FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,481 posts in this topic. You are on page 123 of 190.
#6101 3 years ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

Didn't you see the post by "grantopia" above ? Sounds like what you are looking for.

Not really considering selling and no real interest in vids anymore for me unfortunately.

#6102 3 years ago

Reduced price on my Avengers IQ Pro. Lots of back and forth with offers, but nothing finalized. So I lowered the price to get it more in line with what it looks like other HOU 2019/2020 Sterns seem to be sale pending for right now. Thanks! Kevin

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Price Reduced. Would prefer a trade, but would also sell outright. HUO Avengers IQ Pro. Stern side art blades and a cliffy shooter lane protector. About 300 plays. No playfield i...”
2021-02-19
Mansfield, OH
5,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 1268 times

#6103 3 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Not really considering selling and no real interest in vids anymore for me unfortunately.

Ok.

#6104 3 years ago

I am thinking of trading my Bally X's and O's for a a project solid state pinball (I actually like working on games more than playing them) If you've got a project solid state game and are in a reasonable travel distance PM me. The Xs and Os is fully working and in very good condition (new rubber, pop caps, good displays). It's a ready to play game and an odd duck for those that might be looking for one. Cash value is probably about $1200.

#6105 3 years ago

I'm looking to free up a lot of space.

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “For sale is a project Gottlieb Strikes & Spares which has been disassembled, cleaned and rebuilt. This game sat in a warehouse for a long time and was partially flooded at some...”
2021-02-23
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 372 times
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is my fully rebuilt Street Fighter 2. This is one of the nicest Street Fighters I have seen. The car in the lower playfield is perfect; it has no cracks or damage of any k...”
2021-02-18
Pittsburgh, PA
2,650 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 352 times
Machine - For Sale
Stargate Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is my fully rebuilt Stargate. The game was just torn down to a bare playfield, polished and rebuilt. The skill shot ramp was replaced and flame polished. All metal wire...”
2021-02-18
Pittsburgh, PA
3,150 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 480 times

#6106 3 years ago

Any IM , MET, or WCS for sale ?

#6107 3 years ago

Other - For Sale
“Looking to sell a pair of linked California Speeds. One is a dedicated cabinet and one is a conversion. The conversion does not have the shifter, but the game auto selects automati...”
2021-02-26
Springfield, OH
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 431 times
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “GOTLE #517. I'm the original owner. Game plays great. Has shaker, speaker lights with dragon acrylics, interior cabinet art installed, color dmd (installed, just not in pics). St...”
2021-08-08
Springfield, OH
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 1807 times
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “First owner Maiden premium, low plays. Plays great. No issues. Pin Monk gels for inserts (all but mummy) Anubis 3-D figure Shaker Speaker lights (just added) Gold armor with lolli...”
2021-02-26
Springfield, OH
7,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 516 times
Machine - For Sale
As is - “New in box premium. Also have illuminated shooter rod, side art blades and uv kit. Not looking to ship.”
2021-02-26
Springfield, OH
7,900 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 2340 times

Also have a WCS, Rollergames, and possibly a BOP. Ads this weekend.

#6108 3 years ago

Does anyone have a Fire Island slot machine they'd sell?

#6109 3 years ago

Anyone want a decent Laser War for $1500? It only had one issue prior to moving it to my new game room (a sticky right flipper than needs a new sleeve/rebuildilding), but now the GI seems out as well. Cabinet is decent - top lock was literally cut out, but not visible when machine is set up. Battery holder installed and boards look clean. Playfield pretty nice as well, and backglass is perfect. Can bring up to garage for very easy load up.

https://imgur.com/gallery/bEfIzXH

Will also be listing a pretty rare Zacarria Aerobatics if interested.

#6110 3 years ago

To preface this, I'm sorry for the rant. I'm just so confused on what happened to standard human decensy that I feel compelled to write something here.

I was contacted by a very enthusiastic pinsider (EMpins16) whom wanted to purchase one of my games. We set up a time this morning for him to check it out and take it home. We confirmed said time last night, and I made plans with my wife to get out of the house this morning. My machine is located at a friend's place around 40 miles away, so I hopped in the car to meet him there. 30 minutes roll past the time we spoke about meeting, and I try and reach out to him to know his status. I see, very oddly, that he has inactivated his account on Pinside today, and failed to respond to any of my messages.

I completely understand if you change your mind or get cold feet about a deal - that's normal. But to not extend the curtesy of telling me beforehand, and wasting my time (3 hours with driving and waiting) is a really crappy thing to do. On top of it, I missed my daughter's first swim lesson this morning for this, which makes me feel worse

/Rant over. Thanks for listening

#6111 3 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Thanks for listening

Wow. That sucks. I PMd him for making a possible deal but he declined. I guess I am glad that's as far as that went.

#6112 3 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

To preface this, I'm sorry for the rant. I'm just so confused on what happened to standard human decensy that I feel compelled to write something here.
I was contacted by a very enthusiastic pinsider (EMpins16) whom wanted to purchase one of my games. We set up a time this morning for him to check it out and take it home. We confirmed said time last night, and I made plans with my wife to get out of the house this morning. My machine is located at a friend's place around 40 miles away, so I hopped in the car to meet him there. 30 minutes roll past the time we spoke about meeting, and I try and reach out to him to know his status. I see, very oddly, that he has inactivated his account on Pinside today, and failed to respond to any of my messages.
I completely understand if you change your mind or get cold feet about a deal - that's normal. But to not extend the curtesy of telling me beforehand, and wasting my time (3 hours with driving and waiting) is a really crappy thing to do. On top of it, I missed my daughter's first swim lesson this morning for this, which makes me feel worse
/Rant over. Thanks for listening

I think he has some issues. Didn’t make a lot of friends on here. Troll type

#6113 3 years ago

Happy Monday folks!

Currently looking for:
WOZ (not YBR)

Nice examples only of the following:
Abracadabra
Barracora
Centaur
Funhouse

Cheers!

#6114 3 years ago

Hey gang. curious if anyone picked up that wwfrr from empins16? he was selling a couple games and now account inactivated by user?

#6115 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

Hey gang. curious if anyone picked up that wwfrr from empins16? he was selling a couple games and now account inactivated by user?

Did you read post 6110?

#6116 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

Sounds like you got lucky.

#6118 3 years ago

Ahhh I did not see that. We started talking through text and told him I wanted it and would come get it over the weekend. Tried to set up something since I am 4 hours each way to go pick it up but then he ghosted me.

#6119 3 years ago

1977 Bally Bobby Orr Power Play - Beautiful example, everything works as it should . Backglass is a 9, no flaking. LEDs through out. Playfield is 7.5, super bands, no broken plastics, cabinet is in great shape . New Alltek board. Some new pin score displays, Bally manual.

Listing for a buddy of mine - he has had the pin in his collection for six years. Located in Caledonia, OH - Easy Loading 1st floor by door. $2,600 OBO - Call or text Greg at 740-341-4850.

#6120 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

Ahhh I did not see that. We started talking through text and told him I wanted it and would come get it over the weekend. Tried to set up something since I am 4 hours each way to go pick it up but then he ghosted me.

wayout440 why the down vote? was just saying what happened in my conversation with the guy was. Trying to inform more about the guy not bashing him.

#6121 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:wayout440 why the down vote? was just saying what happened in my conversation with the guy was. Trying to inform more about the guy not bashing him.

I’ve seen Some people downvote based off the post which isn’t really right. Probably why Facebook added the extra stuff like mad, care, laugh along with thumbs up and down. I saw a post a while ago where someone posted something about an issue and people down voted it because that person got so screwed over. So they didn’t like what happened to him not the post. He asked the same question

#6122 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

wayout440 why the down vote? was just saying what happened in my conversation with the guy was. Trying to inform more about the guy not bashing him.

I counter acted it for ya mate

#6123 3 years ago

My distributor has a Dale Jr. new in box for sale. He said $5000. Advise if interested.

#6124 3 years ago

This kind of behavior seems more common these days.

People ghosting and backing out of deals last minute. Sorry you went through that it’s very annoying and I dealt with this via another local recently.

Not sure if this empins was a scam or whatever but glad I didn’t deal with him.

#6125 3 years ago
Quoted from Hogey:

My distributor has a Dale Jr. new in box for sale. He said $5000. Advise if interested.

Shipped?

#6126 3 years ago

Thinking of trading my GNR SE towards newer stern. Iron Maiden, Avengers at the top of my list but happy to listen to all offers.

#6127 3 years ago
Quoted from Hogey:

If it's the same guy that posted it on FB, he has a ACDC BiB for 20k nib too!

#6128 3 years ago

Still have a BSD for trade, will try to get pics and an ad up this weekend, just haven't had time. Mainly looking for the 90s DMDs on my wishlist (Shadow, NGG, Jack Bot) or TWD. Would consider other B/W or Stern games or a few classic Bally titles (EBD, Centaur, players Fathom) but not much else super high on the priority list, feel free to let me know what you have. Can grab pics for serious interest before making an ad. Thanks!

#6129 3 years ago

Discounted shipping. I can check for you. I just sent you a PM

Tks

#6130 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

Sorry, fumbling fingers why using the phone. By the time I realized I had touched a downvote my screen changed and I could not find my way back. Totally unintentional.

#6131 3 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Sorry, fumbling fingers why using the phone. By the time I realized I had touched a downvote my screen changed and I could not find my way back. Totally unintentional.

Found it, downvote cleared. Now you owe me a deal. LOL.

#6132 3 years ago

Cow-lynn. - i downvoted you because you care about downvotes

#6133 3 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Found it, downvote cleared. Now you owe me a deal. LOL.

I know where you can get a sharpshooter 2 with a spot light topper cheap

#6134 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

I know where you can get a sharpshooter 2 with a spot light topper cheap

Spotlight topper is an understatement. Stage lighting led strobes

#6135 3 years ago

Does anyone have an SB100 sound board for sale or know of a replacement thanks

#6136 3 years ago

Thinking about adding a Beatles pin to the line up, just seeing if there were any leads or if someone was thinking of moving on from one. Also, not looking to mortgage the house so the gold version. LMK

.....also a Primus

#6137 3 years ago
Quoted from MrCleanHead:

Thinking about adding a Beatles pin to the line up, just seeing if there were any leads or if someone was thinking of moving on from one. Also, not looking to mortgage the house so the gold version. LMK
.....also a Primus

I’ll know next week if we want to sell ours. Second owner and it probably has 500 plays. I’d have to check and can take pics if we sell

#6138 3 years ago

Anyone thinking about selling a Deadpool Pro?

#6139 3 years ago
Quoted from MrCleanHead:

.....also a Primus

I’m thinking of selling mine... low plays first owner. I’ll check the game stats and let you know. It’s a great game and I know I’ll miss it.

#6140 3 years ago

Hello,

Anyone looking to sell an Indiana Jones by Williams?

It went from a pin I swore I would never own to one I want. Any leads appreciated.

#6141 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to freshen up the lineup and trade my BSD out for something else. Game is located just west of Cleveland, OH, 44126. Game works 100% and is fully LEDed. New DMD controller...”
2021-03-07
Fairview Park, OH
Trade
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 883 times
Contributed to Pinside

BSD listed up for trade, pics added.

#6142 3 years ago

Anyone have a guardians they want to sell?

#6143 3 years ago

just listed in marketplace... would love for an ohio pinball brother or sister to get it...

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/111625

and i think it would be a great addition to madcap... Deez LOL

#6144 3 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a WH2O?

#6145 3 years ago

Anyone have a super chexx that would be interested in trading for a pin?

#6146 3 years ago
Quoted from fxdwg:

just listed in marketplace... would love for an ohio pinball brother or sister to get it...
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/111625
and i think it would be a great addition to madcap... fattdirk LOL

I would love to add this to the line up but just got am avengers premium.

#6147 3 years ago

Looking to trade a lightly routed houdini < 1000 plays for a Stern pro preferably TMNT.
Has updated power supply, eos switches, shaker motor, wood ouiji thing.

#6148 3 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Looking to trade a lightly routed houdini < 1000 plays for a Stern pro preferably TMNT.
Has updated power supply, eos switches, shaker motor, wood ouiji thing.

So tempting. I just love my TMNT

#6149 3 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

So tempting. I just love my TMNT

I'll deliver

There are 9,481 posts in this topic. You are on page 123 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/123?hl=mrcleanhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.