FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,459 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 190.
#3201 6 years ago

Looking for a Stern Big Game, drop me a PM if you have one for sale!

#3202 6 years ago

Looking for a Fish Tales, Earthshaker or maybe Road Show. If you have a lead on any of these games let me know please.

#3203 6 years ago

Picked up a players condition Tee'd Off last week and the Mrs is vetoing it on the basis of the ass-grabbing going on in the artwork (I'm a boob guy, totally missed the fact that the golfers were copping a feel, lol). Asking $1,800 but also open to trades on DMD games under $2.5k.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Players condition Tee'd Off. Recently picked this up and I've really been enjoying the game, but the wife would prefer something else. The only thing not fully working on the mac...”
2018-01-16
Oxford, OH
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 718 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3204 6 years ago

Does anyone in ne ohio area have a special edition afm for sale? Intreated in buying before christmas locally if possible. Please PM. Thanks ahead of time.

#3205 6 years ago

I think Trent at Tilt Amusements has NIB.

#3206 6 years ago

I have an Earthshaker for trade. I just picked it up and it's more of a project than I want to take on.

#3207 6 years ago

You know how I be

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “One of the most beautiful demolition man machines you'll ever see! No credit dots at all! A bit of wear on the handles and a cracked plastic, but otherwise the playfield is mylared...”
2017-12-07
Nicholasville, KY
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 1677 times

#3208 6 years ago
Quoted from pindude80:

Looking for a Fish Tales, Earthshaker or maybe Road Show. If you have a lead on any of these games let me know please.

Yesh23 is looking to trade ES ^

#3209 6 years ago

Anyone have a MMR or Hobbit (Prefer Smaug or Black Arrow) that they are ready to move?

#3210 6 years ago
Quoted from jyeakley:

I am getting a ton of PMs about straight sale. I would probably need around 5200. Open to offers.
Trades are more appealing, especially if I want the game just saves a step and makes my life easier.
Pm for pics or more details. Interested in WH20, AS, IM, TWD, SM, GOT, FT, HS2...more as well.

Lowering price this weekend to 4700 cash or trade for a badass arcade! Lots of interest on the east and west coasts, but not much locally. Hoping that lowering value a bit will spark some interest! PM if interested!

#3211 6 years ago
Quoted from cincyITguy:

Anyone have a MMR or Hobbit (Prefer Smaug or Black Arrow) that they are ready to move?

I have an MMR LE listed on this forum and would also be willing to sell my Hobbit Smaug. Both HUO.

#3212 6 years ago

I've got some really fun solid state games that are available (Pittsburgh, PA).

1978 Williams Hot Tip (SS)
1980 Williams Scorpion
1974 Bally Black Pyramid

Also have a Stern Spidey (LEDs + LED OCD), and will soon have a Dirty Harry and a gem BSD available.

#3213 6 years ago

Looking for machine delivered to nicholasville, ky in the 2200 range or to trade my Demo Man + $ for a higher dollar machine. Pm me thx!

#3214 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For sale: XMLE Magneto number 198. This is a huo pin. I am the second owner. It has a shaker motor, the nightcrawler light mod, and scoop light mod. The aux b board was instal...”
2017-12-09
Wauseon, OH
4,995 (OBO)
Archived after: 470 days
Viewed: 930 times

Located about 40 minutes west of toledo

#3215 6 years ago

I have a few games for trade:

Bally Odds & Evens
Williams Fire!
Stern Big Buck Hunter

Not in a rush to move them, will post for sale ads with prices and such in the future.

#3216 6 years ago

Buck hunter would be cool. Dont have much to trade tho!

#3217 6 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Buck hunter would be cool. Dont have much to trade tho!

I'm very pleasantly surprised by how much fun it is, super challenging like Iron Man, which is something I like a lot. Still doesn't make me hate the theme any less though

#3218 6 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

I'm very pleasantly surprised by how much fun it is, super challenging like Iron Man, which is something I like a lot. Still doesn't make me hate the theme any less though

Not a theme id like either, but it really looks like a fun game! If i have anything youd want to trade pm me, 2 for 1, etc. Met is staying and a cpl others that my kid wont let me sell, but after buying met pro im starting to look at quality over quantity

#3219 6 years ago

Looking to shuffle the deck. Selling:

GB Pro - $4400
AS Prem - $6400

Both currently on location in 44702.
(5 months old with no wear)

PM for pics

#3220 6 years ago

Have several pins up for trade.
Demolition Man
Judge Dredd
F-14 Tomcat
HUO No Good Gophers
Ghostbusters Pro
Pics and ads soon.
Added over 6 years ago: Demolition Man sold

Added over 6 years ago: Games no longer available.

#3221 6 years ago
Quoted from Chrlbrwn88:

Have several pins up for trade.
Demolition Man
Judge Dredd
F-14 Tomcat
HUO No Good Gophers
Ghostbusters Pro
Pics and ads soon.

What are you looking to trade for?

#3222 6 years ago

I have a nice Who Dunnit about 30 min north of Toledo.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/57794

#3223 6 years ago

So thinking about trading my nice RBION (mirror blades, great pf, chrome and LED CT color changing backbox, etc). Dialed in and recently shopped.

Interested in wcs or GB pro. Pm if interested.

#3224 6 years ago

Had a few requests for some video of the light gun gameplay. Here is a quick video along with another showing a “Run ‘n gun” game called “Guns, gore, and cannolis”. Looking for trades locally, not interested in shipping. Shoot me a PM if interested!

https://vimeo.com/247067269

https://vimeo.com/247067323

#3225 6 years ago

I have a very nice striker xtreme
cherry cab and plays pretty well, fun game and theme

fun title TRADE ONLY UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT IT PM ME

trade for
monopoly
WPC era game flintstones fishtales
phantom of the opera
T2
maybe a nice sys 11

can add cash if needed but mostly looking for straight trade

PM ME

#3226 6 years ago

I have an original mpu from my Pinbot and am looking for suggestions on the value.
The board is bare and pretty clean. I had been having trouble with the switches associated with 1J8, I sent the board away for repair and when I got it back still had the same issue. I sent it off once more and the board checked out fine. I reinstalled it and had the same problem. I ended up buying a rottendog replacement and the that cleared up the switch issues. Any suggestions on a clean original Pinbot mpu that I believe has issues with the 1J8 connector? Thanks

#3228 6 years ago
Quoted from athenspin:

Any suggestions on a clean original Pinbot mpu that I believe has issues with the 1J8 connector? Thanks

It sounds like the resistor packs associated with the switch data lines need to be replaced.

Quoted from wayout440:

SR9/SR10* = 1k ohms x 4 resistors isolated/discrete (8 pins). Used for the switch returns (rows). Mouser part# 652-4608X-102-1K. Easy to test in-circuit.
SR11* = 560 ohm x 9 resistors bussed (10 pins). Used for the switch returns (rows). Mouser part# 652-4310R-101-560. Easy to test in-circuit.
SR3/SR15/SR17* = 4.7k ohms x 9 resistors bussed (10 pins). Used for the switch drives (columns). Mouser part# 652-4310R-101-472.
SRC6* (1k/470 pfd) = resistor/capacitor network for switch matrix columns. Has 1k ohm resistors with 470 pF caps in a single package. Can not be tested in-circuit. Replace with a 1k ohm x 9 resistor bussed (10 pins) with no capacitors. Cut off pin 10 (important!), and install pin 1 (common) in pin 1 of the board. The cut pin 10 of the resistor network does not go into the board's pin 10 position. See notes below for more info on this. Mouser part# 652-4610X-1LF-1K.

#3229 6 years ago

Any Ohioans want to make the trek to Buffalo next week Wednesday? I am heading your way! Lets made a trade (or sale?)! I am willing to come to you and set up the game in your game room! Below are a list of the games that I can bring with me, and I only have one rule when it comes to trades. No em's please! Message me for more details on any game

Working Games:
Arena (900)
Bone Busters (1500)
Heavy Metal Meltdown (1350)
Gladiator (1500)
Demo Man (2650)

Projects (Clean boards):
Royal Flush Deluxe (750)
Flash (500)

#3230 6 years ago

Nice RBION for sale - pref trade with WCS+cash.

#3231 6 years ago

Thanks for the info wayout440! The rottendog replacement has been very reliable, at this point I’ll most likely sell the original as is.

#3232 6 years ago

Machine - For Trade
NIB - New in box (distributor/business) - “For trade: New in box AC/DC Premium... looking for trades. Mostly 90's DMD pins and newer Stern titles. What do you have?”
2017-12-11
Canton, OH
Trade
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 412 times

Machine - For Trade
NIB - New in box (distributor/business) - “New In Box The Walking Dead Premium for trade... Looking for trades. Mainly titles from the 90's to current Sterns also interested in rare and hard to find arcade machines. Also l...”
2018-01-25
Canton, OH
Trade
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 557 times

#3233 6 years ago

Going to be selling a few once I get to looking at them.

High Speed (worn playfield)
NBA Fastbreak
Jackbot
Star Wars episode 1
Revenge From Mars
Shrek
Cyclone

#3234 6 years ago
Quoted from athenspin:

I have an original mpu from my Pinbot and am looking for suggestions on the value.
The board is bare and pretty clean. I had been having trouble with the switches associated with 1J8, I sent the board away for repair and when I got it back still had the same issue. I sent it off once more and the board checked out fine. I reinstalled it and had the same problem. I ended up buying a rottendog replacement and the that cleared up the switch issues. Any suggestions on a clean original Pinbot mpu that I believe has issues with the 1J8 connector? Thanks

MPU is sold

#3235 6 years ago

BSD up for sale. Complete topside tear down. All new rubber. Rebuilt flippers. Comet 50/50 SMD in GI and Inserts. Patched rom to eliminate Ghosting. Wireforms powdercoated black gloss. Cabinet trim powdercoated in red metallic similar to a ruby red woz. New Rottendog MPU. Plays 100%. Perfect DMD. Unfaded original cabinet.

Market place ad coming soon.

Looking for $4500 or trade for a nice WW

#3236 6 years ago

Iron Man huo in excellent shape with several nice mods. $5000obo

Machine - For Sale
Iron Man Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Loaded Iron Man in excellent shape. Plug & Play. Non-Ghosting LED's everywhere. Shaker Motor. Flipper Fidelity Speakers, Mirror Blades, Whiplash LED mod. Gold speaker Grill...”
2017-12-12
Cheboygan, MI
5,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 441 times

#3237 6 years ago
Quoted from tonyhoff1:

Going to be selling a few once I get to looking at them.
High Speed (worn playfield)
NBA Fastbreak
Jackbot
Star Wars episode 1
Revenge From Mars
Shrek
Cyclone

Could be interested in a jackbot.

#3238 6 years ago

Still looking for a nice World Cup Soccer - PM me and I can turn around pretty quick. thanks

#3239 6 years ago

Have a project Lost World I just dropped to 525! Beautiful playfield and cab!

Great last minute stocking stuffer!

#3240 6 years ago

Looking for a Zeke's Peak or Ice Cold Beer arcade. Any leads would also be appreciated.

#3241 6 years ago
Quoted from McPin54:

Have a project Lost World I just dropped to 525! Beautiful playfield and cab!
Great last minute stocking stuffer!

If I only had room .buy with confidence great pinball guy. and Marry xmas!

#3242 6 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “If you're going to own a WOZ then you definitely want the 2.0 system. This is the new very stable and reliable system that JJP just started sending with their Wizard of Oz machines...”
2017-12-19
Canton, OH
Trade
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 428 times

#3243 6 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Looking for a Zeke's Peak or Ice Cold Beer arcade. Any leads would also be appreciated.

There was an ice cold beer listed today in the Mr Pinball classifieds for $250. Of course it's in Washington....

#3244 6 years ago

One of my personal machines up

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Collector quality home use only Twilight Zone. Armor blacked out (metallic flake black powder coat). Everything removed from the playfield so it could receive an incredible clear c...”
2017-12-18
Middletown, OH
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 714 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3245 6 years ago

Have a beautiful SWE1 in md hoping for an rfm trade. Lmk if you have one or cash deal. Working on another Ohio deal so trying to make it worth the trip.

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “New Star Wars movie so time to add the pin Game looks huo. Cabinet perfect, monitor bright , pf looks great flippers rebuilt. Light saber repaired with new 2803 chip which I sip ...”
2017-12-15
Bethany Beach, DE
2,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 378 times

#3246 6 years ago
Quoted from steviechs:

There was an ice cold beer listed today in the Mr Pinball classifieds for $250. Of course it's in Washington....

I saw that. A little far to drive!

#3247 6 years ago

I have a black rose that's been in my collection for the past 5 years. Its a nice players. Cliffy over cannon wear. Plays 100% leds. Cab has fade, again players game.
Looking for offers UNDER pinside average.
Maybe trades towards anything on my wishlist but would really just like to make some room.

Thank you

#3248 6 years ago

still have a very nice striker xtreme works great

will trade for right deal.

pm me. looking for stern post 2000 or WPC

#3249 6 years ago

Have a shadow and cash or just cash outright for one or two of the following games-
X-men
Walking Dead
Game of thrones
Simpsons

Might be open to other modern sterns and am open to trade offers.

#3250 6 years ago

still have my Aerosmith premium if anyone is in the market.

There are 9,459 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/65?hl=kvolak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.