5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,831 posts
  • 443 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by McPin54
  • Topic is favorited by 254 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 515 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 4831 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 97.
#1101 4 years ago

I have some game for sale and I can meet in Cleveland. J.dredd $2500 Johnny m. $1900. Baywatch $1950.ms frankinstien $$2150 and r911 $900.pm for pictures. John

#1102 4 years ago

Only commented it would have no bearing on price?... just want you to see how/what you commented/suggested and why I responded

Quoted from Hammerhead:

... sudden rush of new Star Wars fans to drop $3K on a 30+ year old arcade machine.

If there is any trade interest on the Star Wars machine please pm me I will answer any questions you have and can provide additional pictures. I am just looking for a fair trade and understand additional $$$ may be required for certain trades. Let me know what you have thanks

#1103 4 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Someone asked about price - I provided a link. I even stated it wasn't my price list. Maybe I should have quoted fattdirks question instead.
It was mentioned that the new movie was coming out - I commented that I didn't think that would have any bearing on prices.
Last I checked this was a forum for discussion. Everyone take it easy.

Quoted from Hammerhead:

Someone asked about price - I provided a link. I even stated it wasn't my price list. Maybe I should have quoted fattdirks question instead.
It was mentioned that the new movie was coming out - I commented that I didn't think that would have any bearing on prices.
Last I checked this was a forum for discussion. Everyone take it easy.

My point is when someone is trying to sell something, and your not thinking about trading/buying it, why make a comment that won't in any way help their sale.

#1104 4 years ago

Anyone have any pdi glass for sale?

#1105 4 years ago

What's for trade in Ohio right now?

#1106 4 years ago

Looking for a Walking Dead Pro. Very nice Indy 500 (deep red cabinet) available for trade.

#1107 4 years ago
Quoted from sleethering:

Looking for a Walking Dead Pro. Very nice Indy 500 (deep red cabinet) available for trade.

Why? Your Indy is so smooth and pretty. Walking Dead is ugly and full of bash toys.

#1108 4 years ago
Quoted from davideokills:

Why? Your Indy is so smooth and pretty. Walking Dead is ugly and full of bash toys.

TWD got way more fun with the latest few updates David, its quite fun now.

#1109 4 years ago

Shaking up the collection. Have a RFM, BSD & JM looking to trade.

RFM Traded!

Interested in late 70s - 80s games.

Jay

#1111 4 years ago

SOLD LOCALLY

Looking to possibly trade my restored Xenon. Looking for Bally/Williams DMD.
All new Alltek boards. New CPR Gold playfield. Unrestored cabinet, but very nice.
Plays perfectly.

image.jpeg
image_1.jpeg

#1112 4 years ago

Ok. I edited the pics to be upright and they're still rotated.
If anyone needs pics, pm me with you email and I can send some.

#1113 4 years ago

Had the pleasure of seeing this xenon. Suuuuuper nice.

#1114 4 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

Had the pleasure of seeing this xenon. Suuuuuper nice.

Thanks for the comment and bump.

#1115 4 years ago

I'm kicking around the idea of putting my Fish Tales up for trade. Plays great. Would like something a little newer. Would also be open to exploring a well done multicade with Golden Tee.

#1116 4 years ago

Need a tech repair guy or gal for a friend to check out a Bow and Arrow and another game from the same era. Reset issues, and ball doesn't come back up when switching from player one to player two.

Buckeye Lake area.

Thanks for any leads.

#1117 4 years ago

Have a Johnny mnemonic that I don't have room for up for sale. Works 100% just tore down and rebuilt the hand mechanism including replacing the x and y nuts and cleaning and lubing the gear boxes. Needs to be shipped still.tmp_11358-20151127_183424-1772785845.jpgtmp_11358-20151127_183432889565699.jpg

#1118 4 years ago

Forgot to mention it also has a brand new spinner and decal and also upgraded the cabinet and back box speaker.

#1119 4 years ago

Price on the JM?

#1120 4 years ago

Sweet looking jm. And the fact the glove is rebuilt is a huge bonus. Glwts

#1121 4 years ago

MMR, just over 100 plays, stainless trim, for sale in OH.

#1122 4 years ago

Honestly I don't know. I think I might go ahead and shop it out since I already went thru and rebuilt the hand which took me awhile. Feel free to shoot me an offer. It's in my living room so it needs to go.

#1123 4 years ago

How is the cab? Is it real faded like most JM's?

#1124 4 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

How is the cab? Is it real faded like most JM's?

yup. Front is all chipped up too. Sides are fine. tmp_7633-20151127_213901-1772785845.jpg

#1125 4 years ago

You don't play the cab.!!!!

#1126 4 years ago
Quoted from jrush2112:

You don't play the cab.!!!!

I agree. It's these white glove collectors that set their games on 5 ball, can't beat the factory high scores and glue action figure to them that care about the cab. I like to humor them so they don't waste my time.

#1127 4 years ago

Anyone want to sell or trade me their EM preferably a single player Gotlieb Wedge head? Pr a King of Diamonds

#1128 4 years ago

No, was wondering what the cab was like so I could possibly make an offer. Sorry for asking a question about condition!!!!

#1129 4 years ago

Have sweet flintstones.

Still looking for bad cats, dr dude, mousin

#1130 4 years ago
Quoted from fattdirk:

It's these white glove collectors that set their games on 5 ball,

#1131 4 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

No, was wondering what the cab was like so I could possibly make an offer. Sorry for asking a question about condition!!!!

I thought since you were both from Buffalo that you knew each other and was playfully busting your stones, just like I was busting on my buddies like Skypilot.

#1132 4 years ago

I have a x-men le magneto 2nd owner with shaker $$5500 like new .comes with bucket buffalo wings

#1133 4 years ago

I have a really nice fully shopped Capcom Breakshot, LED's in the GI lighting. Marion, OH $1,900

#1134 4 years ago

Still looking forgames made by Zaccaria, Inder, Playmatic (Solid State Only), Recel, Segasa, Sonic, or any obscure company.

Also looking for EM arcade machines if anyone has anything, or knows someone that are looking to move one or many.

#1135 4 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

Still looking forgames made by Zaccaria, Inder, Playmatic (Solid State Only), Recel, Segasa, Sonic, or any obscure company.
Also looking for EM arcade machines if anyone has anything, or knows someone that are looking to move one or many.

Last time I visited the Ohio Valley Antiques Mall (north of Cincinnati) they had two non-pinball EM bingo machines and a Chicago Coin EM driving game.

#1136 4 years ago

Looking for a new machine. Would like to find a stargate, bally atlantis, DE time machine, Dr dude, d&d, champion pub, junkyard, or a very nice wedgehead like Abra CA dabra. Thanks

#1137 4 years ago

There is a Champion Pub for sale in Marion, Ohio.

#1139 4 years ago

Hey guys just to let you know games on the go transport will be in the Ohio area somewhere in the vicinity of December 13th for any games going to Wisconsin Iowa southern Indiana or back to the east coast please call 610-739-2509 for more information or see my post in the Northeast games for sale thread for a complete bio on my company thanks

#1140 4 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

I have a real nice Segasa Gamatron Sonic that was working great (had just bought it), drove the 4 hours home and it didn't work any more. It's been a year and its still down.
SUCKS

#1141 4 years ago

Still looking for an EM preferably Gotlieb wedge head single player or King of Diamonds

1 week later
#1142 3 years ago

Just listed in marketplace

Misc_090.jpg

#1143 3 years ago

Bet you with that Rob Zombie pin just being revealed that some goodies will be getting put up for sale soon...!

#1144 3 years ago
Quoted from robgest:

I have a real nice Segasa Gamatron Sonic that was working great (had just bought it), drove the 4 hours home and it didn't work any more. It's been a year and its still down.
SUCKS

It's probably a connector or fuse clip.

#1145 3 years ago

Not sure. I picked I up and am going to work on it shortly. There's a bunch of project I need to burn through first.

#1146 3 years ago

For sale or trade towards my wish list games:

Funhouse - dirty, needs complete shop job, several new parts including new ramps (traded)
Demo Man - fully rebuilt $2200. Pics: https://goo.gl/photos/Wu4YCZ8VqmipJgnd8
Tommy - Everything rebuilt or replaced, beautiful condition $3500. Pics:
Swords of Fury (sold)- Pics: https://goo.gl/photos/wyM45K9F1NchmPXL6

PM for full details and pictures.

#1147 3 years ago

I have:
TFTC 2600
TSPP 4600

Cash or trade. Pickup only, no ship.

#1148 3 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

I have:
TSPP 4600
Cash or trade. Pickup only, no ship.

What games are you looking to trade TSPP for?

#1149 3 years ago

Im looking to trade or sell MY LAH 2100

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 209.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 2,000.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 3.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
€ 18.95
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 18.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 2.50
Various Novelties
Pinball Wheezer
$ 29.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
£ 49.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys
$ 399.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Top-Notch Target Shields
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 6.00
Electronics
German-Pinball-Modular
$ 14.95
$ 15.75
Cabinet Parts
Tilted Pinball
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 4.00
Electronics
Z-connector (24 pin) Out of stock
Professor Pinball
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
There are 4831 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 97.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside