5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,783 posts
  • 438 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by djsolzs
  • Topic is favorited by 250 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 515 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 4783 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 96.
#701 4 years ago

If anyone is looking for a Paragon he said he would meet half way (meet in mid PA). Right now asking 1200 OBO and seems really motivated.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fspaul-faris-signed-paragon-1200-obo

#702 4 years ago

I'm only 5 miles from Ohio (W PA). Looking for a Jack*Bot. Must be in excellent overall condition!

Wife loves BoP and wants a Jack*Bot now.

#703 4 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

I'm only 5 miles from Ohio (W PA). Looking for a Jack*Bot. Must be in excellent overall condition!
Wife loves BoP and wants a Jack*Bot now.

I've been looking for one for months now and still haven't found one. I've seen a few go up for sale in other areas but Ohio/PA/Michigan just seem to be dry of Jack*Bots

#704 4 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

I've been looking for one for months now and still haven't found one. I've seen a few go up for sale in other areas but Ohio/PA/Michigan just seem to be dry of Jack*Bots

You take north of Columbus and I'll take south!

#705 4 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

You take north of Columbus and I'll take south!

Hehe, alright. I've been eyeing up the one on location at Stonehedge. Last time I played it some of the bulbs seemed to be burnt out and it was moved off to the end of the line, so maybe that's a sign that it'll be moving out soon

#706 4 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Hehe, alright. I've been eyeing up the one on location at Stonehedge. Last time I played it some of the bulbs seemed to be burnt out and it was moved off to the end of the line, so maybe that's a sign that it'll be moving out soon

Good luck!!

#707 4 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

Not the most descriptive ad but might be worth looking into:
akroncanton.craigslist.org link

This is like 10 mins from my house. Trying to check it out and report back. For the price this thing better be mint.

#708 4 years ago
Quoted from nitrojcrawf:

This is like 10 mins from my house. Trying to check it out and report back. For the price this thing better be mint.

Good Luck John

#709 4 years ago

Faded and yellowed

Quoted from nitrojcrawf:This is like 10 mins from my house. Trying to check it out and report back. For the price this thing better be mint.

#710 4 years ago

From the prices of t2 on Craigslist around oh I have seen, I say it's far from mint.

#711 4 years ago

As of 10:30 I still have not heard back yet from the add. Since there has been price discussion of this T2 what is going rate? When did this pin become a 2500 pin?

#712 4 years ago
Quoted from nitrojcrawf:

As of 10:30 I still have not heard back yet from the add. Since there has been price discussion of this T2 what is going rate? When did this pin become a 2500 pin?

I have been researching this pin for like 8 months and have never seen one that is worth that except when it is in excellent condition with a clear coated playfield. Also, you are in Garrettsville? I love Nelson Ledges.

#713 4 years ago

Yep, near downtown only 6 minutes away from the ledges.

#714 4 years ago
Quoted from nitrojcrawf:

Yep, near downtown only 6 minutes away from the ledges.

Sweet. One of the coolest places to visit in OH. I will most likely be up there again this year for the Summerdance music festival assuming that goes on again. I have been to that a few times.

#715 4 years ago

I know they have been having zoning / noise complaints with the park so we will see.

#717 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Sweet. One of the coolest places to visit in OH. I will most likely be up there again this year for the Summerdance music festival assuming that goes on again. I have been to that a few times.

They turned what used to be a nice family park of amazing nature into a woodstock-esque drugfest. But that's just my opinion. Try visiting it when nobody is there and go on a nature hike, for some true appreciation of the scenery.

#718 4 years ago

Stern Star Trek Premium, HUO, low plays , like new, shaker motor, $6,150. Marion, Ohio.

#719 4 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

They turned what used to be a nice family park of amazing nature into a woodstock-esque drugfest. But that's just my opinion. Try visiting it when nobody is there and go on a nature hike, for some true appreciation of the scenery.

I will agree with that too.

#720 4 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

I have done both. I enjoy music and camping. I understand if that is not your scene, but music festivals can be a great time, and Summerdance is one of the better ones I have ever been to.

#721 4 years ago

oh how i love the ledges during a festival or not. Its just a great place to spend a day or 2.
also its my favorite place to swim, very clean, i plan on scuba diving this year.

#722 4 years ago

Not pinball specific, but does anyone have any arcade games for sale in the area? My top wants are Centipede, Robotron, Nintendo Red Tent, and some others. Let me know if you have anything!

#723 4 years ago

Went for about $800 last time. Looks like someone backed out of that. Could be a good sign, could be bad......good luck!!@

ebay.com link » Rescue 911 Rare Gottlieb Pinball Machine Good Condition Flying Helicopter

#724 4 years ago

Would contemplate the following pins for sale or trade at Ohio Show:

GNR $5k (super nice. Just shopped, leds, new rubs, flippers rebuild, dmd. In gorgeous shape all around)
BSD $3,300 (super sweet example. Leds, no fade, great pf)
Shadow $3,300 (leds, very nice pf. Has sanctum decal)

Not going to post pics on this thread as it will clutter it up. PM with offer, etc and I can take pics. All pins work 100% and dmds are great. All very nice. Just looking to switch things up.

#725 4 years ago

I still need to get my F-14 out and I have a Virtual pin that needs sold as well but......I have fallen for Doctor Who. And I have the go ahead to get it. JUST a little feeler out there to see if anyone would be ready to sell their DW within the next.......3 months.

Wish I had been ready to pick up Dirk's.......got some big life changes coming this Aug and I've been given the go ahead to solidfy my collection before then as I'll be out of the cycle for a little bit.

ANWYAYS, PM me if you are THINKING but maybe not quite ready, if you have interest in a Virtual pin...MAYBE an F-14 but I think that is 5 months off......

#726 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Would contemplate the following pins for sale or trade at Ohio Show:
GNR $5k (super nice. Just shopped, leds, new rubs, flippers rebuild, dmd. In gorgeous shape all around)
BSD $3,300 (super sweet example. Leds, no fade, great pf)
Shadow $3,300 (leds, very nice pf. Has sanctum decal)
Not going to post pics on this thread as it will clutter it up. PM with offer, etc and I can take pics. All pins work 100% and dmds are great. All very nice. Just looking to switch things up.

You sure about that GNR this time?

#727 4 years ago

Pretty sure for the right amount or trade.

Love the pin but want to switch it up.

I nabbed a wh2o so no worries !

#728 4 years ago

Mistook asking price as a joke. My apologies to the seller. GLWS.

#729 4 years ago

I'm going to have an extremely nice HUO POTC up for sale soon. Game is in perfect shape. Like new shooter lane, no blemishes on cabinet, manual + goodie bag still stapled to cabinet. The game has a lot of mods on it including the Back Alley Davy Jones mod, Flipper Fidelity speaker kit with 10" sub, various Back Alley cannon mods + plank mod, ship LED mod, target decals, brass leg bolts and levelers.

Price is going to be $4500 firm. Just want what I got into it.

#730 4 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

Not the most descriptive ad but might be worth looking into:

Just an update. I never heard a response back from the seller. Never went to see the machine. Guess they don't want to sell it. #wastemytime

#731 4 years ago

Better than what happened to me last night. Guy texted me his address. I said great I'll see you at 4p. I get there and he said...sorry sold it.....!?!?!?!? THEN WHY DIDN"T YOU TEXT ME BACK AND KEEP ME FROM DRIVING AN HOUR TO FIND OUT YOU'VE WASTED MY GAS,TIME, AND PATIENCE!!!

#732 4 years ago

So, who else is playing their overpriced Taxi today?

#733 4 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

So, who else is playing their overpriced Taxi today?

Ever find out who bought it? Or better yet, what they REALLY paid?

That heap wasn't worth $700! Unless those screws in the cab were made of 24 kt gold.

#734 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Ever find out who bought it? Or better yet, what they REALLY paid?
That heap wasn't worth $700! Unless those screws in the cab were made of 24 kt gold.

I knew it would sell. I agree it was really rough, but people will pay alot for these titles.
especially if its working. not all buyers out there care about the condition as much as people here.
many people on craigslist just want a game and will pay whatever as long as it works and walk away happy!
they will deal with restore later.

I find it funny that anyone can put a price on a game when all of these are what someone is willing to pay and its not like all games are easily found in certain areas...

but to each their own. the game is sold.

#735 4 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

I find it funny that anyone can put a price on a game when all of these are what someone is willing to pay and its not like all games are easily found in certain areas...

It'd doubly hilarious when those that price police ask the highest prices of their own games.

Guess the name of the game to some is buy low sell high.

#737 4 years ago

Batman mega sucks. The price isn't awful but you'll get bored within hours.

#738 4 years ago

What's with data east games and slap bass? I watched a video of batman and it has that similar audio track to Star wars which is so slap bass heavy.

#739 4 years ago
Quoted from fattdirk:

It'd doubly hilarious when those that price police ask the highest prices of their own games.
Guess the name of the game to some is buy low sell high.

The name of the game is buy low and sell high if you treat the hobby as a business. Not me, man - I am just a hobbyist that likes to fix up old some classic games. I put a lot into my games and I am lucky if I can even get near the original purchase price back.

I know how hard it can be for the entry level hobbyist to get some of these better titles, because I've been on the bottom of the pile trying to get my hands of a few for a long time. It was a lot of work for me to get a hold of a couple of 80's system 11s that were at the top of my budget. I'll confront the price pumpers anytime. The lower prices can be made, the more all will be able to afford some great games.

#740 4 years ago

wow batman already gone that was a solid deal

#741 4 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

The name of the game is buy low and sell high if you treat the hobby as a business. Not me, man - I am just a hobbysist that likes to fix up old some classic games. I put a lot into my games and I am lucky if I can even get near the original purchase price back.
Iblockquote>

Totally agree. I think most would cringe if they heard the amount I am going to put into getting my Big Game restored, but I love the game and it will never leave, plus I cannot do some of the restore work that needs done so that makes the process more expensive. If I did sell it, I would price it at what I think it is worth, not what I have into it because those two numbers will be pretty far apart haha.

#742 4 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Not surprised. DMD for under $1k. haven't seen that before.

#743 4 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

The name of the game is buy low and sell high if you treat the hobby as a business

The Ol' beat down, buy, pump then sell.

#744 4 years ago

HUO Pirates, left today. Williams IJ leaving tomorrow. Thanks for the interest.

#745 4 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

A friend of mine bought it

#746 4 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

A friend of mine bought it

Nice. Sounds like he got a hell of a deal.

#747 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Nice. Sounds like he got a hell of a deal.

I don't know about that - sounds like he got it for what it's worth IMO. Playfields are always a beat up and worn and game play is um so-so. So at around 1k or less is what ya got there. And that tiny DMD isn't really a DMD in my view.

#749 4 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

Tee'd Off:

looks nice

#750 4 years ago

I thought I'd posted this, but it seems I may have forgotten.

I've got a Comet in decent players condition (little wear under the spiral ramp, but not blown out, ramps repaired previously) that I'll be selling once it's shopped. Somehow my infinitely tolerant girlfriend doesn't like having one in the living room. Anyhow, I want $850 for that one.

Also, still have a Little Chief EM project (complete, but needs switches and steppers gone through) for $250.

Im going to the Ohio show, in case anyone is interested.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 149.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 129.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 14.95
$ 7.49
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Meph's Mods
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 35.00
$ 55.00
Lighting - Interactive
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
There are 4783 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 96.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside