FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,483 posts in this topic. You are on page 134 of 190.
#6651 2 years ago

Whitewater available in Fort Wayne, IN (in marketplace).

Added over 3 years ago:

sold

#6652 2 years ago

Will be listing my Stern Nascar later today $3300(OBO) thanks.

#6653 2 years ago

Have a Rick & Morty Blood Suckers with butter cabinet I will be listing soon. Looking for trades or cash sale.

Pm for details

#6654 2 years ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

Have a Rick & Morty Blood Suckers with butter cabinet I will be listing soon. Looking for trades or cash sale.
Pm for details

I swear if you sell that before I come play it tomorrow there's going to be issues

#6655 2 years ago

Nascar is up on the market and price drop on Paragon $2800(OBO)

Machine - For Sale
Nascar Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice Nascar from my collection plays great. Everything works on it plays good has some LEDS. Cabinet is pretty clean some minor wear on the front cab. Has a bill acceptor on the co...”
2021-09-19
Chippewa, PA
3,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 271 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Paragon Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice Paragon really hate to see this one go. Everything is very clean on this machine, play field is in great condition. Very nice play field. Backglass is in great shape as ...”
2021-09-16
Chippewa, PA
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 868 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6656 2 years ago

Looking for a new game in a few weeks. Is anybody selling the following?

Stranger things pro
Aerosmith pro
Houdini
Hot wheels
Mando pro
Jackbot

#6657 2 years ago

Just listed a nice early KIXX Bubble Soccer Game on Matketplace. Located in Toledo area

#6658 2 years ago

Im thinking about moving some games since Im out of space and winter is approaching. Local and serious buyers only please, Im still on the fence since I typically dont like to sell/trade. All games have been shopped out sometime in their life and are nice examples but are not show pieces. They have been in private collections since the 90's. No crazy mods, all original. I have put plastic protectors on them since I make them.

Fish Tales
BSD
Popeye (sale pending)

Prices will be generally around whats for sale here on pinside. So around the 4k +/- mark.

Im not looking for any trades, but I will trade (+cash) for a Beatles.

PM if interested (Local and pick up only) with a email so I can send some pics.

Thanks
Rob

Added over 3 years ago:

Fish Tales and BSD are no longer available.

#6660 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Listed my WCS ......outta space lol

If I didn't have mine I'd grab yours at this price! Great playing example.

#6661 2 years ago

Aerosmith pro with mods located in Fort Wayne, IN will be listed for trade within the next week, or so. I can go into Ohio for the right trade offer.

Added over 3 years ago:

sold

#6662 2 years ago

Looking for a target alpha

#6663 2 years ago

Anyone have a Batman66 they’re looking to sell?

#6664 2 years ago

Just listed a nice SUPER CHEXX Bubble Hockey Game for a friend on Matketplace. Located in Ft Wayne IN or could transport to Toledo area

#6665 2 years ago

Considering a trade on my nice Monster Bash remake standard edition. Don't really have a wish list just seeing what's out there, not looking to 2 for 1, trying to find similarly priced A list titles, plus or minus some cash if needed to smooth it out.

Thanks!

#6666 2 years ago

Will be posting my AFMr special edition soon.

Added over 3 years ago:

It sold!

#6667 2 years ago

Sorry… I farted

#6669 2 years ago

If anyone has a zilla LE coming have a friend looking who didn't make the distubutor's cut. I know I know - good luck, but thought I would ask.

#6670 2 years ago

Looking for a Taxi, thanks in advance.

#6671 2 years ago

Got a restored taxi coming soon

#6672 2 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Will be posting my AFMr special edition soon.

I'm in Beavercreek. AFMr not on my immediate list, but is a great game and you are local. Let me know the details.

Cheers!

DV

#6673 2 years ago

Hello Pinsiders from the East.

Thought I'd post here to see if there's any nibbles.

I'm on the hunt for another purchase or trade.

On the shortlist of wants:
Apollo 13
TAF
MM (classic or remake)
Possibly Ghostbusters
Bride of Pinbot

If you have any of the above, feel free to reach out.

I've got cash, a Roadshow or possibly Popeye to trade.

#6674 2 years ago
Quoted from GranpaDave:

I'm in Beavercreek. AFMr not on my immediate list, but is a great game and you are local. Let me know the details.
Cheers!
DV

Go Xenia!! I grew up in Xenia.

#6675 2 years ago

Go Xenia!! I grew up in Xenia.

When Covid cools down we need to get together and play some pinball!

#6676 2 years ago

Anyone know of any pinball (for sale) stores etc that take acima or progressive leasing?

#6677 2 years ago
Quoted from GranpaDave:

I never realized so many pinball enthusiasts lived so close by. Fairborn, Beavercreek, Xenia, Dayton, New Carlisle, Vandalia.

We definitely need to schedule a meetup at some point...

-jeff

#6678 2 years ago
Quoted from Fieldsweeper:

Anyone know of any pinball (for sale) stores etc that take acima or progressive leasing?

No but I remember seeing that "the purveyors of pinball" accept affirm or bread, can't remember which. For giggles I clicked the button and got 0% rate for a $14,999 TAF that they don't even have in stock.

Speaking of which... Same company called my friend and offered to buy his pin at what he thought was an obscene price. Someone came and picked it up, BOL indicated it was NOT going back to the "purveyors" but instead directly to the person who bought it from them. Insured value listed was something like $5000 over what he sold it for. Reaches out to the person and turns out he was promised a professionally restored game (with the implication the purveyors do the resto). Turns out that, in this case at least, they just drop ship nice looking games and call it a resto or high end pin.

#6679 2 years ago
Quoted from jwalrath:

I never realized so many pinball enthusiasts lived so close by. Fairborn, Beavercreek, Xenia, Dayton, New Carlisle, Vandalia.
-jeff

Im in Bellbrook.

#6680 2 years ago
Quoted from GranpaDave:

Sounds like a good plan!

#6681 2 years ago
Quoted from jwalrath:

-jeff

Quoted from Juicerc51:

Im in Bellbrook.

There is a small crew of us that get together from time to time to play. Definitely more active precovid

#6682 2 years ago

I'm secluded down here in southern Ohio but fairly close to you gentlemen. If you have room for one more, add me to you group. I'd love to have some friends to play pinball with. Noone else around here knows anything about pinball but they all enjoy playing TWD in my man cave.

#6683 2 years ago

Take these posts elsewhere please, this is for listings

#6684 2 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

What are you listing?

#6685 2 years ago

I have midway/ Williams bad top arcade with 12 games if anyone interested. Cleveland area.

#6686 2 years ago
Quoted from jwalrath:

-jeff

I joined the cinci group about 13 years ago, with about 20 people. Now there are hundreds!

#6687 2 years ago

Hello All
I am interested in trading my Stern Star Wars Pro. Pics up in the market place. 225 plays. Not a scratch on it. Beautiful. Never any issues. Can add funds if needed. Let me know Ty

George

#6688 2 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

You don’t like my humor? I think your comment was great, actually. But since you decided to send me a PM calling me dumb….. I think you’re rather mean. Thanks

#6689 2 years ago

What are you listing?

What are you listing? I'm selling a Ripley's, hurry up and buy.

#6690 2 years ago

You don’t like my humor? I think your comment was great, actually. But since you decided to send me a PM calling me dumb….. I think you’re rather mean. Thanks

I even said please on my first post...
Many people explained this thread to you when you were a newb a couple years ago and we had to beat it into your brain. Don’t be/play dumb.

#6691 2 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

I even said please on my first post...
Many people explained this thread to you when you were a newb a couple years ago and we had to beat it into your brain. Don’t be/play dumb.

Is this thread still called, what’s for sale “in Ohio” right now?
Lol you’re a real piece of work. I’ll see you at Pincinnati. Maybe you could explain it to me verbally.
I see your posts on pinside, you rarely have a nice thing to say.

Please use the ignore feature that pinside offers so that you don’t have to read my stupid posts.
(I also have said Please) and I’ll add a “thank you” too.

#6693 2 years ago

Anyone traveling east through WV this week? I acquired a Data East Star Wars and am deciding whether to sell outright or have it delivered.

Would be picked up in Martinsburg and brought to NJ.

#6694 2 years ago

My Twilight Zone has been listed.

I’d trade it straight up for a local Godzilla LE.

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Game is in excellent condition. Original unfaded cabinet. Excellent original playfield. Upgrades include: Pinsound Plus with 5 different audio mixes. Pinball Pro Speakers w...”
2021-10-30
Solon, OH
10,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 1821 times

#6695 2 years ago

Arcade1Up AFM with all 30 games loaded and upgraded to tempered glass. Just dropped the price to $550:

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Arcade1Up AFM edition. Update installed and modded to all 30 tables. Haptic mod completed (

). Plexiglass replaced with tempered glass (hu...”

2021-09-19
Hilliard, OH
550 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 241 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6696 2 years ago
Quoted from PlanetExpress:

Arcade1Up AFM with all 30 games loaded and upgraded to tempered glass. Just dropped the price to $550:

Other - For Sale

Arcade1Up - Attack from Mars

“Arcade1Up AFM edition.

Update installed and modded to all 30 tables. Haptic mod completed ( ). Plexiglass replaced with tempered glass (hu...”

8 days ago

Hilliard, OH

550 (OBO)

PlanetExpress

I’d buy this but it’s too far for me to drive right now!

#6697 2 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

I’d buy this but it’s too far for me to drive right now!

Wish I could deliver for a chance to play Ultraman at Southland Lanes, but I can’t travel right now.

#6698 2 years ago

greetings, I'm in Michigan right now.

I'm looking for a collectors quality

-Flintstones
-Embryon
-Nine Ball
-Johnny Mnemonic

with me I have a huo LOTR LE with a color dmd and upgraded audio for trade if you're interested.

can meet at VFW this weekend or expo end of October.

tyty

#6699 2 years ago

I will be listing a very modded Iron Maiden pro machine that's HUO this weekend. Located in Fort Wayne, IN but could get it to Ohio for the right trade. I'm only looking to trade it at this time.

Added over 3 years ago:

Traded

#6700 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Wizard of Oz R R Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Time to move some games. This game is in perfect shape. Several mods uninstalled and Butch Peel‘s amazing manual go with it. Less than 400 plays.”
2021-09-29
Canfield, OH
12,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 1856 times

Getting ready to list a Grand Lizard w Hardtop and new cabinet too.

There are 9,483 posts in this topic. You are on page 134 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/134 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.