FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,487 posts in this topic. You are on page 156 of 190.
#7751 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “NIB Mandalorian Pro. Latest run and ready for your basement. Still on palette and ready to be shipped ( We have a Beltmann rep). Can also deliver within 100 miles of central Ohio.”
2022-09-05
Powell, OH
6,399 (Firm)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 376 times

Would trade for TSPP or WW LE

#7752 1 year ago

Have a nice Pinball Magic. Looking for a Champion Pub

#7753 1 year ago

Thought I'd toss this in the Ohio thread if there's any snowbirds coming to Florida soon and want to make some $$ - I have a Machine that I need brought from Wadsworth Oh to Orlando FL. It's packed and ready, but alas the house is on a cul de sac and STI will only send a 48ft truck which of course doesn't work. PM if interested!

#7754 1 year ago

Loaded HUO TMNT Premium for sale an hour north of the Ohio border. $7,800 firm.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/142018

#7755 1 year ago
Quoted from Clnilsen:

Thought I'd toss this in the Ohio thread if there's any snowbirds coming to Florida soon and want to make some $$ - I have a Machine that I need brought from Wadsworth Oh to Orlando FL. It's packed and ready, but alas the house is on a cul de sac and STI will only send a 48ft truck which of course doesn't work. PM if interested!

Just have the seller/pickup take it to another collectors house to ship out. I am sure something can be worked out. By all means, I’m like 40 minutes from Wadsworth, if you got it to Strongsville, you can ship outta my place as far as I’m concerned. They are at my place pretty often.

#7756 1 year ago

Skateball up. Would throw in a ringer as trade bait for the right deal.

#7757 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Perfect glass, and nice original cab. Cab does show some wear but definitely is no beater. The playfield does have significant wear on the paint. If you have a CPR or nice original...”
2022-09-06
Cleveland, OH
1,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 420 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7758 1 year ago

Gone in 3-2-1

#7759 1 year ago
Quoted from timtim:

Machine - For Sale

Skateball Working Needs New Playfield.

New ad!

Used - shows wear, needs some work “Perfect glass, and nice original cab. Cab does show some wear but definitely is no beater. The playfield does have significant wear on the paint. If you have a CPR or nice original...”

1 hour ago

Cleveland, OH

timtim

1,800 (OBO)

Man where is the Dollar game glass? Is that included?

#7760 1 year ago

Got my project El Dorado City of Gold for sale $700

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Project El Dorado City of Gold lights up, but doesn't start a game. All the boards are present game is in pretty good cosmetic shape. Play field, Cabinet, and back glass all seem v...”
2022-09-06
Chippewa, PA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 320 times
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Players condition Terminator 2 game works and plays great. Has a couple LEDS by the sling shot area. Rest of the game is incandescent bulbs. Piece broke off the hunter ship can be ...”
2022-09-02
Chippewa, PA
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 933 times

#7761 1 year ago
Quoted from Clnilsen:

Get ahold of Bob Cunningham. He is “as found arcade machines” on Facebook. He delivers arcade equipment for a living. He is here in Ohio and travels to Florida often I believe.

#7762 1 year ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

Get ahold of Bob Cunningham. He is “as found arcade machines” on Facebook. He delivers arcade equipment for a living. He is here in Ohio and travels to Florida often I believe.

I heard he retired!? Anyone else know for sure?

#7763 1 year ago
Quoted from Sugar:

I just worked with him less than 2-3 months ago. He is still actively posting about hauls he is making for customers.

#7764 1 year ago

Price drop
Upgraded the backglass and apron too. They both are very nice.

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Added some upgrades and lowered price. For sale is a meteor pinball game. Mint backglass, new playfield glass and new legs. I replaced all the drop targets and posts. LEDs in most ...”
2022-08-20
Chesterfield, MI
2,550 (OBO)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 575 times

#7765 1 year ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

I just worked with him less than 2-3 months ago. He is still actively posting about hauls he is making for customers.

Okay great… Not sure where I heard it. Maybe one comment about someone being ready for retirement turned into it being fact LOL You know how that goes around here.

#7766 1 year ago

#7767 1 year ago
Quoted from Sugar:

He "retired," sold his business (from what I understood/recall,) and then kept on hauling games on his own it seems. He is still active

#7768 1 year ago
Quoted from Collin:

He "retired," sold his business (from what I understood/recall,) and then kept on hauling games on his own it seems. He is still active

Fingers crossed! Just sent him an email...

#7769 1 year ago
Quoted from Clnilsen:

Fingers crossed! Just sent him an email...

From Bob - He's out of the busienss

#7770 1 year ago
Quoted from Clnilsen:

I guess I heard correctly…. Somewhat, maybe if he works only when he really wants to.

#7771 1 year ago

You can “rent” a dock for delivery usually pretty cheap at storage places. I’ve been able to do this for semi loads that won’t deliver to a residence.

Quoted from Clnilsen:

#7772 1 year ago

Bob still hauls games for select clients it seems, but yes his biz is done.
He is retired and isn’t actively looking for pickup jobs.

If it’s on his route I’m sure he wouldn’t mind helping out.

Best way is to reach out on messenger.
I’ve worked w him in the past couple weeks

#7773 1 year ago

Selling a second meteor. Cheaper price then the other machine.

Machine - For Sale
Meteor #2 Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “For your consideration is a Stern Meteor. Playfield is pretty nice. Cabinet is fair and the backglass has some flaking. I just went through the game and reflowed the displays and c...”
2022-09-08
Chesterfield, MI
1,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 252 times

#7774 1 year ago

I have these. Will be at Pincinnati if they don’t sell by then.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I do not ship games. The backglass was flaking and I sealed it. The two outlane posts are included, I simply removed them to make the game harder. There is wear on PF just below...”
2022-08-05
Cincinnati, OH
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 1165 times

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I do not ship games. It’s nice. The playfield was touched up fairly well and mylared years ago (not by me). You have to look very close to tell. Cabinet is very solid, no maj...”
2022-08-09
Cincinnati, OH
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1914 times

#7775 1 year ago

Considering selling my Bally Flip Flop project. I just dont have time to dig into it, and Im still not ready to try to bring an EM back to life.

Let me know if interested before I post it in the market.

Just asking what I have in it..... $500.00

#7776 1 year ago

I have a project Gottlieb High Hand, completely untested. If someone wants to pick it up this weekend I’ll sell for what I have into it ($550)

Added 19 months ago:

sold

#7777 1 year ago

Anyone looking to part with a Metallica Pro?

#7778 1 year ago

Got TAF with a bunch of mods.

Looking to trade for a NIB Godzilla Premium.

PM me and I’ll send pics.

#7779 1 year ago

Selling my Evel Knievel asking $3000 (OBO) could bring to cle Pin thanks

Machine - For Sale
Evel Knievel Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my Evel Knievel game works and plays fine. Back glass is in perfect condition, play field has some wear spots which can be viewed in pics. All the rubbers are new besides t...”
2022-09-09
Chippewa, PA
2,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 900 times

#7780 1 year ago

Stern Indiana Jones for sale near Dayton???

#7781 1 year ago

Looking for a WCS just north of the border...

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a WCS 94 in the Michigan/Ohio/Indiana area preferably. If you are out of that area and willing to ship, I might also be interested... THANKS”
2022-09-09
Earth, MI
Wanted
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 143 times

#7782 1 year ago

Contemplating trading my Wheel of Fortune. Not in a rush, and would be looking mainly for wishlist games. Very nice and clean with all LED's including LED strips behind the backglass.

Also have a clean players condition Pool Sharks for trade.

#7783 1 year ago
Quoted from RoxasUrSoxas:

Contemplating trading my Wheel of Fortune. Not in a rush, and would be looking mainly for wishlist games. Very nice and clean with all LED's including LED strips behind the backglass.
Also have a clean players condition Pool Sharks for trade.

Troy from Tilt seemed interested in one and he is coming to cle pin with some spare games maybe drop this note in that forum as well

#7784 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice playfield. Topside teardown. Nonghosting LEDs and Titan bands. Nvram installed. Cabinet has usual wear on flipper area. Few bumps and bruises. Please PM with any questions. ...”
2022-09-14
Waterford Township, MI
3,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 272 times
Contributed to Pinside

Just north of Detroit.

#7785 1 year ago

Hey Dorks! I just listed my Dr.Dude for sale. Anyone have a Radical, BSD, Iron Maidan,
or Black Rose they want to trade? Send me a PM.

Machine - For Trade
Dr. Dude Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Hey Dorks, Is your life dull? Is your life drab? Then you need to acquire the gift of gab! Always be excellent, never be rude, just in time for back to school, get Dr. Dude! Great ...”
2022-09-15
Union, KY
Trade
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 262 times

#7786 1 year ago

Still got my Evel Knievel for sale can deliver to the Cleveland pinball special show price $2500

Machine - For Sale
Evel Knievel Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my Evel Knievel game works and plays fine. Back glass is in perfect condition, play field has some wear spots which can be viewed in pics. All the rubbers are new besides t...”
2022-09-09
Chippewa, PA
2,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 900 times

#7787 1 year ago

In search of another Willy Wonka LE .I just bought one and now my brother wants one. Willing to travel tri state area.

#7788 1 year ago

In search of a GNR SE or LE. I have a nicely modded Avengers Pro I’ll be selling or trading to fund it.

#7789 1 year ago

Go for the LE I promise you it’s a better decision over the SE

Quoted from Birdman-Pin:

In search of a GNR SE or LE. I have a nicely modded Avengers Pro I’ll be selling or trading to fund it.

#7790 1 year ago

Nice Cyclone up for sale!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Cyclone Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Very nice Cyclone up for sale. A few nice things done to this machine: - New CPR playfield - LEDs throughout - new rubbers throughout - new Ferris wheel band - new Ferris wheel r...”
2022-09-16
Hudson, OH
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 839 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7791 1 year ago

Letting go of my Monaco love this game but switching the line up a bit

Machine - For Sale
Monaco Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my Monaco game is in great condition. Backglass is perfect play field is in fantastic shape. Cabinet is also pretty nice game plays great Asking $1100 thanks”
2022-09-17
Chippewa, PA
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 149 times

#7792 1 year ago

led Zeppelin pro. $5,900. Low plays. Open to trades of newer sterns

#7793 1 year ago

HUO (2nd owner) #92 of 400 EHOH LE With Topper, Shooter Rod and some Mods. 281 plays, lifetime 400. $16500. Cash and carry, no trades at this time (Im out of space), no shipping. PM me with anything you want to know about it.

#7794 1 year ago

Looking for an X men

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for an X men prefer the pro, but open to LE.”
2022-09-17
Earth, MI
Wanted
Archived after: 169 days
Viewed: 58 times

#7795 1 year ago

I have a beautiful 1963 16’ Chicago Coin Grand Prize Big Ball Bowler for sale/trade for pin if anyone is interested. Thanks!

#7796 1 year ago

For sale/Trade
Wild fyre
Fire power 2
Six million dollar man
Freedom EM

PM me if interested

#7797 1 year ago

Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Still new in the box. Just received from Stern. Latest run. NIB Trade for: Nicely modded HUO Tron Pro, Nice Addams Family, Super nice Cirqus Voltaire, nicely modded Jurassic Park,...”
2022-09-18
Canton, OH
Trade
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 1007 times

#7798 1 year ago

Players earthshaker with collapsing building. It has an adjustment error that I need looked at. Otherwise it plays good. I was considering restoring it but I’m out of room. 3200 obo

Added 18 months ago:

Sold

#7799 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Car Hop Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a Rare Gottlieb Car Hop. Only a 1,060 of these made. This is a neat fun game and is in great shape. Playfield in nice shape as well as cabinet. Game works 100%. Only...”
2022-09-21
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 652 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7800 1 year ago

Got a nice hobbit and jurassic park premium for sake in Mars PA just 20 min north of pittsburgh

Machine - For Sale
The Hobbit Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Great condition Hobbit LE Perfect playfield No issues Amazing condtion No shipping Possible trade but only CGC or a few stern like stranger things, Metallica, guardians, twd, l...”
2023-01-21
Mars, PA
8,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 1928 times
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Huo 1st owner Art blades Speaker lights Amber shooter rod Cliffy in shooter lane 700 or so games Works perfectly no issues at all Pickup in Mars PA 25 Min north of Pittsburgh”
2023-11-13
Mars, PA
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 1122 times

There are 9,487 posts in this topic. You are on page 156 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/156?hl=jeffswack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.