FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,483 posts in this topic. You are on page 161 of 190.
#8001 1 year ago

Looking for a Williams Rancho. I’m planning to go to Pincinnati on Saturday (Dec 3) and could make a short side trip in case one is available. If you’ve got one to sell, please PM me. Thanks!

#8002 1 year ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

Here’s the archived posting for Cybernaut.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/145615
Let me know if anyone is interested. Still haven’t moved it anywhere or done anything with it. Hoping to have my gameroom rearranged by thanksgiving and do not want to move it until I know I have enough room. And on the fence with a few other pinballs/arcades that may go in the spot I have open for it.
Let me know. Thanks in advance
Edit: for sale If anyone wants it. Literally just bought it to buy it along with a few other items I picked up.

Vaporosity in Sharon PA (closish to NEO) has an Oktoberfest

#8003 1 year ago

I’m really the only one who likes R&M as a ‘thing’. I feel like I’d be getting it just for me. Where as Oktoberfest I think is something a little more
Off the wall that people would find enjoyable as a theme. Not that I need approval amongst friends and family but just seems like Oktoberfest would get more play, more fun, it’s cheaper, more toys. Etc

And isn’t there like a one handed drunk mode? Or something haha I like the odd game modes

Everyone loves coach potato mode on Munsters and the basement. The gimmick stuff seems to always be a blast

#8004 1 year ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

I’m really the only one who likes R&M as a ‘thing’. I feel like I’d be getting it just for me. Where as Oktoberfest I think is something a little more
Off the wall that people would find enjoyable as a theme. Not that I need approval amongst friends and family but just seems like Oktoberfest would get more play, more fun, it’s cheaper, more toys. Etc
And isn’t there like a one handed drunk mode? Or something haha I like the odd game modes
Everyone loves coach potato mode on Munsters and the basement. The gimmick stuff seems to always be a blast

I turn off swearing but Rick and morty is my kids favorite at 8 and 9. They thinks it’s funny and love the shwifty song. It’s a keeper as they will never let me sell it. It’s actually one of my favorite too. Swearing I’ll play when with neighbors and no kids. It’s funny, well integrated and great code. Neighbors all love it too compared to my others

#8005 1 year ago

Just listed my Rick and morty - loaded.

#8006 1 year ago

Have a couple Nintendo arcade cabinets I’m not sure I’m going to do anything with anytime soon.
One is a dk jr that was converted to a 60in1
Orange cabinet.

The other is a dk cab someone turned into robocop. Blue cab under wood grain laminate but needs a pcb.

Willing to trade each or both for some em pinballs projects welcome.

#8007 1 year ago

Going to Pincinnati?

Quoted from rollinover:

Have a couple Nintendo arcade cabinets I’m not sure I’m going to do anything with anytime soon.
One is a dk jr that was converted to a 60in1
Orange cabinet.
The other is a dk cab someone turned into robocop. Blue cab under wood grain laminate but needs a pcb.
Willing to trade each or both for some em pinballs projects welcome.

#8008 1 year ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

Going to Pincinnati?

I could for the right deal/trade
Can meet somewhere too etc.

#8009 1 year ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I turn off swearing but Rick and morty is my kids favorite at 8 and 9. They thinks it’s funny and love the shwifty song. It’s a keeper as they will never let me sell it. It’s actually one of my favorite too. Swearing I’ll play when with neighbors and no kids. It’s funny, well integrated and great code. Neighbors all love it too compared to my others

I love my R&M as well, I just wish there was a little more in the code. That being said I may have to sell it when CCrLE shows up since Im out of room. Something has to go.....actually two more from the collection. Decisions, decisions.

#8010 1 year ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

Absolutely love both games. I owned R&M and do miss it, but I wouldnt pay over 10k for one. Oktoberfest you can get for a bargain comparatively. Both games are a blast to play with friends, although non pinball friends will suck at R&M and not want to play it with you, which is the sole reason I traded it.

#8011 1 year ago

I have an Oktoberfest for sale in the market. It's the version before they came out with standard and deluxe (or whatever they're called). My impression is it's similar to the deluxe without the upgraded playfield glass.

I'm in Chicago, but I'm willing to either ship, or potentially meet in Indiana to ease the distance to pick up.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO Oktoberfest Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Game is in amazing like-new condition. Cabinet and playfield look great. Very fun and underrated game. Wife LOVES this game, but I need the space. Looking to sell, but might co...”
2022-11-15
Lockport, IL
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 1813 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8012 1 year ago

If anyone has a James Bond pro they decide not to keep let me know I'd be interested in one thanks

#8013 1 year ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

If anyone has a James Bond pro they decide not to keep let me know I'd be interested in one thanks

some for sale at pincinnati - tilt amusements

#8014 1 year ago

I believe all the bond pros are either spoken for, or otherwise not for sale.

#8015 1 year ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

Anyone know where any Oktoberfests are in the wild? NEO
Or anyone local that is thinking of getting rid of theirs?

There used to be one at Eighty Three Brewing in Akron, but it’s no longer there as of a few weeks ago. I thought it was fun but only played a few games, so didn’t get much into the rules.

#8016 1 year ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

some for sale at pincinnati - tilt amusements

Thanks I did ask but they seem to not be for sale.

#8017 1 year ago

Black Friday price bump down on the Scared Stiff & DE GNR I have posted in the market place!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
DE Guns N' Roses Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling my very nice 100% original DE GNR, meaning no mods or LED’s or Color DMD. The game plays fine, DMD is good and boards are all clean meaning no acid damaged MPU or hacked ...”
2022-11-19
Pittsburgh, PA
5,828 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 279 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Scared Stiff Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling my extremely nice 100% original SS meaning no mods or LED’s or Color DMD. The game plays fine, DMD is good and boards are all clean meaning no acid damaged junk or hacke...”
2022-11-19
Pittsburgh, PA
9,990 (Firm)
Archived after: 58 days
Viewed: 665 times

#8018 1 year ago

Selling three games to make some room

Stargate
GTB Monte Carlo
Hang Glider

Should be posted in marketplace. Let me know if you have questions.

#8019 1 year ago

Anyone have a target alpha project for sale?

#8020 1 year ago

Tilt Facebook few hours ago said bond pro available at Pincinnati

Thanks I did ask but they seem to not be for sale.

#8021 1 year ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

Tilt Facebook few hours ago said bond pro available at Pincinnati

Haven't heard back they probably sold so still looking for one

#8022 1 year ago

Haven't heard back they probably sold so still looking for one

missed one that Flipinout had for pincinnati also - hot title apparently

#8023 1 year ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

missed one that Flipinout had for pincinnati also - hot title apparently

Yep wasn't paying attention to that thread close, but no cigar. Got a who dunnit up for sale asking $4,000 (OBO) thanks

Machine - For Sale
Who Dunnit Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my Who Dunnit, working machine that plays nice. Cabinet is in decent shape and for the most part the whole machine has been converted to LEDS. Play field has some insert we...”
2022-11-26
New Brighton, PA
4,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 421 times

#8024 1 year ago

Might not be able to make it to Pincinnati, but have a Dale Jr, Viking with an included (not installed) CPR playfield and plastic set, whirlwind, and a possible Flight 2000 I have to sell/trade.

#8025 1 year ago

I listed some classic Ballys in the Marketplace.

The Fireball is fully functional, but needs some love. Mata Hari is fully working and ready for a deep clean. Night Rider is working and doesn’t need much at all.

Machine - For Sale
Fireball Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “I have an an original Fireball that is 100% playing, but has some quirks. The Good:It is fully working. I cleaned the playfield, removed some crazy Mylar, cleaned, replaced mushr...”
2023-07-08
Mansfield, OH
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 944 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Mata Hari Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “I picked up this pin as non-working. I put a new rectifier board and made some adjustments and it’s playing now. I did a basic wipe down and replaced the rubbers. I am offering i...”
2022-11-27
Mansfield, OH
950 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 382 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Night Rider EM Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “I have a nice Night Rider EM for sale. I picked this up no to long ago, but I need the room and putting the money towards another pin I’m working on. I did a basic cleaning but...”
2022-11-27
Mansfield, OH
950 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 266 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8026 1 year ago

Hi all, at Pincinnati I'll have a Zaccaria Devil Riders for sale. Plays as it should; cab, pf, backglass(es) all look great but aren't absolutely perfect. Neon and spinning cycle work (new belt on cycle mech). I shopped it with new rubbers, sleeves, ball, cleaned mechs, etc. Appropriate LED upgrades (no color bombing or retina searing). Original matching-SN ZAC boards are all clean and working save one display that was replaced (original works and is retained/included as spare but is probably on its way out). PSU has been serviced with typical upgrades and new bridge rectifier, but the watchdog line still doesn't work after replacing the associated transistors and caps, which probably means the related IC might be defective but I haven't dug into that, I just left the line cut to play the game.

Planning to ask $2400 obo; prefer to sell outright to raise cash and make shop space but interesting trade offers (including projects) may be considered. Would love a Farfalla or Time Machine (either Zac or DE); daughter would love a Hurricane project.

Feel free to PM for details ahead of time, or see at the show... thanks!

#8027 1 year ago

Joker poker reduced to 1800 for pick up at Pincinnati. Come and get it!

#8028 1 year ago

Gottlieb Gold Wings listed in Mi

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a Gottlieb Gold Wings. You don’t see too much of these around. It’s got a really unique playfield layout. Game works 100% and plays great. Playfield has some wea...”
2022-12-04
West Bloomfield Township, MI
2,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 365 times

#8029 1 year ago

I may put up my Avengers AIQ premium up for sale at Pincinnati - still deciding...

#8030 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Space Invaders Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Up for your consideration is a working project space invaders. Game actually plays scores and has full sound. Some displays are flaky as well as the lights. As most know, pins an...”
2022-11-29
Massillon, OH
1,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 278 times

#8031 1 year ago

I have a Highway Pinball Bacardi Cuba Libre machine. Only 251 of them made. It was new in the box, but I pulled it out for assembly/pics. But i have the contents to repack/transport. Don’t even know how to price it, but tossing it out there. Hit me up if interested.

Here’s a link to the lengthy pinball news article.

https://www.pinballnews.com/news/bacardi.html

#8032 1 year ago

Posted a silverball for trade.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Well playing silverball, shows some wear, back glass in great shape, newer Weebly board it does have two insert lights out. Looking to trade towards a system 11 game or something w...”
2023-01-19
Lambertville, MI
Archived after: 80 days
Viewed: 1227 times

#8033 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Wheel of Fortune Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Re-List Price Drop! I traded for this Wheel about 6 months ago. It was fully shopped when I got it. The previous seller said, "It is in excellent condition. Every insert was clean...”
2023-01-10
Columbus, OH
5,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 1019 times
Contributed to Pinside

Great shape Wheel up for sale/trade

#8034 1 year ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

I have a Highway Pinball Bacardi Cuba Libre machine. Only 251 of them made. It was new in the box, but I pulled it out for assembly/pics. But i have the contents to repack/transport. Don’t even know how to price it, but tossing it out there. Hit me up if interested.
Here’s a link to the lengthy pinball news article.
https://www.pinballnews.com/news/bacardi.html

You always find the unique stuff.

#8035 1 year ago

Got a Stern Lightning up for sale asking $2,400 (OBO) thanks

Machine - For Sale
Lightning Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Pretty fun machine in fine working order. Play field has some wear spots around inserts can be seen in pictures. Cabinet is in decent condition, so is the backglass. Game, also has...”
2022-11-30
New Brighton, PA
2,400 (OBO)
Viewed: 443 times

#8036 1 year ago
Quoted from Geocab:

You always find the unique stuff.

I love all this odd crap for some reason

#8037 1 year ago

I have a HUO rush pro im going to be moving. The head has some scratches in the decals from being moved. Going to be looking for $5,600 but open to trades as well

**Pending**

#8038 1 year ago
Quoted from Swoods5688:

I have a HUO rush pro im going to be moving. The head has some scratches in the decals from being moved. Going to be looking for $5,600 but open to trades as well

Sent pm

#8039 1 year ago

Anyone interested in a loaded Stern tmnt LE? Low plays. Has powdered coindoor, topper, rare mods including the Nintendo pizza building burning mod. Mainly interested in trades but would sell too.

#8040 1 year ago

Your going to love it. I recommend pinnovators sub out it and a sub1000 from parts express. Lee's bass demands it.

#8041 1 year ago

ISO GnR SE, Iron Maiden Pro or Beatles Gold

I have a nicely modded and clean TMNT Pro I can trade plus cash.

#8042 1 year ago

Deleted.

#8043 1 year ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

I may put up my Avengers AIQ premium up for sale at Pincinnati - still deciding...

If anyone is interested - shoot me a reasonable offer, otherwise I can just keep it. Picked up a GZ premium, so it will save me from two trips tomorrow.

#8044 1 year ago

Looking to trade a zeppelin pro with topper, expression lights, kenwood speakers, speaker lights, shooting rod, lock bar magnet, flipper covers, and insider connect.
Wanting to trade for a newer stern except the following.
Mando
Rush
Godzilla
Bond

#8045 1 year ago

Looking for a JP pro. Have done 3-4 deal with pinsiders between Ohio and Michigan. Have a very nice shadow, loaded Houdini, or can do cash.

#8046 1 year ago

I'm looking for another Gottlieb street level to go with my Silver Slugger.

Preferably Deadly Weapon.

#8047 1 year ago

Will be throwing up an ad for my Baywatch this week

#8048 1 year ago

Looking for an Indiana Jones Williams in great shape or restored. Lmk if you have one for sale. $$$$$

#8049 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Space Mission Archived
As is - “Selling a project space mission. All the rubbers are new except the flippers rubbers. Game just clicks when you hit the start got it to play a couple times by messing with the bonu...”
2022-12-04
New Brighton, PA
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 394 times
Got my Space shuttle up for sale asking $2300(OBO) and a project space mission for $600.
Machine - For Sale
Space Shuttle Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Got a space shuttle up for sale $2200(OBO). Machine plays fine most of the GI has been converted to LEDS. Comes with an extra play field overlay and rocket ship.”
2022-12-05
New Brighton, PA
2,200 (OBO)
Viewed: 453 times

#8050 1 year ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-system-7-backbox-wire-harness

Looking for a System 7 head wire harness, or complete head. The time warp head I have won't work. Maybe you have a Jungle Lord head laying around that I would love. Thanks

There are 9,483 posts in this topic. You are on page 161 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/161 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.