FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,487 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 190.
#2601 6 years ago

Thinking about moving my mousin around. Would like to trade it towards something on my wish list.

#2602 6 years ago

Anyone looking for an over the top Tron Pro that would make most Tron LE's look piddly PM me. It has the lighted ramps, custom powder coated body armor... side rails and hinges are etched and backlite, Sparkys (MDM) micro display mod, the coolest custom lighted topper ever, Color DMD, arcade mod, speaker upgrade, lighted speaker panels, interactive under cabinet lighting, Coin Taker back box lighting, and billions of other mods... its the ultimate Tron!

Looking for trades mostly but would sell outright cash pickup.

#2603 6 years ago

Still looking for a judge dredd in ohio

#2604 6 years ago

I'm looking for a JD and BSD in the area.

#2605 6 years ago

I have a Tron pro or GOT LE for trade.

I'm trying to track down any of these within 250 miles:

Radical!
Barracora
Star Trek Pro

#2606 6 years ago

I'm putting my Mary Shelly's Frankenstein up for sale. I've owned it about a year and the only issue is that the monster's head does not turn (he does toss the balls however). It has DMD extender with a 17" LED screen set up to a blue color scheme and the previous owner also put in a new X-Pin power board and converted it to full LEDs. This is a re-import and while not collector quality, is still in extremely nice shape overall for a player condition machine with very minimal wear around the geneva hole and a very nice cabinet. I'm looking for $2400, local pickup and cash only at this time.
I've taken some quick pictures and saved them in a flickr album but can give more detail and any specific pictures desired to serious inquiries. PM on pinside is probably best.
https://flic.kr/s/aHskZzTkbP

#2607 6 years ago

Picked up a few more Megatouchs and JVL Retros

EVO Mega 208.5 300
Ion Mega 2014 450
JVL Retro 550

#2608 6 years ago
Quoted from greenhorn1:

I'm putting my Mary Shelly's Frankenstein up for sale. I've owned it about a year and the only issue is that the monster's head does not turn (he does toss the balls however). It has DMD extender with a 17" LED screen set up to a blue color scheme and the previous owner also put in a new X-Pin power board and converted it to full LEDs. This is a re-import and while not collector quality, is still in extremely nice shape overall for a player condition machine with very minimal wear around the geneva hole and a very nice cabinet. I'm looking for $2400, local pickup and cash only at this time.
I've taken some quick pictures and saved them in a flickr album but can give more detail and any specific pictures desired to serious inquiries. PM on pinside is probably best.

Great game! I was sad to see it go when I sold it. If I wasn't out of space I would buy it back.

#2609 6 years ago

Anyone with a Chanpion Pub interested in trading it for a nice Simpsons Pinball Party?

#2610 6 years ago

I have listed my WCS for trade in the marketplace. Looking for Black Rose, Whirlwind, Indianapolis 500, and Pinball Magic. Thanks

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I've enjoyed my time with WCS94, but it's time to freshen up my small collection a little. I'm interested in trading for the following games: Black Rose Whirlwind Pinball Magic In...”
2017-05-13
Akron, OH
Trade
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 327 times
Contributed to Pinside

#2611 6 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

If anyone is looking for a Captain Fantastic, there is one for sale in Ohio on Craigslist. Geographically located in Bay Villiage.

Is that the one on Columbus CL? Dude is asking $3500

#2612 6 years ago

Looking for a Baywatch within 150 miles of Cincinnati.

#2613 6 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Is that the one on Columbus CL? Dude is asking $3500

No, this one is on Cleveland CL. Really nice playfield and backglass. Cabinet has some fade and age marks, that's about it. Playable. I think it's worth $1200. They've got it listed at $1500. If I had the cash and space at the time I would have grabbed it.

#2614 6 years ago

I have a really nice stern striker xtreme and the games in collection minus kiss available. very fun fast game. looking to TRADE only for

Funhouse
No good gophers
The Shadow
Theatre of Magic
whitewater
monopoly
cftbl
stern Indiana jones
roller coaster tycoon
fish tales
congo
junk yard
flintstones
elvis
dirty harry
twilight zone
rbion
attack from mars
bttf +cash
i500
Johnny Mnemonic
Red & Ted's Road Show

pm me I can add cash where needed.

#2615 6 years ago

I picked up a HUO Avatar. I figured I'd offer it up for trade before I move it on route.

#2616 6 years ago

Just got in a nice Checkpoint. Should be ready soon.

#2617 6 years ago
Quoted from davideokills:

I picked up a HUO Avatar. I figured I'd offer it up for trade before I move it on route.

Wish i had something to trade. Interest in a cpl games for 1 trade?

#2618 6 years ago

I have a King of Steel in Columbus Ohio. Not the best example, but not a beat up game. Plays 100%. Circuit boards have been error free since I went through the game the first time. Has NVRAM. PF is mylayed and mostly good. Cab is OK. BG has delamination and was tipple thick sprayed (hasn't gotten worse in the 5 years that I have had it). It is an early production version with the more detailed PF art and different backglass colors (my game is the example shown on IPDB). I just moved it out of the basement and into the garage for easy loading. Asking $800. I have pics
Andrew
Added over 7 years ago: ** sale pending

Added over 7 years ago: sold

#2619 6 years ago

Does anyone have a widebody WPC lockdown bar and receiver?

Condition doesn't need to be great. Price is the primary consideration.

#2620 6 years ago

Selling my GhostBusters premium. Late 2016 build with no playfield issues. Everything still looks new. No issues. Air ball deflectors and pke mirror installed. $6600.

Willing to consider trades.

Also have a MPU pulled from a lethal weapon 3. The tip120 had blown on it - the one for the shooter lane solenoid. The folks I was servicing it for just wanted a new replacement board instead of it repaired. $150 obo.

#2621 6 years ago

I have a 1971 Williams Stardust EM that i picked up needs work glass is nice. price is 350

#2622 6 years ago

Only 2 states away and several pinheads make the trip...Beautiful HUO SM....Looking for SHadow, Congo or ToM....

Machine - For Trade
Spider-Man Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to trade for 2 pins. Game is beautiful. Shaker, LEDs, shooter rod, web protectors, custom sound. Looking for some b titles. Space station, BOP, black rise, stargate, th...”
2017-05-02
Bethany Beach, DE
Trade
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 1350 times

#2623 6 years ago

I won't be making the trip for a bit. My wife and I just had baby #2 on Sunday so I am not sure when we will be making the drive to Baltimore.

That being said, reach out if anyone is looking for transport between Cleveland and Baltimore.

#2624 6 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

I won't be making the trip for a bit. My wife and I just had baby #2 on Sunday so I am not sure when we will be making the drive to Baltimore.
That being said, reach out if anyone is looking for transport between Cleveland and Baltimore.

Congrats on the baby!

#2625 6 years ago

2nd that on baby. Great news

#2626 6 years ago

A true blessing. Boy or girl?

#2627 6 years ago

2nd boy. Born 5 years and 4 days apart! Won't need to buy any clothes!! Saving money for more pins! (And 2 college tuitions)

#2628 6 years ago

And a quick baby bump for the WCS for sale currently in the market place. How about $2700? Daddy can get a lot of diapers! (It doesn't need to go persay, but it would please my wife.)

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
World Cup Soccer Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Really nice World Cup Soccer. Brand new plastic set. Plastic protector set. Original Manual. Coin Mechs. Cash Box. Translite perfect. New DMD installed no bad dots no outgassing. ...”
2017-05-03
Solon, OH
2,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 765 times
Contributed to Pinside

#2629 6 years ago

Congratulations on your newborn boy!

That's a beautiful WCS. Someone needs to snag that pretty thing.

#2630 6 years ago
Quoted from Jinroh:

Congratulations on your newborn boy!
That's a beautiful WCS. Someone needs to snag that pretty thing.

Honestly I would like to keep it but something has to go and I think I rather keep The Getaway.

#2631 6 years ago

Oh I see yes, it is a beauty a shame to sell it, but I agree, I think the Getaway would take precedence too if push comes to shove. Your new boy will enjoy the Getaway with his big brother.

#2632 6 years ago

sell HS2.

#2633 6 years ago

Congrats Bos98! I have a 3 month old daughter, you can never have enough diapers.

#2634 6 years ago

Got a beautiful who dunnit with mirror blades, EXTRA SET OF REELS,full leds. No playfield wear at all near mint. Looking for
Judge dredd
Demoman with chrome triggers
Congo
Williams DMD games

#2635 6 years ago

Ok WCS is about to head down to my game room to accommodate the delivery of new custom cabinetry and a giant soaking tub for my master bath remodel.

If you have $2600 and can get it today it is yours.

If you have a Road Show you want to trade for it, let me know.

#2637 6 years ago

So I have a ground row 1 short on a new Scared Stiff I picked up, which is far outside my expertise. Anyone near the Madiera area want to enjoy some beers and poke around the game with me? The wife is going to a concert so I'm free!!!

#2638 6 years ago

I have a nice Robocop with a new pin led display for sale 1900

#2639 6 years ago

Still looking for a BSD and JD in the area.

#2640 6 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Really looking to trade my Indiana Jones for an MM, MMR, TOM, AFM, and I am sure a few others I haven't owned yet. My IJ is very nice shopped with Leds installed. Playfield is near...”
2017-05-17
Richfield, MI
Trade
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 239 times

#2642 6 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Who Dunnit Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Beautiful full leds including flashers who dunnit with an extra set of reels. Runs error free, no wear on the playfield at all. All plastics good. Minor scuffs on the cabinet. Tony...”
2017-05-17
Marysville, OH
Trade
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 768 times

See whats out there

#2643 6 years ago

Anyone have a Whirlwind they want to sell me? I'm looking to buy a new game.

#2644 6 years ago

Steve in Canfield has a shopped Sopranos for sale. Asking 3750.00 he has it on eBay if you want to see pics. If you want his number to call him or text him shoot me a message

#2645 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

Anyone have a Whirlwind they want to sell me? I'm looking to buy a new game.

one game i could never get my hands on. gl.

#2646 6 years ago

Frankenstein is sold and just made a donation to Pinside.

Quoted from greenhorn1:

#2647 6 years ago

I have a super nice stock TSPP to trade. Interested in Champion Pub, Walking Dead, etc. PM me with what you have if you are interested. Still have my original MM that I would trade for a MMR...

#2648 6 years ago

Looking for a project Dolly Parton. within an hour or two of Cincinnati

Rob

#2649 6 years ago

I'm on the hunt for a model S skee ball machine (or three). Anybody out there know of any for sale

#2650 6 years ago

Looking for early solid state Bally and Sterns, '80 thru '85...

There are 9,487 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/53 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.