5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,787 posts
  • 438 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Robertstone0407
  • Topic is favorited by 250 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 515 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 4787 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 96.
#752 4 years ago

Anyone going to be moving on a Addams Family or Twilight Zone? May be in the market.

#753 4 years ago
Quoted from nitrojcrawf:

Anyone going to be moving on a Addams Family or Twilight Zone? May be in the market.

No, but are you interested in parting with your WCS? Looking for a new office pin.

#755 4 years ago

Sure, trade you heads up for your Medieval. Lol. To answer you maybe, let me see what I find on my search.

#757 4 years ago
Quoted from nitrojcrawf:

Sure, trade you heads up for your Medieval. Lol. To answer you maybe, let me see what I find on my search.

Sure, no problem. Just let me know. I need to find a machine for the office by end of March. In addition to WCS, HSII and Congo are also contenders.

#758 4 years ago

If you want a Black Knight this guy is looking for a trade:

cleveland.craigslist.org link

#759 4 years ago

Love Black Knight. Wish I was a few states closer and had the room. At that price it will not last long.

#760 4 years ago

That Black Knight is like......less than 2 hrs from you?! Did I miss something.

#762 4 years ago

BK prices the same as BK2K prices? Wow..

#763 4 years ago

Pretty high for me. If it has a CPR playfield, new BG, new boards....well BASICALLY new!!! Then I can see if being that high. IF all that were true. But hey, value is in the eye of the buyer

#764 4 years ago

Anynody want to sell their Twilight zone please let me know .

Mike
810-588-2649

#767 4 years ago

Looks like we need to change the title of this thread to "What's on craigslist in OH".

#768 4 years ago

Yes.

Agodfrey: no need to post CL ads. We all check them by the hour. A for effort though!

#769 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Yes.
Agodfrey: no need to post CL ads. We all check them by the hour. A for effort though!

This

#770 4 years ago

I don't. Because I know you guys will scoop up anything good before me anyway.

#771 4 years ago

Hey I am just trying to help. It's on sale on CL....just trying to help pass on the wealth. Karma and all. Don't want my help...that's cool. Cue the sad Hulk music:

#772 4 years ago

BTW. Anyone have some old PF glass? I am thinking of having some made (save a little over having it shipped from pinball life) but seeing whats out there. Also a B/W speaker cover. I am prob going to make that too....worth asking....

#773 4 years ago

just wait til the ohio show people had alot of nice glass there last year, widebody too

#774 4 years ago

Ya adam you can get a piece of glass for 10 bucks at the show

#775 4 years ago

Yeah. It's my wife's, my daughter's, and my mom's birthdays that weekend.....this monkey ain't getting out of his cage. I may have to hire a proxy.....

#776 4 years ago

$25 a sheet at the Ohio show I thought.

#777 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Yes.

I actually like it. I'm sick of Craigslist and the ton of shit involved to filter through it . I now come here and look if its something I want I follow up on it,casually. Totally done with the heavy breathing get there first ,get fu*ked Craigslist mentality! Thanks Agodfrey

#778 4 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

just wait til the ohio show people had alot of nice glass there last year, widebody too

Y'all just missed out...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/free-usedplayfield-glass-60-sheets-tnt-amusements

#779 4 years ago
Quoted from Geocab:

$25 a sheet at the Ohio show I thought.

For a used piece 10. Think he's just seeking a piece for his home brew pin

#780 4 years ago

Does anyone know if someone will have PDI glass for sale at the show?

#781 4 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

For a used piece 10. Think he's just seeking a piece for his home brew pin

Ah. I missed that.

#782 4 years ago

I can probably just give you a piece of used glass. Even better yet I will be about 20 min from Granville tomorrow around 7. Hit me a PM if interested.

#783 4 years ago

I have a super nice hurricane that I will be bringing to the Ohio pinball show, looking to win best 90s pin with it. Has a Ron kruzman clearcoated Playfield that looks awesome, game has been fulling restored, under cabinet lighting, all LEDs, pro pinball speakers, juggler is lit up mod, game plays super fast, and looks great. Best looking and playing hurricane you will ever see. Asking 2500.

#784 4 years ago

I appreciate the CL links!

#785 4 years ago

If anyone has a line on a Ripley's or RFM for sale, shoot me a PM. Thanks!

#786 4 years ago

Worst part about buying games in the Ohio winter is waiting for the games to warm up before playing them. Four new games at Superelectric tonight! Thanks to Pinsiders Collin and TopMoose for the great pins.

We've been buying a lot lately it might be time to let a few go. Maybe Laserball, Rollergames, Maise, or Showtime?

#788 4 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

They turned what used to be a nice family park of amazing nature into a woodstock-esque drugfest. But that's just my opinion. Try visiting it when nobody is there and go on a nature hike, for some true appreciation of the scenery.

They must have done that a long time ago because that was the place to go drop acid and/or drink when I was in high school in the late eighties.

#789 4 years ago

Not a lot of detail but just got a call that a Gottlieb Dragon is on auction tomorrow at the Fairfield County Fairgrounds if anyone is looking.

#790 4 years ago

Looking for a Quicksilver.

#791 4 years ago

Hello from Michigan,
Anybody want to trade for my Fastbreak?
Top interest
Black knight 2000
Space station
Empty RFM cabinet (everything but the playfield)
Or anything I don't own

image.jpg image-251.jpg image-209.jpg
#792 4 years ago

Just covering all the bases. Looking for very nice shadow. Could pick up at papa in a few weeks

1 week later
#794 4 years ago

I will take it if you still have it. PM sent.

#795 4 years ago

I am going to the Ohio Show and willing to Sell my Shadow. Its clean runs great rebuilt Sactum, LEDS, Alt translight. Would be willing to bring it Friday for sale. PM me if interested I can give you a better breakdown if interested. I am willing to trade as well if you have Nice Tron or IM.

WP_20150128_12_10_45_Pro.jpg

#796 4 years ago

Changing the speaker panel really helps the alt translite go with the rest of the game. Looks nice.

#798 4 years ago

Picked up this juke last night. I know its not pin related but still in the realm

#799 4 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

Picked up this juke last night. I know its not pin related but still in the realm

Here is mine waiting for the new gameroom

juke.jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 4,199.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Wheezer
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Lighting - Other
Professor Pinball
$ 109.99
$ 45.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
€ 8.40
$ 19.99
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 219.99
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
There are 4787 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 96.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside