FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 7,500 posts in this topic. You are on page 143 of 150.
#7101 4 months ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

Oh, I was all excited to see all these games for sale. Let me know when we have worked out all the demographics and logistics. BTW I will be bringing a few game to PinBrew to sell. Not before.
Cheers

Can you tease us with titles? We need something to look forward to nowadays.

#7102 4 months ago

Come on down, Red!

#7103 4 months ago
Quoted from tomtest:

Machine - For Sale

I just reduced prices on the Torch to $4450 and the HUO Tee'd Off to $5000 and the restored Jungle Lord to $3750.

Tee'd Off CQ

Featured!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “CQ, CQ Selling probably one of the nicest, if not the nicest, Gottlieb Tee'd Off games in existence, HUO game that is just unbelievable, not a mark on the cabinet and the PF is pe...”

Mark sale pending
Edit ad
End ad listing

Machine - For Sale

Tee'd Off CQ

Featured!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “CQ, CQ Selling probably one of the nicest, if not the nicest, Gottlieb Tee'd Off games in existence, HUO game that is just unbelievable, not a mark on the cabinet and the PF is pe...”

Mark sale pending
Edit ad
End ad listing

3) beautiful machines on the marketplace: I have a totally restored CQ rare 1980 Gottlieb Torch machine on the marketplace for $4950, one of the nicest in existence, also one of the nicest mint condition HUO Tee'd Off machines you will find and just reduced to $5450, finally a totally restored Jungle Lord for $4000, I will discount for multiple purchases.

#7104 4 months ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Looking for JP pros new or used.

I assume the two for sale are gone and just not updated? Otherwise, With how much premiums are supposedly selling for then a pro is probably 8 to 9k depending on what’s all on it. I thought I paid a premium price on mine a couple months ago and added a topper but probably not looking at it now. Great pin!

#7105 4 months ago

Looking for an EBD project. Anything out there? Thanks!

#7106 4 months ago
Quoted from Brady2Gronk:

Looking for an EBD project. Anything out there? Thanks!

Pm sent

#7107 4 months ago

I have PF II. Looking to trade for a game in my ad.

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished “It’s nice. The playfield was touched up (fairly well) and mylared years ago (not by me). You have to look very close to tell. Cabinet is very solid, no major scratches on exte...”
45 days ago
Cincinnati, OH
Expired!

#7108 4 months ago

I have a really nice JM im open to trading.

Insanely fast pin, glove needs a few things.

Looking for a RBION or STTNG

Open to other WPC like RS and other titles.
Full leds includes extras pm me

#7109 4 months ago

For sale is my rebuilt Cyclone.

Machine - For Sale
Cyclone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “For sale is my rebuilt Cyclone. The playfield shows some wear in spots, but the game plays 100%. I disassembled the game then polished the playfield with a high speed buffer. Eac...”
2022-01-26
Pittsburgh, PA
3,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 280 times

Additionally I have a few harder to find games that will be available soon for trading or selling.
- TX Sector with a Vitirgraph playfield
- Bally Viking
- NBA MAC (Rare 1996 MAC SA game)

#7110 3 months ago

Nice Stern Seawitch coming soon - combine it with the Quicksilver I still have.

#7111 3 months ago

Looking to move my Guns and Roses LE.
Stock - works great.
Has JJP topper.
routed ~3k plays.
No trades, no shipping.
Easy first floor load out.
$9500

#7112 3 months ago

Any Wonka’s to buy? Handful of cash here

#7113 3 months ago
Quoted from Tiltbob:

Any Wonka’s to buy? Handful of cash here

I've got a routed standard with a topper MMAO.

#7114 3 months ago

Also have a Deadpool pro routed $5500. Cash and carry.

Sale pending..

#7115 3 months ago

Im looking for a project No Fear in need of restoration.

#7116 3 months ago

Quoted from fattdirk:

Also have a Deadpool pro routed $5500. Cash and carry.

