FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 6,819 posts in this topic. You are on page 137 of 137.
#6801 11 days ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Does anyone know if AirWolf arcade stand up is obtainable?

Like "in Ohio" or at all? Not sure I understand the post being in this thread. It's fairly obscure but if you look for one every single day nonstop, I'm sure you can find one eventually. But, you probably WON'T find one on a pinball forum thread about pinball machine for sale in Ohio.

I remember playing one at a Malibu Grand Prix arcade in the 80's (it was not much fun). Also, it looks like it might have only been sold to operators as a "kit". (No dedicated machines exist.)

Here you go. Might be your lucky day if you don't mind a "project": https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1569120860086584&id=671138093218203

#6802 10 days ago
Quoted from Buckeyepin:

Looking for a TMNT pro for a relative. Will buy immediately.

Coolpinballdino is selling one in Western PA

#6803 10 days ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Like "in Ohio" or at all? Not sure I understand the post being in this thread. It's fairly obscure but if you look for one every single day nonstop, I'm sure you can find one eventually. But, you probably WON'T find one on a pinball forum thread about pinball machine for sale in Ohio.
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"b0ee0bd049e67f93226f1f5dbdb10ea4e95c5f6a-1637204252-1800"};
//]]>

I remember playing one at a Malibu Grand Prix arcade in the 80's (it was not much fun). Also, it looks like it might have only been sold to operators as a "kit". (No dedicated machines exist.)
Here you go. Might be your lucky day if you don't mind a "project": https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1569120860086584&id=671138093218203

Thank you! People post all kinds of things on pinside besides pinball especially this thread. So I decided to put a feeler out. Thanks again for your investigation

#6804 10 days ago
Quoted from Buckeyepin:

Looking for a TMNT pro for a relative. Will buy immediately.

Coolpinballdino has one for sale

#6805 10 days ago

Thinking about adding another Stern game to my line up. Anyone thinking about moving on one that is somewhat local to me? Iron Maiden and Beatles gold would be at the top of my list.

#6806 10 days ago

Looking for a nice GB Premium. Have a HUO first owner AC/DC Premium Vault for trade with cash, or can do cash only. Please LMK if interested, located within driving distance in SE Michigan. Thanks!

#6807 10 days ago

Archived after 9 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “For sale is my fully rebuilt Tommy. I completely disassembled the game to a bare playfield then polished it to a very nice shine with a high speed buffer. Each and every part wa...”
2021-11-18
Pittsburgh, PA
4,500 (OBO)

Archived after 10 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Firepower Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “For sale is my shopped Firepower. The game overall is in nice condition. The backglass, playfield, cabinet and boards are all in good condition. The CPU, Driver Board, Power Sup...”
2021-11-17
Pittsburgh, PA
1,850 (OBO)

I also have an Iron Man Vault which I'll be finished with very soon.

Added 9 days ago:

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished “For sale or trade is my fully shopped Iron Man Vault. I just completed a full tear down of the game. The playfield, metal and plastics were all cleaned and polished. The ramps we...”
9 days ago
Pittsburgh, PA
Trade

Added 8 days ago:

Sale Pending!
Fully shopped/refurbished “For sale is my shopped Monte Carlo. This includes the original topper. The games was just cleaned, polished and rerubbered. Natural white LEDs were installed in the GI. The ram...”
7 days ago
Pittsburgh, PA
1,700 (OBO)

Added 4 days ago:

Machine - For Sale
As is “This is a parts machine. The playfield is fully populated. The cabinet still has all hardware including the coin door and lock bar. The head is very rough but still has displays,...”
5 days ago
Pittsburgh, PA
250 (OBO)

#6808 9 days ago

Sale or trade
Make offer

Archived after 3 days
Sold off Pinside
Other - For Sale
“Here is a beautiful original donkey Kong arcade machine ! Everything is original, other then the base that was rebuilt and painted and it looks great! The board is acting up and ...”
2021-11-18
Cleveland, OH

#6809 9 days ago

Posted my Genesis needs some work asking $1300 thanks

Archived after 1 day
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Genesis Archived
As is “Light project Genesis cosmetically its a clean machine. Inside is pretty clean playfield is also clean no wear spots. Has some new purple drop targets I installed. The issue with t...”
2021-11-19
Chippewa, PA

#6810 8 days ago

I have a really nice overall joker poker SS gottlieb

Playfield is amazing
Back glass and cabinet are typical.

Playfield is above average and it has the new All in 1 board in it.

Trades only on this one. De games Batman etc

#6811 8 days ago

Currently have a whitewater listed looking to trade for a Kiss or ghostbusters or multi game trade for Indy. Located in Toledo.

Added 7 days ago:

Found a kiss, want to trade for ghostbusters and lowered price to 6500obo

#6812 7 days ago

Looking for a target alpha project
Any condition okay

#6813 6 days ago
Quoted from C_Presley:

Currently have a whitewater listed looking to trade for a Kiss or ghostbusters or multi game trade for Indy. Located in Toledo.

Added today: Found a kiss, want to trade for ghostbusters and lowered price to 6500obo

Archived after 3 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Had a cash deal fall through so I’m relisting this, only looking to trade for a ghostbusters at this point. This is a unshopped/unrestored but 100% working non import game straig...”
2021-11-22
Toledo, OH
6,500 (OBO)

#6814 6 days ago

Anyone have a Godzilla LE on hand they want to sell and make some quick profit?

#6815 6 days ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Anyone have a Godzilla LE on hand they want to sell and make some quick profit?

do you have a premium or did you order it? There was a guy looking to trade his Le for a prem plus cash

#6816 5 days ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

do you have a premium or did you order it? There was a guy looking to trade his Le for a prem plus cash

Neither. Deal fell through on the premium as it doesn’t seem like it’s coming until next August.

#6817 3 days ago

Going to be posting a Godzilla pro lightly routed after the holidays. Mainly Looking to trade up towards aiq prem with cash my end or a MBr classic.

#6818 3 days ago

#6819 3 days ago

My daughters demand a baby Yoda, so a great playing and looking Hot Wheels has been listed for sale or trade.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) “Up for sale or trade is a Hot Wheels pinball machine. It plays perfectly and looks brand new out of box. The following things have been added to the machine: -Cliffy protectors -...”
3 days ago
Sugarcrk Township, OH

There are 6,819 posts in this topic. You are on page 137 of 137.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside