FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,487 posts in this topic. You are on page 162 of 190.
#8051 1 year ago

Now that the dust has cleared from Pincinnati…. I have a NIB Star Wars Premium from the last run.
Selling at cost or might consider trade for equal value in the $8.5 K range…..Super fun machine still on palette stored in temp controlled office building.

#8053 1 year ago

I know right ? What a great time!
Super well done event. My buddy’s kid got third place in the juniors tournament .

#8054 1 year ago

You can spell?

#8055 1 year ago

It’s questionable an Ohioan can’t even come close to spelling Cincinnati properly. Its never been 1 n and 2 t’s near the end.

And the show name is not difficult at all. Spell Cincinnati (correctly, mind you) and replace the first C with a P.

#8056 1 year ago
Quoted from jonboy71:

Looking for a Jurassic Park Premium. I'm in OH/KY area.

If you are still looking, I have one I can be talked in to selling.
Original owner, Perfect shape, about 30 minutes from Florence.

#8057 1 year ago

Hobbit up for sale. Great shape. Smaug Gold edition. Just south of Cincinnati.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/137977

#8058 1 year ago

Might be interested in a trade on my Secret Service. Mostly looking for another older solid state (+cash is cool but I cannot add cash to a trade at this time). Interested in projects too.

#8059 1 year ago

I have a NIB Zeppelin Pro. Looking for trades only. Projects okay, No modern LCD Sterns

#8060 1 year ago

Looking for a Williams Rancho, in case anyone has one they’re willing to part with.

#8061 1 year ago

Have a Cybernaut that I’m trying to gauge interest in before listing. I feel like no one will want it so not going to make an ad / take photos unless anyone is interested. Let me know. Thanks in advance

Edit: also have a 12’ (I think) shuffleboard table we might let go. I know these are hard to sell as you need the right setup to own one. I sanded and recoated the surface a few years ago. Plays great. It is a ‘cheaper’ model with no tension bars underneath but it’s been in a climate controlled basement and is fairly level. When I moved it 4-5 years ago it took a month to truly settle to level with no tension rods. Let me know if any interest in this as well and I can take photos.

#8062 1 year ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

Have a Cybernaut that I’m trying to gauge interest in before listing. I feel like no one will want it so not going to make an ad / take photos unless anyone is interested. Let me know. Thanks in advance
Edit: also have a 12’ (I think) shuffleboard table we might let go. I know these are hard to sell as you need the right setup to own one. I sanded and recoated the surface a few years ago. Plays great. It is a ‘cheaper’ model with no tension bars underneath but it’s been in a climate controlled basement and is fairly level. When I moved it 4-5 years ago it took a month to truly settle to level with no tension rods. Let me know if any interest in this as well and I can take photos.

You need to make an ad we wouldn't let this fly in the MI thread
you know I'm joking

#8063 1 year ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

You need to make an ad we wouldn't let this fly in the MI thread
you know I'm joking

You guys are out of control up there! Everyone has always been nice to me hahaha

#8064 1 year ago

May put my CGC Monster Bash remake le up for sale. Its stock low plays with pinstadium neos. Asking 13500 that’s what I have into it.

#8065 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

May put my CGC Monster Bash remake le up for sale. Its stock low plays with pinstadium neos. Asking 13500 that’s what I have into it.

I have a friend that wants one.

To make Levi happy, PM sent.

#8066 1 year ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:Have a Cybernaut that I’m trying to gauge interest in before listing. I feel like no one will want it so not going to make an ad / take photos unless anyone is interested. Let me know. Thanks in advance

Man, if I wasn't out of room (and then some) I'd be all over that Cybernaut!

#8067 1 year ago
Quoted from Collin:

Man, if I wasn't out of room (and then some) I'd be all over that Cybernaut!

It’s a fun pin! Just don’t know if I have the room with how I’m rearranging things.

#8068 1 year ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

It’s a fun pin! Just don’t know if I have the room with how I’m rearranging things.

You say no one would want it, but we all want it if the price is right!

#8069 1 year ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

You say no one would want it, but we all want it if the price is right!

Good point. I guess that my dilemma. I’m a hoarder and hate selling anything. So if it’s too small of an amount I’ll just find somewhere to shove it into.

I’m selling my NBA Jam Arcade 1UP and honestly for the $300 I’ll end up with I’m tempted to just keep it and tell the kids that’s the only machine they can touch.

#8070 1 year ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

and tell the kids that’s the only machine they can touch.

Why would you do that?

#8071 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Why would you do that?

Because some children need a ‘test’ machine to see if they can be trusted on the other adult machines. I love seeing everyone of all ages play. But it’s easier for me to tell my uncle to stop picking up and shaking the machine than it is for me to tell a 4 year old not to punch it when they lose.

#8072 1 year ago

Yep. Kids require more patience for sure. I’ve found they are quick learners though.

#8073 1 year ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

Because some children need a ‘test’ machine to see if they can be trusted on the other adult machines. I love seeing everyone of all ages play. But it’s easier for me to tell my uncle to stop picking up and shaking the machine than it is for me to tell a 4 year old not to punch it when they lose.

My issue is getting adults to wash their hands after eating pizza before casually starting a game. haha

#8074 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yep. Kids require more patience for sure. I’ve found they are quick learners though.

Most kids are fine when you explain it to them. But there is a weird age of the 4-5 years old where they just want to be defiant and A.D.D.

#8075 1 year ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

My issue is getting adults to wash their hands after eating pizza before casually starting a game. haha

I think I actually have more issues with adults to be honest. Haha

I feel like it’s the older generation that hasn’t played pinball in forever.

#8076 1 year ago

Making room for a future pin.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Badonkadonka Willy Wonka up for grabs. Get your golden ticket. Full of candy coated goodness with Pat Lawlor flowing chocolate balls and candy sparkles. Easy access found on t...”
2022-12-10
Dayton, OH
11,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 360 times

#8077 1 year ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Looking for a Williams Rancho, in case anyone has one they’re willing to part with.

There, I’ve made it “official”:

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Rancho Archived
Wanted! - “Looking for a Williams Rancho, project or working. If not within a day’s round trip, I can travel to pick it up sometime between Christmas and New Year’s. Please shoot me a PM ...”
2022-12-10
Dearborn, MI
Wanted
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 161 times

#8078 1 year ago

I've got a arachnid top gun challenge dart machine I had to move to my garage for my Xmas tree. Works great. Come and get it. Monitor is nice and crisp. $500.

#8079 1 year ago
Quoted from Deez:

I've got a arachnid top gun challenge dart machine I had to move to my garage for my Xmas tree. Works great. Come and get it. Monitor is nice and crisp. $500.

You’ll pay me $500 to come take your dart board away?!!! Deal!

#8080 1 year ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

You’ll pay me $500 to come take your dart board away?!!! Deal!

I'll trade you for Shang RI la if you throw $400 to me and deliver.

#8081 1 year ago
Quoted from Deez:

I'll trade you for Shang RI la if you throw $400 to me and deliver.

Ok fine but I want that broken TNA paper weight too.

#8082 1 year ago

Tonight I won a PS5 and $200 gift card to GameStop. I do not play console games. I would be interested in trading it towards a pin if anyone is interested. Cash added for the right pin. Have my nice silverball I could include in the trade. Looking for SS game's, something with a multiball

#8083 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “$10500 firm without stern topper $11200 with topper ($1000 normally) Loaded and modded TMNT le up for sale 877 plays. With Stern topper and rare mods you can’t buy anymore. Woul...”
2023-01-22
Hartville, OH
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 575 times
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/147754

Listed my tmnt le it’s loaded!

#8084 1 year ago

For Trade - NIB James Bond LE (Limited Edition) - Looking for other Stern LE's or nicely modded Premiums (Mandalorian LE, Deadpool LE, Elvira HOH) as well as SE and LE Chicago Gaming Pins. PM via Pinside. Thx. Chris

Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “NIB James Bond Limited Edition #729 - For Sale or Trade +/- Cash - looking only for other Stern LE's/Premiums and Chicago Gaming (SE or LE's). Couple of Stern's on my wish list are...”
2023-01-22
Bay Village, OH
12,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 1045 times

#8085 1 year ago

That’s awesome LEs are landing.

#8086 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Up for sale is a very good example of the Getaway HS2. Has an Amazing Cointaker LED kit, Doughnut Shop Mod, Trough LED Mod, Pop Bunker LED Mod, Topper and a recalibrated and cleane...”
2023-01-08
Powell, OH
4,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 407 times
Contributed to Pinside

Would consider trades as well

#8087 1 year ago

I'm potentially looking to buy a Rush or Star Wars Pro.

Added 15 months ago:

Found a Star Wars Pro!

#8088 1 year ago
Quoted from Collin:

I'm potentially looking to buy a Rush or Star Wars Pro.

Interested in a Star Wars Premium?

#8089 1 year ago

Will be listing a Dale Jr (Nascar LE) and an Alien Poker with a gorgeous original playfield soon. Interested in trades as well.

#8090 1 year ago
Quoted from Buckeyepin:

Interested in a Star Wars Premium?

Probably a bit too pricey for me, but thanks for reaching out!

#8091 1 year ago

Pinbot and Bally Star Trek listed

#8092 1 year ago

Hey all, I have been considering trading my Stranger Things Pro w/ side art, UV, shaker, titan rubber, speaker lights and I've got a wiz panel. Thought I would try here 1st as I'm in southern Ohio to see what offers was out there. I'm kinda wishy washy on letting this one go lol, but I'll hear ya out! Just shoot me a DM if interested.

#8093 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for an Addams Family within driving distance of Pittsburgh PA. Depending on condition willing to spend $9500 thanks.”
2022-12-13
Chippewa, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 116 times
Looking for an Addams Family not looking for a game with crazy mods. Something in decent condition willing to spend up to $9500. Could also offer my BKSOR Pro + cash.

#8094 1 year ago

Listed a Junk Yard in Michigan.

#8095 1 year ago

Looking for a decent Mata Hari cabinet/head with harnesses/chimes or will consider a complete game with a beat pf.

#8096 1 year ago

Looking for a JP Pro in any condition.
I can buy outright or would consider for trade on my 007 Pro coming early January.

#8097 1 year ago

Looking to move a Deadpool pro with shaker, stern side blades and insert color matched gels from pinmonk.

#8098 1 year ago

Link to my coworker and friends Gottlieb Totem. He works with me and knows his electronics. Buy with confidence.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1357389278404678/?mibextid=dXMIcH

#8099 1 year ago

Listed both Who Dunnit and Secret Service that are on location at Southland Lanes.... New stuff is coming

Machine - For Sale
Secret Service Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a nice condition Secret Service. This is a very fun game that has similar shots to High Speed. Cool soundtrack on this game along with a 2 and 3 ball multiball. Sell...”
2022-12-14
Middleburg Heights, OH
2,550 (OBO)
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 470 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Who Dunnit Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a fully working Who Dunnit pinball machine in players condition. Playfield and cab are in nice condition with minimal wear. Previous owner patched top right corner o...”
2022-12-14
Middleburg Heights, OH
4,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 46 days
Viewed: 463 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8100 1 year ago

I got a project Disco Fever game lights up displays will power on for a second before going out. Won't start a game in decent cosmetic shape $650. I'm also still on the hunt for an Addams Family I'm heading up to Michigan tomorrow so be nice to find one on the way.

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for an Addams Family within driving distance of Pittsburgh PA. Depending on condition willing to spend $9500 thanks.”
2022-12-13
Chippewa, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 116 times

There are 9,487 posts in this topic. You are on page 162 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/162 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.