5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,846 posts
  • 445 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by bowtech
  • Topic is favorited by 256 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 515 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 4846 posts in this topic. You are on page 58 of 97.
#2851 2 years ago

Looking for a skeeball machine with the 100 pockets. Offering a finders fee if someone can help me find one!

#2852 2 years ago

I'm looking to buy a Popeye. Preference is HUO but will consider all. Thanks. Email is tru33@hotmail.com

#2853 2 years ago

Price lowered on HUO SM original. Will also trade towards AS pro, FT with nice pf, or AC/DC luci.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/52846

#2854 2 years ago

anyone have a cheap project Pharaoh theyre looking to part with? playfield condition is not an issue as long as its complete and can be missing boards, etc. Just sold a pin and im looking for a good project to sink my teeth into

#2855 2 years ago
Quoted from rhettkun:

anyone have a cheap project Pharaoh theyre looking to part with? playfield condition is not an issue as long as its complete and can be missing boards, etc. Just sold a pin and im looking for a good project to sink my teeth into

I just bought a pretty nice Pharaoh a few weeks ago and it is such a great machine for an early 80's.I bought it because it was a beautiful machine,I'm keeping it because it is super fun to play.if I come across a project Pharaoh I'll look you up.

#2856 2 years ago

I have a TZ available.

#2857 2 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I just bought a pretty nice Pharaoh a few weeks ago and it is such a great machine for an early 80's.I bought it because it was a beautiful machine,I'm keeping it because it is super fun to play.if I come across a project Pharaoh I'll look you up.

Thanks man!

#2860 2 years ago

Hi all, I am within a few hours to many of you so I thought I'd share. I have an Elektra for sale in Grand Rapids, MI. See posting below.

Archived after 12 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Elektra Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I have an Elektra for sale. I'm selling it to make room. Excellent machine, runs great, and I've taken great care of it to get it in what I consider to be excellent shape. Below a...”
2017-08-21
Grand Rapids, MI
1,500 (OBO)

#2861 2 years ago

Selling a Seawitch and Lectronamo project. Originally had them @ 500 each or 850 for both. Have dropped price for both to 700. Pictures below. Need them out ASAP. Located in Morgantown, WV.

http://s570.photobucket.com/user/wvapinball/library/Lectronamo%20and%20Seawitch%20Projects

#2863 2 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/my-pinside/my-ads

Also should have a couple nice Creatures and Scared Stiff's for sale or trade within the next month or two!

#2864 2 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

https://pinside.com/pinball/my-pinside/my-ads
Also should have a couple nice Creatures and Scared Stiff's for sale or trade within the next month or two!

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/teekee/market

Corrected link for ya...

#2865 2 years ago

I have a nice non faded tz.$$6500 and a nice non faded indy 500 $$3400 can bring to the Cleveland show..no trades. Pm for pictures thanks john.

#2866 2 years ago

16 ft gold medal ball bowler - works semi complete but is a project that needs gone thru
paperboy arcade complete but in need of working boards

both for TRADE only

looking for a

Funhouse
No good gophers
The Shadow
Theatre of Magic
whitewater
monopoly
ACDC
cftbl
stern Indiana jones
roller coaster tycoon
fish tales
congo
junk yard
flintstones
elvis
dirty harry
twilight zone
rbion
attack from mars-project okay on this one.

#2867 2 years ago

I put up my F 14 Tomcat in marketplace and Louisville Craigslist if interested. Open to offers, if interested pm me. Thanks.

#2868 2 years ago

Archived after 49 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) “For sale is a Riverboat Gambler The Good: The colors and art on this machine are outstanding! NOS playfield installed - HSA clear coated Cabinet was gutted, cleaned and painted i...”
2017-09-04
Westerville, OH
2,900 (OBO)

Have RBG that I can deliver to ClePin.
Offers considered.

#2869 2 years ago

I'm within a couple to a few hours of a lot of ohio, I have one of the best examples of a HUO BDK. Super low plays, LED Kit + Buttons, Shaker Motor, all paperwork, still have the incandescents as well, and tools. Feel free to pm. Looking for DE and Sega(Preferred)/Worthwhile Gottlieb games more than anything.

#2870 2 years ago

All - I have a HUO KISS Limited Edition w/Stern Interactive Topper and Yellow Filter - less than 200 plays with mods. Beautiful and mint. I love the game but also have Aerosmith and its getting more play right now. Open to trades plus cash. Asking $6,700 with topper, $6,300 without. I can bring to the Cleveland Show or pick-up in Bay Village, OH. PM via pinside or email at chriskorth@gmail.com. Thx. Chris

#2871 2 years ago

I'm looking for a newer Golden Tee (2015 or later) either live or home edition. Pedestal preferred but not necessary. Can trade one or more of the following games plus cash if need be. I am in SE PA so prefer to meet at York show in September.

Gottlieb Gladiators
Gottlieb Silver Slugger
Data East Laser War
Bally Baby Pac Man

#2872 2 years ago

Extremely nice HUO NGG - Was going to clean it up and let it go, but got a little carried away. Pulled the pf for clear before going back together, so this thing will be gorgeous in a few weeks.

#2873 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Extremely nice HUO NGG - Just going to polish it up and put on new rubbers and it will be set to go.

One of my all time faves!

#2874 2 years ago

Going to be in Cincinnati Saturday if any one has a dmd movie themed pin they are looking to sell. Just looking for something clean and reasonably priced!!!!

#2875 2 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

Going to be in Cincinnati Saturday if any one has a dmd movie themed pin they are looking to sell. Just looking for something clean and reasonably priced!!!!

CSI still on the market.

Archived after 0 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “This is a very clean players condition machine. Playfield is is very good condition, little wear around the scoop, shooter, and a few bumps on the cabinet & lockdown bar typica...”
2017-09-08
Kettering, OH
3,600 (OBO)

#2876 2 years ago

For sale or Trade
Gottlieb Genesis 1986
PM for Pics
Thanks JR

#2877 2 years ago

Namco Galaga/ms pac with the large CRT. Also plays original Pac Man.

As close to new as it gets. Confident this is HUO, but no proof other than previous owners claim.

Trade for pin? PM me if ya got something in mind.

SR

#2878 2 years ago

Anybody have a robotron or Ice Cold Beer? Finders fee

#2879 2 years ago

looking for someone to come out and repair/replace a coil on my monopoly in Cleveland area. pm me if you'd like to help. thanks.

#2880 2 years ago

Interested in a Popeye in Ohio. PM with info.

#2882 2 years ago

Thinking about trading my huo GB pro for something different. Probably poor timing given the recent news but the game is still super fun and in great condition. No ghosting inserts and only a few tasteful mods. Looking for the following but not limited to: + or - cash

Star Trek stern
Walking dead
Shadow
Wcs
Centaur
Ngg
Demo man
Pinbot

#2883 2 years ago

Looking for a STLE .

#2884 2 years ago

Going to offer TWD pro in amazing condition for 4850 (no topper). Haven't made the change yet but if interested, PM me.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/53226

#2885 2 years ago

Looking for a King Rex any condition (within reason, projects ok). King Rex is a pinball machine from 1970, manufactured by Bally Manufacturing Co. (If over 100 miles we can meet half way.)

#2886 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Going to offer TWD pro in amazing condition for 4850 (no topper). Haven't made the change yet but if interested, PM me.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/53226

You interested in trading for Metallica pro?

#2887 2 years ago

Sorry cash only as I'm trying to buy a brand new pin. Btw doing 4800 now which is a great deal. Won't find a nicer out of box.

#2888 2 years ago

Archived after 4 days
Not sold
Machine - For Trade
World Cup Soccer Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Bet you never saw this coming! Fresh flipper rebuild, fresh DMD, fresh soccer ball. Some wear around saucers and scoop but cliffys would fix it right up. Small piece of plastic b...”
2017-09-01
Nicholasville, KY
Trade

see my wants list for games I'm after. Willing to trade both 2-1 for the right deal as well.

I'm not *in* Ohio, but I'm close.

#2889 2 years ago

Just listed a Space Station for trade in the Marketplace. The machine is located in Fort Wayne, Indiana.

#2890 2 years ago

Judge dredd just posted.

Archived after 20 days
Sold for $ 1,800
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work “Well I bought this game and was going to keep it. But since then I have picked up more then I need so this one has to go. This game is unshopped. And has some issues. The lower rig...”
2017-09-02
Parma, OH
1,800 (Firm)

#2891 2 years ago

PM if interested

SWLE HUO
WNBJM HUO

Cleveland, Ohio

#2892 2 years ago

TWD pro still for sale - reduced to sell at 4700. So clean you can eat off of it! PM me if interested.

#2893 2 years ago

Just a bump for KISS LE and can bring to the CLE show

All - I have a HUO KISS Limited Edition w/Stern Interactive Topper and Yellow Filter - less than 200 plays with mods. Beautiful and mint. I love the game but also have Aerosmith and its getting more play right now. Open to trades plus cash. Asking $6,700 with topper, $6,300 without. I can bring to the Cleveland Show or pick-up in Bay Village, OH. PM via pinside or email at chriskorth@gmail.com. Thx. Chris

#2894 2 years ago

I have many items for sale in Parma, Ohio.

Archived after 2 days
Not sold
Other - For Sale
“I have many items for sale in Parma, Ohio. -Tron video game -needs marquee and power supply? EXCELLENT restoration candidate!!! $599. -Out Runners video game for sale for $39...”
2017-12-15
Parma, OH

#2895 2 years ago

Looking for a Gay 90's any condition (within reason, projects ok). Gay 90's is a Williams pinball from 1970. (If over 100 miles we can meet half way within reason.)

#2896 2 years ago

Kiss Pro for sale in Parma, Ohio.

#2897 2 years ago

Johnny Mnemonic for sale in Parma, Ohio

Archived after 18 days
Sold for $ 2,200
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Routed - fresh off route “Johnny Mnemonic: Strong running machine, fresh off route. Glove needs fixed. LED'ed, $2350. Ready for your commercial location or basement arcade today! Pinball Mafia Associates u...”
2017-09-05
Parma, OH
2,399 (OBO)

#2898 2 years ago

Scramble for sale in Parma Ohio.

Archived after 4 days
Not sold
Other - For Sale
“Hybrid Scramble Upright Video Game in Stern Scramble Cabinet. Clean cabinet. Has a 60 in 1 in it (with Scramble on it) and its an EXCELLENT restore candidate. Still has original wi...”
2017-12-19
Parma, OH
199 (OBO)

#2899 2 years ago

Mario Bros. in Parma, Ohio.

Archived after 4 days
Not sold
Other - For Sale
“Mario Bros with super clean cabinet. Works for a bit then the screen doubles. Probably the focus can be easily adjusted by someone with the know-how. ***FREE FUNG-FU MAGAZINE WI...”
2017-12-19
Parma, OH
399 (Firm)

#2900 2 years ago

Looking for a Galahad is a pinball machine from 1970, manufactured by Bally Manufacturing Co. Any condition (projects welcome).

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 799.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 115.00
Boards
AMCO
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D MODS
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 96.77
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball-Mods.com
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
£ 49.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 40.00
Playfield - Decals
Great American Pinball
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 20.00
Various Other Swag
Project Pinball Charity
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 76.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 23.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 8.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Professor Pinball
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 21.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
There are 4846 posts in this topic. You are on page 58 of 97.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside