FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,483 posts in this topic. You are on page 173 of 190.
#8601 11 months ago

Anyone have a Stern DMD laying around that they'd part with?

#8602 11 months ago
Quoted from cookpins:

for what game? i have my metallica one when i went to color dmd

#8603 11 months ago

Not going to use in a machine so doesn't matter really, just need a 5V version of a DMD. I've got one from my Congo I just swapped out but its high voltage. Was hoping to find one nearby to avoid shipping costs.

I would prefer it to be orange, and not red.

#8604 11 months ago
Quoted from cookpins:

zaki had one for sale in Aurora

#8605 11 months ago
Quoted from Swoods5688:

zaki had one for sale in Aurora

PM sent, thanks

#8606 11 months ago

Unfortunately, he sold it already. If anyone has a Stern DMD (any game, but orange dots only), shoot me a PM. Thanks!

#8607 11 months ago
Quoted from cookpins:

Unfortunately, he sold it already. If anyone has a Stern DMD (any game, but orange dots only), shoot me a PM. Thanks!

How much are you paying? Have one in north canton basically new from a Metallica. Switched to color.
Also have a Bally one from wcs94

#8608 11 months ago
Quoted from cookpins:

Not going to use in a machine so doesn't matter really, just need a 5V version of a DMD. I've got one from my Congo I just swapped out but its high voltage. Was hoping to find one nearby to avoid shipping costs.
I would prefer it to be orange, and not red.

I have one from RBION, if that’s what you’re looking for.

#8609 11 months ago

Looking to trade a Foo fighters pro for a stern Dracula or Meteor plus some cash.
FF is mostly stock. Installed pinballlife plastic protectors and a set of silver jets.
Selling because my GnR is not.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful machine. Over $1700 in mods All the Lior mods Some uninstalled. dropped the action button sculp. The two pieces match up perfectly. Tape and glue easy fix for a $175 do...”
2023-04-25
Busti, NY
9,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 503 times

#8610 11 months ago

*Shoots a sharp gaze at his Meteor*

#8612 11 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Monopoly Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For Sale Only- Monopoly, works 100%, updated Custom LED package. Machine is located 20 mins south of Pittsburgh. I do have about 12 steps to my game room. But have moved a couple...”
2023-04-27
Pittsburgh, PA
4,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 334 times

My CCrLE is in, so now I have Monopoly for sale. Pictures will be up later tonight or tomorrow. Not Ohio but a short drive east.

#8613 11 months ago

I picked up a 90% restored Bally Freedom EM in a lot. Owner replaced and cleaned all looms and switches and reels. pf is a 9/10 cab is 9/10 (scratch). Game starts and plays and scores …. Outhole will kick with help. Stack needs calibrated buy that is all. $1000 or trade for other EM.

#8614 11 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Dialed In Archived
Routed - fresh off route - “Nice condition dialed in. Only flaw I see is the side rails are dented and a could of pixels are out in the monitor. Can't tell when the game is playing but can see them when boot...”
2023-04-27
Akron, OH
6,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 321 times

Dialed in posted in marketplace with pics.

Would trade for GOTG, Deadpool or Mando.

#8615 11 months ago

Anyone with a Guardians of the Galaxy (Pro) looking to change things up? I have a nice Jurassic Park (Pro)

#8616 11 months ago

I have a super nice black and white Munsters premium with tons of mods and rare topper (like new and working great) Only looking to trade for a bond 60th right now. Pm me. If I can’t find one will end up keeping it a while. Not paying 17k plus for bond if that’s what you have as value.

#8617 11 months ago

Probably going to list a valhalla with mods. Would trade for a foo fighters, or maybe something else newer. Or cash.would trade for cash

#8618 11 months ago

Super nice Diner that I can bring to Allentown if paid for or meet within 90 miles of Hagerstown, Md, original version of Rottendog CPU, Pinscore display, lighted speakers, lighted topper with remote, new lockbar/legs/levelers, bolts, lit fries/burger/ice cream mods, mylar PF, all comet 2smd sunlight leds, plastics are great, no issues ever with any playfield components and I've had this a long time, no dents in rails, decals and backglass are excellent, custom cards, stainless mirror side art, $5000, pictures are on the marketplace.

#8619 11 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Nice FTs with brand new cabinet both backbox and lower cabinet. Brand new mirrored rad decals installed. Also has new coin door, new side rails, new legs and new dmd. Clean boards....”
2023-04-21
Canton, OH
5,950 (Firm)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 327 times

#8620 11 months ago

Hate to sell it, but letting go of my Terminator 2 asking $4400.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Pretty nice Terminator I've had this game for a couple years, but got something new replacing it. Game has been completely converted to LEDS. Other additions consist of mirror blad...”
2023-04-28
Chippewa, PA
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 299 times

#8621 11 months ago

Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Munsters premium black and white magnetic speaker panel cover like new. $60 including shipping within 48 continental USA. Get it fast and not a month later from overseas. Venmo (...”
2023-06-10
Hartville, OH
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 106 times
Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “deadpool magnetic speaker panel cover like new for le with speaker cutouts. $70 including shipping within 48 continental USA. Get it fast and not a month later from overseas. Ven...”
2023-04-29
Hartville, OH
Viewed: 29 times
Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Maiden magnetic speaker panel cover like new for premium. $70 including shipping within 48 continental USA. Get it fast and not a month later from overseas. Venmo (non goods), ca...”
2023-04-29
Hartville, OH
Viewed: 40 times
SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Godzilla magnetic speaker cover like new for le with speaker cutouts. $70 including shipping within 48 continental USA. Get it fast and not a month later from overseas. Venmo (no...”
2023-04-29
Hartville, OH
Viewed: 54 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8622 11 months ago

I have a Sonic Supper Straight that has a great playfield and back glass and good cabinet. I had just shopped the game and was trying to fix the relay issue. Several of the wires and the relay bank burned. I am not that invested in this game and do not want to take the time to repair. $300

I also have a Gottlieb Roller Coaster that works has a players condition play field nice back glass and repainted cabinet. My goal was to restore, but it is too far down the project list. $300.

#8623 11 months ago
Quoted from uccash:

Getting ready to list my TNA CE for sale/trade. If anyone is interested in a trade, let me know.

Probably going to take pics and list this week for $8,300. It is CE 112. Open to hear any straight up trade, or trade +/- cash either way depending on the game.

UPDATE: Pending Sale

#8624 11 months ago

I've got an unused cpr Harlem Globe Trotters playfield I'm not going to use if anyone is interested.

#8625 11 months ago

Have a nice Mario Andretti dmd
And a high speed

Looking to trade both and maybe some cash towards a tmnt pro or aiq pro

#8626 11 months ago

Will be listing a nice GOTG Pro with scoop protector, Insider Connect and shaker

#8627 11 months ago

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Brand new glo-balls. Glow in dark. $65 including shipping within 48 states. Retail is $72 including shipping and a huge wait. I’ll ship fast! PayPal f&f, Venmo or cash app”
2023-05-01
Hartville, OH
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 17 times
Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Munsters premium black and white magnetic speaker panel cover like new. $60 including shipping within 48 continental USA. Get it fast and not a month later from overseas. Venmo (...”
2023-06-10
Hartville, OH

#8628 11 months ago

Looking for a trade for Godzilla pro would also a Godzilla premium too. 2 for 1 plus cash to me. Also 2 of my games for The Big Lebowski.
If I get a trade the other games will not be available.

Machine - For Trade
Hot Wheels Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Trade for Godzilla pro Local deals only Magnet is not working not sure why. Pics upon request”
2023-06-28
Munroe Falls, OH
Trade
Viewed: 494 times
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Trade for Godzilla pro Local deals only. Pics upon request”
2023-06-28
Munroe Falls, OH
Trade
Viewed: 483 times
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Trade for Godzilla pro. Local deals only. Pics upon request”
2023-06-28
Munroe Falls, OH
Trade
Viewed: 528 times

#8629 11 months ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Hate to sell it, but letting go of my Terminator 2 asking $4400.

Machine - For Sale

Terminator 2: Judgment Day

Archived

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Pretty nice Terminator I've had this game for a couple years, but got something new replacing it. Game has been completely converted to LEDS. Other additions consist of mirror blad...”

2023-04-28

Chippewa, PA

Coolpinballdino

Viewed: 299 times

Edit & Re-list
Change listing result

Decided to keep my T2 going to sell my Ripley's Believe It Or Not instead. Will post it soon going to be asking $4500 (OBO) thanks

#8630 11 months ago

I'm cleaning out my parts bins! Have a look:

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “I'm cleaning out my boxes of old parts! Lot #8 includes: - Incandescent 44's - Lots of LED 555's (asorted colors) - A few LED 44's (asorted colors) - Some Flashers (mostly white) ...”
2023-04-28
Cincinnati, OH
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 118 times
SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “I'm cleaning out my boxes of old parts! Lot #9 includes: - Two Bally EM relays (from coin mechs?) - Lots of screws, long and short, new and used - Two leaf switches, new - Metal p...”
2023-06-10
Cincinnati, OH
Viewed: 171 times
SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
NOS (New Old Stock) - “I'm cleaning out my boxes of old parts! Lot #10 includes: - assorted capacitors and diodes - One transistor (NPN 40v 200ma) - A couple of fuse holder clips - A used original ROM c...”
2023-04-28
Cincinnati, OH
Viewed: 188 times
SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
NOS (New Old Stock) - “I'm cleaning out my boxes of old parts! Lot #11 is a Data East/Sega "Guns N' Roses" extra-strength flipper coil (090-5032-00). I bought this for my Baywatch, but didn't install it...”
2023-06-10
Cincinnati, OH
Viewed: 113 times

#8631 11 months ago

RBION is on the marketplace now

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Hate to sell my Ripley's but got 007 replacing it. Game plays nice and everything works as it should. Couple LEDS by the slings, but the whole game is pretty much incandescent. Oth...”
2023-05-04
Chippewa, PA
4,500 (OBO)
Viewed: 329 times

#8632 11 months ago

Dredd, SpiderMan, and IronMan. All super nice, all for sale

#8633 11 months ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

I'm cleaning out my parts bins! Have a look:
Claim 10 and 8

Parts - For Sale

Parts For Sale, Lot 8: Bulbs

Used, good condition - “I'm cleaning out my boxes of old parts!

Lot #8 includes:
- Incandescent 44's
- Lots of LED 555's (asorted colors)
- A few LED 44's (asorted colors)
- Some Flashers (mostly white)
...”

6 days ago

Cincinnati, OH
(791 mi)

TopMoose

Parts - For Sale

Parts For Sale, Lot 9: Hardware & EM Relays

Used, good condition - “I'm cleaning out my boxes of old parts!

Lot #9 includes:
- Two Bally EM relays (from coin mechs?)
- Lots of screws, long and short, new and used
- Two leaf switches, new
- Metal p...”

6 days ago

Cincinnati, OH
(791 mi)

TopMoose

Parts - For Sale

Parts For Sale, Lot 10: Electronic Components

NOS (New Old Stock) - “I'm cleaning out my boxes of old parts!

Lot #10 includes:
- assorted capacitors and diodes
- One transistor (NPN 40v 200ma)
- A couple of fuse holder clips
- A used original ROM c...”

6 days ago

Cincinnati, OH
(791 mi)

TopMoose

Parts - For Sale

Parts For Sale, Lot 11: G&R Flipper Coil

NOS (New Old Stock) - “I'm cleaning out my boxes of old parts!

Lot #11 is a Data East/Sega "Guns N' Roses" extra-strength flipper coil (090-5032-00). I bought this for my Baywatch, but didn't install it...”

