5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,898 posts
  • 446 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by shimmydisc
  • Topic is favorited by 257 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 515 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 4898 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 98.
#1051 4 years ago

Would consider trading my Black Rose for the right game.

TRADED towards Flintstones

#1052 4 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Would consider trading my Black Rose for the right game.

For those who asked, I'd prefer to trade outright for a BSD or Doctor Who, or would consider early SS games for partial trades. I would consider a straight sale for $2500, but prefer to trade.

Black Rose is a nice example with little to no fade. The playfield is pretty nice, there was some cannon wear that's mostly covered by a Cliffy protector. Minor insert wear on "sink ship" but not elsewhere from my recollection, which seems way better than most I see. Backbox is LED'd, playfield is all incandescent. Game plays well with no credit dot, and cannon is fully functional. DMD is strong. Not much bad I can say about this one.

#1053 4 years ago

Williams Olympic Hockey with animated backglass...SOLD

pulled this out of basement storage where it has sat for at least 30 years. The house was being torn down for new development and the contents sold. I have enough projects but was sure someone would like to have a shot at bringing it back to life. Family advised it belonged to their son who loved the game, it was stored up on wooden chocks and covered with a tarp. This is a typical rescue project...cabinet art has been hand repainted over the original shapes, backglass has flaking, rust, mold, mouse turds, definitely not going to be a plug in and play. Have a single key and the original manual with it. I've not powered it on and do not plan to, it should be gone through first.

$75 firm, picked up in Wooster.

Please shoot me a pm, I'll try to answer once a day.

hockey backbox.JPG

hockey cabinet.JPG

cheers,

Rody

#1054 4 years ago

Looking for some blown out playfields. Still working on my homebrew machine need a pf to start laying things out. Let me know what y'all have.

1 week later
#1055 4 years ago

CFTBL and Johnny Mnemonic on the block. Gone and gone.

#1058 4 years ago

Thought I had one lined up nearby, but the seller flaked. Still looking.

#1060 4 years ago

Looking for a player condition Diner hope to buy within next 2 weeks. Will be in Youngstown on the 8th. Willing to travel a little more but 6 hour ride back home. PM with asking price if you have one. Thanks.

#1061 4 years ago
Quoted from dontknowsquat:

Looking for a player condition Diner hope to buy within next 2 weeks. Will be in Youngstown on the 8th. Willing to travel a little more but 6 hour ride back home. PM with asking price if you have one. Thanks.

This is an extra 4 hours each way, but Dung has one in Indianapolis, and he was a decent guy to deal with

#1062 4 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

This is an extra 4 hours each way, but Dung has one in Indianapolis, and he was a decent guy to deal with

coin op had 2 in western md.

#1063 4 years ago

Still have a sweet flintstones and wh20 I'd be looking to sell or trade.

Would like a Mousin' around, radical!, diner, bad cats. OR perhaps I'd dive into a newer stern.

#1064 4 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Thanks, but someone put a deposit down on it last night so no longer available.

#1065 4 years ago

Hello!
It looks like I have a deal pending on a machine from a non-pinhead family in Cincinnati (Loveland suburb). It is located in their walk-out basement (no stairs!). My in-laws are located in Montgomery (10-15 min away) from the seller but they have no experience with pinball machines or a vehicle handy that could fit the machine in. My brother-in-law is available to help move the machine, but what I am looking for is a local person with a truck or SUV that could help move the machine to my in-laws garage.
I of course will pay for your service and time. If you are available tomorrow or early morning Sunday, that would be awesome. Let me know if this is something you would be interested in. The machine is a Star Trek Next Generation. Please shoot me a PM!

#1066 4 years ago

Have an empty space. May need to fill it. Anyone close have something for sale?

#1067 4 years ago

Wtb police force

#1069 4 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

Gwaxt72 had one in NY like 1100

Saw that. Thanks. Just a bit too far (as usual).

#1070 4 years ago

Wouldn't mind finding Judge Dredd. Found.

1 week later
#1071 4 years ago

UNFNNRRRRRRREAL!!!!!!!!! A week after I am in OHIO and a darn
diner pops up . I am not taking that ride again . Going to find one closer to me . Unbelievable .

