FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,487 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 190.
#51 9 years ago

In fairness, that's a really nice Shadow with lots of new pieces and chromed/bronzed everything.

#52 9 years ago

Someone needs to retheme a pin to Johnny Manzel and cash in there! Put it up in Cleveland Browns Stadium (First energy stadium is a name I'll never say) and watch the money roll in. Super Bowl here we come!!!!!

#53 9 years ago
Quoted from KoolFingers:

Harrisburg, Pa., you're nowhere near Ohio.

Hey! He's near Ohio... in the same way that Nashville, Chicago, or Rochester, NY is near Ohio.....

#54 9 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Interested in buying the Johnny Mnemonic. How has the glove been, is it still running smooth?

Glove is good and running smooth Should come with new X and Y nuts if it ever starts acting up. (I played it for the last time about 2 weeks ago.. used to be mine. )

#55 9 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Glove is good and running smooth Should come with new X and Y nuts if it ever starts acting up. (I played it for the last time about 2 weeks ago.. used to be mine. )

Oh yeah just sent a PM saying how I ended up finding something that interests me more, sorry, but what you've got sounds great, and I really hope you're able to get a sale or trade soon! Good luck!

#56 9 years ago

Tom we cant beat your scores on this Johnny!!!

#57 9 years ago

Junkyard $3200, Corvette $3500 and Fire! Champagne Edition (make offer) in Columbus.

#58 9 years ago
Quoted from johnbtcb:

junkyard $3200, Corvette $3500 and Fire! Champagne Edition (make offer) in Columbus.

Any trades considered?

#59 9 years ago
Quoted from davideokills:

Tom we cant beat your scores on this Johnny!!!

It's all about getting to powerdown, man. Also, getting the extra ball on the Matrix and 3x jackpots during multi-ball (and then nailing them) doesn't hurt, either.

Good luck!

#60 9 years ago

interesting trades considered. It is all about tickling their buying bone.

#61 9 years ago

Have a tng for sale Cleveland oh 3500 looks and plays excellent

Here are some pictures:

http://s242.photobucket.com/user/mzhulk/library/Stng

#62 9 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

It's all about getting to powerdown, man. Also, getting the extra ball on the Matrix and 3x jackpots during multi-ball (and then nailing them) doesn't hurt, either.
Good luck!

Powerdown? Ah! Max bonus, get hold bonus and hit that spinner until it catches fire. On my friends game, in tournament mode, the high is around 87b

#63 9 years ago
Quoted from Zaxxis:

Powerdown? Ah! Max bonus, get hold bonus and hit that spinner until it catches fire. On my friends game, in tournament mode, the high is around 87b

Playing the exploits is soooooo boring.

#64 9 years ago

N/M

#65 9 years ago
Quoted from Chrlbrwn88:

Any trades considered?

I have a Fire! CE I'm willing to trade if that was one you are after.

#66 9 years ago
Quoted from davideokills:

I have a Fire! CE I'm willing to trade if that was one you are after.

That's the one.

#67 9 years ago

LIST UPDATED 7/1/14:

I have adds for most of these machines for sale. I am trying to resolve some minor problems on a couple machines near the bottom. I prefer trades for these games. Prices are firm unless you are buying more than one. I do not ship games so please do not ask. Local deals are best for me but I could bring to a show/tournament or, meet to trade if it's 100 miles or less.

New World (1976) (EM)
Fully Working. PF= very good condition. USD 600

Bally Air Aces (1975)
Fresh off route. Working? Good condition. USD 400

Gottlieb Hollywood Heat (1986)
Fully shopped. Fully working. Ground mods done. FADED trans-lite. Minor wear on a couple inserts around flippers. USD 800

Data East Lethal Weapon 3 (1992) New drops and stand-up targets installed
Fully shopped. Fully working. Very good condition. USD 1,500

These have minor things to be worked out before they are fully working:

Eight Ball (1977)
Some PF wear. Some BG wear. Works. Solid cabinet.
USD 600

Bally Mr. & Mrs. Pac-Man (1982) No BG sounds.
Fully shopped, VERY good condition. USD 1,000

Gottlieb Joker Poker (1978) needs sporadic start-up coil issue resolved
Working and clean USD 1,200

Looking for games on my wanted list. Projects strongly considered:

NBA Fastbreak
Alien Star
Addams Family, The
Barb Wire
Radical!
Dr. Dude
Harlem Globetrotters On Tour
Strikes and Spares
F-14 Tomcat
Iron Maiden
Spooky
TX-Sector
Split Second

#68 9 years ago

I'm on the hunt for a Fish Tales, if anyone has a lead on one. Thanks!

#69 9 years ago

Restored White Water is sold.

Scott

#70 9 years ago

If anyone is thinking of selling a Dredd, Popeye, or WCS 94, please shoot me a PM.

#71 9 years ago

I'm interested in anything under the $2000 range, PM me if you've got something to sell. I'd rather have something that's not a project, so if that's what you've got don't really expect much, but don't worry about PMing anyways because I'll still consider.

Examples of things I'm especially looking for would be Jack*Bot, Taxi, or Rollergames, but I'd consider any offer (even EMs).

#72 9 years ago

I just got two pins in trade I am not in love with and would be willing to sell or trade. First one is a Space Station that is in pretty nice shape, unshopped but clean and works great. I also have an eight ball deluxe. Has a lot of playfield wear. Which is a shame because the box and glass are real nice. Plays good, saw two of the drop targets for the bonus were broke off. Opened it up and found it had some nice Alltek board in there. All displays work real good on both games.

I am thinking $1100 for eight ball deluxe (or $900 if I keep the alltek stuff) You will need a new playfield to make this into something or save a ton of money and get a player game that is desirable, and I am thinking $1300 for the space station (this game will clean up real nice with new rubbers lights and some wax).

[email protected] email me for pics. As far as pins I am interested in I am more of a fan of the modern DMD games I grew up with.

#73 9 years ago

Looking for something new. Whats for sale out there Ohio??

#74 9 years ago
Quoted from Leeps:

A nice looking BSD and Addam's Family just popped up on Craigslist, it's pretty far north from you though and I don't know if they're games you're interested at the prices... I'm not familiar with the seller and don't know if he/she is a Pinsider or not, however the games do look very nice in the pictures so it may be worth checking out/making an offer.
cleveland.craigslist.org link
cleveland.craigslist.org link

#75 9 years ago

I'm looking for a Goldeneye or Space Station or a nice Dirty Harry.

#76 9 years ago
Quoted from Leeps:

All the stuff in this thread...

#77 9 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

I'm looking for a Goldeneye or Space Station or a nice Dirty Harry.

There is one two posts up... Kinda far to drive though.

#78 9 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

There is one two posts up... Kinda far to drive though.

on it - thanks

#79 9 years ago

Coming soon - Big Buck Hunter w/leds and LED OCD board. $4350

#80 9 years ago

I've been looking for a Rollergames if anyone wants to part with one.

#81 9 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

A nice looking BSD and Addam's Family just popped up on Craigslist

Sorry, the Addams Family is no longer for sale. It's relocated from OH to PA.

The BSD looked pretty nice. Very nice playfield, but a faded cabinet. The seller was a very nice guy, too. Didn't do too much of his own tech work, or even replace burnt out bulbs, but he did change his batteries every year. That makes him OK in my book.

#82 9 years ago
Quoted from mot:

Sorry, the Addams Family is no longer for sale. It's relocated from OH to PA.
The BSD looked pretty nice. Very nice playfield, but a faded cabinet. The seller was a very nice guy, too. Didn't do too much of his own tech work, or even replace burnt out bulbs, but he did change his batteries every year. That makes him OK in my book.

Nice. I really liked the price of that Addams Family and would've picked it up in a second if I had the money to. Glad to see it went into the hands of a Pinsider rather than a local store around here that just buys them and resells them at a way higher price *cough* The Pinball Shoppe *cough*. Were I not on a tight budget I would certainly be looking into that BSD, however right now I'm really unable to get much.

#83 9 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

I really liked the price of that Addams Family

Yeah, $4,000 for TAF was alright with me. He said a bunch of people contacted him and offered him a couple hundred less. If he'd asked $4,500, he probably would have gotten offers of $4,300. If he'd asked $3,500, people probably would have offered $3,300. I'd been casually looking for an Addams Family for a while and thought about a few that were priced a lot higher than this one, so when I saw the opportunity, I jumped on it.

It's in pretty decent shape. Typical mansion insert wear. Typical cabinet. Everything worked except one microswitch with an arm that had come loose, but it snapped right back into place. I also replaced about 40 bulbs after I brought it into my house. The entire backbox, including the blinking 455s (love 'em), about 10 playfield lights, and about 5 flashers.

I'm now many, many games over capacity, so if anyone here is interested in buying a CFTBL, TZ, MB, Fireball, or anything else I've got, please feel free to shoot me a message.

#84 9 years ago
Quoted from mot:

I'm now many, many games over capacity, so if anyone here is interested in buying a CFTBL, TZ, MB, Fireball, or anything else I've got, please feel free to shoot me a message.

I'll give you $1500 for that fireball

#85 9 years ago

Anyone interested in trading a CV for a nice TZ ?

#86 9 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

I'll give you $1500 for that fireball

Heh. Dream on!

#87 9 years ago
Quoted from mot:

I'm now many, many games over capacity

Theres always room for one or two more.

#88 9 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

You're right about that. The rule I'm trying to use to keep myself in check is to only have one non-working game at a time. Right now, it's the El Dorado that's in a million pieces all over the dining room and living room of my house.

#89 9 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

Or another 13 when you build a new house

#90 9 years ago
Quoted from mot:

Yeah, $4,000 for TAF was alright with me. He said a bunch of people contacted him and offered him a couple hundred less. If he'd asked $4,500, he probably would have gotten offers of $4,300. If he'd asked $3,500, people probably would have offered $3,300. I'd been casually looking for an Addams Family for a while and thought about a few that were priced a lot higher than this one, so when I saw the opportunity, I jumped on it.
It's in pretty decent shape. Typical mansion insert wear. Typical cabinet. Everything worked except one microswitch with an arm that had come loose, but it snapped right back into place. I also replaced about 40 bulbs after I brought it into my house. The entire backbox, including the blinking 455s (love 'em), about 10 playfield lights, and about 5 flashers.

Nice. I'm totally interested in a CFTBL but it'll probably be a bit further down the line when I'm able to purchase something that expensive. If I end up with the money to purchase one any time soon I'll certainly send you a PM.

#91 9 years ago
Quoted from mot:

I'd offer about $2200 for that BSD with me driving from Dayton to Cleveland. Faded cabinet is a major kill for me as I have heard replacing cabinet decals is not an easy task. BSD cabinet decals are not as plentiful as Tron/AFM mods....

#92 9 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

I'd offer about $2200 for that BSD with me driving from Dayton to Cleveland. Faded cabinet is a major kill for me as I have heard replacing cabinet decals is not an easy task. BSD cabinet decals are not as plentiful as Tron/AFM mods....

BSD decals are non-existant unless you know where there is some

#93 9 years ago

space station has found a new home

#94 9 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

BSD decals are non-existant unless you know where there is some

Sounds like a hint....

#95 9 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

'd offer about $2200 for that BSD with me driving from Dayton to Cleveland.

That'd be about the right price, in my opinion. It was strange that he was overpriced on BSD and underpriced on TAF, but I took advantage of the situation.

The same guy has now posted a Theatre of Magic on Craigslist, too. I saw it in the garage and at a quick glance, it looked very nice. Price seems to be about right.

#96 9 years ago

So you bought his TAF, eh? Did you get a good look at BSD - or was it just a "meh" moment? I might have to get some cash together .

#97 9 years ago

Anyone have a Black Knight for sale?

#98 9 years ago
Quoted from mot:

That'd be about the right price, in my opinion. It was strange that he was overpriced on BSD and underpriced on TAF, but I took advantage of the situation.
The same guy has now posted a Theatre of Magic on Craigslist, too. I saw it in the garage and at a quick glance, it looked very nice. Price seems to be about right.

Yeah I saw the Theatre of Magic listing and it looks very good in the pictures. Price seems fine on that one too.

#99 9 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

So you bought his TAF, eh? Did you get a good look at BSD - or was it just a "meh" moment? I might have to get some cash together .

I got the TAF. I did take a quick look at the BSD. I don't know what to look for on them, or the common wear areas, but I did look at the lightning inserts on the playfield, and they looked perfect. It looked very good with the exception of the cabinet fade.

#100 9 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Coming soon - Big Buck Hunter w/leds and LED OCD board. $4350

I have played this BBH. It plays great and is in beautiful condition. Someone is going to get a great game.

There are 9,487 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.