#7117 3 months ago

Already PM'd got to bring that game to PA.

#7118 3 months ago

Was just told that my sister company next door has the following....
(Columbus Ohio)

ALL NIB

(2) Mandalorian Premiums (March build date) - $8,999.00
(2) Jurrasic Park Pros (April Build Date) - $6,899.00
(4) Deadpool Premiums (May/June build date) - $8,999.00
(1) Elvira 40th (available NOW) - $25,000.00
plus taxes and freight.

Message me for contact info.

#7119 3 months ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

(Columbus Ohio)
ALL NIB
(2) Mandalorian Premiums (March build date) - $8,999.00
(2) Jurrasic Park Pros (April Build Date) - $6,899.00
(4) Deadpool Premiums (May/June build date) - $8,999.00

Do these come with a reach around or is it extra? Asking for a friend.

#7120 3 months ago
Quoted from fattdirk:

Do these come with a reach around or is it extra? Asking for a friend.

Those are all at exactly MSRP (obviously not the Elvira). Not sure what the issue you have is.

#7121 3 months ago

Looking for Magneto LE X Men within 4 hours of Pittsburgh. Cash or trade.

#7122 3 months ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

Those are all at exactly MSRP (obviously not the Elvira). Not sure what the issue you have is.

I'm not sure he has an issue. Just an opportunity for a solid joke.

Plus, with the new baby he's probably desperate for action.

#7123 3 months ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

Sorry, but final cost will not be msrp - might as well have full disclosure here. (not talking about tax either)

#7124 3 months ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

(Columbus Ohio)
ALL NIB

$100K by Christmas !!!

#7125 3 months ago

I don’t get it where are the hidden costs? Or are you talking street price? Seriously asking

Quoted from WeirPinball:

Sorry, but final cost will not be msrp - might as well have full disclosure here. (not talking about tax either)

#7126 3 months ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

I don't have an issue - I'll explain the joke since you seem to have missed it.
The prices are so high that they are synonymous with being sodomized, therefore I was wondering if there was a bonus involved; paid out in the form of a reach around. Kind of like a reverse kickback?

#7127 3 months ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

I don’t get it where are the hidden costs? Or are you talking street price? Seriously asking

taxes and delivery fees.

#7128 3 months ago

Pretty rare NBA MAC available for trade or sale.

Machine - For Sale
NBA Mac Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished “For sale or trade is my NBA MAC. The game boots and will play a game. I have not gotten the displays to work consistently but I have had them power on a few times. The game has be...”
2022-03-17
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 1181 times

#7129 3 months ago

It was mentioned didnt mean taxes - and the guy is local so why would delivery fees matter?

Quoted from unclerudy:

taxes and delivery fees.

#7130 3 months ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

It was mentioned didnt mean taxes - and the guy is local so why would delivery fees matter?

There is a "fee" even if you pick it up - I have bought and am buying more from them.

#7131 3 months ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Those are the prices for the game. They are being sold by a distributor. So of course there would be taxes and freight. Do you expect them to just eat that?

You are more than welcome to call them and discuss the price for yourself.

And where are you going to find these titles.... NIB.... for less than that? Routed and home games that have been played for months/year are going for more.

#7132 3 months ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

Those are the prices for the game. They are being sold by a distributor. So of course there would be taxes and freight. Do you expect them to just eat that?
You are more than welcome to call them and discuss the price for yourself.

Ummm not talking about taxes. How come pinking up or drop shipping doesn't cost more with other distributors. Just saying do your homework before purchasing.

And I am a buyer still - just trying to lay it all out there when you advertise prices

#7133 3 months ago
Quoted from fattdirk:I don't have an issue - I'll explain the joke since you seem to have missed it.
The prices are so high that they are synonymous with being sodomized, therefore I was wondering if there was a bonus involved; paid out in the form of a reach around. Kind of like a reverse kickback?

No.... i got the dumb joke. My question is your issue with the prices.
Find a NIB premium for less than what I post.

#7134 3 months ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

No.... i got the dumb joke. My question is your issue with the prices.
Find a NIB premium for less than what I post.

Thought it was pretty funny. Of course I'm immature that way. People in Ohio are sooooo uptight it seems.

#7135 3 months ago

I paid 8700 shipped to my house with no taxes, for a Mandalorian Premium, and thats with the Jan 1 price increase. Its due here on Monday. There are good distros out there.

#7136 3 months ago

Good to know I wouldnt have expected that - I havent heard of Trent ever charging a fee locally for pickup or any other distro. The games are listed as MSRP though.

Quoted from WeirPinball:

There is a "fee" even if you pick it up - I have bought and am buying more from them.

#7138 3 months ago

Here's one...anyone have a ST Aurich translite for sale?

#7139 3 months ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Here's one...anyone have a ST Aurich translite for sale?

PM incoming...

#7140 3 months ago
Quoted from fxdwg:

PM incoming...

Now that's service!

#7141 3 months ago

Man oh man the ohio fellas are about to start brawling each other! Cant wait til the next show!

https://media1.tenor.com/images/5100b9d6a3c261ccb94916af04a1b494/tenor.gif?itemid=13413340

#7142 3 months ago

P

Quoted from djsolzs:

Good to know I wouldnt have expected that - I havent heard of Trent ever charging a fee locally for pickup or any other distro. The games are listed as MSRP though.

I can vouch for this. I have bought 3 new in box from Trent and have never been charged pick up. His price is really good too

#7143 3 months ago

Genuine question - is the $7500 pro debacle a regional issue? Or are things this screwy everywhere?

For folks selling older games to potentially buy new ones, are you upping your prices?

#7144 3 months ago

Paid 6800 for a pro picked up in December. I can see some paying 7500 though to have it now and not have to wait 6 months or more.

I’m trading games so I don’t have to think about it. But yeah, if I’m selling, I’m going to sell for what they are going for now.

#7145 3 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Paid 6800 for a pro picked up in December. I can see some paying 7500 though to have it now and not have to wait 6 months or more.
I’m trading games so I don’t have to think about it. But yeah, if I’m selling, I’m going to sell for what they are going for now.

That's awesome. $300 for a Pro in 2022 than a $7200 JP Prem in 2019.

I know it's under 3 years because I called distributors during a deployment between July 2019 - January 2020.

So no joke, from $5900 to $7500 in under 3 years. Bust out the jelly for dat screwjob!

I know it's the market and all, but geez.

#7146 3 months ago
Quoted from NPO:

I know it's under 3 years because I called distributors during a deployment between July 2019 - January 2020.
So no joke, from $5900 to $7500 in under 3 years. Bust out the jelly for dat screwjob!

Just glad I have all this equity built up. If you’re one in and one out now, it’s not too bad to get the next game in.

#7147 3 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Just glad I have all this equity built up. If you’re one in and one out now, it’s not too bad to get the next game in.

That's where I'm at for a while. Paying these prices out of pocket is getting to be a harder sell by the day it seems like.

#7148 3 months ago

This exactly - glad I bought in early. SHEESH

Quoted from chuckwurt:

#7149 3 months ago

I’m jealous. I wish I could afford one of these expensive sterns

#7150 3 months ago
Quoted from NPO:

This time last yr you could buy a monster bash or afm ce remake on ebay for 5999 shipped. Use PayPal credit for 24 months financing at 0 %.

Instead I sold off a bunch of C and D list games and bought my first A list game- twilight zone.

My thinking was I could get nib afm after few months but tz would be harder to fine. I was partially right. all hell broke loose. Not touching any of those games for last yr prices.

I'd be happy to find a B list game like junkyard or black rose that is not overly priced. A list games like tom/totan are probably not going to happen.

I have an extra car. Maybe I should try trading car for pin. Car market is just as screwed up if not worse- it might work.

There are 7,500 posts in this topic. You are on page 143 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!