FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,484 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 190.
#2101 7 years ago

Getaway available again. Id like to move it this week. 2100 obo. Shoot me an offer

#2102 7 years ago

Quoted from rollinover:Have a couple machines to sell or trade
High speed- works but some switch errors, has led and superbands and the bottom right flipper needs some adjustment. Really nice playfield and backglass is pretty good too. Cab good, comes with extras and topper
MMAO
Stern dracula project-empty head but complete playfield and worn in some spots again it's a project -250
Gorf arcade machine complete but not working pcb or power supply issue. Early model-400

Got some pms but all are still available
High speed- works but some switch errors, has led and superbands and the bottom right flipper needs some adjustment. Really nice playfield and backglass is pretty good too. Cab good, comes with extras and topper
MMAO
Stern dracula project-empty head but complete playfield and worn in some spots again it's a project -250
Gorf arcade machine complete but not working pcb or power supply issue. Early model-400
I also have a nice williams flash too that needs a few boards playfield is nice too
Open to trade's or offers
Added over 7 years ago: gorf gone

Added over 7 years ago: ALL SOLD

#2103 7 years ago

$2500 for South Park. Cartman Cliffy has been installed.

Last price before it goes down to the gameroom for the winter.

#2104 7 years ago

Looking to trade for a Wizard of Oz. I have a beautiful Champion Pub available.

https://goo.gl/photos/vChdLwdR7Pvs11hq5

I can also offer a fully shopped Pirates of the Caribbean.

#2105 7 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

I'd probably go ahead and just carry it down at that price. LOL.

#2106 7 years ago

Anyone with a WoZ interested in an Attack from Mars?

#2107 7 years ago

I have a shopped Firepower available for trade. I just had all of the boards rebuilt. New connectors, transistors, resistors, capacitors, etc. The game also has the brick pattern Masonite cabinet bottom. Pics: https://goo.gl/photos/y61iSdERiUKgCBoz8

I'd be interested in trading for a Gottlieb such as Robo-War, Lights..Camera..Action!, Victory, Gladiators.

#2108 7 years ago

Hi Ohio,

I hail from the neighboring state of Michigan and have a question.

Long shot: I have a Demo Man and would like to work-out a trade for a Batman Forever. Any interest?

#2109 7 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Maybe. Although I have gotten plenty of interest but all contingent on getting something else sold or some absurd trade for a boat or guns or a first born child.

#2110 7 years ago

Looking for twd or SM. I have a players cftbl, very nice bsd and a nice taxi coming in soon. Games are in md

#2111 7 years ago

Going to sell my really nice original run PF pro Metallica to buy a premium. Will be posting soon. HUO, 2nd owner although only had it for a couple of weeks. Mods. 5200

#2112 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Looking for twd or SM. I have a players cftbl, very nice bsd and a nice taxi coming in soon. Games are in md

This thread is for folks relatively close to Ohio. Bad form!

#2113 7 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

This thread is for folks relatively close to Ohio. Bad form!

Not really bad form. A Pinsider from Pittsburgh came yesterday to my house (just over the MD/VA line) and bought my Riverboat Gambler.

#2114 7 years ago

I sold my shadow to billsfanmd. He met my brother in Pittsburgh for me..... He can stay

#2115 7 years ago

I've made several deals in the middle too

#2116 7 years ago

Johnny Mnemonic listed in the market for 2500

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Black Friday price drop. This Johnny Mnemonic is extremely fast and smooth. The hand mechanism was rebuilt along with the flippers, LEDs in everything but the flashers. It has ca...”
2016-10-29
Kettering, OH
2,400 (Firm)
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 633 times

#2117 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Not really bad form. A Pinsider from Pittsburgh came yesterday to my house (just over the MD/VA line) and bought my Riverboat Gambler.

Pittsburgh is close to Ohio. Maryland is not.

#2118 7 years ago

In fairness I drove to Baltimore MD regularly and have brought multiple games with me and done business with a few Pinsiders there. 5.5 hours max drive.

#2119 7 years ago

Please refer to the "What's for Sale in Ohio and up to 500 Miles Away Right Now?" thread.

#2120 7 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Please refer to the "What's for Sale in Ohio and up to 500 Miles Away Right Now?" thread.

Yep. Hey if a deal can be put together, right?

Price dropped on South Park.
Someone is coming for the Star Wars tonight.
Demo Man has had some interest but no takers yet. Maybe I will just keep it and start a Williams WPC widebody collection

#2121 7 years ago

Also I can get to Baltimore in only slightly more time than I can get to Cincinnati.

#2123 7 years ago

Looking to trade my Airbourne for something. Interested in Stern, 90's Williams/Bally titles.

#2124 7 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Looking to trade my Airbourne for something. Interested in Stern, 90's Williams/Bally titles.

Hey! You're from Parts unknown, which is WAY too far from an Ohio border to be posting here.

#2125 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Hey! You're from Parts unknown, which is WAY too far from an Ohio border to be posting here.

Nah from Michigan area just a 9 iron away.

