FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,483 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 190.
#3051 6 years ago

WPC89 MPU Board for sale cheap! Free shipping or local pickup.

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “Recently pulled MPU from a WPC 89 Dracula. LM339s have been socketed and replaced and battery holder was removed by previous game owner. Board shows signs of battery damage. Wh...”
2017-10-20
Solon, OH
50 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 68 times

#3052 6 years ago

Selling my big dart board for $250 and my slot machine for $300 you can look in the market for pictures.

#3053 6 years ago

So my grail pinball since I got in to this hobby has always been lotr. I have a Metallica premium I could offer for trade if anyone has a lotr they want to unload. PM me if interested.

#3054 6 years ago

I have a Williams Blackout I'm asking $1000 for. Everything works but the left flipper is weak and needs attention, decent overall condition but playfield is average. Recently was cleaned and new rubbers not too long ago. I listed it in the marketplace earlier today.

#3055 6 years ago

Looking to sell or trade the following pins I just picked up and will put them in marketplace later today. Dixieland (68 Bally), Big Show (74 Bally). Ship-Mates, Sinbad (solid state) and Dracula (Stern). Located in Fort Wayne, IN. Prefer Williams System 11 games and can add cash to any deal.

#3056 6 years ago

I have a very nice Indiana jones for sale / trade (see my wish list) in the marketplace. 1 for 1 - 2 for 1 + -

#3057 6 years ago

Not in Ohio, but close!

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “On the block is a Jurassic Park! The cabinet, playfield and game itself are great, but there is a bit of wear with the scoops and saucers that would be easily coverable with cliffy...”
2017-10-15
Nicholasville, KY
Trade
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 978 times

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “A More comprehensive list of what I'm looking for: Dirty Harry Tales from the Crypt Jack Bot WWF Royal Rumble Batman Forever Johnny Mnemonic Demolition Man Congo Lethal Weapon 3 G...”
2017-10-14
Nicholasville, KY
Wanted
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 347 times

#3058 6 years ago

Aerosmith pro for trade. Just unboxed a couple weeks ago. Plus or minus cash or even two for one trades. Thanks.

#3059 6 years ago

<del>Hey guys. I wanted to pass on the news that there is a pinbot at Buckeye Thrift in Mansfield Ohio. It has a 3k price tag on it and they would have sold it for $1200. I looked at it with the intent to buy it after seeing an ad for it but it's in rough shape. The grid was worn to wood in spots and the rest of the field was faded and swirled pretty bad. Some wear around some inserts. It played a game and the visor worked. Cabinet had missing paint in spots and missing chunks on the backbox and lower head. Translite wasn't silkscreened but was good. I couldnt get the glass off to look for battery leakage. Plastics and ramps looked good but all rubbers were crumbled. They wouldn't take $800 which was what I thought it was worth.</del>

Nevermind, it is now sold. After some further haggling with one of the business partners, I am buying it. Posted this and then he messaged me. Sorry to get anyone excited

#3060 6 years ago
Quoted from Chrlbrwn88:

Aerosmith pro for trade. Just unboxed a couple weeks ago. Plus or minus cash or even two for one trades. Thanks.

Aww man shawn! I havent sold enough games!

#3061 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

Hey guys. I wanted to pass on the news that there is a pinbot at Buckeye Thrift in Mansfield Ohio. It has a 3k price tag on it and they would have sold it for $1200. I looked at it with the intent to buy it after seeing an ad for it but it's in rough shape. The grid was worn to wood in spots and the rest of the field was faded and swirled pretty bad. Some wear around some inserts. It played a game and the visor worked. Cabinet had missing paint in spots and missing chunks on the backbox and lower head. Translite wasn't silkscreened but was good. I couldnt get the glass off to look for battery leakage. Plastics and ramps looked good but all rubbers were crumbled. They wouldn't take $800 which was what I thought it was worth.

I think $800 is fair for the condition it's in.

#3062 6 years ago

I could be persuaded to trade a decent High Speed I just bought for a different system 11 or a Sinbad + cash.

#3063 6 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Are you the one who had a class of 1812 for sale awhile back or is it sold or is my old memory failing me again

#3064 6 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

If you hadn't sold pinbot so fast, this would be at your house already.

#3065 6 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

Are you the one who had a class of 1812 for sale awhile back or is it sold or is my old memory failing me again

No, ive never had it for sale, i think i put it up as a possibility, but i cant remember anymore which games i offered up. I know for sure pinbot sing along atlantis time machine and speakeasy. Pinbot and sing along are sold.

