FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,483 posts in this topic. You are on page 174 of 190.
#8651 11 months ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Up for you consideration is a HUO AC DC. This was a 1 of 100 late run. VAULT run with reg pro playfield. Please see pictures and contact me with any questions. Looking to trade...”
2023-05-18
Massillon, OH
Trade
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 989 times

#8652 11 months ago

Got a Star Trek Next Generation up for sale $5600 (OBO)

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling a Star Trek Next generation game plays nice and all the mechanisms work. Top side of the GI has been converted to LEDS. Underneath of the play field has some partial LEDS. ...”
2023-05-19
New Brighton, PA
5,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 491 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8653 11 months ago

Really missing some pins I've had in the past... WTB 1 or more of the following: Gottlieb Atlantis, Gottlieb Abra Ca Dabra, Meteor. Playfields must be in very good (no planking) to excellent condition or repro. Backglass/cabinet in at least above average condition, along with playing 100%.

Let me know what you have and your asking price. Within around 3 hours of Pittsburgh PA would be great!

#8654 11 months ago

Looking to sell/trade my standard Wonka and/or Alien LV.

If interested let me know

Wonka Standard:
-mirror blades and a few tasteful mods installed including some pinstadiums
-mods not installed, gobstopper shooter, shaker, anti reflection glass
-there are a few small scuffs on the cab but nothing major

Alien LV:
-have acid apron and motion detector, not installed
-Tongue did work on xeno, stopped working when updated, supposedly will work with new update. I would personally keep it off anyways as it plays much smoother and faster without it
-bottom right main flipper needs replaced
-they are aware of the two issues and have already mailed parts or will be mailing this week for the flipper and have been very helpful in the xeno tongue
-plastic still in back box, plays awesome and is very fun, just looking to switch up my lineup or to sell outright to finish paying for Scooby

#8655 11 months ago

Anyone around Canton / Massillon / Akron area have a spare Invisiglass you’re looking to sell?

Got a new pin coming

Edit - no longer needed. Ordered one from pinball life.

#8656 11 months ago

Got a Time Machine up for sale the game plays fine gameplay wise, but will need some TLC to make perfect.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Time Machine Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Selling my time machine game is playing and gameplay wise works perfectly fine. Game will need some work to get perfect bit of a playing project. The known issues with the game co...”
2023-05-24
New Brighton, PA
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 664 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8657 10 months ago

May be interested in an Indianapolis 500 if anyone has one for sale

#8658 10 months ago

Looking for 27” legs for a Gottlieb Jacks Open. Anywhere along I-75, I’ll be traveling that way this weekend. Lmk

#8659 10 months ago
Quoted from steviechs:

Looking for 27” legs for a Gottlieb Jacks Open. Anywhere along I-75, I’ll be traveling that way this weekend. Lmk

PBR has them in stock: https://www.pbresource.com/legs.html

#8660 10 months ago

Yep. $80 in legs and then $30?? to ship…figured I’d try someone local first

#8661 10 months ago
Quoted from steviechs:

Yep. $80 in legs and then $30?? to ship…figured I’d try someone local first

That honestly sounds pretty reasonable to me. If I had them I would probably charge $25 a leg.

#8662 10 months ago

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Lightly used Metallica tilt topper. Asking $195 (price dropped to $160) plus $20 shipping within USA 48 states. Don’t wait 1-6 months from tilts website, receive it quickly! Pm...”
2023-05-25
Hartville, OH
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 117 times
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “I have new sets of stock black and white rubbers. One big lot You can use for any game but the sets came for Beatles Attack from mars Foo fighters (stock stern switched to Titan)...”
2023-05-05
Hartville, OH
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 95 times
Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Munsters premium black and white magnetic speaker panel cover like new. $60 including shipping within 48 continental USA. Get it fast and not a month later from overseas. Venmo (...”
2023-06-10
Hartville, OH
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 106 times

#8663 10 months ago

Anyone want to sell a Theatre of magic?

#8664 10 months ago

If I can’t work out a deal locally for Wonka, anyone local interested in trading a TNA? New or old

#8665 10 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Oktoberfest Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to sell, low play Oktoberfest that has the following upgrades; replacement Otto figure by @rosh, shaker motor, knocker, upgraded third flipper coil stop, Titan rubbers, top...”
2023-05-28
Cleveland, OH
7,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 396 times

#8666 10 months ago

Still have sittin pretty that needs to be finished up - as is marked down to move. Losing $700 at this point. If I get to finishing it up, the price will go up.

