FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,487 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 190.
#251 9 years ago

Finishing up the resto on this TAF - should be set to go real soon after final cleaning.

http://www.weirpinball.com/gallery/index.php/For-Sale/For-Trade/The-Addams-Family---full-restoration---Coming-Soon

Scott

#252 9 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

HEP WH2O and HEP ToM sold…
HUO low play TAFG, HEP WW, HEP ES, HEP Creature, HEP EATPM still available.

Quoted from teekee:

HEP WW sold!
Still have: HUO low play TAFG, HEP ES, HEP Creature, HEP EATPM

Quoted from teekee:

HUO low play TAFG is sold… still have: HEP ES, HEP Creature, HEP EATPM

HEP EATPM Sold! Two beauties left! HURRY, HURRY, HURRY! HEP sample ES with RARE pink BG and HEP CFTBL all stock with only tail light mod added. Absolutely gorgeous!

Come on Buddy you can do it!

#253 9 years ago

I would love that CFTBL, but building the new house/gameroom comes first....

#254 9 years ago

I have a real nice Road Kings working 100% asking 900.00
Have a nice working Granny and Gators 900
Nice working Gottlieb 300 real nice playfield and glass 700
very nice Williams Cyclone 1750

#255 9 years ago
Quoted from mikepin:

I have a real nice Road Kings working 100% asking 900.00

What part of the state are you? I'd be down to check out your Road Kings

#256 9 years ago

Anyone have a TSPP for sale nearby?

#257 9 years ago

Update on games fs:

Still have HUO Wms IJ, HUO Sopranos, IM.
New FS: No Fear, No Good Gofers w/NOS pf
Sale pending: Restored TAF

http://www.weirpinball.com/gallery/index.php/For-Sale/For-Trade

Scott

IMG_3865.JPGIMG_3865.JPG

IMG_3623.JPGIMG_3623.JPG
#259 9 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

HEP EATPM Sold! Two beauties left! HURRY, HURRY, HURRY! HEP sample ES with RARE pink BG and HEP CFTBL all stock with only tail light mod added. Absolutely gorgeous!
Come on Buddy you can do it!

Creature now sold! Chris Hutchins restored sample ES with rare pink back glass still available!

#260 9 years ago

I have an Apollo 13 FS or FT. $2400 OBO.

Available soon will also be fully rebuilt Flash and BSD, possibly others.

#261 9 years ago

Selling HUO wipeout & BSD
2k for wipeout
$2600 bsd

#262 9 years ago

Also selling documented Huo & perfect condition jokerz. Comes with nos plastic set.
Will also trade for another perfect condition system 11.

#263 9 years ago
Quoted from Push600:

Selling HUO wipeout & BSD
2k for wipeout
$2600 bsd

Interested in any trades?

#264 9 years ago

Looking for an Indianapolis 500 in Collector Quality Condition or Close to it

WILL DRIVE TO PICKUP IN OHIO

(Please PM Me)

* Playfield is most important to me and must be in perfect shape without the need for a cliffy to cover up wear. (Would love a cleared one, but not required)

* Cabinet must have original factory decals with little to no fade.
(Will consider re-decaled machines if it was restored by one of the Big 3/4 Restorers - pls don't ask who)

* Translite must be NOS and flawless.

* Damaged playfield plastics/ramps are not a deal breaker providing the replacement is available.

* Boards do not have to match but can't have any hacks/burn.

* Machine must be working 100%.

I'm located in New York so I'd prefer one located in the Northeast/East Coast but for the right machine would consider a road trip or shipping. I once made a one day trip to Ohio to pick up a machine.

Thanks!

#265 9 years ago

Whats jumping? Looking for some Sys 7 two level games (Jungle Lord, Black Knight, Solar Fire, Grand Lizard, or Pharaoh. Anyone? Looking for more player's condition/ something I can fix up to same some $$

#266 9 years ago

I know Grand Lizard is Sys 11...just threw it in there...

#267 9 years ago

Anything cooking....selling trading???

#268 9 years ago

Got a really nice GNR I was thinking of trading for a SM or Wh20.

Anyone wanna discuss a trade idea?

#270 9 years ago

Looking to trade my nice condition Monopoly. Bought it about a month ago and I'm looking to trade it because I can't get into the gameplay enough to justify it being the only DMD game I own. Upon buying it I was told that it was HUO, which seems true, and as of right now it has around 3,150 plays. It was at about 2,900 when I bought it. I can provide additional information and pictures upon request.

Here's a link to an album of pictures - http://imgur.com/a/mkCmo The cabinet/inside pictures were taken by the seller I bought it from, playfield pictures were taken by me.

Games I'm looking to trade for: The Shadow, Jack*Bot, Taxi, Rollergames, RFM, CFTBL, WPT, BSD... There are many more than that, but those are the ones are the ones I'm looking for most. I'll consider any trade offers, though, and as far as a sale price I'll put it up at $2,700, which is what I paid for it.

#271 9 years ago

I might be interested in trading my No Fear for something of close or equal value +/- cash a little each way is fine. Cabinet has the typical No Fear fade. Playfield is beautiful. New crystal clear ramps, plastics, Rottendog board, long upper flipper shaft and bushing. Games that come to mind are Demolition Man and Judge Dredd, may be interested in others. For the right game might be interested in adding my really nice Grand Lizard to the trade deal +/- cash a little each way is okay.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!

#272 9 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Got a really nice GNR I was thinking of trading for a SM or Wh20.
Anyone wanna discuss a trade idea?

I may be up for a GNR - Getting in a Stern Playboy, Nascar, Flintstones, T2, and BOP hopefully this week. BOP will probably stay, but the rest will get shopped and out the door. Also just got in a super nice STTNG. Still have a NF with minimal if any fade also.