#1072 4 years ago
Quoted from dontknowsquat:

UNFNNRRRRRRREAL!!!!!!!!! A week after I am in OHIO and a darn
diner pops up . I am not taking that ride again . Going to find one closer to me . Unbelievable .

No sounds and touch ups.

#1073 4 years ago

True, but the timing is just unreal. I have been to OHIO twice . This last time I was there all of 25 minutes to sell my Grand Lizard to help the Diner fund grow. I bought an Amazing Spider man just LAST NIGHT with half of the fund and today someone in OHIO lists a player with potential . Please tell me none of you saw this coming HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Where was this person two weeks ago when I made the plans to come to OHIO.

#1074 4 years ago

Isn't that the way things work dontknowsquat? Let me know if you need help looking for things in Ohio. I'm centrally located in Ohio and would help you out if possible. I just got into pinball machines myself and have had a hard time finding a clean Space Shuttle Pinball. Message me if you need any help though.

#1075 4 years ago

Thanks dansevo .

#1076 4 years ago

I'm looking for a SS, condition doesn't matter as long as the price matches it. Don't really have anything to trade except for an okay HS that needs some body work, but I do have cash! ☺

#1077 4 years ago

Looking for a TWD. Trades and cash available. Thanks

#1078 4 years ago

Looking for a GNR, would prefer to be within two-hour drive each way, shipping might be an option.

Let me know what you got or if you know anyone selling one.

Thanks!

#1079 4 years ago

I am looking for a nice South Park. PM me.

#1080 4 years ago

Picking up a NBA Fastbreak that I will sell price is 1850

#1081 4 years ago

Still looking for a Star Trek premium. Someone please help

#1082 4 years ago

Open to sell/trade a bunch of pins and shooters in various states of love and neglect. I arranged them in order of how much I love them or how neglected they are. If they are towards the end of the list I still love em or I've put a lot of love in them(new backglasses clearcoats, ect.).

Solid States:
Black Jack
Gorgar
Breakshot
8 Ball
Comet
Black Knight
Cyclone

EMs:
Sing Along
Maise
Bank A Ball
Mini Zag
Melody Lane
Planets
Swing Along
Wild Wild West
Bonanza
Gondolier
Scuba
Aloha
Top Hand
Flip Flop
Surf Champ
Majorettes
Funland
Flipper Parade

Shooters:
Sportsman
Ghost Town
Wild Kingdom

#1083 4 years ago
Quoted from davideokills:

Open to sell/trade a bunch of pins and shooters in various states of love and neglect. I arranged them in order of how much I love them or how neglected they are. If they are towards the end of the list I still love em or I've put a lot of love in them(new backglasses clearcoats, ect.).
Solid States:
Black Jack
Gorgar
Breakshot
8 Ball
Comet
Black Knight
Cyclone
EMs:
Sing Along
Maise
Bank A Ball
Mini Zag
Melody Lane
Planets
Swing Along
Wild Wild West
Bonanza
Gondolier
Scuba
Aloha
Top Hand
Flip Flop
Surf Champ
Majorettes
Funland
Flipper Parade
Shooters:
Sportsman
Ghost Town
Wild Kingdom

Would you take in any projects as part of trades or are you loaded up on projects for now?

#1084 4 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Would you take in any projects as part of trades or are you loaded up on projects for now?

I want to say no more projects but I just can't. PM me what you have Jeffery and maybe we can work something out.

*I wrote this post in my bedroom that is filled with no less than 6 project games.*

#1085 4 years ago
Quoted from davideokills:

*I wrote this post in my bedroom that is filled with no less than 6 project games.*

You have quickly become worse than me..... i have pins in every room *except* my bedroom, lol

#1086 4 years ago

This has been traded thank you for the interest

20150211_154821.jpg

#1087 4 years ago

I'll give you $250 cash!

