FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,484 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 190.
#601 9 years ago

I would aso be interested in a mustang, and CFTBL as well.

#602 9 years ago

Most of the games are a little more than i want to pay. But Black Hole for $650. I am sure it needs some work...

cleveland.craigslist.org link

#603 9 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

I would aso be interested in a mustang, and CFTBL as well.

Looks like a lot of people are looking for a Mustang, you may have to go NIB if you want one or wait 6 months to a year for owners to get tired of theirs. I know my Pro isn't going anywhere.

#604 9 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

Most of the games are a little more than i want to pay. But Black Hole for $650. I am sure it needs some work...

Sent the seller an email about some of the games. Hopefully they're in decent condition.

#605 9 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

Wait until you see how much work all of the machines need. The black hole is pretty close to dumpster material. The star god is in really great condition though and he had it at 1500 before Which is almost doable.

#606 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Looks like a lot of people are looking for a Mustang, you may have to go NIB if you want one or wait 6 months to a year for owners to get tired of theirs. I know my Pro isn't going anywhere.

Its okay about waiting. I am in no rush really. I don't mind having the congo in a spot, I would just prefer trade it for something I want more than outright selling it off then having to go through the trouble of finding another title.

Quoted from nikpinball:

Wait until you see how much work all of the machines need. The black hole is pretty close to dumpster material. The star god is in really great condition though and he had it at 1500 before Which is almost doable.

the backglass on his star god is flaking moderately. Certainly not worth half of his 1500 price tag let alone the price jump. I will also agree that all his games are pretty rough, though the segasa pole position intrigues me, its not worth half of what he is asking

#607 9 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Sent the seller an email about some of the games. Hopefully they're in decent condition.

Yeah that seller is alright but is known to leave out some finer details and some games are beat/need work

But he is a nice guy and i was overall happy with the game i got from him a while ago

#608 9 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

I've looked most of them over and can let you know what I saw Jeffery.

The Black Hole is such a bummer because it needs work to basically all of it. The upper playfield has lots of wear. Big sections are chipped off. If I remember correctly some of the boards weren't there and I'm not sure if Bryan had spares to put in there. The cabinet is very rough too. The center disc was either missing or was missing a motor for it.

The Star God looked pretty good to me but he didn't want to sell it for less than $1500. I would have probably taken it if was under 1k.

Sharpshooter was all there and booted up but it has some funky playfield chips that were repainted. They did an okay job on color matching but didn't fill the chips in so it has a strange texture that is sure to wear quickly.

I like seller Bryan. He priced everything in that craigslist ad with a lot of wiggle room but if you are going to pick something up from him I would expect to do a lot of work on the game.

#609 9 years ago

Pole Position was missing rubbers and pretty dirty but looked complete. When we turned it on I remember it having some trouble either booting up or with the displays but all of the switches and coils seemed to be working correctly.

He was getting some parts for the Shadow when I was down there last. It didn't have the lower ramp and diverter and may have been missing some other small things. The habitrails were rusty which had me concerned so I didn't really look into it more.

Breakshot needed a plunger and probably minor work and cleaning. It has an alternate translite in it because he couldn't find a NOS one. I didn't turn it on but he said it worked.

I can't remember the details on any of the others.

#610 9 years ago

Alright. Black Hole and Shadow sound too rough for me, but Breakshot doesn't seem too bad. I'll have to check the Breakshot out in person and to play it a bit in order to get a good idea of condition, though. Also I know Don has some NOS translites for some of the Capcom games, so I'll have to ask if he has one for Breakshot.

Thanks for the heads up about the condition on those.

#611 9 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Alright. Black Hole and Shadow sound too rough for me, but Breakshot doesn't seem too bad. I'll have to check the Breakshot out in person and to play it a bit in order to get a good idea of condition, though. Also I know Don has some NOS translites for some of the Capcom games, so I'll have to ask if he has one for Breakshot.

I should have mentioned that the seller is a nice guy. The breakshot isn't too far from being playable and neither is pole position which had display issues and needed some love all around. Sharpshooter didn't load a game and we were worried about getting parts because of it being an off brand machine, the art is sweet on it. I didn't notice star gods backglass probably because I was very drawn to the playfield.

#612 9 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

I cant imagine why breakshot wouldn't be one the capcoms he would have.

#613 9 years ago

Here are some pics I have of it.

The damage is on the right side of the glass in the pinks. There are some other spots as well that Re not viewable from these pictures.

image.jpgimage.jpg
image-852.jpgimage-852.jpg
image-583.jpgimage-583.jpg
image-463.jpgimage-463.jpg
image-565.jpgimage-565.jpg

#614 9 years ago

Man that artwork is rad on that machine.

#615 9 years ago

The damage is on the right side of the glass in the pinks. There are some other spots as well that Re not viewable from these pictures.

