FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,459 posts in this topic. You are on page 140 of 190.
#6951 2 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Agree, I have had multiple transactions with the same hobbyists. All have been enjoyable. As time matches on, the pickings get slimmer. I'm not interested in your NIB, or your 12K resto. I am grassroots here
A few hundred or a thousand bucks or so,backwoods classic pinball or it gets thrown in the garbage is my bag.

Same!
Pretty sure half my collection is just restorations of @fattdirk’s sloppy seconds

#6952 2 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Same!
Pretty sure half my collection is just restorations of fattdirk’s sloppy seconds

Lol

#6953 2 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Same!
Pretty sure half my collection is just restorations of fattdirk’s sloppy seconds

Well not everyone has your skills to take a mound of rusty termite infested mouse turds and turn it into a minty fresh classic. Glad someone wants to knock boots with those sloppies.

#6954 2 years ago

I’m open to small project or less expensive machines. Just like most people on here. Would like to start building my collection. I’ll drive just about anywhere and have offices I visit weekly within a 4 hour radius of Akron oh. So if anyone even wants something looked at hit me up.

#6955 2 years ago

I have available pin projects —these are complete but need some work

Mr and mrs pac man pinball
Six million dollar man

Nba jam dedicated arcade —works looks great

I do have a gorgeous Bobby Orr

im looking for a dredd or wcs94
Taxi

Can trade multiples add cash if needed

Added over 2 years ago:

NBA jam is now sold

Six million dollar man pinball available

Mr and Mrs pacman available

Also have a heavy evel knievel project available-- not sure about letting it go

#6956 2 years ago

Anyone have or know if a Bally Playboy available?

#6957 2 years ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

I’m open to small project or less expensive machines. Just like most people on here. Would like to start building my collection. I’ll drive just about anywhere and have offices I visit weekly within a 4 hour radius of Akron oh. So if anyone even wants something looked at hit me up.

I've got a decent condition super par golf just collecting dust. It worked last time I plugged it in. I had gone thru it a few years ago just haven't had room to set it up. MMAO.

#6958 2 years ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

I might post my winter project gold wings. I want 1k for it but I bought a bunch of new parts and it has a new mpu. I powered it up quick once and lights turned on but I didn’t want to ruin anything. Might be a bit too much for me.

Here are pics

https://photos.app.goo.gl/XfsGY7oNGjxSQeE7A

I can share a list of new parts I bought but you can see all the new ones including the new translite. Waiting on new chrome legs as the gold ones were lightly bent so ordered chrome.

#6959 2 years ago

I'm trying to finish up a fast draw - new bg, new plastics, new coin door shopped and working.

Machine - For Sale
Fast Draw Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Nice Fast Draw completely gone through and working. New coin door, legs, backglass and plastics. All bulbs swapped to 47 incandescent. Cab has some touch-ups but isn't too bad, pf ...”
2022-01-01
Middletown, OH
1,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 294 times

#6960 2 years ago

I’m about to list a 1953 Bally Yacht Club. It’s a complete project. I haven’t attempted to turn it on. I’ll take pics and post soon.

500 obo. Will look at trades for Bally Stern or Williams SS project + cash if needed

#6961 2 years ago

I thinking about listing my Ghostbusters pro for trade. I’m really looking for an Aerosmith, Metallica, Zep, Mando, GOTG, or….

What’s out there in Ohio? Happy New Year to my pinball brethren!

#6962 2 years ago

Price drop- $5,250 looking for a sale or local trade.

Machine - For Sale
Shadow, The Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “The Shadow for sale, works 100%, no broken plastics, little to no wear at Sanctum. $5,250 obo or I could trade up/down for something on my list 90’s or newer. New Black Legs ...”
2021-12-27
Pittsburgh, PA
5,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 1000 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6963 2 years ago

I'm looking for a Classic Stern backbox/head. Let me know if you have any leads on 1 thanks

#6964 2 years ago

Looking for a RBION

#6965 2 years ago

Have a Stranger things and Star Trek pro both NIB ready to go

#6966 2 years ago

Was just told that my sister company next door still has the following....
(Columbus Ohio)

(1)Jurrasic Park Home Pin
(1)Elvira 40th
(1)Rush Premium

#6967 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

Was just told that my sister company next door still has the following....
(Columbus Ohio)
(1)Jurrasic Park Home Pin
(1)Elvira 40th
(1)Rush Premium

Rush premium wont be out for quite a while that is a pre-order

#6968 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Rush premium wont be out for quite a while that is a pre-order

It’s part of their initial shipment that’s already been set up.

I already have one reserved for myself.

#6969 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

It’s part of their initial shipment that’s already been set up.
I already have one reserved for myself.

Yeah, I was told February for prem. We will see

#6970 2 years ago

Selling:

Deadpool LE #383 - 14,500
EHOH premium - 12,500

Both HUO and both are cherry.

Whichever I sell first…I’m keeping the other.

No trades

I’m moving and want to blow more money on my new house.

#6971 2 years ago

I have a Theatre of Magic available for trade. Primary trade targets are listed in the ad but I may consider other offers.

