FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,484 posts in this topic. You are on page 142 of 190.
#7051 2 years ago

Have a few games I would trade if anyone is interested PM me.

Ghostbusters Pro
Deadpool Pro
Multimorphic P3 with CCR and Lexi Lightspeed module (CCR currently installed)
Twilight Zone
STTNG

Possibly a few others. Not looking for anything in particular just equal value. Games are routed examples but our games are kept to a high standard in regards to condition. Can get pictures if the right offer is presented.

Located in Pittsburgh but have routes to central Indiana and Central VA.

PM if interested.

Thanks!

#7052 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Party Zone $2800 Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For your consideration 91 Party Zone Players Condtion Translight Autographed by Dennis Nordman & Greg Freres New Rubbers and Star Posts New Motor Control Board Remote B...”
2022-01-18
Sherrill, NY
2,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 773 times

Players Party Zone
$2800

Willing to meet in the Buffalo Ny region

Message with interest

#7053 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “CQ, CQ Selling probably one of the nicest, if not the nicest, Gottlieb Tee'd Off games in existence, HUO game that is just unbelievable, not a mark on the cabinet and the PF is pe...”
2022-02-24
Hagerstown, MD
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 1285 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “CQ, CQ Selling probably one of the nicest, if not the nicest, Gottlieb Tee'd Off games in existence, HUO game that is just unbelievable, not a mark on the cabinet and the PF is pe...”
2022-02-24
Hagerstown, MD
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 1285 times
Contributed to Pinside

3) beautiful machines on the marketplace: I have a totally restored CQ rare 1980 Gottlieb Torch machine on the marketplace for $4950, one of the nicest in existence, also one of the nicest mint condition HUO Tee'd Off machines you will find and just reduced to $5450, finally a totally restored Jungle Lord for $4000, I will discount for multiple purchases.

#7054 2 years ago
Quoted from tomtest:

Machine - For Sale

Tee'd Off CQ

Featured!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “CQ, CQ Selling probably one of the nicest, if not the nicest, Gottlieb Tee'd Off games in existence, HUO game that is just unbelievable, not a mark on the cabinet and the PF is pe...”

7 days ago

Hagerstown, MD

tomtest

Machine - For Sale

Tee'd Off CQ

Featured!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “CQ, CQ Selling probably one of the nicest, if not the nicest, Gottlieb Tee'd Off games in existence, HUO game that is just unbelievable, not a mark on the cabinet and the PF is pe...”

7 days ago

Hagerstown, MD

tomtest

3) beautiful machines on the marketplace: I have a totally restored CQ rare 1980 Gottlieb Torch machine on the marketplace for $4950, one of the nicest in existence, also one of the nicest mint condition HUO Tee'd Off machines you will find and just reduced to $5450, finally a totally restored Jungle Lord for $4000, I will discount for multiple purchases.

Little far from Ohio.......

#7055 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

You can’t say that! There is a watchdog on here that has a problem with those words. Don’t unleash the kraken LOL

#7056 2 years ago

I’ll raise my hand to that. Maryland? Haha

#7057 2 years ago

We are talking about a CQ Torch! No distance is too far!

#7058 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

not if he includes FREE delivery to your home

#7059 2 years ago

The western tip of Maryland is only 100mi from the eastern buttcheek of Ohio. I'll allow it.

#7060 2 years ago

I’ve done many a trip to MD it doable in a day

#7061 2 years ago

So we just need to be able to get to the game and back in a day? Works for me.

#7062 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

So we just need to be able to get to the game and back in a day? Works for me.

Technically you can hire a private pilot to fly you 10 hours one way and then 10 hours back, that gives 4 hours to look over the game, bs with the buyer, load it up, and eat at the municipal airport cafe. Buying a project game and paying for the flight would still be cheaper than a pinside priced Ghostbusters LE.
I vote we take the OHIO label out of the title at this point.

#7063 2 years ago

Come on guys, let's give him a break here. It's probably pretty difficult to sell a CQ teed off with it being one of the most boring machines ever produced and just about any other machine you could get for the asking price would be so much more fun to play. Gotta get that exposure to make sure it sells - especially for top dollar.

