FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,459 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 190.
#1501 7 years ago

Just acquired Firepower 2. Fresh out of a Huo environment since 1993. Needs shopped, everything works 100%, clean boards with no acid damage or hacks, decent play field that will clean up nicely, a very nice cabinet, nice back glass and bright unfaded displays.

$900

Andrew

#1502 7 years ago

Have a Champion Pub for sale. Playfield very nice, works 100%, usual dings and scuffs on cabinet. Asking $4300.

#1503 7 years ago

Pm sent

#1504 7 years ago

Not Pins but for sale on the east side of Cleveland.

Really nice centipede with rebuilt monitor and brand new trackball. Perfect CPO and very good side art. Extra monitor Bezel included. Asking $700

Turbo Outrun with extra set of steering gears and springs and has the steering wheel decal. New T-Molding. Shaker motor working! Asking $350

Ms. Pacman rebuilt as a Multicade running Hyperspin on a Core 2 Duo. Brand new Wells Gardner LCD display. New Control Panel & Overlay, New joystick, buttons and trackball. New cabinet art and t-molding. ~350 games. Asking $1200.

Complete board set for a 4 player NBA Jam. $125

LOCAL PICKUP ONLY - NOT WILLING TO BRING ANY OF THESE ANYWHERE AT THESE PRICES

More pics available upon request.

IMG_1287_(resized).JPGIMG_1287_(resized).JPG
IMG_1683_(resized).jpgIMG_1683_(resized).jpg
IMG_1670_(resized).jpgIMG_1670_(resized).jpg

#1505 7 years ago

Some additional RFM pics... have a cash offer so far but looking for trade let me know what you have

20160503_202155_(resized).jpg20160503_202155_(resized).jpg

20160503_202228_(resized).jpg20160503_202228_(resized).jpg

20160503_202247_(resized).jpg20160503_202247_(resized).jpg

#1506 7 years ago

Still have HUO X-men pro
HUO Avengers pro and
WWE Pro

I would also trade. Looking for Shadow, Simpsons pinball party, Walking Dead pro.

#1507 7 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Not Pins but for sale on the east side of Cleveland.
Really nice centipede with rebuilt monitor and brand new trackball. Perfect CPO and very good side art. Extra monitor Bezel included. Asking $700
Turbo Outrun with extra set of steering gears and springs and has the steering wheel decal. New T-Molding. Shaker motor working! Asking $350
Ms. Pacman rebuilt as a Multicade running Hyperspin on a Core 2 Duo. Brand new Wells Gardner LCD display. New Control Panel & Overlay, New joystick, buttons and trackball. New cabinet art and t-molding. ~350 games. Asking $1200.
Complete board set for a 4 player NBA Jam. $125
More pics available upon request.

Already got a Centipede and Outrun out on my location or else I'd pick those up. Great prices, GLWS!

#1508 7 years ago

Have a Shadow up for trade or sale. Working. Could use shopped. No errors. $2950

DSC07557_(resized).JPGDSC07557_(resized).JPG

DSC07558_(resized).JPGDSC07558_(resized).JPG

DSC07549_(resized).JPGDSC07549_(resized).JPG

DSC07548_(resized).JPGDSC07548_(resized).JPG

DSC07547_(resized).JPGDSC07547_(resized).JPG

DSC07546_(resized).JPGDSC07546_(resized).JPG

DSC07545_(resized).JPGDSC07545_(resized).JPG

DSC07559_(resized).JPGDSC07559_(resized).JPG

#1509 7 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Already got a Centipede and Outrun out on my location or else I'd pick those up. Great prices, GLWS!

Need a Popeye or a Winner?

POPEYE SOLD

Popeye will be restored. I have new control panel insert and side Art. Working Sanyo monitor but needs a rewire as it came with a bootleg board and I have an original Nintendo somewhere.

Winner works with the original Packard bell monitor in it!

They are in the basement at my parents home not too far from and I can dig them out. Owned both since 1999

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#1510 7 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Need a Popeye or a Winner?
Popeye will be restored. I have new control panel insert and side Art. Working Sanyo monitor but needs a rewire as it came with a bootleg board and I have an original Nintendo somewhere.
Winner works with the original Packard bell monitor in it!
They are in the basement at my parents home not too far from and I can dig them out. Owned both since 1999

PM sent!

#1511 7 years ago

Looking to trade my 1 owner Champion Pub. Machine is a 9.99 out of 10. Has upgraded power driver and flipper optos. Everything else original. Trades!! Open to any pin trades but here's a list of pins I would deal on:bugs bunny, popeye, cirqus voltaire, simpsons, tmnt, hook, star wars, rocky bullwinkel, JP, Super Mario Bros, Batman, South Park, Roller Coaster Tycoon, LOTR, POTC, Spiderman, Shrek, Iron Man, Transformers, Fish Tales, Flintstones, Monster Bash, Avengers, Ghostbusters, + or - cash

20160405_133125_(resized).jpg20160405_133125_(resized).jpg

20160405_133154_(resized).jpg20160405_133154_(resized).jpg

20160405_133237_(resized).jpg20160405_133237_(resized).jpg

20160405_133244_(resized).jpg20160405_133244_(resized).jpg

20160405_133255_(resized).jpg20160405_133255_(resized).jpg

20160405_133343_(resized).jpg20160405_133343_(resized).jpg

#1512 7 years ago

Wow! Nice cp! Id love to have one someday!

#1513 7 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Wow! Nice cp! Id love to have one someday!

Thank you

#1514 7 years ago

Did anyone attend the coin op auction in cincinnati today? If so, what did the pins go for? And does anyone know what yhe whac a mole went for or know the person that bought it? If they bought it to resell, i may be the buyer for it

#1515 7 years ago

Here's what I was told...

Tri zone - $600
Rollergames - $450
Prospector - $750
Cirqus Voltaire - $7400
Twisted - $1500
Cue ball wizard - $1600
Elvira - $2900
X files - $1600
Austin powers - $2300
Popeye - $1700
Space jam - $1400
Street fighter II- $1400

No idea if games were projects or working. I have to assume that the Rollergames was a beater or missing parts.

#1516 7 years ago

yeah I watch some of that auction today at work(which is an auction hall lol) but missed the pins. but from what I saw every thing was going pretty strong so I assume the pins went pretty decent

#1517 7 years ago

or snyper could just answer lol

and yeah the rollergames was broke

you also have to add 18% to those prices for the buyers premium

so that CV is 8732

#1518 7 years ago

I would have bought that rollergames for the playfield. It said it was nice but the cab was trashed. Any idea on the whac a mole?

#1519 7 years ago

If it wouldnt have been a 10 hour round trip i would have bought a couple of the skeeballs. They went for 450 each

#1520 7 years ago

Pin prices were crazy with the fees and taxes. Didn't even get a bid in.

#1521 7 years ago

Who were the people buying those pins? I would be surprised if they were collectors as most know those prices are crazy. Were they OPs trying to just get volume for arcades or something?

#1522 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Who were the people buying those pins? I would be surprised if they were collectors as most know those prices are crazy. Were they OPs trying to just get volume for arcades or something?

I talked to a few people there but didn't bid on anything myself. Most were operators with little to no pinball experience, unsure about what to look for and apprehensive about keeping up the maintenance. Most of the machines were in rough shape but the Prospector was beautiful. I'm most surprised that the Austin Powers Went so high.

#1523 7 years ago

I don't know that there has ever been a deal with one of the Michael Angelo auctions. I stopped going years ago as the bidding process was a bit shady for my taste....phantom bids accepted, games that had issues that somehow they were unable to get under power before bidding, etc. Frankly, phone or internet bidding just exacerbates the issue because you have no way to know if those bids are real or just the auction house pumping up the price. I don't even waste my time with auctions any longer.

#1524 7 years ago

Hi guys

Have three machines that I would like to trade for a single game. Nothing particular in kind so shoot me any ideas you have. The games I have are wipe out, team one and lost world. Need the space hence the desire to do a three for one deal

Thanks guys

G

#1525 7 years ago
Quoted from robotron911:

I don't know that there has ever been a deal with one of the Michael Angelo auctions. I stopped going years ago as the bidding process was a bit shady for my taste....phantom bids accepted, games that had issues that somehow they were unable to get under power before bidding, etc. Frankly, phone or internet bidding just exacerbates the issue because you have no way to know if those bids are real or just the auction house pumping up the price. I don't even waste my time with auctions any longer.

Still the same situation - first couple of lots had phantom bids and he was called out, but I'm sure it continued.

#1526 7 years ago

This - shady auctioneer with horrible format. Rude even. Phantom bid's are bad and he will pass on many items to get the price he wants. I see a lot of repeat machines I think he sells a lot of his own stuff too. I wont go back again.

Quoted from robotron911:

#1527 7 years ago

Not a FS notice. Wondering if there are any pinball repair folks in Akron area? I have a friend from Akron that recently acquired a pinball game and is looking for a person to check his game over. I don't know the title at present but I know it is not an EM.

#1528 7 years ago
Quoted from Chet:

Not a FS notice. Wondering if there are any pinball repair folks in Akron area? I have a friend from Akron that recently acquired a pinball game and is looking for a person to check his game over. I don't know the title at present but I know it is not an EM.

Send Matt a message - https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/fattdirk

#1529 7 years ago

^ fattdirk

#1530 7 years ago

Does anyone has a DE Star Wars in decent shape they may want to part with?

Please no basket cases!

I rather not drive more than 1 Hour from Cleveland and would like to try and keep it in the low to mid $2000 range.

#1531 7 years ago

Still have my games for sale or trade

WWE pro
HUO X-Men pro
HUO Avengers pro

Looking for Simpsons pinball party, Walking dead pro. or cash then I will buy Ghostbusters

#1532 7 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

Still have my games for sale or trade
WWE pro
HUO X-Men pro
HUO Avengers pro
Looking for Simpsons pinball party, Walking dead pro. or cash then I will buy Ghostbusters

Think I might be able to get you a decent price on this one. Low mileage cream puff.

tmp_31355-20160505_185437-897633836.jpgtmp_31355-20160505_185437-897633836.jpg

#1533 7 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Think I might be able to get you a decent price on this one. Low mileage cream puff.

#1534 7 years ago

FYI-My Xmen Pro is gone. I might be listing my CV soon if anyone is interested..

#1535 7 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

We were so drunk that night if we had a ladder we would have tried to play that thing.

#1536 7 years ago

Interested in buying some sort of arcade gun game. House of the Dead, Time Crisis, Confidential Mission, will consider any (except Big Buck Hunter). Let me know what you've got.

#1537 7 years ago

I may be selling my Baywatch, Johnny Mnemonic, and Judge Dredd.

Added over 8 years ago: Judge Dredd is off the market now

#1538 7 years ago

No. Not the Baywatch.

#1539 7 years ago

I have a nice Msf for sale or possible trade.

#1540 7 years ago

Wish I had money for baywatch

#1541 7 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

I may be selling my Baywatch, Johnny Mnemonic, and Judge Dredd.

I could be interested in JM, or a baywatch.

#1542 7 years ago

Here are some titles I'd like to sell or trade if anyone is interested.

Corvette - TonyCip's game that was at the Cleveland Show. Very nice shape. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-corvette-bally-1994
Police Force - Average condition. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-police-force-williams-1989
Millionaire - Average condition. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-millionaire-williams-1987
Eight Ball - I have two one with a clearcoated playfield and near perfect backglass and the one in this listing with a fair/good playfield and a fair backglass. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-eight-ball-bally-1977-1981
Night Rider - Very nice playfield with very little wear and a nice backglass.
Sinbad - Average condition playfield with a nice backglass. Currently missing 2 of the score displays because I used them on another machine.
Super Nova - Nice playfield and backglass
Super Straight - Nice playfield and backglass with a fair condition cabinet.
Palace Guard - Nice playfield and a reproduction backglass.
New World - Nice playfield and backglass. Has a ball count issue.
Barracora - Blown out playfield, good original glass or a reproduction. Non working board set.
Game Show - Clean playfield, reproduction backglass, non working boards.

#1543 7 years ago

Price drop on my Champion Pub. $4,000.

#1544 7 years ago

Going to just toss up prices on all my stuff. Not sure what I'll be selling and what I'll be keeping, but I've gotta move something in order to get the money to pay for Rob Zombie, so just let me know if you're interested and we might be able to work something out.
Bally Wizard - $950
Casanova (non-working) - $250
Mario Mushroom World - *spoken for*
Wizard of Oz (opened NIB a few months ago, maybe 150 plays on it) - $7000
Close Encounters (new Ni Wumpf CPU board and Rottendog MPU board) - $800
Added over 8 years ago: Close Encounters is spoken for.
Other 3 still available

Added over 8 years ago: Bally Wizard sold

Only Casanova and WOZ left.

#1545 7 years ago

I also have a High Speed project that I'm giving up on. It has a playfield overlay and a fair condition backglass. The game works but has a few switch errors, the strobe needs to be installed, the sound works but has a noticeable hum to it, and the coin door reject buttons are gone. Too many little things that I'm just tired of messing with.

#1546 7 years ago

Super Nova and Barracora are spoken for now.

#1547 7 years ago

Bump for a Player's condition DESW or a right priced better condition example.

#1548 7 years ago

The Shadow I picked up from Tlsbryan is undergoing a transformation and repair. GI has been repaired, complete with new board headers and new connectors. Playfield has been torn down, cleaned and waxed. The very minimal sanctum wear has now been protected with a mylar. All new Color Matching LED lights, new LED Flashers. Replacement Aurich translite and speaker panel. New back box speakers. All new rubbers, and flipper Super-bands will be here soon.

The back box could use new decals if one was so inclined, but I am not.

1 Ring was missing, but that is on the way.
1 Mongol was missing, but that too is on the way.

Brand New Plastics installed where old were broken. Have remaining unused ones in a bag

Game plays great, no credit dot.

I am "thinking" I may list it on the market but wanted to see if there is any local interest first. The game is growing on me but I rather have something else on my wishlist.

I assume the remaining parts should be here within the next week to 10 days and I can finish up polishing the wireforms as my time permits.

If you are interested send me a PM to discuss.

Thanks!

IMG_1825_(resized).jpgIMG_1825_(resized).jpg
IMG_1831_(1)_(resized).jpgIMG_1831_(1)_(resized).jpg
IMG_1832_(1)_(resized).jpgIMG_1832_(1)_(resized).jpg
IMG_1816_(1)_(resized).jpgIMG_1816_(1)_(resized).jpg

#1549 7 years ago

Located near Pittsburgh Intl Airport just 15 minutes from the OH border. Thinking of mixing up the collection and selling to make room for incoming GB Premium.

WOZ ECLE NIB
ST:TNG -- Beautiful example, working perfectly, full LEDs, and just a great dialed in machine.
FH - Nice players example. Works and plays great. Original full playfield mylar starting to bubble/lift, but the PF underneath could easily be clearcoated with little or no work needed.
TAF - Re-imported, players game. Some minor visible magnet burn, a few spots of PF wear in the pops and near the Star Award. New ramp assembly. Cabinet could use some love. Plays perfectly.

Really looking for $$ at this point, but my want list is up to date. Would really like to get my hands on a nice ToM, MM.

#1550 7 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

Located near Pittsburgh Intl Airport just 15 minutes from the OH border. Thinking of mixing up the collection and selling to make room for incoming GB Premium.
WOZ ECLE NIB
ST:TNG -- Beautiful example, working perfectly, full LEDs, and just a great dialed in machine.
FH - Nice players example. Works and plays great. Original full playfield mylar starting to bubble/lift, but the PF underneath could easily be clearcoated with little or no work needed.
TAF - Re-imported, players game. Some minor visible magnet burn, a few spots of PF wear in the pops and near the Star Award. New ramp assembly. Cabinet could use some love. Plays perfectly.
Really looking for $$ at this point, but my want list is up to date. Would really like to get my hands on a nice ToM, MM.

any prices on the stuff?

There are 9,459 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.