Machine - For Trade
Theatre of Magic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for trade-only is my rebuilt, fully working Theatre of Magic. The game was just disassembled to a bare playfield with every part cleaned, polished and rebuilt prior to reassemb...”
2022-01-05
Pittsburgh, PA
Trade
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 812 times

#6972 2 years ago

I’ll probably be listing my Jurassic park home pin for $4450 firm in the next couple weeks. I bought it for our New Years party. It’s actually a lot of fun just need to make space for a new pin coming. I put and wired an extra speaker in the back box and the lower cabinet I have a speaker but it’s not wired. if you have the right connector you can easily hook it up. Home pins come with only one back box speaker. Also added a cliffy to the drop target, titan rubbers and padding on the lock bar.
Figured I’d throw it out now just in case anyone is interested before I post it later

#6973 2 years ago
Quoted from SeymorGoldfarbJr:

I have a Theatre of Magic available for trade. Primary trade targets are listed in the ad but I may consider other offers.

This game is beautiful. I checked it out while I was there dropping off a game. If I had some trade bait I’d be all over this. Good luck with the trade!!

Machine - For Trade

Theatre of Magic

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Up for trade-only is my rebuilt, fully working Theatre of Magic.

The game was just disassembled to a bare playfield with every part cleaned, polished and rebuilt prior to reassemb...”

20 hours ago

Pittsburgh, PA

Trade

SeymorGoldfarbJr

#6974 2 years ago

I just listed my Iron Man for sale in the market. HUO with tons of mods.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I have decided to sell my beautiful HUO Iron Man. I bought this from another local collector about 4 years ago. The game is in perfect condition and functions 100%. The shooter lan...”
2022-04-08
Brighton, MI
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 1195 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6976 2 years ago

I may have another Mando pro NIB coming next week

Edit on the way, be available next week

#6977 2 years ago

Looking for my 1st pin, anyone have a Getaway they're wanting to get rid of? Also maybe interested in a Metallica(pro), Johnny Mnemonic, Flintstones, Stranger Things (pro).
Preferably within a couple hours drive of central KY.

#6978 2 years ago

Listed a prototype Rollergames 1 of first 100 with Diamond plated playfield and backbox flashers that was removed in later games. 3400

#6981 2 years ago

I just listed my Batman, The Dark Knight for sale. HUO with tons of mods.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I have decided to sell my beautiful HUO Batman, The Dark Knight. You don't see these for sale very often. I bought this from another local collector about 10 years ago. The game is...”
2022-01-07
Brighton, MI
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 470 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6982 2 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Holy deal of the WTF!!!!!

Loading it up now sorry

#6983 2 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Loading it up now sorry

Damn you beat me to another system 11

#6984 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Damn you beat me to another system 11

About to flip it on CL for 30K!

#6985 2 years ago

Who doesnt have 20k for a pinball machine these days...

#6986 2 years ago

Pass the kool-aid is all I can say

#6987 2 years ago

I don't know why anyone would pay that when you could get a few games that are more FUN. High Speed gets old quick IMO.

#6988 2 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

I don't know why anyone would pay that when you could get a few games that are more FUN. High Speed gets old quick IMO.

You pondering that 20k HS project in Euclid?

#6989 2 years ago

I've got a TWD premium I'd like to sell to fund Rush. Has the Stern blood armor and legs. Side art is damaged but it comes with replacement art that I haven't installed yet and a topper. Has a shaker and a few mods.

#6990 2 years ago

Have a couple projects

Six million dollar man

And a working 4million BC
Beautiful condition on this one
Needs very very little to be fully 100%

Message me

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Project 6 million dollar man This one has all the boards and the back glass is 10/10. I don’t say that often. It’s perfect Cabinet is a little rough but not terrible by any...”
2022-01-08
Cleveland, OH
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 613 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6991 2 years ago

I have $20k burning a hole in my pocket...

#6992 2 years ago
Quoted from Olddragon:

I have $20k burning a hole in my pocket...

I have a players Raven with an alternate translite

#6993 2 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

I've got a TWD premium I'd like to sell to fund Rush. Has the Stern blood armor and legs. Side art is damaged but it comes with replacement art that I haven't installed yet and a topper. Has a shaker and a few mods.

Sent you’re post to Jjsmooth he's looking for one.

#6994 2 years ago

I've got a model S skeeball if someone is looking for one. 13 ft. $1500obo. Easy ground level load out.

#6995 2 years ago

Going to be listing an Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle for trade.

#6996 2 years ago
Quoted from McPin54:

Going to be listing an Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle for trade.

No likey?

#6997 2 years ago

Wrong number

#6998 2 years ago

Post a very nice WCS94 tonight

Machine - For Sale
World Cup Soccer Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I have a very nice World Cup Soccer 94. It has had a topside tear down and many parts replaced. Full led, titan rubbers, new plastics with protectors, new goalie, cliffys, new legs...”
2022-01-10
Mansfield, OH
4,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 471 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6999 2 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Fully restored (full original status) - “Up for trade is an Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle. Game comes with just about every factory option that was available. Looking for trades and interested in: Metallica pro or ...”
2022-01-10
Massillon, OH
Trade
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 655 times

#7000 2 years ago

I'm looking to buy a Doodle Bug or a Space Time if anyone's got either of those (or both!)

Added over 2 years ago:

EDIT: Space Time found, just looking for Doodle Bug now.

There are 9,459 posts in this topic. You are on page 140 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/140 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.