Quoted from Chrlbrwn88:

If you hadn't sold pinbot so fast, this would be at your house already.

Now i guess i should be mad at the buyer! Haha

#3066 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

<del>. They wouldn't take $800 which was what I thought it was worth.</del>
Nevermind, it is now sold. After some further haggling with one of the business partners, I am buying it. Posted this and then he messaged me. Sorry to get anyone excited

...don't worry...

#3067 6 years ago
Quoted from Jjsmooth:

...don't worry...

Good pick up! I'm also looking for a Pinbot myself!

#3068 6 years ago
Quoted from Guari777:

I think $800 is fair for the condition it's in.

Good pick up! I'm also looking for a Pinbot myself!

#3069 6 years ago
Quoted from corvair61:

I have a nice Fireball!

Still trying to sell that Fireball? I see that you have a Dolly, I saw one in Michigan on the CL board for $500.00 only lasted a few hours and then it was gone. I would like one but the price always makes me say no. Unless it was a fire sale of around $500.00? To bad you don't have more EM's maybe we could work a package deal if you did?

#3070 6 years ago

Thinking about selling or trading my HUO TZ, really want an Attack from Mars remake or MM. PM for details.

#3071 6 years ago

Selling 2 pins for friends -

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Snow Queen Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Working Snow Queen - repainted cab and some repainting in bg by a previous owner. Pf is nice. Selling for a friend so price is what it is.”
2017-10-23
Middletown, OH
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 293 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Low play LE Stern Star Wars - selling for a friend. Includes some custom extras including a $200 Star Destroyer topper. Sorry for the small pics - you can contact the seller (Joe) ...”
2017-12-07
Middletown, OH
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 1723 times

#3072 6 years ago

Considering trading my LOTR towards an AFMR SE. Third owner, HUO, nice shape, LEDs, Palantir mod, speaker lights.

#3073 6 years ago

Looking at 2 pins in Ohio. SWE1 and Atlantis...Have a loaded TWD in MD...Lots of trade offers but most are too far. Seeing if anyone ever heads east. Trying to find a way to get both and get 2 Ohio pins sold

#3074 6 years ago

I have a refurbished pinbot for sale and a non working Sinbad,

#3075 6 years ago

I have a very nice Mustang Pro I bought NIB, low plays, like new or better with all of the quality control issues lately. I've been kicking around the idea of trading it out. titles I can currently think of being interested in are FT, TWD, and RZ. +/- cash as necessary

#3076 6 years ago

Need room, PM if interested - WNBJM, METPRE (RC), SWLE and WoZEC.

#3077 6 years ago

Would anybody in the Columbus area be able to help me move my Taxi pin? Caught my husband cheating, and he says I can only keep it if I move it myself and I’m no She-Ra. Have to move it by 10/30. Any help is appreciated.

#3078 6 years ago
Quoted from kvolak:

Would anybody in the Columbus area be able to help me move my Taxi pin? Caught my husband cheating, and he says I can only keep it if I move it myself and I’m no She-Ra. Have to move it by 10/30. Any help is appreciated.

Your husband is the biggest douchebag on the planet and all you get is a pimball machine? I hope you get it moved and take him to the cleaners. A lot of good pinball folks in Columbus who can surely help out. GLWS (S =shithead)

#3079 6 years ago
Quoted from kvolak:

I hope you've already spoken with a lawyer.

Wish I had a vehicle that could haul a pin.

#3080 6 years ago

I have a players funhouse, make reasonable offer... plays but needs some love , text 574 361 9561 Paul
also have no fear 2500
space station 1800
millionaire, needs cleaned and switches adjust but it plays 700
mario andretti 1900...clean
high speed-clean 2000
cue ball wizard 1700

#3081 6 years ago
Quoted from Geocab:

I hope you've already spoken with a lawyer.
Wish I had a vehicle that could haul a pin.

I have a vehicle, I just can’t move it by myself. And I did speak to the lawyer, it’ll just be a disillusionment.

#3082 6 years ago
Quoted from kvolak:

I have a vehicle, I just can’t move it by myself. And I did speak to the lawyer, it’ll just be a disillusionment.

PM sent. I may be able to help

#3083 6 years ago

Bullseye 301 = $450
TimeWarp = $650

Both work fine and in fairly good shape. Columbus Ohio near I-71

#3084 6 years ago

Interested in the Bullseye301---IM sent

#3085 6 years ago
Quoted from kvolak:

WTF...so a beautiful damsel in distress (a pinhead nun the less) is in need of some help...and in 24hrs only 1 person offers to help...I watched you guys help and throw money and escalaras at an 18 yr old...(who could have done more himself imo).....i'll drive from Buffalo to help you if nobody will step up...just let me know...I'm on vacation and my wife loves meeting new people...take me up on it if you want...good luck with everything... ................Joey

#3086 6 years ago

I will be near Columbus this weekend, and can possibly help----IM me with time and place.

Since I will be near Columbus, are there any pins for sale besides what's been posted here?

#3087 6 years ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

WTF...so a beautiful damsel in distress (a pinhead nun the less) is in need of some help...and in 24hrs only 1 person offers to help...I watched you guys help and throw money and escalaras at an 18 yr old...(who could have done more himself imo).....i'll drive from Buffalo to help you if nobody will step up...just let me know...I'm on vacation and my wife loves meeting new people...take me up on it if you want...good luck with everything... ................Joey

I definitely wish I could help, but I'm on call this weekend. Can't risk driving two hours away and get a call.

#3088 6 years ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

Thank you. I did get PMs from a couple people who were willing to make very long commutes to help. PinballTilt is coming by tomorrow night to help. You and your wife don't need to drive from Buffalo to Columbus, but I appreciate you offering.

#3089 6 years ago

Trade or sell
1 X 1 +
1 x 2 + -

Machine - For Trade
Fully restored (full original status) - “Beautifully restored 1993 Indiana Jones Pinball: Trade or sale + or - Clear Coated Play-field All new Plastics Nickel Plated gun handle Re-plated ramp returns Under playfield pa...”
2017-10-19
Milan, OH
Trade
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 2041 times

#3090 6 years ago

Getting in the middle of domestic disputes / situations is dangerous for cops, yet alone a pin hauler. This is a random internet stranger, who knows what you are walking into. Glad she got some assistance, but I'd make sure I wasn't alone.

#3091 6 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Getting in the middle of domestic disputes / situations is dangerous for cops, yet alone a pin hauler. This is a random internet stranger, who knows what you are walking into. Glad she got some assistance, but I'd make sure I wasn't alone.

Very True! I was thinking the same thing!

#3092 6 years ago

Actually he is moved out as of yesterday and is living two counties away, plus he’s working when it will be moved. He even left me the socket wrench to dissassemble it. I would have given it up and wouldn’t ask anyone else to be involved if I thought it was a dangerous situation - it’s Taxi not Monster Bash.

#3093 6 years ago

Any interest in an unshopped Maverick?

#3094 6 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Trade only. Would like TWD,GB, Can add cash. Let me know what you got. Not looking to travel. Has full Cointaker premium LED kit installed, monitor amplifier installed, cliffy on...”
2017-10-22
Munroe Falls, OH
Trade
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1290 times

#3095 6 years ago

CP posted to the marketplace.

Machine - For Sale
Champion Pub Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for your purchase or trade consideration is a working, and pretty nice Champion Pub. I waited a long time to find a nice one, enjoyed it, and now I'm ready to move on to someth...”
2017-10-29
Liberty Township, OH
4,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 766 times

#3096 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballdad1961:

Interested in the Bullseye301---IM sent

Still available and lowered price to hopefully move them. I'm picking up a Dr Dude on Tomorrow and already overfilled by three games.

Bullseye 301 = $400
TimeWarp = $600

Take both for $900
Both work fine and in fairly good shape. Just north of downtown Columbus Ohio right off I-71

#3097 6 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

Still trying to sell that Fireball? I see that you have a Dolly, I saw one in Michigan on the CL board for $500.00 only lasted a few hours and then it was gone. I would like one but the price always makes me say no. Unless it was a fire sale of around $500.00? To bad you don't have more EM's maybe we could work a package deal if you did?

The Fireball comment was an inside joke between Bowlingjim and I. And the Dolly is NFS. Sorry!

#3098 6 years ago

Metallica Premium listed in the marketplace. Still interested in trading it for a LOTR

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale or trade is Metallica premium. This is the monsters edition. It's not a great fit for my young family, so I'm looking to pass it on to someone who will be able to appre...”
2017-10-29
Akron, OH
6,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 660 times

#3100 6 years ago

Price lowered to 1500 on atlantis.

There are 9,483 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/62?hl=kvolak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.