#2127 7 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Pittsburgh is close to Ohio. Maryland is not.

Man, you're going to hate me when I shop this thread while stationed at Eglin AFB next year .

#2128 7 years ago

Star Wars has been sold.

South Park and Demolition Man are still here. $5k for both of them. No stairs.

#2129 7 years ago
Quoted from Beebl:

Johnny Mnemonic listed in the market for 2500

Someone near Akron is looking for one of these on Craigslist.

akroncanton.craigslist.org link

#2130 7 years ago
Quoted from mot:

Someone near Akron is looking for one of these on Craigslist.

Thanks for the heads up mot, ill msg him.

#2131 7 years ago

I know I'm from Michigan but willing to travel to Ohio to locate any of the following titles. Can be project or complete machines:
Firepower
Joker Poker (SS or EM)
Elektra
Alien Poker
Barracora

#2132 7 years ago

Still looking to trade my Attack from Mars. Anyone with a WoZ or Hobbit interested?

#2133 7 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Still looking to trade my Attack from Mars. Anyone with a WoZ or Hobbit interested?

I'm interested... but I don't have either game to trade.

#2134 7 years ago

I got some $$$$$$ burning a whole in my pocket. What you got?

I kinda want a Ghostbusters but I don't have enough saved for a premium. If I get the pro that I do have enough for will I be regretting not saving for the premium?

#2135 7 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

I got some $$$$$$ burning a whole in my pocket. What you got?
I kinda want a Ghostbusters but I don't have aenough saved for a premium. If I get the pro that I do have enough for will I be regretting not saving for the premium?

haha. I have a very nice funhouse that I doubt I'll keep. Prob will post it soon.

#2136 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

haha. I have a very nice funhouse that I doubt I'll keep. Prob will post it soon.

Always wanted a FH but the wife will not let Rudy in the house.

#2137 7 years ago

he is a little unsettling!

#2138 7 years ago

Hobbit SE Smaug gold - Radcals - sale or trade

#2139 7 years ago

Have a NIB GoT LE looking for a trade...

#2140 7 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Have a NIB GoT LE looking for a trade...

Quoted from tron1969:

Hobbit SE Smaug gold - Radcals - sale or trade

Would love both of those games but the wallet is only 1/2 full.

I can almost get a NIB Stern Pro.

#2141 7 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

Would love both of those games but the wallet is only 1/2 full.
I can almost get a NIB Stern Pro.

Anything to trade?

#2143 7 years ago

I have a T2 with all leds, new connectors installed on all boards. A 12v power supply inside of cabinet of run any extras you want to add. Blue led undercab lighting and mirrors blades. Just replaced all the rubbers. Cabinet is 7 out of 10, playfield is a players but in great condition and chrome flipper bats. Also just replaced the hunter ship with a new one. Have pictures. Looking for a tftc but open to anything

#2144 7 years ago

Anyone interested in a Stern Memory Lane project? Cabinet is decent but needs a good cleaning. Play field has some wear on the roll overs but is in pretty good shape. Glass has a lot of flaking. Missing original driver board. I have a brand new AllTek board I can throw in for some additional money. Played it with the AllTek board and it was pretty fun. Located in Columbus. MMAO. Open to trades or partial trades.

#2145 7 years ago

AC/DC Premium + = Hobbit

#2146 7 years ago

in case any of my ohio brethren are interested, just posted my ghostbuster's premium for sale... machine is located in 44720.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/41294

#2147 7 years ago

Nice Frankenstein shopped and working 100%. Only strange thing is one bally leg/3 DE legs. $2500
http://www.weirpinball.com/gallery/index.php/For-Sale/For-Trade/Frankenstein

Scott

#2148 7 years ago

South Park and Demolition Man have been sold. Thank you all for the interest and rather interesting and on occasion insane trade offers.

#2149 7 years ago

I have an unconventional trade offer - looking for a pin (valued at 5500 - 6500) for my Heartland MPG 185 Travel Trailer (A/C, Fridge, Stove, Heat, dual propane and dual batteries - I lost my place to store it for the winter so have to move it below cost). Figured I'd throw it out there and see if anyone might have interest. Contact me via PM on pinside or [email protected]. I can send detailed pics of my trailer for any one interested (mine also has brand new tires just put on and comes with many extras) but for reference here are a few links below (located in Cleveland, OH 44140) Thx. Chris

Here is a youtube link to a model 185 (identical to mine though mine is Navy Blue pinstriping)

and a link to listing of several others on RV Trader just to give you and idea of different colors they came in:

http://www.rvtrader.com/New-Or-Used-Heartland-Mpg-185-185-RVs-For-Sale---RVTrader.Com-and-Motorhomes-For-Sale----RV-Trader/search-results?sort=featured%3Aasc&radius=150&layoutView=listView&make=Heartland%7C196665456&model=Mpg%20185%7C764953984&trim=185%7C10168&;

#2150 7 years ago

have a brand new DMD pulled from my Ghostbusters and used from my Metallica Prem if interested PM me.

There are 9,484 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/43?hl=fxdwg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.