6 days ago

Cincinnati, OH
(791 mi)

TopMoose

#8634 11 months ago

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “I have new sets of stock black and white rubbers. One big lot You can use for any game but the sets came for Beatles Attack from mars Foo fighters (stock stern switched to Titan)...”
2023-05-05
Hartville, OH
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 95 times
Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Like new pulled from my scared stiff. Comes as pictured no spring or clips. Add your own from current game. $55 plus $8 shipping total $63. PayPal f&f or Venmo. Will ship fa...”
2023-05-02
Hartville, OH
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 77 times
Mod - For Sale
2023-06-10
Hartville, OH

#8635 11 months ago

About to list a really nice Prospector EM. Spanish version by SONIC
PM me if interested

#8636 11 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Gold Ball Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully functional players condition. Mostly LED lights and new rubbers throughout. Flippers have a great snap and pop bumpers are strong. Some wear spots consistent with age. Go...”
2023-05-06
Powell, OH
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 215 times

#8637 11 months ago

ISO a Bullwinkle machine. Thanks!

#8638 11 months ago
Quoted from buckeyesrewind:

ISO a Bullwinkle machine. Thanks!

bowtech has one for trade right over the border in Michigan

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Time to switch up the lineup again. Looking to trade only, a players condition R&B. Cabinet has bumps and bruises but plays well. Playlied is in good shape and all LED for gi a...”
2023-04-09
Lambertville, MI
Trade
Archived after: 46 days
Viewed: 782 times

#8639 11 months ago

Looking for a target alpha

#8640 11 months ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Looking for a target alpha

One popped up in MA.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/148019
Also I remembered that Starworld Amusements had one around the time of Pinball at the Zoo. Listed here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-at-the-zoo-patz-2023-sell-trade#post-7539160

#8641 11 months ago

Anyone got a pinsound they aren’t using and would make a deal on?

#8642 11 months ago

Machine - For Sale
SlugFest Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for your consideration is a nice slugfest! Game has been totally shopped with all LEDs throught, even the hard to change one's that hide throughout the game. Game has a brand ...”
2023-05-12
Massillon, OH
2,350 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 325 times

#8643 11 months ago
Quoted from McPin54:

Machine - For Sale

SlugFest

New ad!

Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for your consideration is a nice slugfest! Game has been totally shopped with all LEDs throught, even the hard to change one's that hide throughout the game. Game has a brand ...”

15 hours ago

Massillon, OH
(58 mi)

McPin54

2,350 (OBO)

Fun Game! One of my favorites!

#8644 11 months ago

Sold 4 of my 10 pinstadium neos. Have 6 left if anyone’s interested. Retail is $350 for the neos plus shipping is normally $25 or so.

Asking $260 plus shipping each. Prefer to deal locally and not ship if possible. Like new condition. Will deal on remaining amount if picked up. You will need the mag mounts for the sides at about $13.

North Canton Ohio.

#8645 11 months ago

Thinking of listing my Voltaire working project, great restore candidate. Consider it off route condition. Game plays Three hundred in parts ready to install. 75

#8646 11 months ago

Still looking for a Dialed In. Have a prototype Rollergames, Skateball, Whirlwind, or BSD I can offer as trade bait.

#8647 11 months ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Still looking for a Dialed In. Have a prototype Rollergames, Skateball, Whirlwind, or BSD I can offer as trade bait.

Been thinking of selling my HUO DILE. I’m out of room and can’t trade. Well, unless the trade is a FF Prem.

#8648 11 months ago

Got a Fish Tales up for sale $4800 (OBO) thanks.

Machine - For Sale
Fish Tales Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Machine works and plays great. I have most of the game converted to LEDS. Cabinet does not have much fade looks better than most. Play field has some typical insert chipping by the...”
2023-05-13
New Brighton, PA
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 920 times

#8649 11 months ago
Quoted from cookpins:

Anyone got a pinsound they aren’t using and would make a deal on?

I've got a plus board I have as a backup I never really use. I'd let it go for $350.

#8650 11 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Monopoly Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For Sale Only- Monopoly, works 100%, updated Custom LED package. Machine is located 20 mins south of Pittsburgh. I do have about 12 steps to my game room. But have moved a couple...”
2023-04-27
Pittsburgh, PA
4,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 334 times

Just south of Pittsburgh, price drop and knock another $100 off if you come this weekend.

There are 9,483 posts in this topic. You are on page 173 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/173 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.