FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,483 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 190.
#2201 7 years ago

Will be taking pictures and putting up an ad tonight, but will be listing my Pirates. Asking $4800 - looks like it was just pulled out of the box and bone stock. Purchased from original owner - literally cannot find a flaw on it.

Also have my Attack from Mars for sale for $7,000 in the marketplace. Located in Montgomery, Ohio.

#2202 7 years ago

Might have to make some room. Thinking about selling NGG-super nice cabinet, pf has a few inserts with wear and could probably use a shop. Getaway is super clean with extremely nice pf and avg cab. Shoot me a PM if interested.

#2203 7 years ago

Looking for a creature from the black lagoon or judge dredd. Pm me cash ready

#2204 7 years ago

Robertstone0407 primo restored Judge Dredd at Elkhart Pinball!

http://elkhartpinball.com/JudgeDredd.htm

#2205 7 years ago

Picked up a few Megatouchs. I have three EVO 350 each and two Ions 400 each

#2206 7 years ago
Quoted from mjpinballs:

Like my babies!

#2207 7 years ago
Quoted from mjpinballs:

Aww man! I was just out your way 2 days ago!

#2208 7 years ago

Ok, pm sent

#2209 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Another vote for level one and ASA. pins looks amazing, I've just never been.

Level One has an okay selection of machines, most of which are not recently shopped but are somewhat mechanically functional. The crowd is the hipster millenial bunch, so if that annoys you it's best to go during the weekdays. The staff is very friendly. No food though, just a vending machine in the back. I was going almost exclusively to play MM. Arcade Super Awesome has a pizza place downstairs. They have a good selection of tournament titles and everything is being regularly shopped and updated. The crowd is much friendlier, like you would find at Kidforce Collectibles. The downside is that they are closed a couple of days a week and the arcade is upstairs. So when you're drunk and you have to go downstairs to get more beer, the staircase looks like a funhouse tunnel going back up and you're like "WHYYYYY!@??!?!?!?!?"

#2210 7 years ago

Looking for some cheap legs to restore. Let me know of you have any candidates.

SOLD!
Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for some cheap legs to restore. More than anything I left them accidentally 600 miles away and looking for a cheaper option to shipping them or buying new ones. I was plann...”
2016-12-04
Granville, OH
Wanted
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 58 times

#2211 7 years ago

I have a decent Firepower for sale with a newly capped sound board.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/40573

Added over 7 years ago: SOLD to a fellow Cincinnatian!

#2212 7 years ago

Updated FS list:
Frankenstein - nice condition $2450
Johnny Mnemonic - faded cab, just rebuilt the glove, nice pf $2400
Flight 2000 - Nice cab I started restoring before finding another machine. New rectifier board, solid displays, some wear on pf, no broken plastics. $1250 I'll even throw in a brand new sheet of glass custom for this game.

I may have a project King Rock coming in soon as a trade. Players condition - score motor runs, but no game start. will be cheap if I get it so I don't have to work on it.

Pics here:
http://www.weirpinball.com/gallery/index.php/For-Sale/For-Trade

Scott

#2213 7 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

Looking for some cheap legs to restore. Let me know of you have any candidates.

Parts - Wanted

Wanted wpc era Pinball legs

Wanted! “Looking for some cheap legs to restore. More than anything I left them accidentally 600 miles away and looking for a cheaper option to shipping them or buying new ones. I was plann...”

2 days ago

Granville, OH

Wanted

agodfrey

I have some used legs, located in Marion, OH. PM if still in need.

#2214 7 years ago

Scott took care of me. Thanks!

#2215 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Alvin G's Garage Band that is in very nice condition. Game has a very nice playfield with no major wear on it. Cabinet is very nice too with a couple of scratches.This is a plug an...”
2017-02-28
Richfield, MI
2,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 407 times

#2216 7 years ago

Anyone sheltering a Bad Cats (preferably project) in need of a new home? Or at least give me an idea on the price for this title?

#2217 7 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

Anyone sheltering a Bad Cats (preferably project) in need of a new home? Or at least give me an idea on the price for this title?

2kish

#2218 7 years ago

Look for a WWE LE would like to trade my LOTR for it.

#2219 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “LE #43. Nice shape. Trades I'd primarily be interested in are a game plus cash. Top wants are WPT, HRC, JP, Monopoly, WCS, RCT, Black Hole, and TWD. If you have something to of...”
2016-12-07
Avon, OH
5,950 (Firm)
Archived after: 356 days
Viewed: 5146 times

#2220 7 years ago
Quoted from mjpinballs:

Look for a WWE LE would like to trade my LOTR for it.

Wait a minute...........what?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-lord-of-the-rings

#2221 7 years ago

Looking for a AC/DC Luci

Scott

#2222 7 years ago

I would also trade LOTR for a Champion pub

#2223 7 years ago

Anyone have a creature they want to part with?

#2224 7 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Anyone have a creature they want to part with?

