5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,842 posts
  • 445 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by mjpinballs
  • Topic is favorited by 254 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 515 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 4842 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 97.
#101 5 years ago

I have a perfect collector quality (dare I say HUO) gottlieb wipeout I'm selling. Completely shopped LEDs.
I might list a metallica pro as well it's HUO and perfect. LEDs and about $300 in mods.
Not sure on asking price yet. Just decided to sell today.
Columbus, ohio

image-966.jpg image.jpg image-335.jpg image-695.jpg image-969.jpg image-545.jpg image-502.jpg image-419.jpg image-850.jpg image-272.jpg image-529.jpg image-74.jpg image-267.jpg image-303.jpg
#102 5 years ago
Quoted from Chrlbrwn88:

Any trades considered?

Sorry for the slow response, I don't get on here much.

But, yes, I'm open to trades.

#103 5 years ago

I am in the market for a major restoration, I usually replace cabinet and playfield, so condition is irrelevant. I am open to titles as long as parts are available. Let me know what you have only interested if it is destroyed mostly, and will pay good money as I am looking for a ohio show project for next year.

#104 5 years ago
Quoted from kporter946286:

Anyone have a Black Knight for sale?

I will probably sell one soon. However its at a friends house and he's out of the country fishing. I have a CPR playfield and plastics that could go with it.

#105 5 years ago

I like to find a nice dr who. Anyone have one for trade?

#106 5 years ago

I've dealt with Push600 before, and if he says a game is nice, it's REALLY nice. I was blown away by how nice his games looked!

#107 5 years ago

No fear for a steal of a price. Doesnt look faded at all and probably is still worth closer to what he paid. I already own a no fear or id be all over it. columbus.craigslist.org link

#108 5 years ago

Mines faded and I wouldn't let it go for 2k. Such a fun game.

#109 5 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

No Fear for a steal of a price. Doesnt look faded at all and probably is still worth closer to what he paid. I already own a No Fear or id be all over it. columbus.craigslist.org link

Holy crap what a deal! Congratulations to whoever buys that one. I'd certainly buy it if it weren't so far away and if I wouldn't have just purchased Fire a week ago.

#110 5 years ago

I think I was the first one to contact the guy with the No Fear, and am hoping to pick it up after work tomorrow!

#111 5 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

I think I was the first one to contact the guy with the No Fear, and am hoping to pick it up after work tomorrow!

Nice. Glad to see the game (possibly) going into the hands of a great Pinsider.

#112 5 years ago

Nice! Gl Collin

#113 5 years ago

I have a Addams Family for sale price Sold

#114 5 years ago

Saw that no fear. I'm about four hours away and going now to grab it. Talked him down to $1000!!

Jk. Go grab it Collin!!

#115 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Saw that No Fear. I'm about four hours away and going now to grab it. Talked him down to $1000!!
Jk. Go grab it Collin!!

Hah! In the .6 of a second between reading the first and second parts of your post, I soiled me trousers out of fear and rage.

Looking forward to playing it!

#116 5 years ago

Nice find on that one! Congrats on the pickup, Colin, assuming you don't get screwed over.

#117 5 years ago

Well yesterday a Robo-War was posted on Craigslist for $650 and I emailed the seller as soon as I saw the listing, however unfortunately someone else beat me to it. If it's any one of you guys that bought it I'd love to see some pictures and maybe get a chance to play it sometime!

Anyways, as of today an extremely nice Judge Dredd has been listed up in Cleveland. I've seen it in person and it's just as beautiful as it is in the pictures. Plus it plays great!
cleveland.craigslist.org link

#118 5 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

No Fear for a steal of a price. Doesnt look faded at all and probably is still worth closer to what he paid. I already own a No Fear or id be all over it. columbus.craigslist.org link

????? red color on the cab of a no fear!!! who knew. good grab Collin I felt your pain reading Blackbeards post haha reading out loud like Bla Bla bla...WHAT THE FU...oh haha good one.

#119 5 years ago

I've heard speculation that the cabinet on that No Fear was sharpied from someone way more knowledgeable than I am. Even so, I'm hoping to get it in a few hours.

#120 5 years ago

Ugh. The old sharpie.

Hope not. If so it could be your angle at a cheaper price.

NF looks fantastic w LEDs.

#121 5 years ago

Game was sold out from under me.

#122 5 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Damn. I've found it pretty darn difficult to get games off Craigslist and that's another great example of how challenging it can be.

#123 5 years ago

That sucks Collin =(

Which one of you showed up to the CL guy's house with more money... We might find out soon if it gets relisted for 2,500 with LEDs in it.

#124 5 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

That Blows! sorry Collin

#125 5 years ago
Quoted from barakandl:

That sucks Collin =(
Which one of you showed up to the CL guy's house with more money... We might find out soon if it gets relisted for 2,500 with LEDs in it.

Ironically, I was originally going to post that I got Choggarded.

#126 5 years ago

That is shitty Sorry Collin

#127 5 years ago

Lousy. Sorry man.

(I'm still 4 hours away).

Hopefully it's sharpied up.

#128 5 years ago

Aw man!

#129 5 years ago

That's bullcrap! I've sold many things on CL that I realized I was taking a beating on after promised to hold.
I wouldn't want that done to me. So I don't do it to others.

#130 5 years ago

Thanks for the kind words, guys! I just hope it ended up in the hands of someone who will play it even more than I would've.

Blackbeard - wish you were closer. Those are a couple good games you've got for trade.

#131 5 years ago

Just noticed this Secret Service down in Dayton for a great price. I'd be all over it if it weren't so far away. I sent the seller an email anyways asking if he's pending a sale from anyone, because honestly I played this game at Super Electric and just fell in love, and I'd certainly buy it at that price despite a bit of cosmetic damage. Good gameplay, and a kickass soundtrack.

Congratulations to whoever ends up buying it, or perhaps if you're in the area but don't want to buy it maybe you could get some better pictures or video of it for me (Or maybe someone down there can buy it and resell it or buy it and do a trade for my Fire perphaps? I don't really know, just throwing out random suggestions.)

dayton.craigslist.org link

#132 5 years ago

That secret service in Dayton is a really good deal for someone, we considered getting it to have 2 but we are extremely full on pin right now and need get rid of several before taking on another. 2 and 3 ball multiball, awesome music, ball save, great sound/call outs, great ruleset. Its very much like a great system 11 title just made by DE and underrated.

#133 5 years ago

I looked at the Secret Service in Dayton. Game works but has some wiring issues from what the seller said. Definitely needs some tlc. He had several EM's he was trying to sell also.

#134 5 years ago
Quoted from Chrlbrwn88:

I looked at the Secret Service in Dayton. Game works but has some wiring issues from what the seller said. Definitely needs some tlc. He had several EM's he was trying to sell also.

Shawn - what EMs did he have - do you remember?

#135 5 years ago

If your NF ended up sharpied, don't worry. Call the sharpie people's 1-800 number and ask them how to take it off. I did this for a TOTAN, and it was like the sharpie was dry erase marker. Just came right off. I just can't remember what they told me to use. It strikes me that it was denatured alcohol, but it might have been acetone. All I remember is that it was common enough that we had a big jug of it.

#136 5 years ago
Quoted from CadillacMusic:

If your NF ended up sharpied, don't worry. Call the sharpie people's 1-800 number and ask them how to take it off. I did this for a TOTAN, and it was like the sharpie was dry erase marker. Just came right off. I just can't remember what they told me to use. It strikes me that it was denatured alcohol, but it might have been acetone. All I remember is that it was common enough that we had a big jug of it.

You really should make a separate posting on here about this.

I've never heard of being able to remove sharpie. People use it on BSD too.

Get the word out man!

#137 5 years ago

isopropyl alcohol works on stuff like connectors that people sharpie - not sure about using it on a cab.

#138 5 years ago

I don't know that it's a magic solution for all sharpie, but it took this off at least:
DSC02645.JPG

#139 5 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Shawn - what EMs did he have - do you remember?

Scott, the only one he gave me a price on was Hi-Flier. That was several months ago. He was on the fence about the other pins so I just let it be. He told me 425.00 for Hi-Flier and I think he had some extra parts for it.

#140 5 years ago

Building a new house - so raising some cash - prices reflect condition. PM me for details and pics or go to
http://www.weirpinball.com/gallery/index.php/For-Sale/For-Trade

Big Buck Hunter $4,000
Diner $1,650
Wms IJ unfaded original that you won't believe $7,950
Transformers LE Autobot $4,650

coming soon:
STTNG partially restored $5,750
restored Monster Bash $11,950

In the resto queue:
Funhouse
The Addams Family
Mata Hari EM

Scott

#141 5 years ago

A whole slew of games from Super Electric just popped up on Craigslist. I've played most of the games that are up on this listing and they're all outstanding, great seller as well - cleveland.craigslist.org link

Also I'm selling my Williams Fire! pinball machine for $1,200 OBO. Condition wise there's a bit of damage on the sides of the back box (shown in picture) as well as a few minor cracks in plastics (also pictured). The game is still protected by the factory mylar, and there are a few minor spots where that has bubbled. The decals near the top of the play field are a bit worn and that's pictured as well. Functionality wise everything works great (game plays good, sound is all fine, bell rings, etc) and the displays have been replaced by new Rottendog display boards.

I'll also accept offers for trades of something in similar value (or with cash added if necessary), although I'm particularly eyeing up that Secret Service at Super Electric and I'm guessing they wouldn't be into a trade for a game they've already got.

Anyways, here's a link to an album of images of my Fire. My phone camera isn't the best quality so if you'd like more information about it and such (or have an offer) please send me a PM. http://imgur.com/a/XNewt

#142 5 years ago

Thanks for the bump Waddle. We aren't looking to get another Fire! but if you get any other trade offers we might be able to work out a three way deal and get Secret Service to you.

I got Black Hole working pretty good. It still has some quirks with the sound but is fun to play. I hope you and your pops can make it out tomorrow for our 3rd Friday event. It should be a lot of fun.

#143 5 years ago

I've got a WPT for sale to make room for my TAF $1900 OBO

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-world-poker-tour-ne-ohio

SOLD

#144 5 years ago

Have a 'players game' Fish Tales just bought from a pinsider - it sits in my friend's garage in Independence (just south of Cleveland) would sell it for cost ($1850) since I found a better one (CQ) already in Canada at twice the price, but easier to get to my home ...

#145 5 years ago

I finally got around to listing my CFTBL and TZ near Youngstown, OH. I'm mostly interested in trades at the moment.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-cftbl-in-paoh

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-tz-in-paoh

#146 5 years ago

Got a super nice HUO MB for sale in Cincinnati. See thread in MFS forum here, also going to add a marketplace ad for it.

#147 5 years ago

nice Williams IJ 6500, my house last 13 years.....

HUO 2007 SM 6k, second owner, McKee topper.

obo......

#148 5 years ago

I've got a Williams Little Chief for sale. $300. Not working but complete and cosmetically decent. I was told it was working when I bought it, but it isn't doing anything for me. Only cosmetic issues I've noticed are a bit of drag/wear in front of the right flipper, and the back glass is flaking where the active player is lit up. Will post pictures soon.

#149 5 years ago

Huo Acdc premium looking to trade

#150 5 years ago

I have yet another Secret Service to trade or sell. I need to replace rubbers and wax it, but it is in very good condition. I will probably ask 900 for it and will be able to get pics and an ad up for it NEXT weekend. Will probably take it to EXPO if I still have it come OCT.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
$ 18.00
Cabinet - Decals
Top-Notch Target Shields
€ 9.95
Playfield - Other
Multigame
$ 219.99
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 109.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Pro
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 269.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Haus
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 11.95
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
There are 4842 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 97.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside