FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,477 posts in this topic. You are on page 155 of 190.
#7701 1 year ago

I got pavs in the lottery but sold them because we couldn't get a sitter for the whole weekend. It's a hike to get up there and I didn't have anywhere to stay, too old to camp. I'll definitely regret it, just like missing Blossom. 3 nights at deer creek were great though.

#7702 1 year ago
Quoted from sullivcd40:

I got pavs in the lottery but sold them because we couldn't get a sitter for the whole weekend. It's a hike to get up there and I didn't have anywhere to stay, too old to camp. I'll definitely regret it, just like missing Blossom. 3 nights at deer creek were great though.

We got to deer creek this year too. Great shows! We are staying in a hotel on lake Geneva with shuttles to and from the shows this weekend.

#7703 1 year ago

I've got a stranger things premium with the stern topper and UV kit looking for a trade for a Godzilla premium. Don't bother messaging me with junk I won't reply.

Added 20 months ago:

Gone

#7704 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

We got to deer creek this year too. Great shows! We are staying in a hotel on lake Geneva with shuttles to and from the shows this weekend.

Hotel with shuttle is perfect, your weather looks like it will be amazing this weekend too. We got down by the soundboard for the big third night sand at DC, that was a highlight for sure. Have a great time this weekend! I'll be watching the set openers and listening to the replays on jemp.

#7705 1 year ago
Quoted from Deez:

I've got a stranger things premium with the stern topper and UV kit looking for a trade for a Godzilla premium. Don't bother messaging me with junk I won't reply.

I know what I got here pal!

#7706 1 year ago

Listed my South Park and Apollo 13 for trade. Will be traveling from Pittsburgh to Toledo tomorrow.

Added 20 months ago:

Gone

#7707 1 year ago

I have a really nice Bally circus 4 player em
I would sell
Very clean chrome legs perfect backglass
But needs gone through
650 or best offer for it

#7708 1 year ago

Any Congos or Tspp available in the area?

#7709 1 year ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Any Congos or Tspp available in the area?

Tilt has a tspp
He is coming to show
May want to ask if it’s available

#7710 1 year ago

Looking for a Jurassic Park Premium. I'm in OH/KY area.

#7711 1 year ago

I have a friend in KY near Cincy with one for sale I think - I will alert him

Quoted from jonboy71:

Looking for a Jurassic Park Premium. I'm in OH/KY area.

#7712 1 year ago

Does anyone have an extra Williams System 11 Coin Door? Looking to replace one for my Cyclone/Taxi.

#7713 1 year ago
Quoted from Hazzy121:

Does anyone have an extra Williams System 11 Coin Door? Looking to replace one for my Cyclone/Taxi.

jklespies ?

#7714 1 year ago

Looking to trade my Gottlieb Wipe Out that's at Southland Lanes in Middleburg Heights.
Fully working, clean players condition with LED's. Looking for a trade for another game or game + cash (projects cool too)

#7715 1 year ago

I love Rick & Morty, but I also love Attack from Mars. So if anyone loves their Attack from Mars, but also thinks they would love Rick & Morty, reach out. We can even listen to "Everybody Hurts" on loop during the trade.

Thanks

#7716 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This Steve Ritchie classic from 1992 was recently shopped out with new rings and bulbs as needed. We also added the improved Supercharger ramp entrance sign as the original was pre...”
2022-08-14
Hamilton, OH
4,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 545 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Banzai Run Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Rare and unique Williams Banzai Run from 1988, one of the harder to find System 11 games. 2 level playing experience, this was Pat Lawlor's very first pinball game that he designed...”
2022-08-12
Hamilton, OH
9,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 711 times

Let me know if you have any questions on either.

#7717 1 year ago

Going to be listing a nice players condition World Cup Soccer. Would entertain trades with cash coming my way.

#7718 1 year ago

I picked up a Mandalorian NIB on a multigame package deal. Looking to sell for $6500. Going to post this weekend.

#7719 1 year ago

Selling my High Speed asking $2250 thanks

Machine - For Sale
High Speed Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Selling my High Speed game plays perfectly fine, but does have a minor sound issue that needs taken care of. Comes with new pin score displays and pin score board. Sound issue game...”
2022-08-16
Chippewa, PA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 391 times

#7720 1 year ago
Quoted from Buckeyepin:

I picked up a Mandalorian NIB on a multigame package deal. Looking to sell for $6500. Going to post this weekend.

Pro?

#7721 1 year ago

Have a Demo Man in nice shape. Looking to trade it for another Bally/Williams/Stern DMD. Could trade up if in project condition too

#7722 1 year ago

I have a few more games available for trade or sale. Some rarer Gottliebs will be available soon too.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Viking Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For trade or sale is a very nice Viking. The game was just disassembled, cleaned, polished and rebuilt. The playfield was fully polished. All plastic posts and guides were ultra...”
2022-08-20
Pittsburgh, PA
Trade
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 694 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Mystic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is a very nice Mystic. The game has a really nice playfield, with day 1 original mylar. The inserts are perfect with no cupping. The backglass has been sealed with min...”
2022-08-15
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 508 times
Machine - For Trade
NBA Mac Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “For trade or sale is a project NBA MAC. The entire game has been cleaned and rubbered. All bulbs are LEDs (GI and inserts). The pop bumpers were rebuilt with new custom made par...”
2022-08-20
Pittsburgh, PA
Trade
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 359 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Games, the Archived
As is - “This is a project/parts The Games. It appears to be complete minus boards, displays and backglass. All inserts have LEDs installed.”
2022-08-20
Pittsburgh, PA
300 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 575 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7723 1 year ago

Thinking of selling or trading my BM66 Catwoman Signature Edition (has signed card). Around 900 plays, shaker, mezel crane upgrade, mezel sling shot flasher domes, mezel spot light, mod couple LDB emblem. Gonna be around $10,500 on it

#7724 1 year ago

Listed my Wipe Out for trade. May also part with my Space Shuttle. Works 100% and has a great cab/glass, but the playfield is a perfect hard top candidate. Wouldn't mind a 2 for 1 deal. Really looking for trades.

Machine - For Trade
Wipe Out Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to trade my Gottlieb Wipe Out. It has been on location amongst 30 other games at Southland Lanes in Middleburg Heights, OH since mid 2019. I would consider this a players ...”
2022-08-20
Middleburg Heights, OH
Trade
Viewed: 410 times

#7725 1 year ago

Dropped the price on my Alien. Out of room. Come and get it.

Machine - For Sale
Alien (Standard) Archived
As is - “Looking to trade my Alien standard for Godzilla premium or sell for cash. Game is rock solid electrically and mechanically. Please review the alien owners thread to see all the i...”
2022-08-21
Akron, OH
7,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 1178 times

#7727 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
X Files, The Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice example of a low run game. Recently shopped this game out for sale. It plays great with no issues. All new posts were added with new rubbers. Cleaned and waxed the playfi...”
2022-10-03
Richfield, MI
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 787 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Mousin' Around! Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Probably one of the nicest Mousin Around I've ever seen. Recently shopped it with new titan silicone rubbers, new posts, natural white comets led's on GI, cleaned all ramps, cleane...”
2022-10-31
Richfield, MI
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 923 times

#7728 1 year ago

Somebody should buy both the Alien and X Files.

#7729 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Banzai Run Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Rare and unique Williams Banzai Run from 1988, one of the harder to find System 11 games. 2 level playing experience, this was Pat Lawlor's very first pinball game that he designed...”
2022-08-12
Hamilton, OH
9,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 711 times

Getaway is sold, just down to the Banzai which I just dropped my asking price on. This one is nicely sorted out mechanically and very unique, a true 2 level playing experience. It's not a lie to say my newbie gameroom visitors will play this game because of the obvious objective to try to get the ball all the way into the top of the 2nd playfield hole. This is a rare title with clear objectives that don't require a rules seminar to understand.

#7730 1 year ago
Quoted from hlaj78:

Somebody should buy both the Alien and X Files.

No, somebody should never buy X Files for 5K. 3300 OBO probably makes more sense these days. But honestly, unless you just love the show, that game is kind of a snooze fest and is very difficult. Some people are lazy or too ambitious when they list things or, are just hoping for a grand slam on the last strike of the game... not likely.

#7731 1 year ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

No, somebody should never buy X Files for 5K. 3300 OBO probably makes more sense these days. But honestly, unless you just love the show, that game is kind of a snooze fest and is very difficult. Some people are lazy or too ambitious when they list things or, are just hoping for a grand slam on the last strike of the game... not likely.

#7732 1 year ago

Wipe Out is pending a trade. I'm considering also trading Rocky and Bullwinkle. This one plays 100%, has rottendog boards and is in overall good condition. Can use new rubbers and some cleaning soon.

Located at Southland Lanes. Will grab pics later today (can sorta see some of the game on my Wipe Out listing). I'm keeping the color dmd for Jurassic Park.

Looking for a trade. Projects cool or multiple titles for one possibly. Shoot me a message with what you have!

#7733 1 year ago

Hello,

Located I Indiana but travel to Ohio regularly.

Is anyone considering selling a JJP Hobbit? Been looking but deals seem to just slip through.
Also open to MM or MB (remakes are fine).

Feel free to PM. Thanks

#7734 1 year ago

Bally's 1978 classic Strikes and Spares is in Columbus and can be your winter ❄️ project this year for $1,400.00!! It works but it hasn't been played, serviced or cleaned in years.

Someone come and save this sexy mama and display her proudly in your game room.

#7735 1 year ago

Thinking of selling my Ghostbusters Premium completely loaded with Mods, powdercoat and with ColorDMD $14,500 as well as my MMR SE with topper (has cliffys and powdercoat) $15,500 not really looking for trades

#7736 1 year ago

#7738 1 year ago
Quoted from Swoods5688:

not really looking for trades

Unfortunate , but respected, good luck my dude.

#7739 1 year ago
Quoted from MrCleanHead:

Well, Im kinda in a pickle, so....lets start here before I move up to the newer games, guitars, cars, etc...
Silverball Mania and Firepower $2800 for both.
If Serious and can pick up, PM me and I'll give the details.

*Bump*

#7740 1 year ago

Listed Rocky and Bullwinkle... looking more for trades at the moment!

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to trade my Rocky and Bullwinkle game to mix up the collection a bit. This machine is on location (amongst 31 titles) at Southland Lanes in Middleburg Heights, OH. Game pl...”
2022-08-27
Middleburg Heights, OH
Trade
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 474 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7741 1 year ago

Machine - For Trade
Toy Story 4 (LE) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale or Trade is a HUO Toy Story Le. I”m the first owner and bought nib a couple of months ago. Game is just not for me, so I would rather let it go to someone who will en...”
2022-09-02
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Trade
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 2271 times

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a 100% working Stern Simpsons. Game could use a good cleaning but still plays great. Itchy and scratchy scoop could use a cliffy protector. Cabinet is faded but has ...”
2022-09-02
Viewed: 1255 times

Machine - For Sale
Jungle Queen Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a very nice Gottlieb Jungle Queen. Playfield in great shape as well as cabinet. Looking to sell only at this time and prefer local pickup but willing to ship.”
2022-09-02
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 534 times

#7742 1 year ago

Along with these two games which are listed, I have an unshopped Silverball Mania with a nice playfield and cabinet. I'd consider selling it as-is. Ads will also be coming soon for a rebuilt Big House and Ship-Mates.

Machine - For Trade
Rollergames Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale or trade is my early-production, Diamond Plate (factory clear-coated) Rollergames. This game has the 15 flashers in the backbox and the red "W" on the speaker panels, in a...”
2022-09-03
Pittsburgh, PA
Trade
Viewed: 593 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Silverball Mania Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is my rebuilt Silverball Mania. The game has been completely gone through and shopped out. Every plastic, post and metal part has been removed, cleaned and polished. The...”
2022-08-29
Pittsburgh, PA
Viewed: 824 times
Contributed to Pinside

Added 19 months ago:

Machine - For Sale
Big House Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale or trade is my rebuilt Big House. I can bring to the Cleveland show Friday. The game was stripped to a bare playfield. Most mechanisms on the game were fully disassemb...”
2022-09-15
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 537 times

#7743 1 year ago

Still have a RUSH Pro available, looking for tspp or older B/W dads, Congo at the top of the list

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/139925

#7744 1 year ago

Beautiful Mando Prem for sale.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Well. If you’re looking for a Mando basically brand new, this is it. Bought it brand new a month or so ago. Has 18 games played on it. Love the game. A friend is selling his basi...”
2022-09-01
Monclova, OH
8,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 174 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7745 1 year ago

I have a players condition Pool Sharks and Space Shuttle that I would sell/trade if anyone was interested. Pool Sharks has a nice playfield, plays great. Could use new plastics eventually. Cabinet has some wear/cuts in the decals but is solid. Space Shuttle has a nice cabinet and glass. Plays 100% but playfield looks crappy. Perfect hard top candidate. Would be willing to trade (even a 2 for 1) or possibly sell.

#7746 1 year ago

Selling my terminator plays great got a couple of LEDS by slingshot area asking $3700

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Players condition Terminator 2 game works and plays great. Has a couple LEDS by the sling shot area. Rest of the game is incandescent bulbs. Piece broke off the hunter ship can be ...”
2022-09-02
Chippewa, PA
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 933 times

#7747 1 year ago
Quoted from RoxasUrSoxas:

I have a players condition Pool Sharks and Space Shuttle that I would sell/trade if anyone was interested. Pool Sharks has a nice playfield, plays great. Could use new plastics eventually. Cabinet has some wear/cuts in the decals but is solid. Space Shuttle has a nice cabinet and glass. Plays 100% but playfield looks crappy. Perfect hard top candidate. Would be willing to trade (even a 2 for 1) or possibly sell.

I have a pretty decent space shuttle pf I would sell

#7748 1 year ago

Just posted my Monday Night Football up for sale as well asking $2400(OBO) thanks

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Working Monday Night Football pretty fun game. Ramp and field goal work fine has a couple of LEDS by the slings. On the play field art the 75 yard football looks a bit burned at on...”
2022-09-03
Chippewa, PA
2,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 350 times

#7749 1 year ago

#7750 1 year ago

Could do a package deal on my T2 and Monday Night Football $5500 for the pair.

There are 9,477 posts in this topic. You are on page 155 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/155 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.