FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,459 posts in this topic. You are on page 149 of 190.
#7401 1 year ago

Anyone interested in a World Poker Tour?

Looking for trades only. Solid game, just not a fan of the theme.

#7402 1 year ago

Ads this weekend.
Rollergames.
BOP with parts for restoration: playfield, plastics, ramps, plus more.
Guns n roses SE

#7405 1 year ago

Price lowered to $3200, very rare early SS Torch game, totally restored, NOS cleared PF, new paint, Pascal boards, BG Resto backglass, nicest you will ever find, lots of drop targets and Roto spin target, would be willing to meet in Allentown or within about 2 hours of Hagerstown, Md

http://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/128366

#7406 1 year ago

Just left the Toledo auction. About a dozen pins now. Stranger things pro. Wh2o, fishtales, and GoT prem. are a few I saw.

#7407 1 year ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

Just left the Toledo auction. About a dozen pins now. Stranger things pro. Wh2o, fishtales, and GoT prem. are a few I saw.

Have you been to one of these local ones before? Ever any deals or pretty much go for standard prices? Plus have to pay the buyer fee on top of that.

#7408 1 year ago

Fees are reasonable. Same auction company that runs the Tenn. and N.C. I believe all buyers premiums are capped at $50 per game.

#7409 1 year ago

I have an avengers topper I’d sell for $600 plus shipping if shipped or if anyone local is Interested. I thought I was going to get a pro but my DP prem got pushed up so no longer planning to get avengers

#7410 1 year ago

Anyone have a RBION for sale or trade?

#7411 1 year ago

If anyone was curious about the auction in Toledo today here’s what the games went for

Musters 5800
NASCAR not working 2600
GOT prem cDMD 7300
H20 6600
Jungle lord 1200
Gorgar 900
Fish tales 3500
Teed off 3300
Fire 2900
Strangers things 6100
Walking dead 5700
NIB Star Trek 7200

#7412 1 year ago
Quoted from KneeKickLou:

If anyone was curious about the auction in Toledo today here’s what the games went for
Musters 5800
NASCAR not working 2600
GOT prem cDMD 7300
H20 6600
Jungle lord 1200
Gorgar 900
Fish tales 3500
Teed off 3300
Fire 2900
Strangers things 6100
Walking dead 5700
NIB Star Trek 7200

Was there fees on top of that for the buyer or is that all in out the door?

#7413 1 year ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I think it was max $50 per item for fees but I’m not 100% sure I didn’t buy anything

#7414 1 year ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I think the seller paid 10% or 100$ max and the buyer pays 5% or 50$ max

#7415 1 year ago

Ft for 3500 isn't really that bad if the playfield is nice

#7416 1 year ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Ft for 3500 isn't really that bad if the playfield is nice

Yeah that and the Star Trek were what I thought were the best deals. It has some wear around the inserts but overall not awful. Considering used ST are like $6600+

#7417 1 year ago
Quoted from KneeKickLou:

Yeah that and the Star Trek were what I thought were the best deals. It has some wear around the inserts but overall not awful. Considering used ST are like $6600+

I had a buddy who went and just talked to him. He said FT, WH2O and gorgar were good deals. The sterns were routed with a lot of plays besides Star Trek obviously

#7418 1 year ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I had a buddy who went and just talked to him. He said FT, WH2O and gorgar were good deals. The sterns were routed with a lot of plays besides Star Trek obviously

Yeah I’d agree

#7419 1 year ago

The Wh2o was in great shape. It was my old machine and can be found in archived sales. There’s no way it should have went that low

#7420 1 year ago

Anyone looking to sell a WH20 ?

#7422 1 year ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

The Wh2o was in great shape. It was my old machine and can be found in archived sales. There’s no way it should have went that low

There was a ball stuck behind the sign and one stuck in a VUK so no one could play it and verify it worked. That’s my guess as to what scared people away. Also I think the shooter rod maybe have been broken, just the plastic.

#7423 1 year ago
Quoted from KneeKickLou:

There was a ball stuck behind the sign and one stuck in a VUK so no one could play it and verify it worked. That’s my guess as to what scared people away. Also I think the shooter rod maybe have been broken, just the plastic.

I can verify that the whitewater worked - played it in the morning - eventually someone played it and the ball wouldn't kick out of the whirlpool funnel - and there was another ball stuck in the top by the bigfoot. So all it did was try to find the missing balls.

#7424 1 year ago

Verified: the guy who got it for $6600 played the game in the morning until he got the balls stuck and then walked away and waited for the auction…

#7425 1 year ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Godzilla premium. PM me if you have one you'd like to move in the Michigan area. Thanks!”
2022-04-23
Richfield, MI
Wanted
Archived after: 65 days
Viewed: 173 times

#7426 1 year ago

Might be interested in a Cactus Canyon remake if anyone has one for sale.

#7427 1 year ago

Anyone thinking of trading a Dialed In? Games I have for trade are...

-HUO?? Dirty Harry
-Dr. Who
-No Good Gofers
-Voltan Escapes Cosmic Doom
-Slugfest

Have some other games that are not shopped yet, but will be soon.

#7428 1 year ago

What else is coming soon?

Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Anyone thinking of trading a Dialed In? Games I have for trade are...
-HUO?? Dirty Harry
-Dr. Who
-No Good Gofers
-Voltan Escapes Cosmic Doom
-Slugfest
Have some other games that are not shopped yet, but will be soon.

#7429 1 year ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

What else is coming soon?

popeye, whirlwind, nba fastbreak, dale jr le, f2k, TZ, alien poker, roller games, road show

And don't ask me questions about them ask MiamiRedSkin

#7430 1 year ago

I won’t be asking questions

Quoted from WeirPinball:

popeye, whirlwind, nba fastbreak, dale jr le, f2k, TZ, alien poker, roller games, road show
And don't ask me questions about them ask MiamiRedSkin

#7431 1 year ago

Have a Jurassic Park Premium & Walking Dead LE I am looking at possibly trading for wish list games. Both games in fantastic condition. Shoot me a message with offers or questions.

Thanks

#7432 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “NIB DP pro coming in next week. Let me know what you have to trade. Will sell outright. Will work with shippers.”
2022-05-05
Middletown, OH
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 254 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “Brand new GZ pro in box. Let me know what you have to trade. Will sell outright. Will work with shippers.”
2022-05-05
Middletown, OH
Archived after: 47 days
Viewed: 543 times

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Super low play one owner AIQ - Posting for a friend. I'll get picks when I can. Game just didn't grow on them. Open to trades - prefer newer sterns, but will sell outright as well....”
2022-05-24
Middletown, OH
Archived after: 243 days
Viewed: 849 times

#7433 1 year ago

About an hour and a half from the Ohio border.

Star Trek The Next Generation restoration project posted for sale.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-star-trekthe-next-generationrestoration-project#post-6915706

#7434 1 year ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Cactus canyon remkae in hand if anyone is looking to sell one. I'll also be going to Pinfest if anyone is bringing one out thanks”
2022-05-13
Chippewa, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 170 times
Still looking for a cactus canyon remake willing to buy outright or trade a nice Cirqus Voltaire with cash coming my way thanks

#7435 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Hi-Score Pool Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Good playing game. Some flaking on bottom of back glass, sealed. Playfield couple small wear spots. Cabinet shows wear. New rubber, Comet leds. Prefer pick up. No schematic.”
2022-04-25
Cincinnati, OH
1,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 313 times

#7436 1 year ago

Any Ohio/Michigan distributors with access to a Godzilla Premium, interested at $11kUS. Will pick up in person. PM if you have one coming up for sale. Thanks.

#7437 1 year ago

Looking for an Wizard of Oz standard for a friend. Let me know.

#7438 1 year ago

looking for a rush le

Added 22 months ago:

Have a CV I could trade towards one

#7439 1 year ago

Looking for Love!

#7440 1 year ago

Anyone have a decent RBION for trade

#7441 1 year ago

In all the wrong places

#7442 1 year ago

Selling or trading this Cirqus Voltaire for a buddy who is not on pinside he is looking to get $9500 nice example thanks

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling or trading this game for a buddy who is not on pinside. Game is very nice cabinet is in great shape. Play field is, also in very nice shape with mostly LEDS for top GI. No ...”
2022-05-11
Chippewa, PA
9,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 856 times

#7443 1 year ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

WeirPinball which game is your favorite?

#7444 1 year ago
Quoted from JellyNeck:

WeirPinball which game is your favorite?

out of those it would be tz

#7445 1 year ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Anyone have a decent RBION for trade

What do you have for trade? Feel free to shoot me a PM!

I'm shopping mine out now, and planned to keep it but might swap if the right title came up

#7446 1 year ago

GZ is coming. I needed to move one out.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Monster Bash Remake Classic Like new Condition Zero Issues Pinstadium Lighting Classic Speaker Lights Shaker Motor Florescent Green Plastic Protectors Amazing Machine but only ha...”
2022-05-12
Poland, OH
8,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 727 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7447 1 year ago

Looking for a game from I'd say 1979 to 1987:

Harlem Globetrotters
Firepower I/II
Supersonic
Xenon
Space Station
Motordome
Road Kings
F-14
Earthshaker
Taxi

There may be others - those are simply the ones that came to my mind first. If you have a game in decent condition (read: playfield isn't bare wood) and you are interested in selling, let me know!

Happy to make the drive to you (if in one of the states bordering Ohio. States like NJ, Alabama, Iowa, etc. need not try).

Added 22 months ago:

Got a gorgeous F-14 on the way. Thank you, everyone!

#7448 1 year ago
Quoted from NPO:

Looking for a game from I'd say 1979 to 1987

Message sent.

#7449 1 year ago

Picked up a pretty decent cyclone project.
MPU was worked on and batteries replaced. No acid damage.

Game boots but has stuck flipper. 2 displays are out.

$2600

Also picked up a Bally Playboy with a really nice PF but the BG is flaking at the bottom.

Needs MPU, otherwise i dont know anything about it.

$2000

Strongsville, OH

Also could trade towards a DMD or other pin of the era like Dr Dude, Robo-War, just to name a couple.

PM me if you're interested.

#7450 1 year ago

Another one for trade. Everyone seems to be looking for the same hidden gems in Ohio. I'm willing to listen to trades for other 80's titles too but no EMs.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/135359

There are 9,459 posts in this topic. You are on page 149 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/149?hl=xdetroit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.