Machine - For Sale
Sittin' Pretty Archived
As is - “Partially restored - the good: Game is complete. New head door, behive shooter, rubbers, plastics, shay backglass, trim ring, flipper buttons, pop assembies and caps, legs and coin...”
2023-06-29
Middletown, OH
Archived after: 112 days
Viewed: 1096 times

#8667 10 months ago

Anyone have a Ghostbusters Pro they want to sell? I have a friend that is looking for one.

#8668 10 months ago

Looking to sell or trade a NIB JP Premium. My buyer opted for another game (IM Premium). I will deliver anywhere in Ohio free of charge. Game is in my possesion and ready to go. $9600

#8669 10 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Perfect Medieval Madness Special Edition. I bought this brand new from Cointaker in 2020. Shooter lane protection from day 1 (Mylar, then switched to PinDefender). Plays perfectly...”
2023-05-29
Hudson, OH
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 735 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8670 10 months ago
Quoted from Buckeyepin:

Looking to sell or trade a NIB JP Premium. My buyer opted for another game (IM Premium). I will deliver anywhere in Ohio free of charge. Game is in my possesion and ready to go. $9700

Arghh, all I have is my Oktoberfest, but no extra cash as I am all in on next run of IM Premium, unless you want to swap evenly, huh huh, u know u r thinking about it. Lol

#8671 10 months ago
Quoted from jyeakley:

Machine - For Sale

Medieval Madness (Remake - Special Edition)

As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Perfect Medieval Madness Special Edition. I bought this brand new from Cointaker in 2020. Shooter lane protection from day 1 (Mylar, then switched to PinDefender).

Plays perfectly...”

1 day ago

Hudson, OH

jyeakley

Mark sale pending
Add Promos
Edit ad listing
End ad listing

Would be open to trades + cash my way for TOM, JP or Star Wars Premium.

#8672 10 months ago

Looking to trade my Batman66 prem with Adam West signed card and some nice mods, including Atomic Pile and operating batcopter. NGG and JP prem top my wish list.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Well-maintained HUO example. Has Adam West signed card. Many desirable mods, including Atomic Pile, shaker, art blades, upgraded shooting rod, and operating batcopter. Only flaw...”
2023-09-21
Powell, OH
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 829 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8673 10 months ago

Going to post my 1 owner Alien LV with collector apron tonight. PM if interested (will pay fees, etc).

#8674 10 months ago

Got my Target Alpha up for sale $700

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Target Alpha Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Cosmetically machine is pretty nice cabinet looks nice. Back glass is in good shape minor flaking around the target Alpha letters. Play field has a small touch up by the double bon...”
2023-05-31
New Brighton, PA
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 352 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8675 10 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Atlantis Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Just shopped out and gone through. New plastic posts, flipper bats and lane guides. All new bulbs. Some targets have a bit of artwork wear, pf has some typical planking, no back do...”
2023-06-01
Middletown, OH
Viewed: 417 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8676 10 months ago

I have a HUO Willy Wonka LE for sale in the Cincy area.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “A beautiful HUO Willy Wonka LE. I'm the second owner. Includes the topper that I got from the previous owner but never installed and side blades. All the other typical LE stuff ...”
2023-07-10
Beckett Ridge, OH
9,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 1789 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8677 10 months ago

repost

Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “JP Premium for your consideration. Had a buyer back out so it is re posted. Will deliver to Ohio and borders free of charge. Will consider trades as well. Also have an IM Prem and ...”
2023-06-16
Powell, OH
9,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 523 times

#8678 10 months ago
Quoted from jyeakley:

Would be open to trades + cash my way for TOM, JP or Star Wars Premium.

Would also be interested in DP Premium!

#8679 10 months ago

Getting ready list a Cue Ball Wizard. Game plays strong and 100% Is in off route condition 2k

#8680 10 months ago

Just listed three pins and a NOS NGG playfield for a friend in Market.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
The Hobbit Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Listing three machines for a friend. This is a Hobbit LE. Beautiful as new game. No issues, no marks, no errors. Looks and works like it just came out of the box. He is making ro...”
2023-06-05
Holland, OH
10,499 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 360 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Listing three machines for a friend. This is a James Bond LE. Beautiful as new game. No issues, no marks, no errors. Looks and works like it just came out of the box. He is makin...”
2023-08-28
Holland, OH
11,999 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 727 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Listing three machines for a friend. This is a Turtles LE. Beautiful as new game. No issues, no marks, no errors. Looks and works like it just came out of the box. He is making r...”
2023-06-05
Holland, OH
9,999 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 267 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
NOS (New Old Stock) - “Selling a beautiful Clearcoated (by Kruzman) playfield for a friend. Perfect as perfect can be. These are very difficult to find. Will ship if buyer arranges.”
2023-06-05
Holland, OH
1,399 (OBO)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 664 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8681 10 months ago

I want what ngg, but I don't know why. Lol. Mine is in a+ shape. I swear everytime I see a really nice PF I get a little wood. Lol Especially ones you don't see often.

