FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,483 posts in this topic. You are on page 138 of 190.
#6851 2 years ago

FWIW Zach stepped in to help me with a warranty issue and went above and beyond to make sure I got my game back up and running. I don’t buy NIB often but my next one will be from Zach

Now back to the for sale thread- who is tired of their GZ premium?!!!

#6852 2 years ago

Some give. Some take. Some give and take. Many find more joy in giving than receiving.
If anyone is in a position to give to others especially those in need….please do. I’m sure I’ll get some thumbs downs for this but hey I’ve never looked for acceptance… Flip on!

#6853 2 years ago

Posted a Class of 1812 if anybody is looking for one.

Machine - For Trade
Class of 1812 Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a Gottlieb Class of 1812. These don’t come up often, and like a lot of Gottlieb’s from this era, it’s a fun game with some unique rules. This game works 100% i...”
2021-12-08
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Trade
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 413 times

#6854 2 years ago

If someone has a GZLE around CLE I suppose I’m down for $14,500…

Hit me up.

Added over 2 years ago:

Purchase pending

#6855 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Damn as a distributor, that’s dirty but as Dennis said Best, take note of those distributors who are really up charging during this draught and remember who took advantage of you by not supporting then going forward. I get others are flipping for that amount but they are individuals, not an authorized distributor, someone who will get product guaranteed each time and be able to move them (see 40th edition - crazy margin there) we have to expect more. I actually did expect more which is why I thought he wouldn’t but damn. Like Best Buy selling ps5 for 1200 when they could. Obviously they don’t. I wouldn’t mind maybe a little but 15k? I’ve always liked Zach as a pinball enthusiast (I was just listening to his show today and enjoying it) but as a distributor/salesman, he just absolutely kills me.

This Draught is even more of a Reason for a Distributor to Up charge His Last or Personal unit! They are not getting allocated the amount of inventory as normal because of shortages, thus selling less machines, thus making less money to pay overhead! I have Bought several Machines from Zach and Its always at MSRP. He is standup guy, but needs to feed his family too!

#6856 2 years ago

Mary Shelley's Frankenstein in good working condition asking $3,600(OBO) thanks

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Mary Shelley's Frankenstein game works and plays good. Cabinet is in decent shape with some minimal wear around the flipper buttons. Playfield is in decent shape no scoop wear the ...”
2021-12-09
Chippewa, PA
3,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 421 times

#6857 2 years ago

ISO: Led Zeppelin (Pro) or Deadpool (Pro)

I’m looking to bring a Led Zeppelin Pro or Deadpool Pro into the collection. If anyone knows anyone looking to sell let me know!

#6858 2 years ago
Quoted from Birdman-Pin:

ISO: Led Zeppelin (Pro) or Deadpool (Pro)
I’m looking to bring a Led Zeppelin Pro or Deadpool Pro into the collection. If anyone knows anyone looking to sell let me know!

Call Trent/Troy from Tilt amusements, they had 2 LZ last weekend, I think one was a pro.

#6859 2 years ago

Mint condition MBr LE w/ Topper #496 for sale. Just like out of the box.

Asking $12,500

Monopoly with ColorDMD and Laseriffic Topper. LEDs, Side art blades and some homebrew stadiumeque lighting.

Asking $5000

#6860 2 years ago

I’ll be listing a lightly modded TMNT Pro for trade either later today or tomorrow. Located in Fort Wayne, IN

Added over 2 years ago:

Sold

#6861 2 years ago

I have a mint HUO Dialed In LE with mirror blades and pinstadiums I would trade towards a GNR LE. Also available is a fully rebuilt Iron Man Vault.

#6862 2 years ago
Quoted from T3quila:

Call Trent/Troy from Tilt amusements, they had 2 LZ last weekend, I think one was a pro.

Thank you. Talked to Tilt and they don’t have one in town, it’s in Chicago. I’m looking for a first run.

#6863 2 years ago

I'm getting out of the WCS club. If someone is looking for a great example, send them my way!

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For your consideration is a beautiful World Cup Soccer. No credit dot and 100% working. Upgrades and updates inlcude: -Complete topside teardown and cleaning/waxing -New colordmd...”
2022-01-22
Cleveland Heights, OH
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 2276 times

#6864 2 years ago

Monopoly listed in the market

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice Stern Monopoly ColorDMD Laserific Topper Tilt Art blades Dice Shooter Red Leg Protectors. All Comet LEDs Custom “stadium” GI lighting Works 100% Cash and carry. I can�...”
1 year ago
Solon, OH
Expired!

#6865 2 years ago

Going to be listing my medieval remake soon. Has the large screen, color chip, shaker. Great condition.

#6866 2 years ago

Getting ready to list a nice players tales from crypt.

Tales from the crypt

#6867 2 years ago

I have a very late run metallica pro with a bunch of mods for trade. Looking for a guardians or Maiden. Nothing wrong with it just want to switch up the lineup.

#6868 2 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Going to be listing my medieval remake soon. Has the large screen, color chip, shaker. Great condition.

Thank God.

#6869 2 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

It was my personal game, I unboxed it at Expo for everyone to play before I even put a game on it, I took it to Pincinnati this past weekend. I had no desire to sell it as I have the other Keiths but if someone wanted to spend 15k on it, they could have it. Someone wanted it, so they got it. If that makes me a bad guy, then it is what it is. If you’re taking notes though I guess I need to message you any time I do something that costs me money. Love ya Delt

The way I look at it..... since it was Zach's personal game..... and he just brought it for others to enjoy. He probably just said..... I dont want to sell it, BUT...... THIS is what would get me to part with it. Nothing wrong with that.

My Phantom of the Opera is never leaving my collection anytime in the near future.... but If someone threw 5k down on the glass......... Ill help them load it in their truck lol

#6870 2 years ago

Should have a NIB zilla pro and Alien standard coming in soon - looking for potential trades for a deadpool pro or zilla premium

#6871 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Should have a NIB zilla pro and Alien standard coming in soon - looking for potential trades for a deadpool pro or zilla premium

Interested in the GZ pro. I have a HUO AIQ pro available for trade.

#6872 2 years ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

Interested in the GZ pro. I have a HUO AIQ pro available for trade.

Sorry, not looking for that pin

#6873 2 years ago

I know of some NIB games available in Columbus right now (in stock). Company I work for has them for sale. Not my department, I work in the operations side, not distributing but I can direct you (and get brownie points on my Rush game from referrals )

Mandalorian Pro
JP Home Pin
Elvira 40th

#6874 2 years ago

I’m on the lookout for a players condition AFM original or AFMr within 5 hour drive of central Ohio. I could do cash or trade plus cash. I have a Godzilla Pro or really nice WCS94 that I would offer as partial trade. Thanks

#6875 2 years ago

Looking for a Sopranos. Could pickup on Staurday . PM me if you have in the Ohio, Indiana, Michigan area. Thanks

#6876 2 years ago

Also Looking for A nice deadpool If somebody has one!

#6877 2 years ago
Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

join the club - all of us are on that bandwagon

#6878 2 years ago

I’m about to list a players Spy Hunter.

#6879 2 years ago
Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

You just sold a nice Deadpool..

#6880 2 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

You just sold a nice Deadpool..

Flippers gunna flip.

#6881 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

I know good and well you are looking for a Rick & Morty

#6882 2 years ago

Quoted from jandrea95:I know good and well you are looking for a Rick & Morty

Sure am!

Also getting a nice GOT pro for trade bait

#6883 2 years ago

Getting ready to post a nice AIQ premium with 300 plays. Presents as Brand new. Interested in GZ Pro/ premium or TOTAN.
Hit me up if you are interested .

#6884 2 years ago

Looking to buy a wcs94

#6885 2 years ago

Got 2 Mando pros NIB to trade - mainly interested in sterns

Also have the NIB Alien standard due soon (fully paid) can have it shipped to you for the right trade.

#6886 2 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Looking to buy a wcs94

Couple in MI on FB marketplace

#6887 2 years ago

Looking for a black jack ss

#6888 2 years ago
Quoted from Hench4Life:

Couple in MI on FB marketplace

Saw those , messaged still looking for one locally

#6889 2 years ago

I have a JP Pro that I am looking to trade. Would really like to trade for a Stranger Things, but def. open to others, just PM me if anyone is interested.

#6890 2 years ago

No no no. “DM” is not what you use on a nerdy Internet forum. You use “PM” on a nerdy Internet forum. This isn’t Twitter.

#6891 2 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

No no no. “DM” is not what you use on a nerdy Internet forum. You use “PM” on a nerdy Internet forum. This isn’t Twitter.

What is DM?

#6893 2 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Sorry... Fixed

#6894 2 years ago

Demolition Man!

#6897 2 years ago

Send a maniac to catch a maniac

#6898 2 years ago

Have in stock:
Mandalorian pro nib

Getting soon:
2 Godzilla pros nib
2 Jurassic park pros nib
1 star trek pro nib

#6899 2 years ago

Will most likely be posting my Monopoly for sale once Stern makes their next announcement.

Also.... the company I work for still has

(2) Jurrasic Park The Pin NIB
(1) Elvira 40th NIB

#6900 2 years ago

Will be listing a nice QuickSilver for a customer shortly

Machine - For Sale
Quicksilver Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Freshly shopped and working - all stock. Has some minor well done touch-ups in the pf, but nice all around example. Will work with a shipper if you arrange. Will consider trades fo...”
2021-12-21
Middletown, OH
7,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 267 times

There are 9,483 posts in this topic. You are on page 138 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/138?hl=ktuhde and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.