FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,483 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 190.
#2251 7 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Anyone got a who dunnit they want to part with

PM sent

#2252 7 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Put me in touch if you don't mind

I could be coaxed out of mine for your BSD.

#2253 7 years ago

Have a Chicago Coin Preview Ball Bowler that Im trying to get rid of. 14ft lane. Great shape, plays 100%. Back glass is near perfect. Love the game but don't have the space for it anymore.

#2254 7 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

I could be coaxed out of mine for your BSD.

LOL bsd is permimate. Bolted it to the floor

#2255 7 years ago
Quoted from jgeiger:

Have a Chicago Coin Preview Ball Bowler that Im trying to get rid of. 14ft lane. Great shape, plays 100%. Back glass is near perfect. Love the game but don't have the space for it anymore.

Chris at St. Louis Ball Bowlers might be a possible buyer.

#2256 7 years ago

Not sure if it's too early to post here, but I'll be in the market for a new game around the end of February/early March 2017. I figured I would throw this up here now for anyone that had some games they were thinking about selling, but didn't want/need to move out ASAP.

I'm looking for a DMD game in the $2K +/- range. Games I've had in mind have been Demolition Man and maybe NASCAR but I'm open to just seeing what's available - the worst I'll say is I'm not interested! Playfield condition and the game working is important, but I'm not too hung up on cabinet wear, etc. Hope this isn't jumping the gun or annoying - PM with what you have!

#2257 7 years ago

Someone needs to start a new thread ."what I wish was for sale in ohio". Or Michigan.
It would be nice to see some games for sale here.
expecially some DMD games for 2K like above post.. we all would like that. : ) too funny

#2258 7 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

Someone needs to start a new thread ."what I wish was for sale in ohio". Or Michigan.
It would be nice to see some games for sale here.
expecially some DMD games for 2K like above post.. we all would like that. : ) too funny

In the 2K range, meaning I am not looking for NIB games or anything crazy, hence the +/-.

#2259 7 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

In the 2K range, meaning I am not looking for NIB games or anything crazy, hence the +/-.

I have a Frankenstein and Johhny M close to that - both between 2 - 2.5K...
Scott

#2260 7 years ago

I have a gottlieb spiderman, hulk and a Sinbad for sale, all have pascil boards in...... text/call me if interested 574 361 9561

#2262 7 years ago

FIRE! for sale in the Toledo area

Game is in good condition. Playfield is very nice with original mylar. There is a little Mylar lift on a few of the inserts but doesn't look bad or affect gameplay. Game plays 100%. Cabinet has some dings and scrapes but not bad. Plastics are good except for the tip of one slingshot (right). The two upper ramps have both been repaired by the previous owner. They operate as they should but don't look terrific. If you need more pictures let me know. Displays are all nice and bright. Translight is in good condition with one small scratch.

The game is on display at Dr. Scott's pinball store right now in Maumee if you want to see it. If you do go over, advise him that I sent you over as he has a higher price on it than I do.

Ad in Pinside Market with pictures.

#2263 7 years ago

Am looking for a lndy 500 thanks john

#2264 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Airborne Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Airborne pinball by Capcom for sale or trade that is in good working condition all around. Game's playfield is very nice and free of any major wear. Cabinet is nice too with some m...”
2016-12-23
Richfield Township, MI
2,950 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 230 times

#2265 7 years ago

I have a nice Ice Fever.

Still mainly looking for these:

Radical!
 Bally, 1990

Goldeneye 
Sega, 1996

and a bit more casually for these:
Taxi
 Williams, 1988

Vector
 Bally, 1981

Medusa 
Bally, 1981

Strikes and Spares 
Bally, 1978

Sinbad
 Gottlieb, 1978

Harlem Globetrotters On Tour 
Bally, 1978

Rocket Ship
 Gottlieb, 1958

Lite-A-Card Gottlieb, 1960

Star-Jet Bally, 1963

Star Trek (Pro) 
Stern, 2013

Star Light 
Williams, 1984

Iron Maiden Stern, 1981

#2266 7 years ago

Project King Rock - doesn't start a game - score motor runs. Don't have time for this one so sold as is - $250 takes it home.

http://www.weirpinball.com/gallery/index.php/For-Sale/For-Trade/King-Rock-250

Scott

#2267 7 years ago

Looking for a nice Williams King Pin !

#2268 7 years ago

OK who got the Road Show in Columbus today??

#2269 7 years ago
Quoted from comment23:

OK who got the Road Show in Columbus today??

SOB! I have been looking for a RS and there was in C-bus! FML!

#2270 7 years ago

lol, that's my fantasy football team name.

#2271 7 years ago

Looking for a DMD game under 1k. PM me. Thanks!

#2272 7 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

I hear fattdirk has a Breakshot that might be able to sneak into your price range

#2273 7 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

It would be nice to see some games for sale here. we all would like that. : ) too funny

Yep

#2274 7 years ago

I have a really nice Getaway....need to make some room!

#2275 7 years ago
Quoted from McPin54:

I have a really nice Getaway....need to make some room!

I could do $850?

Quoted from Deez:

#2276 7 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

I want a few of those too.. santa are you listening?!

#2277 7 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

I hear fattdirk has a Breakshot that might be able to sneak into your price range

One of these days he'll unscrew that head and just fix it!

#2278 7 years ago

Star Trek pro and High Speed available. Will be put into market place ad soon.

#2279 7 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

One of these days he'll unscrew that head and just fix it!

Such a boring pin - not worth the effort

#2280 7 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

I could do $850?

For the board set and back glass? ... ...gota think about it

#2281 7 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Well La Ti Da, Mr. Moneybags. I'm looking for people to feel sorry for me and donate free pins to my collection.

#2282 7 years ago
Quoted from Geocab:

Well La Ti Da, Mr. Moneybags. I'm looking for people to feel sorry for me and donate free pins to my collection.

So you've been sand-bagging league this whole time? I knew something was fishy!

#2283 7 years ago

Anyone got a dirty harry available?

#2284 7 years ago

I have a MMR and a Hobbit Smaug with RadCals available north of Cincy. Sale ads posted

#2285 7 years ago

STILL HAVE a williams flash and a williams blackout both need some work I might trade both for a different title. both playfields in nice shape and good/decent backglass TRADE ONLY not looking to sell now.
looking for:
WAYNE GRETZKY 3D hockey 4 player arcade machine
any 2000 post stern projects ok
jungle lord
black knight
any gottlieb premier sys 3 title
or for a very nice
bally wizard rolling stone space invaders etc..
message me what you may have

#2286 7 years ago

hello to my ohio brethren,

for those of you who also do the video arcade thang, I recently picked up a ms. pac man, with a monitor that is suffering some severe screen burn. need a line on a replacement g07 19" crt. seems the folks on KLOV aren't too keen on shipping... anyone have any info or can point me in the right direction? PM or email is fine!!

thanks kids!! Merry Christmas to all!

#2287 7 years ago

They are getting hard to find with no burn. Expect to pay more than you think for one.

#2288 7 years ago

grrrrrrr... it shouldn't be this hard!!!!!! LOL thanks guys, appreciate it.

#2289 7 years ago
Quoted from fxdwg:

hello to my ohio brethren,
for those of you who also do the video arcade thang, I recently picked up a ms. pac man, with a monitor that is suffering some severe screen burn. need a line on a replacement g07 19" crt. seems the folks on KLOV aren't too keen on shipping... anyone have any info or can point me in the right direction? PM or email is fine!!
thanks kids!! Merry Christmas to all!

Attempting a tube swap from a CRT picked up from the goodwill is the best way to go. I've done a few of them and it's pretty easy. The hardest part is finding a suitable tube but there is a list on the internet you can cross reference. Usually the TVs will have vent holes so you can see the tube number and line it up. Probably set you back around 25 bucks and a few hours.

#2290 7 years ago

Still looking for a Williams Blackout... but don't really have much to trade rollinover

#2291 7 years ago

Looking for dirty harry, Mary Shelly's frankenstein, lethal weapon.

#2292 7 years ago

As long as this is turned into a what I want thread,instead of whats for sale. I would like a nice EM project , something not working but with a play field that's not too beat up, some thing with a lot of drop targets like jack in the box, Sky jump,or 8 ball, or even a Cyclone project with a beat up playfield . I see they make replacement ones and I could make a nice restore on one of those .
Thanks
P.S. I will travel up to 400miles from Cleveland .any direction.

#2293 7 years ago

Trying to troubleshoot a wpcs soundboard. Need some tl084s (two) figured I'd see if anyone had them (in Akron or Cbus area) so I don't need to put a whole order together.

#2294 7 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

Trying to troubleshoot a wpcs soundboard. Need some tl084s (two) figured I'd see if anyone had them (in Akron or Cbus area) so I don't need to put a whole order together.

Barakandl (in Col.) may have some. I know he repairs sound boards, not certain about wpc ones though.

#2295 7 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

I have a DCS board (no roms) I could sell you if you're interested PM me.

#2296 7 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Barakandl (in Col.) may have some. I know he repairs sound boards, not certain about wpc ones though.

i dont have that op amp on hand, but any op amp with a similar pin out will probably work in the meantime (lm324?).

#2297 7 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

I might have some. If you have no luck I can dig thru my parts stash tomorrow. I am a bit of a chip hoarder.

#2298 7 years ago

FS/FT: Stern Memory Lane project. Back glass is majorly flaking. Play field is ok but was retouched poorly in a few places. Cabinet is ok. Missing driver board. I put a couple Altech boards in it and was able to play it.

FS/FT: Comet. Play field and cabinet are nice. Back glass is decent with some reasonable touch ups. Ramps could be replaced. Someone put a tin plate across the front around the coin door. Havn't looked underneath it to see what the real damage is.

#2299 7 years ago

Thanks everyone.

#2300 7 years ago

I'm delivering my WD to Mr. Stone on Saturday in Columbus. Who wants to sell me something for a really great price on the return trip back to Pittsburgh? ToM, MET, maybe some cool early SS that's not even on my want list. We need more FS ads people! You've got big holiday bills to pay.

There are 9,483 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/46?hl=fxdwg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.