#7064 2 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

I vote we take the OHIO label out of the title at this point.

12 hours to florida, 12 hours back... i think i could make that happen with a pair of drivers. Seems reasonable at this point...

Maybe it should be changed to garbage for sale in the US, East of the 110' Parallel?

#7065 2 years ago
Quoted from Beebl:

12 hours to florida, 12 hours back... i think i could make that happen with a pair of drivers. Seems reasonable at this point...
Maybe it should be changed to garbage for sale in the US, East of the 110' Parallel?

I love it!

New title:
“What’s for sale in Ohio or anywhere else you are willing to travel”
Or
“What’s already listed for sale in the market place but you can list here too!

#7066 2 years ago

Eastern Ohio is the Crossroads of "Pennsyltucky" - a colloquial region of "Appalachia" that includes western PA, western MD and of course WV en route to KY.

From eastern OH you could do western MD and/or Pittsburgh and back in a day. Northwest OH might consider Chicagoland the same way. But Pittsburgh to Chicago is a bit of a haul.

From central KY I'm only 3-4hrs to Columbus: there and back in a reasonable day, done it a few times for pins. From here to Cincy is even less! But going to Cleveland / Pittsburg / Western MD is more of a stretch for me, while easy for some of you.

So unless the thread restricts to "for sale within OHIO *borders* ONLY", some "regional bleed" seems reasonable, because "reasonable drive" is all relative to WHERE in Ohio you're from/going/closest to - maybe on any given day

#7067 2 years ago

Lots of us in the Pittsburgh metro area post here because it is a heck of a lot easier to get to Cleveland, Akron, Canton, Steubenville, and maybe even Columbus than it is to Harrisburg let alone Philly, that's why I follow this thread. When I see something get posted in Fort Wayne, KY, or Michigan I just move along knowing others on Ohio's western line would find it helpful.

#7068 2 years ago

Well how about non pinball stuff? Anyone have a working CD jukebox for sale? Preferably a smaller footprint and/or retro looking. Thanks!

#7069 2 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Come on guys, let's give him a break here. It's probably pretty difficult to sell a CQ teed off with it being one of the most boring machines ever produced and just about any other machine you could get for the asking price would be so much more fun to play. Gotta get that exposure to make sure it sells - especially for top dollar.

It is the perfect game for people who like to be continually insulted while playing pinball.

#7070 2 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Well how about non pinball stuff? Anyone have a working CD jukebox for sale? Preferably a smaller footprint and/or retro looking. Thanks!

I did but it’s long gone

Still have a working motordome with a few issues

#7071 2 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

Eastern Ohio is the Crossroads of "Pennsyltucky" - a colloquial region of "Appalachia" that includes western PA, western MD and of course WV.
From eastern OH you could do western MD and/or Pittsburgh and back in a day. Northwest OH might consider Chicagoland the same way. But Pittsburgh to Chicago is a bit of a haul.
From central KY I'm only 3-4hrs to Columbus: there and back in a reasonable day, done it a few times for pins. From here to Cincy is even less! But going to Cleveland / Pittsburg / Western MD is more of a stretch for me, while easy for some of you.
So unless the thread restricts to "for sale within OHIO *borders* ONLY", some "regional bleed" seems reasonable, because "reasonable drive" is all relative to WHERE in Ohio you're from/going/closest to - maybe on any given day

I understand it’s just fun to jab at the explanations of outside of Ohio posts in an Ohio thread. I mean heck if you’re gonna drive to Chicago, then why not go a bit further to Wisconsin, and man if you REALLY want the game you’re already going to Wisconsin why not take the time to hit up Canada but hey you’re already in Canada, Alaska is right next door!
Dude you’re in Alaska just jump on a boat across the Bering Straight and hit up Russia!

#7072 2 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

I did but it’s long gone

I love Motordome. Really don’t understand all the hate. Building up to and hitting the million point shot was such a fun thing to accomplish

#7073 2 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

I did but it’s long gone

Yeah bad timing a few months ago, so the search goes on. I am all set on Motordome though ha.

#7074 2 years ago

I’m looking for a shuffle bowler - Strike Master or Shuffle Inn if anyone selling

#7075 2 years ago

The way I see it, every game from a neighboring state advertised in this thread is another chance someone from Ohio will go buy it. This is a good thing: the more pins there are in Ohio, the more we'll have to choose from when we're looking for a local game.

Encourage the imports. Ohio can never have too many pinball machines.

#7076 2 years ago

Super clean X-men pro in marketplace looking to trade. I could swing over to the Ohio area tomorrow for a trade.

Added over 2 years ago:

sold

#7077 2 years ago

What's for sale in Ohio right now?

Quoted from metallik:

The way I see it, every game from a neighboring state advertised in this thread is another chance someone from Ohio will go buy it. This is a good thing: the more pins there are in Ohio, the more we'll have to choose from when we're looking for a local game.
Encourage the imports. Ohio can never have too many pinball machines.

I've heard this point many times before. There's also a chance someone from Ohio will go buy a game from Texas or Germany too. There's threads for other states, there is the marketplace etc... The idea behind the title is to have a narrowed topic for those interested. When you start crowding the focused thread with other locations, it just tends to be a little irritating to those that want to search locally only. If I am looking elsewhere, there's other places for that as well. Just my two cents.

#7079 2 years ago

$8500.00 available for trade can add more Ben Franklin's if needed ....willing to drive 5 hrs for the right deal lol

#7080 2 years ago

Where does south eastern Michigan fall into the calculus? I'm an MSU fan, so don't hold football against me.

#7081 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

$8500.00 available for trade can add more Ben Franklin's if needed ....willing to drive 5 hrs for the right deal lol

I've splashed around like scrooge mcduck in this cash before, great bills, seller will not be disappointed!!!!

#7082 2 years ago
Quoted from unclerudy:

Where does south eastern Michigan fall into the calculus? I'm an MSU fan, so don't hold football against me.

The more the merrier!

#7083 2 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

I've splashed around like scrooge mcduck in this cash before, great bills, seller will not be disappointed!!!!

I can send pictures for the right deal lol

#7084 2 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

I've heard this point many times before. There's also a chance someone from Ohio will go buy a game from Texas or Germany too. There's threads for other states, there is the marketplace etc... The idea behind the title is to have a narrowed topic for those interested. When you start crowding the focused thread with other locations, it just tends to be a little irritating to those that want to search locally only.

Folks who live on the border have different definitions of "locally." I think up to a couple hundred miles from the state line is acceptable, that's a 6-7 hour roundtrip. I can grab a game from Knoxville and have it set up in my house the same evening.

How irritating can it be to spend 2 seconds scanning a post for the location and deciding it's too far from you? Far more irritating to miss potential deals because the seller was scared off the Ohio thread by complaints

#7085 2 years ago

Oh, I was all excited to see all these games for sale. Let me know when we have worked out all the demographics and logistics. BTW I will be bringing a few game to PinBrew to sell. Not before.
Cheers

#7086 2 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Super clean X-men pro in marketplace looking to trade. I could swing over to the Ohio area tomorrow for the right trade

Here is a perfect example of doing it the right way. Chris is in Fort Wayne but will be willing to meet you in Ohio. If the the guy in MD had said he was coming to Ohio if anyone is interested, thats fine. But Buffalo is still a few hours from cleveland and 6+ from southern Ohio.

#7087 2 years ago

Still have some overpriced pins for trade if anyone is itching to open a box

Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “Looking to trade - NIB mando pro - prefer sterns will sell outright”
2022-01-07
Middletown, OH
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 357 times

Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “All set to go to a new home. Prefer trades with newer Sterns. Will work with shippers.”
2022-01-05
Middletown, OH
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 282 times

And one I'm selling for a non pinsider

Machine - For Sale
Quicksilver Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Freshly shopped and working - all stock. Has some minor well done touch-ups in the pf, but nice all around example. Will work with a shipper if you arrange. Will consider trades fo...”
2021-12-31
Middletown, OH
6,450 (OBO)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 287 times

#7088 2 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Anyone have a working CD jukebox for sale? Preferably a smaller footprint and/or retro looking.

If you want a small footprint, check out the Rowe/AMI CD100 wallmout series (Storm/Berkley/etc). They are built like tanks and are very reliable. Note that they don't have speakers, so you need to add your own. I did a Sonos retrofit for mine so it can play in any room in the house.

#7089 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Still have some overpriced pins for trade if anyone is itching to open a box

Machine - For Sale

For Trade/sale The Mandalorian (Pro)

NIB - New in box (personal) “Looking to trade - NIB mando pro - prefer sterns will sell outright”

14 days ago

Middletown, OH

WeirPinball

Machine - For Sale

For trade/sale: Star Trek (Pro)

NIB - New in box (personal) “All set to go to a new home. Prefer trades with newer Sterns. Will work with shippers.”

16 days ago

Middletown, OH

WeirPinball

And one I'm selling for a non pinsider

Machine - For Sale

Quicksilver

Fully shopped/refurbished “Freshly shopped and working - all stock. Has some minor well done touch-ups in the pf, but nice all around example. Will work with a shipper if you arrange. Will consider trades fo...”

21 days ago

Middletown, OH

6,450 (OBO)

WeirPinball

Lol will you take a rubber check as payment?

#7090 2 years ago

Looking for JP pros new or used.

#7091 2 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Lol will you take a rubber check as payment?

No but I will consider overpriced trades

#7092 2 years ago

I’m going to Texas pinball Festival if anyone in Texas wants me to buy their Wonka

#7093 2 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

If you want a small footprint, check out the Rowe/AMI CD100 wallmout series (Storm/Berkley/etc). They are built like tanks and are very reliable. Note that they don't have speakers, so you need to add your own. I did a Sonos retrofit for mine so it can play in any room in the house.

Yeah something like that would be great, just haven't found one locally yet.

#7094 2 years ago

Will be selling soon TZ and MMRSE with Royal topper

#7095 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

How irritating can it be to spend 2 seconds scanning a post for the location and deciding it's too far from you?

No more irritating than it would be for you to visit the What's for Sale in Tennessee thread.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-s-for-sale-in-tennessee

I'm also one of those that believes girls don't have to be permitted on boys sports teams and vice-versa.

Carry on with the "What's for Sale in Ohio and anywhere I can drive to in one day?" thread.

#7096 2 years ago

Looking for a No Good Gofers for sale in Ohio. Thanks.

#7097 2 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

I’m going to Texas pinball Festival if anyone in Texas wants me to buy their Wonka

I am jealous.

#7098 2 years ago

This qualifies as a "What's STILL for sale in Ohio right now" pin. Price drop on a real pretty WCS since everybody else in Ohio sold theirs ahead of me!

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For your consideration is a beautiful World Cup Soccer. No credit dot and 100% working. Upgrades and updates inlcude: -Complete topside teardown and cleaning/waxing -New colordmd...”
2022-01-22
Cleveland Heights, OH
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 2276 times

#7099 2 years ago

Speaking of a game that left Pittsburgh and went to live on in Ohio!

Quoted from misterhare:

This qualifies as a "What's STILL for sale in Ohio right now" pin. Price drop on a real pretty WCS since everybody else in Ohio sold theirs ahead of me!

Speaking of a game that left Pittsburgh and went to live on in Ohio!

Machine - For Sale

World Cup Soccer (Teal Powder Coated!)

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “For your consideration is a beautiful World Cup Soccer. No credit dot and 100% working. Upgrades and updates inlcude:
-Complete topside teardown and cleaning/waxing
-New colordmd...”

41 days ago

Ravenna, OH

misterhare

Quoted from misterhare:

Machine - For Sale

World Cup Soccer (Teal Powder Coated!)

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “For your consideration is a beautiful World Cup Soccer. No credit dot and 100% working. Upgrades and updates inlcude:
-Complete topside teardown and cleaning/waxing
-New colordmd...”

41 days ago

Ravenna, OH

misterhare

#7100 2 years ago

I have a TOTAN in MD and have done 3-4 trades with people in Ohio. The Totan actually came from Michigan and we met in Ohio My easiest deals are driving west on 70 up through breezewood Anyone with a GZ premium or Stranger things premium to trade send me a Pm.

There are 9,484 posts in this topic. You are on page 142 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/142 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.