FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,459 posts in this topic. You are on page 39 of 190.
#1901 7 years ago
Quoted from Euchrid:

Lowering price on Champion Pub for quick sale. $3500. Great playfield and backglass, works 100%, no switch errors. Usual dings on cabinet and head.

Any interest in trades? I have a taxi and strange science ive been debating parting with

#1902 7 years ago

Something has come up and I will be leaving the hobby for a bit, selling off collection.

AMH and Rob Zombie like to sell as package $15,000

CFTBL super modded, ColorDMD, MikeD LCD, mirrored speaker panel, light up speaker panel, snack bar mod, new plastics. Ramps need replaced to be perfect, but they are fine as is. $5000 obo

Baywatch LED and sub added $2000

Tag Team $1000 players condition, but plays amazingly

James Bond 007 New boards, new backglass, was playing a few weeks ago and drops wouldn't reset, either fuse or connector $1200

Goldeneye nice condition, satellite motor isn't rotating, magnet still works for multiballs and ball save. $2000

WWF Royal Rumble players condition, slight playfield wear, cabinet just okay, full LED $1800

Flintstones cabinet has new decals but they were not applied greatly. Full LED, alternate family decal on playfield and translite, have original translite autographed as well. Includes full spare set of brand new ramps and apron $2900

Godzilla, players condition just torn down and shopped with flipper rebuilds about 2-3 months ago. Full LED, playfield is pretty nice, cabinet has planking on sides. New DMD. $3000

Congo, is currently at a friends for shop job but will be ready to go within the month, this one is in Missouri currently. Will be shopped with brand new plastic set and cliffys installed. Playfield is nice, cabinet is players with typical route wear. $3500

Space Station, very nice. Original display player 3 is not working, ordered rottendog replacement, works, but commas are not properly displaying on bottom so players 3 & 4. Working with them currently to get this resolved. Just shopped, fully mylar, playfield and cabinet both very nice. $1900

#1903 7 years ago

^^^^ that CFTBL is a VERY fair price

#1904 7 years ago

I would love that CFTBL, but no monies.

#1906 7 years ago

Man, I wish I could buy CFTBL. Free bump for a GREAT machine with all the mods done very well at a very awesome price. Seriously, it sucks when a game like this pops up, and you cannot buy it.

#1907 7 years ago

I have a pretty nice Williams Indiana jones looking for a ghostbusters. Anyone interested?

#1908 7 years ago

I am looking for a Granny and the Gators.

#1909 7 years ago

Looking for a Stern QuickSilver.

#1910 7 years ago

refurbished stargate if anyone intrested, sale or trade

#1911 7 years ago
Quoted from Paulb:

refurbished stargate if anyone intrested, sale or trade

What are you looking for in trades?

#1912 7 years ago

I've got an Eight Ball Deluxe LE and IPB playfield for sale (or maybe trade.) One of my favorite games, but I simply don't have the time to mess with a playfield swap now.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-eight-ball-deluxe-limited-edition-w-ipb-playfield

#1913 7 years ago

WWF Royal Rumble - cleveland.craigslist.org link

Easy pickup in my garage. Just finished rehabilitating it.

SOLD AND GONE

#1914 7 years ago

have the following pins available to trade for a game listed below:
1990 game show needs main cpu and a few small things, has leds does work
1987 williams millionaire loaded in LEDS cab protector works 100%
1979 kiss complete needs a few things repaired complete game
looking for any one of the following pins in any condition in trade, routed used are all okay, can add cash on my end too:
indy500 sttng fish tales funhouse Wh2o Red & Ted's Road Show BSD
any early 2000 stern
stern monopoly
stern rollercoaster tycoon
stern austin powers BDK CSI 24
stern nascar
stern shrek
stern ripley
stern elvis
have cash too for stern acdc potc etc
pm me if interested I can send pics of the games

Added over 8 years ago: list changed

#1915 7 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

WWF Royal Rumble - cleveland.craigslist.org link
Easy pickup in my garage. Just finished rehabilitating it.

Wow, great price!

#1916 7 years ago

Royal Rumble is sold and gone

#1917 7 years ago

I have a High Speed that I would trade for something on my want list. There's an ad on Pinside marketplace. Going to Chicago expo, also going to CLE PIN.

#1918 7 years ago

TSPP for trade or possibly for sale...

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/38219

Also might have a nice ToM for sale/trade. Reimport but cabinet really nice and almost spotless. Playfield really nice but does have a few inserts ghosting/lifting. Ramps new, plays great!

#1919 7 years ago

Starting to casually look for a TZ. Anyone know of one for sale?

#1920 7 years ago
Quoted from pindude80:

Starting to casually look for a TZ. Anyone know of one for sale?

I seen this on Facebook today..

Pinconning, MI (48650)
T-Zone pinball
Had it working on my birthday in January, people playing it's everyone's favorite! I know its Mine! But it grew up in a pinball family, and now it just sits and begs to be redone to its sexy twilight zone Glory! This game means a lot to me it was my husband's and he was a world champion in his youth . 5300 get me to let go of my emotional attachment to it. I know what I got guys. So don't even think of low offerings. 989 359 2340 shoot me a text I'll give you all I know about it. Here's some pics I walked up and turned it on and took pics.

#1921 7 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

I seen this on Facebook today..
Pinconning, MI (48650)
T-Zone pinball
Had it working on my birthday in January, people playing it's everyone's favorite! I know its Mine! But it grew up in a pinball family, and now it just sits and begs to be redone to its sexy twilight zone Glory! This game means a lot to me it was my husband's and he was a world champion in his youth . 5300 get me to let go of my emotional attachment to it. I know what I got guys. So don't even think of low offerings. 989 359 2340 shoot me a text I'll give you all I know about it. Here's some pics I walked up and turned it on and took pics.

Thanks! I'll check it out but that's a pretty far distance from me.

#1922 7 years ago

Hey guys, Im new to the hobby and looking fir a really neat pinball for my basement. I have a high end rifle an LWRC REPR in patriot brown .308/7.62. Gun is new in box. Also have a high end scope and ammo etc. Looking for Judge Dredd, Dracula, Phantom of the Opera, Creature of the black lagoon, Street fighter or any other really neat ones. Obviously cash too. Thanks, you can text me at 9048601666. Located in Marysville OH

#1923 7 years ago

Anyone have a gottlieb wipeout they would want to trade for something off my current list? I have a taxi and strange science i may get rid of soon, maybe an em or speakeasy. Let me know. Thanks

Andrew

#1924 7 years ago

Nice Theater of Magic will be for sale at the Cleveland Show...

Still have a practically brand new TSPP for trade or sale... https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/38383

Also have a NIB Metallica Premium Monsters, NIB TWD Premium, NIB GOT LE, and NIB Kiss LE... preferably for trade or will sell.

#1925 7 years ago

Anyone have a wipeout for sale? I can sell a game and raise the cash if no trades wanted

#1926 7 years ago

I have a pretty nice WMS Indiana Jones I would consider trading away for a ghostbusters (even with ghosting). Let me know!

#1927 7 years ago

Looking for a quick sale on my taxi. Players condition pm for details

#1928 7 years ago

Just a reminder the Cleveland Pinball and Arcade Show is less than two weeks away. I don't know if everyone in this thread is also following that one.

It can be a good place to sell your games or when you have a deal in place to meet and swap, etc.

#1929 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking for a quick sale on my taxi. Its players condition, some small wear spots and ball swirl. 2 broken plastics, game plays 100%, pm me if you need more pics”
2016-08-28
Toledo, OH
1,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 801 times
Contributed to Pinside

#1930 7 years ago

I have a DE star wars that needs shopped out

#1931 7 years ago

How much for the de Star Wars ?

#1932 7 years ago

BSD and HS2 package 4300. Pick up only.

#1933 7 years ago

(VIDEO GAME) $1500 Pole Position Environmental/Cockpit for sale. New HAPP power supply installed. Is setup to play Pole Position II. Parma, Ohio. Send a PM if you are interested and want pics, thanks.

#1934 7 years ago

Anyone got a WOZ for sale? Looking for one under 7k

#1935 7 years ago

I have been contemplating a trade on my Twilight Zone. Works great, biggest weakness is the cabinet. Building a gameroom and one pin isn't ideal for that. Interested in most everything, so just let me know what you have. Looking for at least a 2 for 1 deal. PM for pictures. Thanks.

Added over 8 years ago: Update 9/4 - Deal pending on a trade.

#1936 7 years ago
Quoted from trudert9:

BSD and HS2 package 4300. Pick up only.

Pm sent

#1937 7 years ago

Anyone in ohio got a working phantom of the opera, tales from the crypt, and bram stokers dracula they'd like to part with let me know. Pm me cash ready to go

#1938 7 years ago

Got a tales for trade, but out in MO. Make a road trip!

#1939 7 years ago

Rfm for sale and will be at the cleveland show

#1940 7 years ago

Whats the price on the rfm?

#1941 7 years ago

Nice Theatre of Magic will be at the Cleveland Show for sale.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/38730

#1942 7 years ago

I have a super nice HUO Breakshot for sale or trade.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/38695

#1943 7 years ago

Anybody interested in a Beach Head 3D arcade game Price is 350

#1944 7 years ago

Looking for a Diner

Scott

#1945 7 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Looking for a Diner

there's probably an app for that.

#1946 7 years ago
Quoted from mjpinballs:

Anybody interested in a Beach Head 3D arcade game Price is 350

Love beach head

#1947 7 years ago

If there is room I'll bring a working project Police Force. A little rough with broken plastics and some ingenious operator hacks. It's missing the center ramp spinner and the upper main display is dead. It has a new Rottendog PS that can go with it or without (120.00) but the rest of the board set looks really nice. $675.00

#1948 7 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

I've got an Eight Ball Deluxe LE and IPB playfield for sale (or maybe trade.) One of my favorite games, but I simply don't have the time to mess with a playfield swap now.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-eight-ball-deluxe-limited-edition-w-ipb-playfield

If someone wants the game without the playfield for $1200, let me know!

#1949 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

I have been contemplating a trade on my Twilight Zone. Works great, biggest weakness is the cabinet. Building a gameroom and one pin isn't ideal for that. Interested in most everything, so just let me know what you have. Looking for at least a 2 for 1 deal. PM for pictures. Thanks.

What titles are you interested in? Roughly what kind of value would you put on your Twilight Zone?

#1950 7 years ago

Super nice ToM for trade or $5500 and will be available for 'free play' at the Cleveland Show ** Anyone willing to buy it before the Cleveland Show can buy it for $5250 but has to keep it committed to the show for 'free play' over the weekend.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/38807

Beautiful, HUO, TSPP for trade or $4900 ** Anyone willing to buy it before the Cleveland Show can buy it for $4750 but for that price you have to commit it to the show for 'free play' over the weekend.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/38806

There are 9,459 posts in this topic. You are on page 39 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/39 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.