#8682 10 months ago

Looking for a clean - no good gofers and theater of magic if anyone is selling.

#8683 10 months ago

Looking to trade my HUO DILE for a minty CFTBL. Thanks Y’all

#8684 10 months ago
Quoted from beltking:

Looking for a clean - no good gofers and theater of magic if anyone is selling.

Trade me that TOTAN and we can work something out!

#8685 10 months ago

Looking to buy a Spiderman, let me know if you have one for sale. Thanks!

#8686 10 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Perfect Medieval Madness Special Edition. I bought this brand new from Cointaker in 2020. Shooter lane protection from day 1 (Mylar, then switched to PinDefender). Plays perfectly...”
2023-05-29
Hudson, OH
Viewed: 735 times
Contributed to Pinside

Still available. Would love to make a trade happen! Ideally trading down + some cash. Let me know!

#8687 10 months ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Looking to trade my HUO DILE for a minty CFTBL. Thanks Y’all

Going to be listing a really nice one with the holomods creature mod . Plays video that corresponds with the game while you are playing . Color dmd. Pinduino board etc. Just looking to sell though

#8688 10 months ago
Quoted from AJC3030:

Going to be listing a really nice one with the holomods creature mod . Plays video that corresponds with the game while you are playing . Color dmd. Pinduino board etc. Just looking to sell though

Pm sent

#8689 10 months ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Trade me that TOTAN and we can work something out!

Ha ha never that’s my favorite.

#8690 10 months ago

I have 3 ads on marketplace and I would trade any 2 for your Big Lebowski or any 2 for Godzilla premium plus some cash my way.

#8691 10 months ago

Anyone have an Indianapolis 500 for sale?

#8692 10 months ago

I have a clearcoated taxi I'd contemplate trading. Cash either way. Wouldn't mind owning a modern stern at some point.
Anyway, it was restored by tdiddy from pinside, and plays like glass. Cab is player condition. New ramps and leds, etc.

PM if you have any ideas. Thanks!

#8693 10 months ago

Got my Devil Riders up for sale $2800 (OBO) and a Project Aces & Kings $400.

Machine - For Sale
Aces & Kings Archived
As is - “Project Aces & Kings letting it go don't have much time or interest in messing with it. Currently when you turn the game on none of the lights come on. Game will flip everythin...”
2023-06-09
New Brighton, PA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 240 times

#8694 10 months ago

Just posted Jackbot to Market. Very nice machine.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Jack*Bot Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling a very nice Jackbot for a friend. She’s only had it a short time but is picking up another pin and needs to move this one. Game plays perfectly. Very nice condition. Play...”
2023-06-10
Sylvania, OH
3,995 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 280 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8695 10 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Star Trek (Pro) Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Star Trek Pro Game works fine. Just came off a route. Needs to be shopped and display has a couple of bad lines. Looks like the plastic piece that goes on top of the right target b...”
2023-06-10
Waterford Township, MI
4,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 941 times
Contributed to Pinside

$4500 if it is picked up by Monday.

#8696 10 months ago

Repro stern army banner
Same size
Not as thick as real ones
60 local
Can ship too

#8697 10 months ago

Going to be listing a Star Trek the next generation for sale soon. Its player condition has a divot on playfield that someone poorly tried to fix. Plays 100% but needs shopped. I just picked it up today will be priced to sell. Just not sure how much yet.

#8698 10 months ago

Anyone have a Star Wars Premium Comic Edition they want to part with? Shoot me a pm!

#8699 10 months ago

players star wars trilogy for sale/trade

#8700 10 months ago

Looking to mix up collection a bit. Located west of Pittsburgh near the airport. Easy access, flat load out/in. Two for one, cash my way, outright sales all options. Me adding cash is NOT an option at the moment.

Have:
Bally Wizard!
Iron Maiden Pro
Guns 'n Roses LE
Twilight Zone
Medieval Madness Remake LE

Looking for:
Foo Fighters (Premium)
Radical!
Whirlwind
Big Game
Star Wars (Stern)

There are 9,483 posts in this topic. You are on page 174 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/174 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.