Whirlwind
NBA fastbreak
Bk2000
Judge Dredd
And many others + or - cash

#3278 6 years ago
Quoted from SeymorGoldfarbJr:

Diamond lady is a great game. I hope to eventually own one some day.

#3279 6 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Have a minty WoZ standard (late 2015 build) with shaker & invisiglass. Would be interested in a trade or cash sale. Asking $7100. Interested in a Dialed In, and would obviously add cash. Would also be interested in a lower priced title like world cup soccer + cash, etc.

Also have an original MM I would trade towards Dialed In

#3280 6 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Archived after 17 days 428 views Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Trade
For trade/sale: Wizard of Oz 2.0 standardArchivedHUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “If you're going to own a WOZ then you definitely want the 2.0 system. This is the new very stable and reliable system that JJP just started sending with their Wizard of Oz machines...”
2017-12-19 Canton, OH
Trade
teekee

Still trying for this if anyone driving to MD. Have a beautiful Theatre of Magic, Routed Tron with lots of great mods to trade toward the WoZ. Also a very nice Tempest Arcade I would sell for a few hundred off if someone helps with transport toward MD.

Go Bills!

#3281 6 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Still trying for this if anyone driving to MD. Have a beautiful Theatre of Magic, Routed Tron with lots of great mods to trade toward the WoZ. Also a very nice Tempest Arcade I would sell for a few hundred off if someone helps with transport toward MD.
Go Bills!

Thanks for the reminder but WoZ is pending... deposit received so looks to be sold.

#3282 6 years ago

Crickets

#3283 6 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Thanks for the reminder but WoZ is pending... deposit received so looks to be sold.

Thx. I'll resume search closer to home

#3284 6 years ago

I can't wait to hear the crickets again soon... this weather SUCKS!

#3285 6 years ago

I’ll be in your neck of the woods tomorrow. Want me to stop by on my way home?

#3286 6 years ago
Quoted from McPin54:

3750 obo

Would trade adding cash towards a newer stern

#3287 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Aerosmith (Pro) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Pretty stock HUO Aerosmith Pro. Only additions are Mylar protectors around the cabinet buttons, mylar magnet protector, and Cliffy switch protectors on the switches under the drops...”
2018-01-05
Hudson, OH
4,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 454 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3288 6 years ago

Anyone have a last action hero for sale?

#3289 6 years ago

Looking to sell my dialed in le. Bought new from automated in November. Been in same spot in finished basement since purchased. Has wear on head decals on both sides from box. Jjp sent me new decals but haven’t applied them. Also broke a drone propeller blade. I glued it on and can’t even tell, have 2 replacements sent from jjp to replace if desire. Other than that it is perfect. I installed cliffys, translucent titans, and chrome candy shooter rod. 8200. Mainly want to sell. Just find I don’t play pinball that much. I get excited about it then burn out pretty quick. Message if interested and I can sent lots of pics. Matt

#3290 6 years ago

If you have a populated playfield you’d like to sell, let me know. Thanks! It doesn’t need to work.

#3291 6 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

If you have a populated playfield you’d like to sell, let me know. Thanks! It doesn’t need to work.

How many do you want to buy?

#3292 6 years ago

I am looking for some imported EM pins and was wondering if anyone had any of the following for sale. I am looking for the following

Zaccaria: Combat
Zaccaria: Universe
Zaccaria: Circus
Recel: Criterium 75
Recel: Underwater
Recel: Lady Luck
Recel: Space Race
Recel: Icarus
Sonic: Birdman
Sonic: Butterfly
Sonic: Jai Alai
Sonic: Jokers Wild
Sonic: Prospector
Segasa: Cannes
Segasa: Monaco
Playmatic: Speakeasy
Allied Leisure: Sea Hunt

Also looking for a few select SS games

Wico: Af-Tor
Gottlieb: Robo-War
Gottlieb: Class of 1812
Gottlieb: TX-Sector
Gottlieb: Diamond Lady

If you guys have any of these and are looking to move them, please let me know. Thanks!

#3293 6 years ago

FS: Bally/Williams World Cup Soccer 94 (Very Nice Condition w COLORDMD (LED) - powder coated legs (yellow - also have original gold included), beautiful playfield - minimal wear at scoop and saucers (this was in a home for the majority of its life), no fade on both cabinet sides, minimal on front cabinet, No broken plastics or ramps, Fully LED'd inserts and back box with ghostbuster LED's, COLORDMD (LED), and working 100%

Can deliver to Ohio Show or local pick-up. Asking $3,400. PM via pinside or e-mail: [email protected] Thx. Chris

#3294 6 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

I am looking for some imported EM pins and was wondering if anyone had any of the following for sale. I am looking for the following
Zaccaria: Combat
Zaccaria: Universe
Zaccaria: Circus
Recel: Criterium 75
Recel: Underwater
Recel: Lady Luck
Recel: Space Race
Recel: Icarus
Sonic: Birdman
Sonic: Butterfly
Sonic: Jai Alai
Sonic: Jokers Wild
Sonic: Prospector
Segasa: Cannes
Segasa: Monaco
Playmatic: Speakeasy
Allied Leisure: Sea Hunt
Also looking for a few select SS games
Wico: Af-Tor
Gottlieb: Robo-War
Gottlieb: Class of 1812
Gottlieb: TX-Sector
Gottlieb: Diamond Lady
If you guys have any of these and are looking to move them, please let me know. Thanks!

I could possibly be persuaded on my class of 1812, players condition, full led, nos backglass, new translite.

#3295 6 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

I could possibly be persuaded on my class of 1812, players condition, full led, nos backglass, new translite.

How much persuasion we talking I have a pool sharks and cash or all cash

#3296 6 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

How much persuasion we talking I have a pool sharks and cash or all cash

Didnt realize this game had so much love! Ive had a ton of pms about it without actually putting it up for sale! Ill pm you about it. Looking for cash since i really want to buy a gb premium.

#3297 6 years ago

Class of 1812 is pending sold

#3298 6 years ago

Going to be searching for a gb premium soon

#3299 6 years ago

May try to sell a couple games to fund a stern. Wipeout, speakeasy, operation thunder (maybe), gladiators

#3300 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Looking to trade or sell my t2. T2 is in great shape and is really clean. The game has been recently torn down, cleaned and waxed, new comet leds installed, blue superbands, clear...”
2018-01-11
Mars, PA
2,650 (OBO)
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 973 times

Up for sale or trade is my T2!!

There are 9,487 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/66?hl=kvolak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.