Also looking for Congo, Dirty Harry, or possibly a Trasformers LE.

Scott

#273 9 years ago

Still have Williams Winner. Make me an offer. SWEP1 also still available. Sale, trade, let me know what you have! SWEP1 sold.

#274 9 years ago

I'm looking for a late 70's/early 80's ss. Not looking for a project, nor a completely restored game . Just a nice clean fully working machine. Open to title, but a couple in particular could be EBD or Globetrotter's. Looking to keep things at the lower end of the budget, but I don't know if I could pass on a good looking fathom or centaur if someone has one of those.

#275 9 years ago

Not sure if it is QUITE time to say good bye but thought I would see who is interested and what is out there.

Blackout. Fresh boards, fresh playin'!!!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/15555

#276 9 years ago

Does anyone know of someone in Central Ohio (ish) that works on Sys 11 boards. I blew up my SOF board... idiot. Hope it's just the boards......wouldn't that be nice.

#277 9 years ago

Clive at coin op couldron is extremely reasonable and very good.

#278 9 years ago

He's not in Ohio though.

#279 9 years ago

I'm in Michigan not too far from the border. Looking for a Diner and Rollergames. Willing to travel to the Buckeye state.

#280 9 years ago
Quoted from Push600:

Clive at coin op couldron is extremely reasonable and very good.

I was going to do either Clive or Chris Hibler. Anyone have any experience with Chris. Any which way I should go or both are good people?

#281 9 years ago

I have had good experiences with Clive

#282 9 years ago

I'm in Cincinnati and would be willing to repair it. You can PM me the specifics. I also have a SOF and I can "burn it in" once it's completely repaired.

#283 9 years ago

I am ready to put up my F-14. I bought it from Fatdirk a little over a year ago so maybe someone here can vouch for its shape. It's a prototype game and in awesome condition, PM me your email for pics. Only selling due to the speed of the game. I have limited space and everyone but me in my house hates it and gets frustrated. Asking $1,400.

#284 9 years ago

Actually, I get frustrated too.........I suck !

#285 9 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

I was going to do either Clive or Chris Hibler. Anyone have any experience with Chris. Any which way I should go or both are good people?

Chris is probably faster turn around and does really good work for a good rate!

#286 9 years ago
Quoted from nitrojcrawf:

Chris is probably faster turn around and does really good work for a good rate!

Thanks! SO I hear. Chris is at the top of my list! He had helped a lot in figuring out what I did and what need fixed. Good stuff! Thanks for the heads up!

#287 9 years ago

I've used Chris, very nice guy, great work.

I've also used Barakandl and had a good experience.

#288 9 years ago

RFM just hit the marketplace!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-rfm-1

**EDIT** - N/M - SOLD!

#289 9 years ago
Quoted from Geocab:

I've also used Barakandl and had a good experience.

He is good people! He just tuned up my Blackout boards. (looking to trade if anyone is interested https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/15555)

He's a great guy and in one of my leagues. He doesn't do Sys 11 yet. But I have prodded him about it. Mostly so he can fix my mistakes....

#290 9 years ago
Quoted from pinball_erie:

I am ready to put up my F-14. I bought it from Fatdirk a little over a year ago so maybe someone here can vouch for its shape. It's a prototype game and in awesome condition, PM me your email for pics. Only selling due to the speed of the game. I have limited space and everyone but me in my house hates it and gets frustrated. Asking $1,400.

This machine is really nice. This is tempting for me to buy it back. If only I had more space!!

#291 9 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

This machine is really nice. This is tempting for me to buy it back. If only I had more space!!

Come on up and bring the wife. We can make a night out of it.....TWD is calling you !!!

#292 9 years ago
Quoted from pinball_erie:

And I traded it to Dirk before that. It's a great game with a multi ball light show that will melt your face off.

#293 9 years ago

I'm ready to shake up the collection a bit so if you would like to buy or trade for any of these games let me know.
Junk Yard
Fire
Embryon
Black Jack(Bally)
Special Force
Gorgar
Sheriff
Suspense
Domino
Tag Team
Gondolier
Wild Wild West

#294 9 years ago

I have a BSD that I would let go of.looking for high quality system 11s or cash.
Maybe a really nice firepower or black knight + cash

#295 9 years ago

I am shipping a machine from Solon to ATL in the next 2 weeks.

Interested in any auto-racing themed pins in NE OH that I could ship together (essentially free).

Top of the list is an I500, in players+ condition, or anything on my wishlist.

Also, any AC/DC Premium in the low 5's.

#296 9 years ago

Junkyard price/condition?

#297 9 years ago

Have I really nice Nascar in michigan looking to trade open to Anything on my wish list or something I haven't thought of I'm willing to drive to the Toledo border for a trade
Let me know
810-588-2649

image.jpgimage.jpg image-540.jpgimage-540.jpg image-996.jpgimage-996.jpg
#298 9 years ago

I'm putting together a player's Eight Ball for $500.

#299 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Have I really nice Nascar in michigan looking to trade open to Anything on my wish list or something I haven't thought of I'm willing to drive to the Toledo border for a trade
Let me know
810-588-2649

That is a real nice NASCAR!

Great seller BTW do not hesitate to deal with.

#300 9 years ago

I have a couple of projects going and I am looking for a project machine to get some parts, playfield, and backglass off of. Boards aren't really necessary but I won't look a gift horse.

I would prefer a Williams machine (em or SS) because I know more or less how those work but again, not picky.

Looking to spend less than $150. So again....whatever ya got....

There are 9,487 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.