I got an oppossum in the crawl space. Sounds a bit angry, but free for the taking.

#2225 7 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

I got an oppossum in the crawl space. Sounds a bit angry, but free for the taking.

$10.00 by Christmas

#2226 7 years ago

got both williams flash and a blackout both need some work I might trade both for a different title. both playfields in nice shape and good/decent backglass TRADE ONLY not looking to sell now.

looking for:
any 2000 post stern projects ok
jungle lord
black knight
any gottlieb premier sys 3 title
or for a very nice
bally wizard rolling stone space invaders etc..

message me what you may have

#2227 7 years ago
Quoted from kvolak:

Level One has an okay selection of machines, most of which are not recently shopped but are somewhat mechanically functional. The crowd is the hipster millenial bunch, so if that annoys you it's best to go during the weekdays. The staff is very friendly. No food though, just a vending machine in the back. I was going almost exclusively to play MM. Arcade Super Awesome has a pizza place downstairs. They have a good selection of tournament titles and everything is being regularly shopped and updated. The crowd is much friendlier, like you would find at Kidforce Collectibles. The downside is that they are closed a couple of days a week and the arcade is upstairs. So when you're drunk and you have to go downstairs to get more beer, the staircase looks like a funhouse tunnel going back up and you're like "WHYYYYY!@??!?!?!?!?"

Check out Pins in downtown Cbus. I'm sure it's been mentioned, but an awesome place with a great selection of pins.

#2228 7 years ago

Just picked up a FIRE! Will have pics in a few days and will put on Market...just a headsup in case you might be interested. Asking $1500. Very nice playfield, original mylar. Cabinet has dings and scratches. Translight is excellent. Will play 100% in a few days.

#2229 7 years ago

Looking for a Road Show, I will entertain any condition. Let me know if you have or know of one for sale.

Thanks!

#2230 7 years ago
Quoted from pindude80:

Looking for a Road Show, I will entertain any condition. Let me know if you have or know of one for sale.
Thanks!

I have a am finishing up a freshly shopped sample roadshow. Nvram installed, cliffy's, rebuilt heads, custom painted heads, custom painted stereo, full LED's, the whole ball of wax. Looking to trade only. Looking for CFTBL, Indiana Jones, AFM, Metallica, Funhouse, Champion Pub, Fish tales, TFTC, or even some gottliebs liks robo-war, class of 1812, tx-sector, title fight, cactus jacks

#2231 7 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

I have a am finishing up a freshly shopped sample roadshow. Nvram installed, cliffy's, rebuilt heads, custom painted heads, custom painted stereo, full LED's, the whole ball of wax. Looking to trade only. Looking for CFTBL, Indiana Jones, AFM, Metallica, Funhouse, Champion Pub, Fish tales, TFTC, or even some gottliebs liks robo-war, class of 1812, tx-sector, title fight, cactus jacks

PM Sent

#2232 7 years ago

Why the downvote on Hogey?

#2233 7 years ago

I was wondering the same thing Bud...not familiar with the thumbs up, thumbs down. Did I do something wrong?

Thanks,

Hogey

#2234 7 years ago

I don't know, it's a for sale thread, maybe somebody is upset you are flipping a pin.

#2235 7 years ago

Now THAT would be funny. I already have one of these and found a nice one and thought somebody else might like to have one. If I stepped on somebody's toes I apologize...still trying to get pics so I can put it on Pinside Market. I know how you get flamed if you post a For Sale without pics.......

Thanks for the post.

Hogey

#2236 7 years ago

Sometime people accidentally hit the down vote. I've done it

#2237 7 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

Sometime people accidentally hit the down vote. I've done it

Me too!

#2238 7 years ago

He's back

#2239 7 years ago

OOPs

#2241 7 years ago

Anyone want to sell me their TOM or TOTAN?

#2242 7 years ago

Considering selling my Riverboat Gambler. Good condition, some LEDs. Hate parting with it but looking to put toward something else. PM me for pics if interested.

#2243 7 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Anyone want to sell me their TOM or TOTAN?

Pinsider tron1969 has a TOM listed he is in Ohio. Just made a trade with him great to deal with.

#2244 7 years ago

Anyone have a Bram Stoker's Dracula they would sell? Love this game, looking to finally pick one up.

#2245 7 years ago

Is Skypilot ready to sell his LOTR??

#2246 7 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

Pinsider tron1969 has a TOM listed he is in Ohio. Just made a trade with him great to deal with.

He only wants to trade for an AC/DC LE, which I do not have.

#2247 7 years ago
Quoted from Jetcaptain:

Is Skypilot ready to sell his LOTR??

Sky pilot has left the building

#2248 7 years ago

Anyone got a who dunnit they want to part with

#2249 7 years ago

I know of one around you for I believe around 2600

#2250 7 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

I know of one around you for I believe around 2600

Put me in touch if you don't mind

There are 9,483 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/45?hl=kvolak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.