FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,486 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 190.
#2001 7 years ago

I have a sweet hs2 for sale or trade. Pm me for pictures. It was fully reconditioned 2 weeks ago and plays fast and furious. Pm me for pics.

#2002 7 years ago

Still looking for a WOZ. I got 7k saved for one.

#2003 7 years ago

Reduced- Open to trades or offers..

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Hard to find game only made 450 of them. I am open to offers or trades for other pinballs. Game is in good condition, playfield has some inserts wear and cabinet is super nice. Bac...”
2016-12-02
Saginaw, MI
1,599 (OBO)
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 449 times

#2004 7 years ago

Just posted a very nice TAF fully loaded. Interested in Trades:

MET, WOZ, IJTPA and potentially TSPP.

PM if interested.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/39835

#2005 7 years ago

Looking for a White Water for sale or trade. Let me know if you have one or know of one.

Thanks!

#2006 7 years ago

Players Whirlwind for sale... plays great! $2350

#2007 7 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Players Whirlwind for sale... plays great! $2350

Teekee, your a high end guy.Any chance you know where I can get a nice NGG with like less than ten plays on it.

#2008 7 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

Teekee, your a high end guy.Any chance you know where I can get a nice NGG with like less than ten plays on it.

I feel like there may be one in Bay Village somewhere. If someone does have one, they should just "Cash Out"

#2009 7 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

I feel like there may be one in Bay Village somewhere. If someone does have one, they should just "Cash Out"

Quoted from Skypilot:

I have a pretty nice one in Solon with a complete spare plastic set. What are you looking to spend?

#2010 7 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

Actually I do... 9 1/2 plays to be exact!

#2014 7 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

What are you looking to spend?

Sounds like a used car salesman. lol. What're you looking to spend per month?

#2015 7 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Sounds like a used car salesman. lol. What're you looking to spend per month?

Lol, only because I really have no reason to sell it. But money talks and everything is potentially for sale.

#2016 7 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Lol, only because I really have no reason to sell it. But money talks and everything is potentially for sale.

I figured - I just think it's funny. Make me an offer I can't refuse.

#2017 7 years ago

Looking for a BoP or nice ES. Cash or trading a robo wor I'm finishing up Game in MD

#2019 7 years ago

I have a fully redone Champion Pub available for sale or trade. I'm looking primarily for any games listed on my want list. I also have a PoTC, Maverick and Firepower I would consider trading towards games on my want list.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is my fully rebuilt Champion Pub. -Playfield fully torn down -Playfield was buffed and polished with high speed buffer -New plastic posts, rubbers, balls -New playfield...”
2016-11-08
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 696 times

#2020 7 years ago

I have a pretty nice attack from Mars and I'm considering changing things up. Am interested in WoZ, MMR, gb pro/prem/LE, etc. I'm in Cincinnati and will get pictures shortly.

#2021 7 years ago

South Park Pinball Machine Sega

cleveland.craigslist.org link

I'll do $2750 with Comet 50/50 LEDs for Pinsiders.

Easy pickup it is setup in my garage.

#2022 7 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

South Park Pinball Machine Sega
I'll do $2750 with Comet 50/50 LEDs for Pinsiders.
Easy pickup it is setup in my garage.

Is that damage on the right inlane or is it just the pattern of the playfield?

#2023 7 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Is that damage on the right inlane or is it just the pattern of the playfield?

The wear spot under the cliffy? Yeah unfortunately some damage which has been subsequently covered with a cliffy to prevent further wear.

#2024 7 years ago

http://s1187.photobucket.com/user/bos98/library/South%20Park

I have a cliffy coming for the Cartman hole but Cliff told me he was getting ready for Expo when I ordered it and told me it may be delayed until he was done prepping.

Considering how heavily routed these were due to success on location it is certainly not going to be perfect. It is however better than many other off route games I have had.

#2025 7 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

http://s1187.photobucket.com/user/bos98/library/South%20Park
I have a cliffy coming for the Cartman hole but Cliff told me he was getting ready for Expo when I ordered it and told me it may be delayed until he was done prepping.
Considering how heavily routed these were due to success on location it is certainly not going to be perfect. It is however better than many other off route games I have had.

Kyle: "Holy *!#$, Cartman's fat ass broke the toilet"

#2026 7 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Kyle: "Holy *!#$, Cartman's fat ass broke the toilet"

Lol! I would honestly love to replace the toilet, but a replacement is just not available. It plays fine though. Tough when only ~2000 games were made and not enough market for someone to reproduce the part.

#2027 7 years ago

Also finished up a Demolition Man

Pretty firm on the price which includes a complete unopened plastic set.

Game has original ROM and Demotime Rom which is currently installed.

http://s1187.photobucket.com/user/bos98/library/demolition%20Man

#2028 7 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Lol! I would honestly love to replace the toilet, but a replacement is just not available. It plays fine though. Tough when only ~2000 games were made and not enough market for someone to reproduce the part.

Yeah, I looked around and couldn't find a replacement. Overall, the game looks good. How'd you like Demo Time? I put it in mine and I liked the video modes but could do without the clip of Snipes laughing at the end of the game. It's a fun change of pace and I can't imagine how much work must've gone into it.

#2029 7 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Yeah, I looked around and couldn't find a replacement. Overall, the game looks good. How'd you like Demo Time? I put it in mine and I liked the video modes but could do without the clip of Snipes laughing at the end of the game. It's a fun change of pace and I can't imagine how much work must've gone into it.

Demotime is fun. I think it adds a lot of replay value to the game. Something seemed missing before. I also slapped a red rubylith overlay on the DMD. The red dots match the game so much better.

#2030 7 years ago

demotime light show put me to sleep and some of the dmd programming was screwed up. i went back to factory.

#2031 7 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

demotime light show put me to sleep and some of the dmd programming was screwed up. i went back to factory.</blockquote

What version? I burned a 1.01 Rom

#2032 7 years ago

#2033 7 years ago

Haven't noticed anything so offputting but to each his own which is why the original rom is included.

#2034 7 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Haven't noticed anything so offputting but to each his own which is why the original rom is included.

lol yeah, i meant no offense .

#2035 7 years ago

if the light show would be more inspiring and the dots cleaned up, i'd like it a lot. i think the added sound clips are awesome.

#2036 7 years ago

No offense taken. It is just cool someone spent the time using FreeWPC to basically build the code from scratch and to add additional features. Just breathes new life in to a game, especially after it has been in a collection for awhile.

#2037 7 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

No offense taken. It is just cool someone spent the time using FreeWPC to basically build the code from scratch and to add additional features. Just breathes new life in to a game, especially after it has been in a collection for awhile.

It was definitely an ambitious effort and a good start. If someone took his work and continued it, I think it could be a good alternative to the DMoS that is no longer available. For me, the stock rom just flows a bit better and I prefer the music and (small detail here) the match sequence sound clip that was removed in Demo Time.

#2038 7 years ago

I contemplated going original Rom and Pinsound board to make custom audio for it from the film but if I did that someone would ultimately need to absorb the pinsound board expense and well it is still just a DM.

I put the Pinsound in the T2 I picked up and well that was the best upgrade I have done to a Pin.

I have one in my SWDE and my JP as well. TZ and STTNG will be getting them next.

#2039 7 years ago

I am opened to trades Good example of a Roadshow or a Fishtales.

#2040 7 years ago

damn I thought a bunch of games came up with all these posts

#2041 7 years ago
Quoted from timtim:

damn I thought a bunch of games came up with all these posts

Sorry about that. Just my South Park and Demolition Man.

#2042 7 years ago

Nice DM wish I had some cash I would take that off your hands.

#2043 7 years ago

Man, that Demo Man is tempting, but I'm not ready to part with Roadshow. Glws!

#2044 7 years ago

Thinking about listing my Data East Star Wars for trade. Great players machine with tons done to it:

- LED ColorDMD (I actually used this machine to color it)
- Inkochnito Bridge board
- CT premium LED kit
- New R2D2 motor
- New Death Star motor
- New Gulf Pinball Power Supply (from K's arcade)
- New Rottendog MPU with NVRAM
- GI Maestro board (GI OCD equivalent for DE)
- New flipper coils
- Cliffys on force and Jabba holes

Playfield is beautiful. No wear visible - there may have been some light wear under force cliffy. Cabinet has some dings, but no color fade.

Seeing what is out there. I prefer Bally/Williams games generally. Would love a nice Whitewater. Also interested in possible upgrades to MM(r), AFM, etc. A Stern game of interest is Tron.

PM for pics if interested.

Let me know what you have. Posting here before officially listing.

#2045 7 years ago

I have seen and played this Star Wars. It is super nice. Deal with confidence. Justin has put a lot into this game.

#2046 7 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

I have seen and played this Star Wars. It is super nice. Deal with confidence. Justin has put a lot into this game.

Agreed. I have seen this one as well and it may be nicer than mine. I can't spend for the colordmd after putting in the pinsound though. ColorDMD is slick in Star Wars

#2047 7 years ago

For those of you tempted by my Demo Man: feel free to make a reasonable offer.

I am pretty easy to deal with. (I think)

#2048 7 years ago

Looking to sell my TAF and JM. Expect threads soon.

#2049 7 years ago

Throwing out a wide net to the West. Looking for a nice Tron Pro. I have several pins + cash. Nice BSD, Robo Wars, loaded GoT pro with stern dragon topper. I'm in MD.

Good luck to the tribe! Nice sweep!

#2050 7 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Looking to sell my TAF and JM. Expect threads soon.

MAN ALIVE..... you can't hold onto a JM for long can ya! Ha

There are 9,486 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/41 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.