Holy cats!
What is that ?!?!
12 drops?
2 mid-PF spinners?
-mof

#616 9 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Holy cats!
What is that ?!?!
12 drops?
2 mid-PF spinners?
-mof

wow. didn't see all the ones that were down at the top. I thought that was wasted space until now. Man I want that game.

#617 9 years ago

I count drop target banks as "1 shot" (1 thing "to do") -- and I have never in my life seen a solid state with fewer than 7 shots.

This has: 4 shots ?!?! I can't help but imagine that there are some major design flaws going on here. but SHEESH it's a great looker. Any vids of the action? I can't find any on Youtube.

-mof

#618 9 years ago
Quoted from mof:

I count drop target banks as "1 shot" (1 thing "to do") -- and I have never in my life seen a solid state with fewer than 7 shots.
This has: 4 shots ?!?! I can't help but imagine that there are some major design flaws going on here. but SHEESH it's a great looker. Any vids of the action? I can't find any on Youtube.
-mof

I'm sure the gameplay is on par with Meteor or any of the old Sterns. The Zaccaria's have a pretty amazing visual appeal as compared to a lot of the other early solid states.

#619 9 years ago

Bit of a drive for some of us....but I'd love another Hollywood Heat to be in Ohio. Right now 1 day left, no bidders and at $325.

ebay.com link: Hollywood Heat Pinball Game

Buy it, fix it, then sell it to me in a few months!!

#620 9 years ago

==Not mine++

Project Bobby Orr. Playfield needs a decent amount of re-doing but functional other than "The solenoid for the goal pop up needs replaced. Other than that, some light bulbs and a new battery for the high score memory. I just replaced all the rubber bouncers in it about 2 years ago so they are in great shape. Just needs a good cleaning."

he wants $700. I'll pass with the PF but could be a nice candidate for a re-theme.

columbus.craigslist.org link

image2.jpegimage2.jpeg image1.jpegimage1.jpeg
#621 9 years ago

Not mine.

Argosy by Williams 4 player GREAT ORIGINAL condition. @ $ 750.00
Groovy by Gottlieb 4 player great condition. @ $ 750.00
Pat Hand by Williams 4 player fair condition. @ $ 500.00
Phoenix by Williams 4 player very nice condition. @ $ 750.00

#622 9 years ago

I'm kicking around the idea of trading my White Water for a Creature.

It's complete w/ topper, nice PF, plays great.

If you have a Creech, PM me and we'll talk. Not looking for a cash sale at this time.

#623 9 years ago

This HUO SM (not mine) in Westerville has been re-listed on eBay a few times, looks sweet but out of my price range for an SM. ebay.com link: itm

#624 9 years ago

There's a way better one out by Youngstown for $50 more

youngstown.craigslist.org link

#625 9 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

This HUO SM (not mine) in Westerville has been re-listed on eBay a few times, looks sweet but out of my price range for an SM. ebay.com link

That's crazy pricing -

#626 9 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

That's crazy pricing -

I didn't want to get blasted for being the "price police" but I couldn't agree more. I sent what I thought was a very fair offer the first time it was listed but he declined it.

#627 9 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

I didn't want to get blasted for being the "price police" but I couldn't agree more. I sent what I thought was a very fair offer the first time it was listed but he declined it.

You can get a BSM for that price these days.

#628 9 years ago

Anyone have a lead on a Dracula, WCS 94, Johnny Mnemonic, or possibly Junk Yard?

#629 9 years ago

Ask NPO about his BSD

#630 9 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Ask NPO about his BSD

I got NPO's BSD. But if he gets rid of any of his other game don't hesitate he's a great honest seller.

Also WierPinball i've played some games you've sold and just WOW very top notch, from what i've seen i would not hesitate buying from you either

#632 9 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Anyone have a lead on a Dracula, WCS 94, Johnny Mnemonic, or possibly Junk Yard?

Johnny Mnemonic

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-jm-johnny-mnemonic-1

#633 9 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Not too far away from us......well not CRAZY far. And a new guy....but worth calling maybe

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/17174

#634 9 years ago

This could be a decent deal for someone if the guy is willing to haggle.

dayton.craigslist.org link

#635 9 years ago

Hello all! New to the site, but have been lurking for the past week or so. As a kid in the mid 90's I played pinball on a semi regular basis and have just recently gotten the itch to play more. I am looking to purchase my first pin ever and am thinking right around $2k (give or take) is a good starting point. I have a fairly good idea what I can expect at that price point and am prepared to use as much patience I can muster in the meantime while finding the right buy.

With that said, if any of you have suggestions or tips for a first time buyer I am all ears! Any help is greatly appreciated. Being located in NE Ohio, I will definitely keep an eye out here for any potential buying opportunities that arise. If you are looking to sell in the future and are near the area please keep me in mind!

Perhaps a bit offtopic, but where does everyone like to go (outside of your personal collection) to play around the area? 16 Bit bar in Lakewood seems to have a steady rotation of top rated pins.

#636 9 years ago

Get ready, these babies multiply. Welcome! I have heard nothing but good things about 16-bit. Not sure of other locations up there.

#637 9 years ago
Quoted from PinballNewb:

Perhaps a bit offtopic, but where does everyone like to go (outside of your personal collection) to play around the area? 16 Bit bar in Lakewood seems to have a steady rotation of top rated pins.

A few great places to play in the area

Kidforce Collectibles (Berea) - 20 games
Happy Dog (Cleveland) - 5 games
Euclid Tavern (Cleveland) - 5 games
Mahall's 20 Lanes (Lakewood) - 4 games
Superelectric (Cleveland) - 25+ games *Only open third Friday every month*
B-Side (Cleveland) - 10 games

Check pinballmap.com/cleveland for game lists and other locations

#638 9 years ago

Woohoo, another new guy! I think what I'm going to do is wait a bit and go to the pinball show next month. We'll walk around, play some games, and see what we really like before jumping in too deep. And who knows, maybe something good is for sale or comes up at the auction.

http://www.ohiopinballshow.com

#639 9 years ago
Quoted from PinballNewb:

Hello all! New to the site, but have been lurking for the past week or so. As a kid in the mid 90's I played pinball on a semi regular basis and have just recently gotten the itch to play more. I am looking to purchase my first pin ever and am thinking right around $2k (give or take) is a good starting point. I have a fairly good idea what I can expect at that price point and am prepared to use as much patience I can muster in the meantime while finding the right buy.
With that said, if any of you have suggestions or tips for a first time buyer I am all ears! Any help is greatly appreciated. Being located in NE Ohio, I will definitely keep an eye out here for any potential buying opportunities that arise. If you are looking to sell in the future and are near the area please keep me in mind!

Wait until the Ohio show.

Also kidsforce collectibles is the closest good place to you to play pinball. Its in Berea.

#640 9 years ago

I've had a deal fall through twice on facebook in the last two days.. I have one other person who has until today to contact me, and if not, these are available. I got these from a friend in Canada, came from an operator's warehouse, who passed away. Neither he or I have tried to attach the heads or plug them in, sold as is untested. Black knight, mylar playfield, looks really good. Backglass sucks, also missing 2 displays, power board is laying inside the cabinet. Flash Gordon, Playfield is a bit rough, so is the backglass, has all boards. Mr n Ms pacman X2 1 has a mylar playfield in really good shape, 1 does not. 1 head is complete with boards/displays, and a nice 9.5/10 backglass. The other head is missing dispays and no keys to get into the head. only have 1 set of legs between the 4. There are 3 mr n ms pacs in the pics, I sold one to a friend of mine. 4 pins for 2K, I think it's fair for the condition. I'm located in Northwest Ohio, zip is 43457 I can email more pics if needed. SAM_0400.JPGSAM_0400.JPGSAM_0401.JPGSAM_0401.JPGSAM_0402.JPGSAM_0402.JPG

#641 9 years ago

additional pics

SAM_0403.JPGSAM_0403.JPG SAM_0404.JPGSAM_0404.JPG SAM_0413.JPGSAM_0413.JPG SAM_0414.JPGSAM_0414.JPG SAM_0410.JPGSAM_0410.JPG
#643 9 years ago

ThunderhorseCNC im interested, i sent you a PM

#644 9 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Just sold my junkyard last week...$2800

#645 9 years ago

If you want to take a trip to Akron, Stonehedge Family fun center has 22 pins including the new WWE pinball and the Walking Dead.You can check the game list on the pin map here. Also the new MMR will be there within the next two weeks I was told Im in the first batch of games.

#646 9 years ago

Kidforce has a really nice lineup and the pins play well. Enjoyed trying out the walking dead recently and the games are kept really nice!

#647 9 years ago

Im heading up to Cleveland next Friday, the 13th to pick up some beer at Fatheads. Anyone got anything they want to get rid of while Im up there? Im looking for Theater of Magic, Tales of Arabian Nights, Road Show, White Water, stuff like that. Let me know.

Thanks.

#648 9 years ago

the 4 pins I posted are 2K for all 4, won't separate.

#649 9 years ago

Thank you all for the welcomes and local pinball suggestions. I will definitely have to scope out Kidforce Collectibles. Right now I'm planning on hitting up the show next month pending a potential overseas business trip. Sounds like a great opportunity to see and learn a lot!

#650 9 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Just sold my junkyard last week...$2800

Thats not much of a lead, lol.

There are 9,484 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.