FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 7,827 posts in this topic. You are on page 157 of 157.
#7801 11 days ago

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished “Selling/trading my Led Zeppelin, it's a great game and plays good. I have tweaked and adjusted this game to play great. Open to trades like Willy Wonka LE, Tron, Attack From Mars, ...”
19 days ago
Richfield , MI
Trade

#7802 11 days ago

Deadpool pro for sale in Bowling Green area

Machine - For Sale
Deadpool (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Very nice Deadpool Pro, has less than 700 plays everything works great and looks great. Purchased new in May from most recent run, has Insider Connected. Added a few things along t...”
2022-09-22
Bowling Green, OH
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 285 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7803 11 days ago

Another "bolted to the floor" game has become unstuck. Let me know if there is any interest or questions!

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Freshly shopped and dialed in Tales of the Arabian Nights. This game has had a recent topside tear down and cleaning, all rubber rings were replaced in the process, all switches an...”
11 days ago
Hamilton, OH
13,000 (OBO)

#7804 10 days ago

Got my South Park up for sale buyer backed out $3700(OBO) thanks

Machine - For Sale
South Park Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Selling my South Park as is game plays fine toilet, Kenny, and other major mechs work fine. No mods only thing that seems to be missing is the cartman topper asking $3700(OBO) than...”
2022-09-23
Chippewa, PA
3,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 394 times

#7805 8 days ago

Looking to trade my Twilight Zone. Interested in Godzilla Premium, Dialed In, JP premium, etc.

#7806 7 days ago

Because the pinball community is so diverse and skilled, I'm interested if anyone has successfully bartered machine(s) for work around their home? Although it would be much easier just selling games and hiring out work, I'm interested if anyone is in the concrete, painting, landscaping, and/or deck building business locally that would be interested in bartering? Need a new driveway poured and exterior of house painted. PM if you are interested in talking!

#7807 7 days ago

Looking to make room before the snow flies and before CCRLE gets here (if it ever does)

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Silverball mania $1600: MPU, Lamp Driver, Power and speech boards are new. Displays are LED (blue) new. Harness has been re-pined where needed. Rectifier board has been rebuilt. Y...”
7 days ago
Medina, OH

#7808 7 days ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Because the pinball community is so diverse and skilled, I'm interested if anyone has successfully bartered machine(s) for work around their home? Although it would be much easier just selling games and hiring out work, I'm interested if anyone is in the concrete or painting business locally that would be interested in bartering? Need a new driveway poured and exterior of house painted. PM if you are interested in talking!

I redid my whole kitchen with all the labor paid in pinballs. Having a new oak stairway installed for a fishtales and new bathroom with walk in showerdone next month. So yeah, with the right guys they will barter.

#7809 7 days ago

Looking for a Big Lebowski (trade or cash) - PM if interested.

#7810 7 days ago

I bartered for two bathroom countertops and kitchen countertops and an island. All in quartz. All for pinball. Also for the excavating on my pole barn. Bartering is fun.

#7811 6 days ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Rare 100% working Deadly Weapon. Players condition. Boards are clean. Playfield is nice. Cabinet has some scuffs and nicks. Playfield is all Comet Leds. Backbox is mix of Comet...”
7 days ago
Aliquippa, PA
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Players condition Big House. Works 100%. Boards are clean. Battery off MPU. Transformer ground mods done. Clean, waxed and new balls last February. New rubbers and drop targets ...”
7 days ago
Aliquippa, PA

Listed my Big House and Deadly Weapon.

#7812 6 days ago
Quoted from jtreehorn:

Machine - For Sale

Deadly Weapon

New ad!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Rare 100% working Deadly Weapon. Players condition. Boards are clean. Playfield is nice. Cabinet has some scuffs and nicks. Playfield is all Comet Leds. Backbox is mix of Comet...”

20 hours ago

Aliquippa, PA

jtreehorn

Machine - For Sale

Big House

New ad!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Players condition Big House. Works 100%. Boards are clean. Battery off MPU. Transformer ground mods done. Clean, waxed and new balls last February. New rubbers and drop targets ...”

20 hours ago

Aliquippa, PA

jtreehorn

Listed my Big House and Deadly Weapon.

I have a NOS playfield for a Deadly Weapon if anyone is interested. Typically the playfields on these are not great.

Not really sure what to ask on it, but they have been unavailable for quite some time. This came straight from PBR, and was handpicked from the Mondial released playfields back when. so feel free to send an offer.

#7813 6 days ago

Looking for a DMD title in the $3500-$4000 range.
Also have a Wheel of Fortune I'd be willing to trade.

#7814 5 days ago

Going to be listing a nice road show soon. Just did a full topside tear down and LED. 5500 with color dmd 5000 without

Added 5 days ago:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/143581

#7815 5 days ago

I know this one is a big nut to swallow with a cash deal. If it helps I would consider a game + cash deal to make this more attractive? Instead of listing what I want I'll just say I might be interested in anything I don't already own, DMD or newer era, no rock themes, and maybe even pre-DMD is it's in nice shape and a super classic title. No projects. Thanks for looking!

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Freshly shopped and dialed in Tales of the Arabian Nights. This game has had a recent topside tear down and cleaning, all rubber rings were replaced in the process, all switches an...”
11 days ago
Hamilton, OH
13,000 (OBO)

#7816 5 days ago

Still wouldn’t mind owning a Funhouse if anyone is willing to part with theirs.

#7817 5 days ago

Looking for a Radical. Cash in hand and will pickup.

#7818 4 days ago

I've been married for a long time so I'm no stranger to criticism. And I'm not really that thin skinned, I can certainly be a jerk from time to time. But my last post seems to be drawing some negativity and I'm honestly bewildered as to why. Is my price just too high for this title? Is there something jerkish in my trades want list? Whatever it is I'm honestly not seeing it but I'm cool if someone wants to give me a hint, I know this thread is meant to be friendly so I don't want to be an unwelcome contributor. TIA!

#7819 4 days ago

I thought it was a well worded post. I expect the price is the reason for the downvotes. Your post itself certainly doesn’t deserve any negativity m

Quoted from viper001:

I've been married for a long time so I'm no stranger to criticism. And I'm not really that thin skinned, I can certainly be a jerk from time to time. But my last post seems to be drawing some negativity and I'm honestly bewildered as to why. Is my price just too high for this title? Is there something jerkish in my trades want list? Whatever it is I'm honestly not seeing it but I'm cool if someone wants to give me a hint, I know this thread is meant to be friendly so I don't want to be an unwelcome contributor. TIA!

#7820 4 days ago
Quoted from viper001:

It’s a good looking ToTAN. I would guess the downvoted being the price. The market is what it is. I think I sold mine a year or two ago for $9000 and it was pretty nice. I had other offers for a $1000 over asking price. I had all new ramps, legs, side rails and lockdown bar. Cab was almost a perfect original. Hope this helps. You can look at my archived ad of you want.

#7821 4 days ago

It's actually right on par with what the last recently confirmed sold games @ 11.9 and 12.5. I've played this example before and from what I remember, it's a very nice game. For someone local that wants the game and understands that is just what they cost now... well, it should be "the one" to at least make an offer on.

#7822 4 days ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

It's actually right on par with what the last recently confirmed sold games @ 11.9 and 12.5. I've played this example before and from what I remember, it's a very nice game. For someone local that wants the game and understands that is just what they cost now... well, it should be "the one" to at least make an offer on.

Thanks guys, I hope that is the only thing going on. If it is just the price, well, it is what it is. I included OBO on my ad so I'm happy to entertain offers. According the pinside it should at least be worth in the high 11k range and I seem to be inline with other current active ads. I wish I had the skills/abilities to do a cabinet decal job but that is not in my skill set and I was honest about the fade issues on this game. The only one listed now that isn't faded is wanting 15k which seems reasonable to me if someone wants a perfect one.

If this doesn't sell I will have to settle for keeping this beauty a while longer which is not a bad place to be in.

#7823 4 days ago
Quoted from viper001:

Thanks guys, I hope that is the only thing going on. If it is just the price, well, it is what it is. I included OBO on my ad so I'm happy to entertain offers. According the pinside it should at least be worth in the high 11k range and I seem to be inline with other current active ads. I wish I had the skills/abilities to do a cabinet decal job but that is not in my skill set and I was honest about the fade issues on this game. The only one listed now that isn't faded is wanting 15k which seems reasonable to me if someone wants a perfect one.
If this doesn't sell I will have to settle for keeping this beauty a while longer which is not a bad place to be in.

price is reasonable for sure considering the market on it. A lot of times, folks ask ridiculous prices for games but not here. Just pinside babies complaining about reality - that's all.

#7824 4 days ago

I didn’t see anything to warrant a down vote. Some people are pretty anal about prices. I gave you an up vote to compensate.

#7825 4 days ago

There is a TOTAN about to be listed at 10.5k in PA. It was just disclosed in the York 2022 thread:

TOTAN - Very nice example. LEDS. Includes all manuals and unopened goodie bag. Cabinet is faded but overall, nice machine. Inserts and playfield are really nice. $10500. Ads for both going up today.

Wish I still had mine that I bought 22 years ago for 2k.

#7826 1 day ago

Got my project Whirlwind up on the market has some extra stuff asking $2900 firm thanks

Machine - For Sale
Whirlwind New ad! Archived
As is “Project Whirlwind was hoping to get it running, but got too many other projects going on. Game seems to be complete all the boards and parts are present. I started to clean it up s...”
2022-10-02
Chippewa, PA
2,900 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 695 times

#7827 9 hours ago

Relisted and dropped price a little.

Would prefer to sell. Need the room and cash for next game.
But.... would listen to trade offers on WPC, Stern Pro, Early 80s Bally, and system 11s.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Looking to sell my Stern Monopoly. Game is working. In good shape. Has had topside torn down, cleaned, upgraded with Comet cool white LEDs and flashers (light show is awesome!) ...”
9 hours ago
Columbus, OH
4,200 (OBO)

There are 7,827 posts in this topic. You are on page 157 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!