FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,483 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 190.
#1751 7 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Also I got busy and never moved the Centipede to my office storage cage. Last weekend for it and I am lowering the price by $50.
$550 for a beautiful & working Centipede. 15 minutes from downtown CLE.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35717

That Centipede looks REALLY nice. I already have one or I would consider making the drive...someone is getting a great game at a really good price here...

#1752 7 years ago

$1850 Joker Poker
Pinside ad: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/33792
$350 Meteor Project
Pinside ad: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35447
I also have a decent fully populated Starts play field (has mylar) with minimal wear that is missing one flipper coil for $125. Pickup only.
Open to trades for 80's pins.
I'm also trying to find an EMPTY lower cabinet for ANY OF THESE:
Alien Poker
Gorgar
Blackout
Tri Zone
Time Warp
Firepower
Jungle Lord
Black Knight
Firepower II
Laser Cue
Oh, I will be a vendor at Pinburgh as well.
Added over 8 years ago: I found a cabinet so I no longer need one. Thanks!

Added over 8 years ago: JP and Meteor both SOLD!

#1753 7 years ago

Casting a wide net since its summer. looking to downsize my GoT prem to a pro. Game is loaded. Has stark armor, shaker, inside cab art, speaker and flipper lighting and more. Game is in MD

Also looking for an ES, time machine, or Avatar plus cash.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#1754 7 years ago

Still waiting for pics. PM me

#1755 7 years ago

I know... I got pics of the Stars PF but not Meteor.

Added over 8 years ago: SOLD!

#1756 7 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

$1850 Joker Poker
Pinside ad: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/33792
$350 Meteor Project
Pinside ad: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35447
I also have a decent fully populated Starts play field (has mylar) with minimal wear that is missing one flipper coil for $125. Pickup only.
Open to trades for 80's pins.
I'm also trying to find an EMPTY lower cabinet for ANY OF THESE:
Alien Poker
Gorgar
Blackout
Tri Zone
Time Warp
Firepower
Jungle Lord
Black Knight
Firepower II
Laser Cue
Oh, I will be a vendor at Pinburgh as well.

I have a jungle lord cabinet....not sure of a good way to get it to you though.

#1757 7 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

I have a jungle lord cabinet....not sure of a good way to get it to you though.

Chicago pinball expo in Oct.?

#1758 7 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Chicago pinball expo in Oct.?

Works for me. Only issue is its missing the pedestal the head sits on. Rest of the cab is solid and in good shape.

#1759 7 years ago

Anyone heading toward md/pa? Have a potential trade with GoT.

#1760 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I go to Ellicott City from Solon, OH regularly but am leaving the country for 2 weeks and probably won't be making the trip to visit family in MD until August though. I would be willing to help out if the game going was brought to me and you pick up and would swap at my in laws house. That being said my wife may not be so inclined so let me float it by her and if the timing would work out for everyone maybe I can be of assistance.

#1761 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Just leaving to come home with TAF actually. Over here in Dickson City meeting up with Balboarules.

#1762 7 years ago

Preparing to list my Hook, Popeye Saves the Earth, and Swords of Fury. Each of them are fulling playing and a s**t load of fun. Popeye needs audio board work (I have the parts just not the time), Hook is almost there, SOF needs the insert decals applied (I have them just haven't put them on). Trying to fund a WOZ purchase this Winter. All interested parties encouraged to apply or show interest. COuld be my motivation to do the work OR pass it along.

#1763 7 years ago

Don't believe the haters - Popeye is arguably the most underrated pin ever. If my mother-in-law didn't own it, I'd be looking for one.

#1764 7 years ago

Papa world champ Robert Gagno calls it one of the more challenging games out there.

#1765 7 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

Don't believe the haters - Popeye is arguably the most underrated pin ever. If my mother-in-law didn't own it, I'd be looking for one.

Popeye and BSD are the only 2 games I've bought back after selling.

#1766 7 years ago

I have a mint South Park I would like to trade plus cash for a similar condition TAF or TZ. Located in Columbus. If interested, message me and we can work out the details.

#1767 7 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

Papa world champ Robert Gagno calls it one of the more challenging games out there.

I definitely get my ass kicked on it every time. I don't think I've ever played in the upper playfield haha. I got skillz

#1768 7 years ago

Wondering if anyone has a Stern Batman Dark Knight they'd like to sell or trade. I have an Iron Man or WH2O I could trade as well.

#1770 7 years ago

Just throwing this out there. I picked up a nice unrestored burgertime, but I'm more of a pinball guy. It's currently playing blind but I pulled the monitor and will be rebuilding it. I'm going to clean up the cab but am not sure if I'm going to do any further cosmetic work.

I'd like to trade this for a nice EM or SS machine.

20160709_202937.jpg20160709_202937.jpg

#1771 7 years ago

Strip out the severely faded t-molding. Every one looks like that. Underneath is the awesome orange t-molding color that makes BT pop! Just finished mine the other day.

#1772 7 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Just throwing this out there. I picked up a nice unrestored burgertime, but I'm more of a pinball guy. It's currently playing blind but I pulled the monitor and will be rebuilding it. I'm going to clean up the cab but am not sure if I'm going to do any further cosmetic work.
I'd like to trade this for a nice EM or SS machine.

PM Sent

#1773 7 years ago

Mary Shelley's Frankenstein. Just completely torn down and fully rebuilt. $2200. See my ad in the marketplace for more details and pictures.

#1774 7 years ago

Current list of WTB in the greater Cleveland area:

Road Show
Fish Tales
Demolition Man
Popeye
T2
Wheel of Fortune

I will be in Italy until the 25th. PM me with what you have and I will get back to you.

#1775 7 years ago

This seems to be a theme for me, but is there anyone in the Toledo area that could possibly pick up a machine for me? I am told its in an office building that only requires 1 or 2 stairs to get it to ground level and loaded up in a car. I am in the process of relocating to Cincinnati (am currently in Chicago), so a trip out there would be pretty tough to pull off. I could paypal you the money and if you could keep it at your house/garage/storage/wherever for a couple of weeks, I could find time to pick it up

#1776 7 years ago

I'll be in Toledo on Sunday, PM sent

Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

This seems to be a theme for me, but is there anyone in the Toledo area that could possibly pick up a machine for me? I am told its in an office building that only requires 1 or 2 stairs to get it to ground level and loaded up in a car. I am in the process of relocating to Cincinnati (am currently in Chicago), so a trip out there would be pretty tough to pull off. I could paypal you the money and if you could keep it at your house/garage/storage/wherever for a couple of weeks, I could find time to pick it up

#1777 7 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

I'll be in Toledo on Sunday, PM sent

Responded. Awesome!!!

Also, I am relocating at the end of the month from Chicago to Cincinnati. Chicago has one of the greatest pinball communities around but I am looking forward to meeting pinball guys and gals in the Cincinnati area! My wife and I will be stationed in a townhouse in Montgomery for probably a year while we search for our first home. As a side note, anyone local selling any funhouse parts? I just picked up a basketcase!

#1778 7 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Responded. Awesome!!!
Also, I am relocating to the end of the month from Chicago to Cincinnati. Chicago has one of the greatest pinball communities around but I am looking forward to meeting pinball guys and gals in the Cincinnati area! My wife and I will be stationed in a townhouse in Montgomery for probably a year while we search for our first home. As a side note, anyone local selling any funhouse parts? I just picked up a basketcase!

Hi, welcome to Cincinnati! Talk to chuckwurt on the pinside forums. He can help you get plugged into the community here.

#1779 7 years ago

Just a friendly reminder that the Cleveland Pinball and Arcade Show is in two months. September 8, 9, and 10. Holiday Inn in Independence.

#1780 7 years ago

Miami- if agodfrey cant do it, pm me. Live in toledo and can store one pretty easily in my garage

#1781 7 years ago

Looking for an OutRun 2 Twin if anyone is wanting to sell or knows of one...

#1782 7 years ago

Why do they have the show on a Thursday? Why not Friday-Sunday? Don't people work? It's just hard to make arrangements to take off on a Thursday and Friday. I can't be the only person who complains about it.

#1783 7 years ago

My guess is that Thursday to Saturday is cheaper than booking space Friday through Sunday. That being said I agree, don't people work?

#1784 7 years ago

I remember reading somewhere after the ohio show, that they end Saturday night to leave room for breakdown and recovery on sunday before everyone that has to go back to work on Monday.

I did a search but cant seem to find it now...

#1785 7 years ago
Quoted from moonwk:

Why do they have the show on a Thursday?

The facility was booked for Sunday this year. I hear that next year it will go thru Sunday.

Last year the show went until 6 on Saturday, plenty of machines and people until around 4. Friday night went til midnight.

#1786 7 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

My guess is that Thursday to Saturday is cheaper than booking space Friday through Sunday. That being said I agree, don't people work?

I do. But if it went through Sunday, I would take off Monday too. Would rather have to take off Thurs and Friday than Friday and Monday.

Edit: looks like next year I'll be taking off Thursday, Friday, and Monday. Haha

#1787 7 years ago

They tried to book the hotel for Sunday this year, but it was already booked. However, next year will be 4 days, including Sunday.

#1788 7 years ago
#1789 7 years ago
Quoted from comment23:

Hi, welcome to Cincinnati! Talk to chuckwurt on the pinside forums. He can help you get plugged into the community here.

Send me a PM if you want to connect with local Cincinnati pinball players.

#1790 7 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Send me a PM if you want to connect with local Cincinnati pinball players.

Butterflygirl is our secretary of state...

#1791 7 years ago

Threw my Haunted House up for trade

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/36772

can add cash looking for a deeper game

can bundle games for interesting trades

#1792 7 years ago

watch the papa TWD video again... I want a freakin walking dead bad

BSD & HH for 4400

sold as pair only at that price.

#1793 7 years ago

i'm not that far away:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/36553

very nice Sorcerer. $1500/firm. trades definitely possible.

#1794 7 years ago

Ohio not to far away since Hobbit is worth the drive. LE NIB arriving Saturday. 7900 OBO. Trades plus cash are fine. Bsd, GoT pro, ES are on my list.

Game is in md. Come and get it with no tax, shipping cost or waiting

#1796 7 years ago

I am looking for a nice TZ near Columbus

#1797 7 years ago

Nick is a great guy to deal with. GLWTS......if only if only!

#1798 7 years ago

Also selling my Rob Zombie, but more-so looking for a trade + cash. Funhouse, Kiss (Stern), Spiderman, Addams Family, and Walking Dead are my top considerations. I'll work out a deal for a good bit lower than my posted price.

#1799 7 years ago

BSD + HH + My RZ Spot For TWD prem

anyone have a RBION, TS, or WPT for sale?

#1800 7 years ago

Any EM guys out there?

I'm looking for any of the following. Must be in great shape with little to no playfield wear:
1. Gottlieb Sky Jump -or- Free Fall
2. Gottlieb Hit the Deck -or- Neptune
3. Gottlieb Super Spin
4. Gottlieb Strange World

There are 9,483 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/36?hl=fxdwg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.