FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,484 posts in this topic. You are on page 141 of 190.
#7001 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “I picked up this machine along with another pin. It is definitely a cool pin and a part of pinball history being the first machine with EM flippers. It has an alternative backgl...”
2022-01-10
Mansfield, OH
1,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 367 times
Contributed to Pinside

If there are any early woodrail or gottlieb collectors out there I just listed this Crown Jewels (Humpty Dumpty) conversion. This has to be a pretty rare backglass. There was a discussion thread about it when the person I bought it from posted on the forums. It was an alternative backgkass that a company sold back when the pin was new in the 40’s.

#7002 2 years ago

Have a centipede for sale or trade.

Really awesome game sideart is new plays great and fast

Cash or trade
Pm me

Other - For Sale
“Very cherry new sideart Original glass bezel and marquee Game works great!! Nos Atari coin door sticker not shown installed Amazing quality game but I don’t play it enough ho...”
2022-01-10
Cleveland, OH
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 76 times

#7003 2 years ago

I’m looking for empty cabinets for a few projects. If anyone has any available or knows someone who does please let me know. Thank you.

#7004 2 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

It was at the Cincinnati show with a 15K tag on it. Not sure if it actually sold for that or not.

#7005 2 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

It was at the Cincinnati show with a 15K tag on it. Not sure if it actually sold for that or not.

Quoted from WeirPinball:

That is what he wanted - also in trade value

douche move

#7006 2 years ago

It was his personal game - nothing wrong with asking market value. If anything blame the person who paid the price.

#7007 2 years ago

Still have the following NIB games for anybody itching to get one right now - also open to trades.

Stranger Things pro
Star Trek vault pro (yes actually NIB)
Mandalorian pro

Added over 2 years ago:

Edit stranger is sold

#7008 2 years ago

Anyone interested in an EM? I got a Gottlieb Fun Land. Players condition, but works 100%.

#7009 2 years ago

Looking for a turtles pro HUO got NIB to trade or cash

#7010 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Still have the following NIB games for anybody itching to get one right now - also open to trades.
Stranger Things pro
Star Trek vault pro (yes actually NIB)
Mandalorian pro

Not to speculate, but maybe your games aren't selling because you're asking 7500 for a pro?

#7011 2 years ago

Looking to sell a beautiful AIQ Pro, Star Trek Pro (optional NOS PF available as well), and perhaps TMNT Pro. Need to make room for RUSH.

Only trades I'd consider are StrTh (prefer premium, but Pro w/ UV kit considered), Godzilla (prefer premium, but Pro OK), and Dialed In LE.

Located outside Pittsburgh.

#7012 2 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Not to speculate, but maybe your games aren't selling because you're asking 7500 for a pro?

He did say itching to get one right now. If you want these games now, premium price is required. Were ya been the last few months? I mean years...

#7013 2 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Were ya been the last few months? I mean years...

Well I wasn't scamming my fellow pinheads...

#7014 2 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Not for the patient just wait 3 to 6 months for your pin - I'm not worried about selling these days.

#7015 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

I'm not worried about selling these days.

Of course not. You bought up the inventory during a shortage and are screwing people. How noble.

#7016 2 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Of course not. You bought up the inventory during a shortage and are screwing people. How noble.

I bet you never made any money flippin pins either.

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Gorgeous Centaur repro playfield. Silkscreened CPR. Comes in original shipping box. Decided to go a different direction with my game.”
2022-05-11
Akron, OH
1,400 (Firm)
Archived after: 49 days
Viewed: 1000 times

#7017 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

I bet you never made any money flippin pins either.

Bought a junk game and cleaned it up and fixed all the issues and sold it for more. I've done it a ton. Never bought NIB games during a shortage to solely profit off fellow pinheads.

But we are all capitalists. I've seen your work and you do a great job restoring machines - just didn't see you as a flipper. But it's none of my business so I will shut up and go about my way.

#7018 2 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Bought a junk game and cleaned it up and fixed all the issues and sold it for more. I've done it a ton. Never bought NIB games during a shortage to solely profit off fellow pinheads.
But we are all capitalists. I've seen your work and you do a great job restoring machines - just didn't see you as a flipper. But it's none of my business so I will shut up and go about my way.

No sweat - gotta pay for the ridiculous price increases somehow.

#7019 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

No sweat - gotta pay for the ridiculous price increases somehow.

Step #1...Create Pinside thread claiming you're not going to buy any more Stern machines because of the price increase.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/f-you-stern-and-your-price-increases

Step #2...Buy Stern pinball machines against what you just were crying about.

Step #3...Flip, Flip, Flip (I have nothing against flipping)

Like Fatdirk stated, you do incredible work but you should probably go back an update your previous post CHASTISING Stern, or at least alter the topic.

#7020 2 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Step #1...Create Pinside thread claiming you're not going to buy any more Stern machines because of the price increase.
Like Fatdirk stated, you do incredible work but you should probably go back an update your previous post CHASTISING Stern, or at least alter the topic.

Oh man!!! It’s getting real juicy in here!!

#7021 2 years ago

Back on Topic- Look for a Big Buck Hunter eastern OH

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a BBH Pro for my dad's game room. Within a few hours (2 or so) from Pittsburgh would be ideal. Dave”
2022-01-14
Pittsburgh, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 61 days
Viewed: 58 times

#7022 2 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

ok I have really stuck to that mantra (kind of) and have not bought a personal game NIB so far.
You guys can beat on me all you want. Games are selling just about as fast as I can find them. I do not advertise these as cheap, just in hand ready to go.

I gave up buying to fix and flip long ago when prices got out of hand, so I have adapted to the current market - look at used prices 20K for just about any HUO stern LE? The marketplace is insane, I'm just trying to ride what I can so I can get a used JP premium for myself when people are asking 12K

#7023 2 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

Looking to sell a beautiful AIQ Pro, Star Trek Pro (optional NOS PF available as well), and perhaps TMNT Pro. Need to make room for RUSH.
Only trades I'd consider are StrTh (prefer premium, but Pro w/ UV kit considered), Godzilla (prefer premium, but Pro OK), and Dialed In LE.
Located outside Pittsburgh.

Bump my quickly buried post to get this back on topic

#7024 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

ok I have really stuck to that mantra (kind of) and have not bought a personal game NIB so far.
You guys can beat on me all you want. Games are selling just about as fast as I can find them. I do not advertise these as cheap, just in hand ready to go.

I don't care if you flip, or not..YES they're going to sell in this market. Anytime you start a conversation "I really stuck to that mantra (kind of)....basically after you say "kind of" YOU DIDN'T.

Now go find Dave a Big Buck Hunter

#7025 2 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

I don't care if you flip, or not..YES they're going to sell in this market. Anytime you start a conversation "I really stuck to that mantra (kind of)....basically after you say "kind of" YOU DIDN'T.
Now go find Dave a Big Buck Hunter

OK - OK I submit. Looking for BBH now

edit - there is one on ebay - for $8500 ouch

#7026 2 years ago

Damnnnnnnnnn

Quoted from Deez:

Well I wasn't scamming my fellow pinheads...

#7027 2 years ago

I wish I could afford a pinball machine…..

#7028 2 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

I wish I could afford a pinball machine…..

I hate pinball machines and I hate...something else...damn what was it...

#7029 2 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

I hate pinball machines and I hate...something else...damn what was it...

It’s pinball people.

I hate pinball, and I hate pinball people

#7030 2 years ago

Speaking of cheap games
Pm if looking to buy or trade
Pretty nice game overall

Machine - For Sale
Motordome Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Here is a overall nice motordome Back glass is cherry perfect as shown in pics. Cabinet is very nice some minor wear but the graphic colors pop The playfield is typical with s...”
2022-01-14
Cleveland, OH
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 352 times

#7031 2 years ago

Im thinking of trading a Wonka LE with a topper. Looking for a Stranger Things but happy to entertain other trades.

#7032 2 years ago

I'd like to change up the lineup. I'm happy to trade down or 2 for 1. Travel is really tough for me nowadays so I wouldn't be able to deliver. These are games I'd prefer to trade but I have a number of other games available.

Space Shuttle
Barracora
Twilight Zone
GNR SE
Meteor (non working project)

#7033 2 years ago
Quoted from davideokills:

I'd like to change up the lineup. I'm happy to trade down or 2 for 1. Travel is really tough for me nowadays so I wouldn't be able to deliver. These are games I'd prefer to trade but I have a number of other games available.
Space Shuttle
Barracora
Twilight Zone
GNR SE
Meteor (non working project)

I gotta stop in before some of these titles move out. Oh yeah, a 3 day weekend!

#7034 2 years ago

My HEP restored EATPM is now available for sale! I just bought a prototype so disregard the price in the ad as that was only there as a place holder when I was looking to do a trade.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Selling my HEP restored EATPM that was done in 2010 and is the only one to date that Chris has ever done. All NOS parts were used which included a NOS playfield and the clear coat ...”
2022-03-25
Pittsburgh, PA
10,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 81 days
Viewed: 2023 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7035 2 years ago
Quoted from Deez:Bought a junk game and cleaned it up and fixed all the issues and sold it for more. I've done it a ton. Never bought NIB games during a shortage to solely profit off fellow pinheads.

7500.00 isnt that far off of MSRP. How much do you think he should sell a NIB pro for right now?? While we are at it..... how much would YOU sell a NIB pro for right now?

#7036 2 years ago

DELETE

#7037 2 years ago

Still have my JP Pro and looking to trade. Mostly looking for a Stranger Things, but open to others as well. Anyone looking for a JP Pro (with movie code mod).

#7038 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

7500.00 isnt that far off of MSRP. How much do you think he should sell a NIB pro for right now?? While we are at it..... how much would YOU sell a NIB pro for right now?

I already said I wouldn't do that.

Quoted from djsolzs:

I think his point was to let people who want to buy nib to play them since they are in short supply buy them instead of buying nib just to turn around and flip. All about connections these days.

Exactly.

#7039 2 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

I already said I wouldn't do that.

Exactly.

Last comment on this side conversation - while calling all the distros you think I was the only one doing this? Hell no, people dropping serious $$ and completely draining inventory. I'm a one or two at a time flipper.

#7040 2 years ago

Deez maybe you should be charging more per game played.

What weirpinball is asking for now on nib pro probably will look cheap come fall.

I’m in Akron/North Canton this weekend for my kids soccer tournament…what’s the best place for pinball around here? Where do you have games that kids would be allowed in?

#7041 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:Last comment on this side conversation - while calling all the distros you think I was the only one doing this? Hell no, people dropping serious $$ and completely draining inventory. I'm a one or two at a time flipper.

This reads to me as "I'm not a flipper, I just buy some games for the sole purpose of flipping" which is contradictory and rings hollow at best... But OK

#7042 2 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

I’m in Akron/North Canton this weekend for my kids soccer tournament…what’s the best place for pinball around here? Where do you have games that kids would be allowed in?

Madcap Brewery would be my reccomendation. Good beer, family friendly, awesome pinball lineup and a few other games too.

Quoted from Collin:

This reads to me as "I'm not a flipper, I just buy some games for the sole purpose of flipping" which is contradictory and rings hollow at best... But OK

Let's just squash this topic in this thread.

#7043 2 years ago
Quoted from davideokills:

Madcap Brewery would be my reccomendation. Good beer, family friendly, awesome pinball lineup and a few other games too.

Let's just squash this topic in this thread.

Yes on both counts. Madcap is great and has lots of space. Stonehenge is great for game selection also.

#7044 2 years ago

Weir is one of the good guys and yes he does excellent work! He fixed a game for me a couple years ago at a very fair price and I purchased his Terminator 2 restore a while back that is simply amazing. When I got T2 home my dad came over to check it out and asked if it was a brand new game from a box! Weir is solid in my book!

#7045 2 years ago

Coming soon: Led Zeppelin Pro, practically brand new. I bought NIB in mid December, will check and post number of plays later today. Kids want a different theme (looking for Mando, Deadpool or JP pros). If anyone is interested let me know. Located in Central Ohio (North).

#7046 2 years ago

Listed a HUO AIQ pro for sale

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Up for sale is a AIQ Pro. I am the first owner of the game and bought it NIB. The game is perfect and looks brand new.”
2022-01-17
Chesterfield, MI
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 459 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7047 2 years ago

Listing my Star Wars Trilogy

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Sega Star Wars Trilogy Pros - Great Condition! Still has the original stickers on the Lockdown Bar - Recently Serviced - New Rubbers - LEDs - Cliffy on the Scoop - Side Protecto...”
2022-02-18
Poland, OH
Trade
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 984 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7048 2 years ago

Any mmr , Congo , tspp or Wonka le available in the area

#7049 2 years ago

Have a WCS fully working, needs a shop, and has insert issues

Pretty Uncommon Gottlieb Big House. Shopped, LED’d.

Looking for trades. Looking to trade a gottlieb for a gottlieb. Looking for robo war, class of 1812, cactus jacks, title fight, Deadly Weapon, Hoops.

Looking to trade the WCS for a jackpot, indy500, Shadow, something of those sorts.

#7050 2 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

Have a WCS fully working, needs a shop, and has insert issues
Pretty Uncommon Gottlieb Big House. Shopped, LED’d.
Looking for trades. Looking to trade a gottlieb for a gottlieb. Looking for robo war, class of 1812, cactus jacks, title fight, Deadly Weapon, Hoops.
Looking to trade the WCS for a jackpot, indy500, Shadow, something of those sorts.

I have a Big House it's a pretty fun not seen often game.

There are 9,484 posts in this topic. You are on page 141 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/141?hl=xdetroit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.