FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,486 posts in this topic. You are on page 125 of 190.
#6201 3 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

No disrespect but your commenting style seem to be in a
“in your face style of comment” which is fine if that is what you are trying to convey. Your avatar photo also has that “ in your face” kind of attitude in your look.
That’s it! I was kind of amused by seeing this correlation between your commenting style and the look of your face in your avatar.

Seems a little judge mental on your part. It’s blog of comments. To make a personal attack and say “no disrespect” is disingenuous. Thanks for the feedback, I will remove my real photo and hide behind a picture of a toy.

#6202 3 years ago
Quoted from alexanr1:

Seems a little judge mental on your part. It’s blog of comments. To make a personal attack and say “no disrespect” is disingenuous. Thanks for the feedback, I will remove my real photo and hide behind a picture of a toy.

LOL you were by no means attacked. You may feel attacked. So, if you feel attacked, I’m sorry. I’ll crawl back behind my toy.

#6203 3 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Alien Poker for sale or trade.

That's a nice looking AP.

#6204 3 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:Mine is also the pinstar. All I have is the playfield to start with. Eventually getting a scan of 1 plastic and a scan of the glass so I can get one made would be ideal. I am also working on piecing together a Bullseye 301
Where are you in your process with your Gamatron?

There is a gamatron on location here in Pittsburgh. Played it this past saturday. For longest time I walked by this game. Then one day I gave it a shot and it made it's way into my must play rotation when I visit.

#6205 3 years ago
Quoted from Mtkst19:

There is a gamatron on location here in Pittsburgh. Played it this past saturday. For longest time I walked by this game. Then one day I gave it a shot and it made it's way into my must play rotation when I visit.

Where in town is Gamatron? Would love to drop some quarters in it.

#6206 3 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

There was one at Pinball Perfection the last time I was there a couple of years ago.

#6207 3 years ago

JP Pro up for sale or trade near Dayton...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Up for sale or trade is my Stern Jurassic Park Pro. I am the first owner, and this game won the Stern lottery in that it doesn't have any clearcoat defects. Cliffy's were install...”
2021-04-01
Sugarcrk Township, OH
5,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 818 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6208 3 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

I am still interested in acquiring a Super Chexx. I have plenty of machines I would be interested in putting up for trade bait (+/- cash), so let me know if you might be interested

I sold my original one to a buddy a while ago but he is thinking about getting another pin so I'll see what he thinks about getting with you... might work out.

#6209 3 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

Ska is correct. Pinball perfection.

It's in same row as totan/t2/bop.

If you are playing bride of pinbot turn around and there is gamatron

Friday 7-10 for $12. saturday is 12-5 for $15. No quarters all games on freeplay.

I'll likly be there this Saturday myself.

#6210 3 years ago

Have a TSPP looking to trade toward

Stranger Things Premium
AIQ premium
Dialed In LE

Located in Pittsburgh. Could work out something for next week's show too

#6211 3 years ago

I have a Houdini I am looking to trade +/- cash for a Stranger Things premium, a Turtles pro or premium, an Avengers pro or premium, or EHOH premium. I am in the Pittsburgh area (20 minutes north of downtown).

The Houdini has magic glass, shaker motor, real knocker, upgrade power supply and AP art blades. The company installed everything at the factory before shipping it to me in December 2019. It has the 2nd most recent code (I have not updated to the recent release a few weeks ago). There are approximately 360 plays on Houdini. You may have seen the add a week ago.

Let me know if you are interested. I will be happy to send lots of pics.

#6212 3 years ago

I thought you sold it?

#6214 3 years ago

Long shot

Does anyone have a big bowler spare throwing lane they don't need or want to sell ? United or chi coin would work.

This is the front half of the lane by the coin box 8 ft

Pm me if you do

1 week later
#6215 3 years ago

Looking for my next pin. Come get my cash before my wife does. Aiq pre, wonka se, octoberfest, turtles or stranger things pro or pre, maybe a tz or afm se. what’s out there Ohio???

#6216 3 years ago
Quoted from Lemank:

Looking for my next pin. Come get my cash before my wife does. Aiq pre, wonka se, octoberfest, turtles or stranger things pro or pre, maybe a tz or afm se. what’s out there Ohio???

We seem to be in the same boat. lol

#6217 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man Archived
Routed - fresh off route - “Here I have a Spider-Man from the original run. I just brought this in off route. Everything seems to be working as it should. Looking to sell or possibly trade for something else....”
2021-04-11
Parma, OH
4,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 444 times

Spider-Man for sale in Parma Ohio. Open to maybe trades.

#6218 3 years ago
Quoted from Lemank:

n. Come get my cash before my wife does. Aiq pre, wonka se, octoberfest,

I know you Ohio guys get a little cranky when Marylanders chime in but I’ve come out your way many times for that “must have” pin. I have an Oktoberfest that is better than new; shaker, knocker, side art, topper and brand new AP created topper light kit installed as well.

I’m not actively selling but always willing to listen to offers I can’t refuse.

#6219 3 years ago

Looking for a wonka LE. PM if interested in selling. Trades include loaded IMDN pro, only owner, bought a few months ago.

#6220 3 years ago

Come back to the club!

Quoted from delt31:

Looking for a wonka LE. PM if interested in selling. Trades include loaded IMDN pro, only owner, bought a few months ago.

#6221 3 years ago

Any EM rifle games in the area available, haunted house, twin pirates or wild kingdom?

#6222 3 years ago

Thinking of selling HUO RFM

Quoted from tdiddy:

Any EM rifle games in the area available, haunted house, twin pirates or wild kingdom?

I've been looking for haunted house for some time - I've only been able to find pretty ratty examples.

#6223 3 years ago

Looking for Alice Cooper have cash .

#6224 3 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a Deadpool Pro?

#6225 3 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

There were a couple project gun games for sale at the PinBrew fest last weekend. But not sure who it was that was selling them. He had a huge booth full of project games and used parts.
Maybe someone knows who it was.

#6226 3 years ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

There were a couple project gun games for sale at the PinBrew fest last weekend. But not sure who it was that was selling them. He had a huge booth full of project games and used parts.

That was Jeff Moorhead with all that stuff

#6227 3 years ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

I wanted that Time Zone he had, if I didn’t just buy a project Strato-Flite the day before that game would’ve been in line for a restoration

#6228 3 years ago

HUO Tron with mods.

Looking to trade for a WOZ RR or EC

#6229 3 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

I wanted that Time Zone he had, if I didn’t just buy a project Strato-Flite the day before that game would’ve been in line for a restoration

I was on the fence for a couple days on that FishTales that he had sitting there. Of course when I went back to make an offer and pull the trigger......it was gone.

#6230 3 years ago

looking for something around 5k ,could go slightly higher for the right title.top of the list would be Aerosmith,Mustang,DP,IM,SM...

#6231 3 years ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

I was on the fence for a couple days on that FishTales that he had sitting there. Of course when I went back to make an offer and pull the trigger......it was gone.

How much was it

#6232 3 years ago

Had 1500.00 on it, but he said to make an offer.
But..... its was in pretty bad shape. Missing half the boards, a decent amount of game specific parts not there, faded cabinet, no legs or glass (BG & PF).

#6233 3 years ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

Had 1500.00 on it, but he said to make an offer.
But..... its was in pretty bad shape. Missing half the boards, a decent amount of game specific parts not there, faded cabinet, no legs or glass (BG & PF).

I think everyone there was thinking about that game ha. The problem was unless you had alot of the parts you'd probably end up putting more into it than you'd ever see again.

#6234 3 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

I think everyone there was thinking about that game ha. The problem was unless you had alot of the parts you'd probably end up putting more into it than you'd ever see again.

I looked at it as well. I believe I have 95% of the missing parts for it other than the translight. I didnt look it over that close for everything that it needed. I just couldn't pull the trigger 1) I have a FT all ready and 2) Im still looking back at the 90's pricing that I used to get Im getting over it though....slowly.

#6235 3 years ago
Quoted from MrCleanHead:

I looked at it as well. I believe I have 95% of the missing parts for it other than the translight. I didnt look it over that close for everything that it needed. I just couldn't pull the trigger 1) I have a FT all ready and 2) Im still looking back at the 90's pricing that I used to get Im getting over it though....slowly.

Ha don't blame you there, especially if you already have one. I don't mind a project but that was not a quick weekend fix for sure. You gotta factor your time into the equation too...at some point it's cheaper just to buy one working ha.

#6236 3 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Ha don't blame you there, especially if you already have one. I don't mind a project but that was not a quick weekend fix for sure. You gotta factor your time into the equation too...at some point it's cheaper just to buy one working ha.

Or you have really low self-worth, don’t value your time and spend countless hours reviving it. That’s not me, but it must be for whoever picked it up.

#6237 3 years ago

Those projects usually are not worth the hassle

#6238 3 years ago

My brother and nephew now want to buy their first pins. $2500-$4000 budget and they are looking for Bally/Williams DMD machines in the Dayton/Ohio area.

#6239 3 years ago

Letting go of my GoTG next week after my wife plays it over the weekend. She wants to give it a going away spanking

#6240 3 years ago

I have a few games available for trade or sale. I am looking specifically for either a Gottlieb Excalibur or a JJP GNR LE in trade. Otherwise, cash on the glass only.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Theatre of Magic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale or trade is my rebuilt, fully working Theatre of Magic. The game was just disassembled to a bare playfield with every part cleaned, polished and rebuilt prior to reass...”
2021-04-17
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 380 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Totem Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is an above average Totem. The playfield and cabinet are very nice. The backglass shows minor wear in the red "TOTEM" letters. The game needs one drop target reset coil...”
2021-04-17
Pittsburgh, PA
1,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 289 times
Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “For trade is a first-run Tron. It has the screened cabinet and 3D translite. All inserts are premium LEDs. The backglass has an LED tube installed as well. The game plays erro...”
2021-04-17
Pittsburgh, PA
Trade
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 498 times

#6241 3 years ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

We seem to be in the same boat. lol

Probably just great taste in games

#6242 3 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

I don't know about anyone else, and I am far from OCD, but just one difficult to find (of unobtainium) part can irritate me. And when you have to bite it and pay through the nose when there's only one you can find.

#6243 3 years ago

Thinking about trading my Jurassic Park pro for another stern pro. Anyone interested?

#6244 3 years ago

Hello everyone.

Actively looking to sell or trade TSPP.

Games on the shortlist:
The Flintstones
STTNG
Roadshow
Possibly Ghostbusters
Bride of Pinbot?
Or any other games, open to offers

Located about 30min SE of Indianapolis. 1hr from Cincinnati.

#6245 3 years ago

I will be listing a super clean Tales From The Crypt tonight in marketplace that’s100% working with a color dmd. Located in Fort Wayne, IN

#6246 3 years ago

Looking for the following. Ready to buy.

Bram Stoker's Dracula
Creature from the Black Lagoon
Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle

#6247 3 years ago
Quoted from Drussksu:

Thinking about trading my Jurassic Park pro for another stern pro. Anyone interested?

Interested

#6248 3 years ago

Just posted Beatles Gold.

#6249 3 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Just posted Beatles Gold.

Looks awesome. Wish I had the money.

#6250 3 years ago

I'm looking for a Bally Spectrum if anyone has one that they are willing to part with.

There are 9,486 posts in this topic. You are on page 125 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/125?hl=delt31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.