#1088 4 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

I have a nice Star Wars arcade I am considering putting up for trade for 90's Williams DMD pin. Not looking for cash sale at this time. PCB was refurbished, new control panel overlay and yolk overlay, Amplifone monitor - rebuilt by Chad at Arcadecup.com, new marquee overlay (not installed yet)
Would also bundle my Revenge From Mars pin along with it for the right machine (ie. Twilight Zone)
Looking for TZ, TAF, W2HO, Johnny Mnemonic

20150211_154821.jpg

Kidding.
I've seen the game. It's really nice!
Fully rebuilt. Should be solid for years to come.
GOod luck on the trade!!

#1089 4 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

I have a nice Star Wars arcade I am considering putting up for trade for 90's Williams DMD pin. Not looking for cash sale at this time. PCB was refurbished, new control panel overlay and yolk overlay, Amplifone monitor - rebuilt by Chad at Arcadecup.com, new marquee overlay (not installed yet)
Would also bundle my Revenge From Mars pin along with it for the right machine (ie. Twilight Zone)
Looking for TZ, TAF, W2HO, Johnny Mnemonic

20150211_154821.jpg

What's the cash value on this?

#1090 4 years ago

Not sure which is why I wanted to look for trade first... the Amp monitor is rarer and ups the value - price sold is upwards of 3000 on ebay. New movie coming out lots of non coin op fans etc...

#1091 4 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

Not sure which is why I wanted to look for trade first... the Amp monitor is rarer and ups the value - price sold is upwards of 3000 on ebay. New movie coming out lots of non coin op fans etc...

Not my price list:
http://www.arcade-classics.com/exidy_arcade_price_guide.html

Upright w/ Ampliphone $1500 - $2000
Cockpit w/ 25" Ampliphone $2000 - $3500

#1092 4 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Not my price list:

That's great. But it's all condition based.
If you can buy a real nice u/r with ampliphone, with all the boards fully rebuilt for $1500 I'd grab it as soon as possible.

#1093 4 years ago
Quoted from Push600:

with all the boards fully rebuilt

What does this mean?

#1094 4 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

New movie coming out lots of non coin op fans etc...

I'm not sure that the new movie is going to result in a sudden rush of new Star Wars fans to drop $3K on a 30+ year old arcade machine.

#1095 4 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Not my price list:

All I said was they go upwards of $3000 on ebay... not that it is the price. You can look that up on ebay if you like. What I did say is I am not sure on price which is why it is up for trade - movie may not mean anything for price agreed. Not sure why this bothers you I am not trying to sell it at all - I am looking for a trade. I am not putting a cash value on it I was just providing info on the high end. Eldorado Games went through and "rebuilt" the PCB, Amp was completely rebuilt, new art on CP.

#1096 4 years ago

I was just curious how much you thought it was worth. Once I started collecting pins I dumped all my vids so I'm not in tune with current pricing. I've always wanted a star wars and was just trying to gauge what it was worth. No offense meant. The question of what rebuilt meant is because it is a pretty broad term. Rebuilt could mean it was repaired or rebuilt could mean bullet proofed where all the common failure points were addressed or it could be somewhere in between. Just curious which one it was.

#1097 4 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

I'm not sure that the new movie is going to result in a sudden rush of new Star Wars fans to drop $3K on a 30+ year old arcade machine.

Not sure? That means you don't know. It's people like you that make selling on here a pain in the ass. Are you buying it? If not, don't worry about it.

#1098 4 years ago

fattdirk - no offense taken man. I was thrown off by the other persons comments since they dont align with what I said. Ill just PM you the details and can answer any questions you have.

#1099 4 years ago

Someone asked about price - I provided a link. I even stated it wasn't my price list. Maybe I should have quoted fattdirks question instead.

It was mentioned that the new movie was coming out - I commented that I didn't think that would have any bearing on prices.

Last I checked this was a forum for discussion. Everyone take it easy.

#1100 4 years ago
Quoted from Push600:

Not sure? That means you don't know. It's people like you that make selling on here a pain in the ass. Are you buying it? If not, don't worry about it.

Exactly. I don't know. That's why I said I'm not sure.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Little Shop Of Games
$ 9.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 30.40
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 2.50
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 29.99
$ 27.50
£ 55.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
€ 4.99
Flipper Parts
Multigame
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 299.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
$ 159.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 233.10
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
There are 4898 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 98.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside