FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,484 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 190.
#2451 7 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

I'll deliver my Baywatch to your Ohio doorstep for $3k. Now that's service!

Don't tempt me... with the new baywatch movie coming out that thing will be $10k by Summer! Actually, every pin may be $10k by Summer.

#2452 7 years ago

I miss my Flintstones. If anyone is interested in trading theirs or maybe for some other game. I have Airborne, Judge Dredd, and Austin Powers available.

#2453 7 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

it IS technically called "what's for sale in ohio right now?" .

In all seriousness, I don't think most people in the regional sale threads mind people from outside of the state offering games up for reasonable prices nearby, or offering trades up in state sale threads they're willing to drive to.

I DO think the whole "Hey, I'm half a state away and want to spam you with my ads at above-top-dollar prices" and "I'm half a country away but want a rare game please hook me up" threads go over poorly. (Not accusing the above poster of this.)

#2454 7 years ago

I've had very good trading experience with CJ aka pacman11 He drove to Ohio to do a swap and his game was in really nice shape. That Apollo 13 caught my eye but I know 13 balls will give me nightmares for repair problems. I also like my Deez 's a little surly so everyone just carry on like you are.

#2455 7 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

I'm assuming 4k for an Apollo 13 also includes delivery to your door. Even if it were NIB delivered it still isn't worth that price though.

Maybe the 13 pinballs are Silverjets which adds to the cost.

#2456 7 years ago
Quoted from Geocab:

Maybe the 13 pinballs are Silverjets which adds to the cost.

Or solid silver

#2457 7 years ago

Anyone have a World Cup Soccer for sale or trade?

#2458 7 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

Anyone have a World Cup Soccer for sale or trade?

I will be bringing a fairly nice example to the show. Trade or sell by end of Saturday.

#2459 7 years ago

Just throwing this out there... have seen people post offers to trade things for pinball machines... my wife and I are picture framers in Brecksville (between Cleveland and Akron) and would entertain trading with any of you needing some nice picture framing done. We are good and have done some pretty cool stuff.... see some examples on our website www.theframersgallery.com or message me if you're interested. Thanks! See you all at the show!

#2460 7 years ago

Gonna be listing a fully shopped/rebuilt The Champion Pub tomorrow @ $4750. Game is located in the Buffalo NY area but we are heading to the OH show on friday. I could make arrangments for saturday if needed

#2461 7 years ago

Any trades for a Big Guns? Pm me. Plays good, but is going to need shopped.

#2462 7 years ago

Looking for Indiana Jones (TPA) - PM me if you have one in nice condition. Thinking of trading or selling my fully loaded MET PREM w/road show case - prob nicest I've seen.

#2463 7 years ago

Heading to the Ohio show on Friday. I'll even deliver it FREE to anyone in the Cleveland area before the show if paid in advance

Machine - For Sale
Champion Pub Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For Sale: Very Nice Champion Pub. Since it seems to be a big topic...there are some ghosting inserts. Check out the pictures for more details. The cabinet is in nice shape with...”
2017-03-07
Grand Island, NY
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 697 times

#2464 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
FS: Who Dunnit Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice example of WhoDunnit. Goody bag still stapled inside. Fully working. Above average condition with nice PF. Fully working and overall a pretty nice game. There is a repai...”
2017-03-01
Blacklick, OH
2,650 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 666 times

Contact me if interested. Would prefer a cash deal with pickup.

Jim
[email protected]

#2466 7 years ago

I am helping my friend sell his very nice Lord of the Rings. The game has been immacuately taken care of and is probably the nicest one I have played personally. It has a ton of mods and extras added to the game.

-cabinet has been touched up and clear coated and looks very nice, no fear of future wear
-Lollipop rails
-ColorDMD
-LED OCD
-All white LED's in GI and inserts. Looks very nice.
-Palantir Mod
-Lighted Path of the Dead figures
-Lighted Barad-dur tower
-Additional Ring Wraith figures on sword along with 'invisible' Frodo that is lit by a UV blacklight
-Brass wire left ball return mod (replaces the plastic)
-Path of the Dead diverter plastic
-Mirror blades
-Playfield in good condition
-Plastic Gold Ring speaker inserts
The Arwen plastic is cracked. Recently torn down and shopped out with new Titan black rubbers installed. I will get pictures this week sometime.

Pictures available at the link below

https://goo.gl/photos/v4CidbCxRFWWWWJH8

This game can be available at the Texas Pinball Festival. I can also help with transport back to the midwest in mid April as I have to go pick up a game from the same area myself and I would be much cheaper than traditional shipping companies. Please feel free to contact me with any questions about the game via pinside messages, email me at [email protected], or text 574-596-2668.
$6500 OBO

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I am helping my friend sell his very nice Lord of the Rings. The game has been immacuately taken care of and is probably the nicest one I have played personally. It has a ton of mo...”
2017-03-08
Springfield, MO
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 576 times

#2467 7 years ago

I have a beautiful, all original, HUO Spider-Man available for trade. I am specifically looking for an Elvis (+$) in trade.

Fully rebuilt Judge Dredd.

Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “I have done a full tear-down and restoration of Judge Dredd. The game is extremely clean, error-free and plays fast. Specifics are below. New parts: -Brand new Eagle topper -New ...”
2017-03-06
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 605 times

Maverick in need of shop job, but comes with all the parts needed.

Machine - For Sale
Maverick Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “-Fully playing Maverick. The game needs a good cleaning/shop job. Included with the game is all parts needed for the rebuild. The game still has the unique game specific parts su...”
2017-03-06
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 166 times

#2468 7 years ago

We should change the title of this thread to what's for sale outside of Ohio.

#2469 7 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Maybe if more pins were for sale in Ohio, the few outside would be a little less noticeable.

#2470 7 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

LOL, yeah. I don't have any problem with Pitt, Erie PA area, Southern MI, or Northern KY, or EASTERN Indiana or even Chicago... They are all relatively close to OH.

But Missouri and TX? I don't know man.

#2471 7 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

LOL, yeah. I don't have any problem with Pitt, Erie PA area, Southern MI, or Northern KY, or EASTERN Indiana or even Chicago... They are all relatively close to OH.
But Missouri and TX? I don't know man.

Sorry the MO and TX one is from me. I live in Indiana and I will be in both of those places with the game so I was just saying that I can get it back to the midwest, IN, OH, MI, or IL as I frequent those locations and I know it is a game in demand. Again just trying to help my friend get it sold because he hates doing deals and in all honesty I enjoy it. I enjoy buying and selling and taking road trips so I get some enjoyment out of it too, and if I sell it before TPF he owes me a drink there, which is cheap for him since I only drink diet coke.

#2472 7 years ago

Yep, I snagged a game from MO by way of the Tsskinne Midwest Express. He can get those south/western games to Lafayette which is close enough to Ohio for me

#2473 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I enjoy buying and selling and taking road trips so I get some enjoyment out of it too...

Do you take orders if someone was looking for a certain game? I am recently retired & was thinking of offering a similar service.

#2474 7 years ago

Bill, you're too young to be retired.

#2475 7 years ago

Thanks for that Howie but I retired January 2016. Figured almost 35 years was enough. Staying plenty busy - not sure how I had time to work.

#2476 7 years ago
Quoted from Newport-Bill:

Do you take orders if someone was looking for a certain game? I am recently retired & was thinking of offering a similar service.

Nope just kind of help as people ask. I think I've probably transported about 10 games for people over the last few years including taking the one of three custom Buddy game from Chicago to Boston via a Canadian route getting stopped by border patrol coming back into the US. Longest and funniest trip by far.

#2477 7 years ago

Collin-Thanks!

I want to raise some funds for a Hobbit. I have a STTNG, Road Show and Getaway. All working fine and have LEDs. STTNG is very clean, great colors on the sides. Has light up enterprise topper. Road Show sides are faded and TED's eyes are always open. Getaway sides are washed out. No other issues on these games. Not looking for top dollar but somewhere in the realm of reasonableness. Thanks
Also have a BK2000 which is in very nice condition.

#2478 7 years ago
Quoted from Farmboss:

Collin-Thanks!
I want to raise some funds for a Hobbit. I have a STTNG, Road Show and Getaway. All working fine and have LEDs. STTNG is very clean, great colors on the sides. Has light up enterprise topper. Road Show sides are faded and TED's eyes are always open. Getaway sides are washed out. No other issues on these games. Not looking for top dollar but somewhere in the realm of reasonableness. Thanks
Also have a BK2000 which is very nice condition.

No worries! I can vouch for Farmboss. Good pinsider, easy to deal with!

#2479 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Sold via Facebook! Swords of Fury - LOCAL PICKUP ONLY in Columbus, Ohio for cash deals (if trading, we can discuss who drives) This game was just shopped early this year; it'...”
2017-03-09
Columbus, OH
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 1939 times

Looking to trade only, probably for a DMD game (ignore the price.)

#2480 7 years ago

So I got around 4300. Considering saving but I'd like to see what's out there. Defiantly into DVD games. Message me if you got anything on my wish list or something very clean. Playfield needs to have no damage unless coverable by a cliffy. Like to get a high end demo man or black rose

#2481 7 years ago

Man, not going to lie, with my home still up there, if I find something I like, I'm flat out going to try to buy and have the Mrs. bring it back to my home in Dayton. No shame here. If I used to drive 8 hours each way to get some of the games that now reside in Ohio, you can bet I'm going to try to buy some in that local area even from here .

Can't help it. I'm an Ohio guy at heart now .

#2482 7 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

So I got around 4300. Considering saving but I'd like to see what's out there. Defiantly into DVD games. Message me if you got anything on my wish list or something very clean. Playfield needs to have no damage unless coverable by a cliffy. Like to get a high end demo man or black rose

WeirPinball has a really nice demo Man fully restored. I played it down at LAX solid pin.

#2483 7 years ago
Quoted from Beebl:

weirpinball has a really nice demo Man fully restored. I played it down at LAX solid pin.

Really nice Demo Man for sure!!

#2484 7 years ago

I'm looking for a nice Whirlwind, if anyone has one for sale pm me!

#2485 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Johnny Mnemonic Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “ADDED THE SPOTS AND UPDATED THE LAST FEW PICS TO SHOW THEM! They look fantastic! Johnny Mnemonic up for sale. -Play field waxed -LED's/Comets in the GI and coin takers in head and...”
2017-03-12
Sellersburg, IN
2,450 (OBO)
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 893 times

Nice looking JM! I'm about an hour and a half from Cincinnati.

#2486 7 years ago

Hopefully I'm not breaking the rules here as this isn't a for sale post (is sales related), but as we are (mostly) all from Ohio, has anyone else had issues with the Columbus shipper that Michelle B sometimes uses that isn't STI (I don't know the name)? They are telling me that their truck can't navigate a large cul-de-sac. Anyone else have similar experience or worked through something like this? They are saying that they have to send a dedicated smaller truck, and want me to pay more money as a result.

-Aaron

#2487 7 years ago

Have A BSD one state over if anyone is looking.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Players condition BSD Dracula Pinball Machine. Lots of new parts on the game. Plays 100%. Needs diverter arm for castle ramp still. $10 part from Marco just haven't ordered yet. Ne...”
2017-03-15
Lafayette, IN
3,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 490 times

#2488 7 years ago

Letting my second Majestic Big Ball Bowler go - been sitting for quite a while while I restored my other. $1500 or best offer. Just asking for what I bought if for originally. This one is in better shape than the one I restored. I will not deliver this beast. Missing a flash unit that plugs into the head - should be available from St Louis Ball Bowlers. Has some damage to the bottom of the head and the upper lane section support is split. Have some stuff that will help with the resto. Make sure you know how to work on an em if you want to take this on. Great addition to any gameroom. Pics at http://www.weirpinball.com/gallery/index.php/For-Sale/16-CC-Majestic-Big-Ball-Bowler

#2491 7 years ago

I can delete this if it needs to be pin specific, but I'm feeling out trading my BurgerTime for a pin of similar value. Looking for a working, solid state title. Prefer older Williams stuff but open to hearing what people have. Could add a bit of cash depending on title too but not looking to spend a ton. Not looking to sell outright at this time. Shoot me a message if interested!

#2492 7 years ago

I restored an Atlantis which I have already said I would bring to the Ohioshow for everyone to play. I have a second game and planned on selling it as a non working project. The game is now fully functioning but filthy and unshopped. Picture does not show it but game is complete,Just need to put it back together. Still needs a lot of love

#2493 7 years ago

I have a nice Indy 500 with a non faded cannot..$3200 firm....No trades ....

#2494 7 years ago
Quoted from Geddy2112:

I have a nice Indy 500 with a non faded cannot..$3200 firm....No trades ....

Is this in Ohio?

#2495 7 years ago
Quoted from comment23:

Is this in Ohio?

He said he would bring it to the Ohio show

#2496 7 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

He said he would bring it to the Ohio show

Ok, my bad. I missed that in an earlier post.

#2497 7 years ago

Not pinball, but I am looking for a Donkey Kong Arcade (upright). Shoot me a PM if you have one you are willing to part with! Thanks!

#2498 7 years ago

Just posting this TSPP

It's as mint as they come. 1 owner huo documented. 453 plays. Been moved twice in its life.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Almost like NIB Documented Single Owner HUO TSPP with 453 plays on it. I doubt you will find a nicer one. The game has been moved twice in its lifetime. No trades. Pickup On...”
2017-03-20
Solon, OH
5,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 811 times
Contributed to Pinside

I can bring it to the show Thursday if a sale is put together before hand. I am in Solon though so if you are local this is an easy load currently in my garage.

#2499 7 years ago

Just picked up a very nice Skateball tonight if anyone is interested.

#2500 7 years ago

Anyone have a TOM, LOTR or preferably a Monster bash for sale?

There are 9,484 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/50?hl=xdetroit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.