FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,487 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 190.
#2751 6 years ago

Some of the bids may be off. I'm going off recollection and we were out late the night before so I wasn't real sharp. Most games need a fair amount of work and there was sales tax and credit card fees applied after the bids. Nobody really got a deal.

#2752 6 years ago
Quoted from davideokills:

Some of the bids may be off. I'm going off recollection and we were out late the night before so I wasn't real sharp. Most games need a fair amount of work and there was sales tax and credit card fees applied after the bids. Nobody really got a deal.

Did you end up buying anything? I left after seeing what they were going for and the condition was pretty bad on a lot of them.

#2753 6 years ago

Seems like the guy who was going to trade for my WCS 94 has flaked; he was supposed to come by today and I've heard nothing. So I'm still looking to trade.

World Cup has a great-looking cab and playfield. It was just shopped; full top-side teardown was done this year. This one was a beast to shop, but it came out beautiful. Back of the head took on a bit of moisture and has swelled, but is structurally sound; cabinet art looks great. Ramps are nice save for a small crack at the top of the left one, flippers were rebuilt, goalie was replaced, etc. New soccer ball. Also has full, tastefully-done LEDs

#2754 6 years ago

13' United Aztec bowler - works great except having issues with the ball lift motor I'm working through. I've gone thru all the reels, steppers and pin unit already. Pics in bowler thread.

#2755 6 years ago

Super nice Cactus Jacks for trade or possibly will sell outright...

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/50704

Also nice Junk Yard...

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/50726

#2756 6 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Did you end up buying anything? I left after seeing what they were going for and the condition was pretty bad on a lot of them.

I picked up the Bride of Pinbot, High Speed, Pokerino, and Night Rider.

#2758 6 years ago
Quoted from alexmogil:

Oh, really? Do they have a story? I'd like to know, maybe via PM or a separate thread if it's inappropriate for this thread.
I'm miles away (in WV) so I don't know too many vendors.

They do have a story! They recently had a serious fire and rebuilt most of the place. Customers had many machines there on consignment, but they had very good insurance and everything was either re-built or otherwise compensated.

Nice people for sure, but they are in business to make money. That means they will be charging more than what people on this site would prefer to pay.

http://www.pinballstore.com/product-category/pinballs/

#2759 6 years ago

Trying to see if anyone has a twister for sale let me know please.

#2760 6 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

13' United Aztec bowler - works great except having issues with the ball lift motor I'm working through. I've gone thru all the reels, steppers and pin unit already. Pics in bowler thread.

What bowler thread?

#2762 6 years ago

I have a LOTR that I am going to sell comes with powder coated armor legs, side rails,lock down and hinges. 4600

#2763 6 years ago
Quoted from mjpinballs:

I have a LOTR that I am going to sell comes with powder coated armor legs, side rails,lock down and hinges. 4600

If only I didn't already have one! Great price!

#2764 6 years ago

Getting ready to list
Indy 500 and Tommy

As always if sells I will contribute to pinside

#2765 6 years ago

Thinking about selling my ghostbusters premium. HUO original owner, Perfect PF, green DMD, side art, shaker, basically everything that is needed and looks good on this game. Not 100% but putting it out - PM if interested. Thinking about getting WOZ, GnR, Jurassic Park or getaway. PM if interested.

#2766 6 years ago

I still have a few megatouchs for sale and a JVL retro

#2767 6 years ago

Still looking for a nice twister or star wars trilogy.

#2768 6 years ago

Getting ready to put up my fully restored JD, and IJ restoration threads down below $5500 for JD and $11500 for IJ I will post some more pics and put them into marketplace tonight.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/judge-dredd-full-restoration-from-parts-machine/page/3

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-high-end-restoration-thread-my-high-end

Don't need to sell and not looking for trades just making some room

#2769 6 years ago

Just listed my restored TOTAN and added photos to IJ

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Here is a fully restored TOTAN new CPR playfield, ramps, plastics, all brass trim wireforms, switches, targets, pinballpro, every part is new or refurbed. This game is perfect abou...”
2017-06-30
Medina, OH
11,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 1242 days
Viewed: 963 times

#2770 6 years ago

and the IJ has photos on the updated listing

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Fully restored IJ HSA stage 2 playfield new nos decals, full brass, pinsound, pinballpro and invisiglass pics to follow link to restoration thread https://pinside.com/pinball/foru...”
2017-06-29
Medina, OH
11,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 1243 days
Viewed: 1823 times

#2771 6 years ago

Looking for a Bally Pool Sharks within 50 miles of Cleveland.

PM me if you have one

#2772 6 years ago

Titan and IJ pending sale

#2773 6 years ago

Have a clean one owner Zeke's Peak up for trade. Works great. Control panel and glass are super nice. Looking for pin trades.

#2774 6 years ago

$3,600 Judge Dredd sale - OBO
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-dredd-i-am-the-law?tq&tu=PinRob
ColorDMD
Crane mod
Interactive shooter lane light mod
Pinballcenter NoFlix Plus insert LEDs, Noflix LEDs general illumination
Rear Led strip to light up rear of playfield
Illuminated Instruction cards Electroluminescent panels run by 9v battery
Green fluorescent balls in captive ball area
Extra Deadworld planet motor
Shiny gold eagle topper
*Not installed yet
Deadworld locking ring mod
New set of Cabinet Decals
Pinsound board and stereo wiring
Not included are the gold flipper bats with character toppers on them.
I'm sure I've forgotten some things but I will add more to the description when I think of it.

Added over 7 years ago: Strike

#2775 6 years ago

Selling my recently restored Back to the Future. The for sale thread really has all the info. Also considering any trades up or down, +/- cash as well.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Hi everyone, Up for sale/trade is my fully restored Back to the Future. You can see some of my restoration process (with a lot more pictures than this post) in the following thr...”
2017-07-03
Cincinnati, OH
4,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 1059 times
Contributed to Pinside

#2776 6 years ago

Got anything good to trade for a TAF? PM me.

Has typical mansion/insert wear, but plays 100%.

SR

#2777 6 years ago

Is there anyone in Dayton that could spare 30 min of their time tomorrow? I can pay for lunch! I'm picking up my first early 80's Bally SS game but the owner lost the keys. I thought it would be a simple pickup (no stairs involved), but without removing the head (which I'm not super confident in doing myself), I can't fit it in my SUV. Every time I have tried to drill a lock, it's been a project and a pain. I could borrow my father in law's truck, but I don't want to transport it with its' head on back to Cincinnati in fear of damaging the game. Let me know!

#2778 6 years ago

Bring a cordless drill with a brand new 1/4" bit... No problem.

#2779 6 years ago

Yep. Works like a charm.

#2780 6 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Yep. Works like a charm.

Quoted from Jjsmooth:

Yes, I will. Issue is I don't have help either. The game is in a store so I'm sure someone can help me carry it outside, I'm just a little nervous about removing the head as I haven't done it before. I'm a modern dude, and the only older game I purchased (Meteor), already had the head removed. I'm sure I will figure it out - just thought of putting a feeler out there.

#2781 6 years ago

Doesn't seem like there has been much for sale lately. I'm looking to pick up another pin under $2000. Anyone have a system 11 or something else for sale? Kindly message me if so. Thanks

#2782 6 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Yes, I will. Issue is I don't have help either. The game is in a store so I'm sure someone can help me carry it outside, I'm just a little nervous about removing the head as I haven't done it before. I'm a modern dude, and the only older game I purchased (Meteor), already had the head removed. I'm sure I will figure it out - just thought of putting a feeler out there.

MiamiRedSkin There are a lot of molex connectors on the wiring harness that you will need to unattach from the boards in the head. I suggest that you bring a label maker and make labels with the connector# (ie J3, etc.) and place the label around the wiring harness just below the molex connector. Remove the backing of the label and make a loop around the wire. Push the wiring harness down into the cabinet. Later it will be much easier to reassemble the connectors to the boards with no guesswork.

#2783 6 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Is there anyone in Dayton that could spare 30 min of their time tomorrow? I can pay for lunch! I'm picking up my first early 80's Bally SS game.

What game ?

#2784 6 years ago
Quoted from Jjsmooth:

Lately a nice heavy flathead screwdriver has worked for me. Just set it in the key slot and with constant pressure turn it. Find they open right up.

#2785 6 years ago

And bring a Phillips screwdriver to remove the ground strap. If the head is hinged, you might have to unbolt them as well to remove the head if they were put on facing each other instead of allowing the hinge to slide off the pins.

#2786 6 years ago

Thanks everyone for the advice. The Cincinnati Group and Pinside are full of amazing and generous collectors. Matt, a Cinci pinball dude graciously road tripped with me and we got the game home. Game is Flash Gordon and I'm already hunting for more classic bally's!

#2787 6 years ago

Just saw the request for assistance. I would have helped as well!

#2788 6 years ago

Anyone got a shadow they want to part with

#2789 6 years ago

Still looking for either a Twister or Baywatch.

#2790 6 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

I have a Baywatch. Have anything for trade?

#2791 6 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Coolpinballdino A Pinsider in IL just posted a Twister for sale in the marketplace.

#2792 6 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

I have a Baywatch. Have anything for trade?

Pm sent.

#2793 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

coolpinballdino A Pinsider in IL just posted a Twister for sale in the marketplace.

Ok thanks will check it out.

#2794 6 years ago

For sale or considering trades for my Tron Pro here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/50424

TimeBandit is now shipping Tron kits. Add fiber ramp lights to this game with no drilling:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ramp-lighting-in-your-face-st-pro-brought-to-lifevideo

#2795 6 years ago

A relative is selling an Amazing Spider Man near Cincinnati. I haven't played it. $1450

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/permalink/131653954093768

#2796 6 years ago

Going to be up near cinci/ west Chester tomorrow. Looking for some thing in the 2 range. If you have any thing clean pm me! I've got the itch for my next pin!
Thanks Greg

#2797 6 years ago

Anyone in the CLE area interested in trading my NGG for a Roadshow?

#2798 6 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

Going to be up near cinci/ west Chester tomorrow. Looking for some thing in the 2 range. If you have any thing clean pm me! I've got the itch for my next pin!
Thanks Greg

krankcolc had some pins for sale I believe around 2k...

#2799 6 years ago

Here is my CV listing. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51876 Looking for trade, but will sell eventually if trade doesn't work out.

#2800 6 years ago

I picked up a way above average original Flash Gordon recently and I'm realizing that I am more interested in "modern" games than those from the classic era. I'm almost running out of room and already have a couple of games in "storage" in the basement not set up. I would be interested in trading it for something more modern (sys 11 and up), and of course, I would add cash. Everything works - put in LEDs, re-rubbered and cleaned the game. Backglass is super nice besides the bottom having some paint missing.

http://imgur.com/a/KNGyT

Pictures are just a couple that I snapped on my phone when I got it home. I can get more with a nicer camera.

There are 9,487 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/56 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.