FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,486 posts in this topic. You are on page 122 of 190.
#6051 3 years ago

Any super chexx available in the area ?

#6052 3 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Paul Drabik at wannapinball.com in NJ has one

#6053 3 years ago

Anyone have any cabaret arcade games they want to sell?

#6054 3 years ago

Yeah with covid and stay at home pins and games seem to be at a ultra premium.

There are still deals but they are gone in a hurry these days.

#6055 3 years ago
Quoted from Hogey:

My distributor called and advised that he has a new in box AIQ ready to ship in a few days. $7300 including shaker. Includes delivery to your local terminal.
Also will have a new in box JP Premium. Same deal. $7300 including shaker. PM me if interested.

Avengers is sold. JP Premium for delivery in March is available. Price is $7400 including shaker and shipping to most Midwest terminals. He advised that freight costs have caused the $100 increase. Still a great game at a great new in box price. Excellent dealer to work with.

#6056 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Price Reduced. Would prefer a trade, but would also sell outright. HUO Avengers IQ Pro. Stern side art blades and a cliffy shooter lane protector. About 300 plays. No playfield i...”
2021-02-19
Mansfield, OH
5,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 1268 times

Still have an Avengers IQ Pro for trade or sale. Just lowered the price a little. I’ve had some trade and cash offers, but nothing yet that made me jump on a deal.

I would like to get a Bally/Williams to add next to my Addams Family and Monster Bash. AFMr is my top want, but I’m open to any offers. Even open to some older Bally’s like fireball, EBD, Skateball, Elvira

Thanks

#6057 3 years ago

Any Bop's, Eatpm, Taxi or Bad Cats around for sale?

#6058 3 years ago

Looking for a few games, feel free to PM if you have any you'd consider selling.

Junkyard
Roadshow
Revenge from Mars
Getaway 2
The Flintstones

Possibly Whirlwind

Thanks

#6059 3 years ago

Looking to purchase an Oktoberfest. Have some games to trade also if needed.

#6060 3 years ago

Looking for an original Attack from Mars

#6061 3 years ago

Where can I get some pinball glass? .I would always get it at the shows...before covid

#6062 3 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

Where can I get some pinball glass? .I would always get it at the shows...before covid

There is a guy in Ohio on eBay that sells really reasonable, not sure how close he is to you. I recently bought from a local glass shop for $47.

#6063 3 years ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

There is a guy in Ohio on eBay that sells really reasonable, not sure how close he is to you. I recently bought from a local glass shop for $47.

Thanks I'll check the ebay guy

#6064 3 years ago

I’ve got one or two standard pieces of new glass that I’d sell

#6065 3 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

I’ve got one or two standard pieces of new glass that I’d sell

Pm sent

#6066 3 years ago

Trent @Tilt Amusements always seems to have some if you're near Columbus.

#6067 3 years ago

Let me know if you have a BM66 that you might be ready to part with.

Thanks you.

#6068 3 years ago

Looking for a WOZ. Anything but YBR version. Within 2 hours preferred unless you can deliver. I have a broken hand and shoulder at the moment so it would be very helpful! I’ll pay for delivery also.

Slide into my DM’s and tell me what you got.

#6069 3 years ago

Anyone selling a Wonka?

#6070 3 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

Try your local glass shops. But shop around, prices can be $28 to 75 a sheet. My local source is $28 in Brighton MI.

#6071 3 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

Try your local glass shops. But shop around, prices can be $28 to 75 a sheet. My local source is $28 in Brighton MI.

What place in brighton? My parents are in brighton, and for $28 I might as well pick up a few new sheets next time I'm out there..

#6072 3 years ago

Every glass shop around me gets tempered glass from outside the area so the prices are the same: about 70 a sheet. It's cheaper for me to order from Pinball Life.

Lame.

#6073 3 years ago

Looking for a nice Funhouse. Thanks

#6074 3 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Looking for a nice Funhouse. Thanks

Cheap one just popped up in NY

#6075 3 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Cheap one just popped up in NY

I’m a loser when it comes to travel. I like em’ close to home

#6076 3 years ago

Looking for a GOTLE, STLE, and (long shot) an EHOH LE. PM if you have something. Could trade if you’d rather. Thanks!

#6077 3 years ago

I do have a few extra sheets of Stern standard glass if anyone wants some. Cincinnati area.

#6078 3 years ago

If you buy something and need to let go of Dialed In let me know

#6079 3 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

If you buy something and need to let go of Dialed In let me know

a friend south of detroit is selling a dialed in,has very low plays since he pretty much only plays his machines if i stop by.

#6080 3 years ago

I am about at my wits end with the a lot reels on my whodunnit. The studded and act up. Working on them but can’t seem to source parts. It’s in beautiful shape otherwise. Would entertain an offer if someone is interested.

#6081 3 years ago

I was cleaning up my shop and I have a high-speed backglass. It's not perfect some of the art looks like its loose from the glass but still there. If someone wants it to practice repairing on it or maybe it's just better then what you got. Let me know. It's free. Thanks Tony. Pm me and I can send you a pic.

#6082 3 years ago
Quoted from Hench4Life:

What place in brighton? My parents are in brighton, and for $28 I might as well pick up a few new sheets next time I'm out there..

Henderson they have shops all over MIchigan

Auto glass shop in Berkley, Michigan
Address: 27501 Woodward Ave, Berkley, MI 48072
Hours: Open ⋅ Closes 5PM
Phone: (248) 543-4046

#6083 3 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/109640

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have a 1985 Sorcerer pinball. It has all new pinscore displays, all fully non ghosting LEDs, brand new plastics all around. New pinballs, new decals for targets and custom inse...”
2021-02-04
Tallmadge, OH
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 816 times

Price lowered.

#6084 3 years ago

Appreciate it might be too much of a haul for me to get up there.

Hope you are enjoying the metal cards! I recognize the name from your purchase a while back.

Quoted from Puffdanny:

a friend south of detroit is selling a dialed in,has very low plays since he pretty much only plays his machines if i stop by.

#6085 3 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

Appreciate it might be too much of a haul for me to get up there.
Hope you are enjoying the metal cards! I recognize the name from your purchase a while back.

yes i am and i have them on a bunch of my machines.

#6086 3 years ago

Considering trading my BSD out for something else. A few cosmetic issues but plays solid without issue. No interest in selling this time.

Mainly interested in other comparable games on my wishlist (NGG, RBION, Shadow - players games are fine by me) or routed/players TWD but will listen to other trade offers for 90s B/W games or maybe some system 11/Stern stuff. May be able to add some cash but nothing crazy right now. Send a pm if you have interest, thanks!

#6087 3 years ago

Looking for a project Flash Gordon.

#6088 3 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Considering trading my BSD out for something else. A few cosmetic issues but plays solid without issue. No interest in selling this time.
Mainly interested in other comparable games on my wishlist (NGG, RBION, Shadow - players games are fine by me) or routed/players TWD but will listen to other trade offers for 90s B/W games or maybe some system 11/Stern stuff. May be able to add some cash but nothing crazy right now. Send a pm if you have interest, thanks!

I got a Gophers...... gonna cost you some 11s though lol

#6089 3 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

I got a Gophers...... gonna cost you some 11s though lol

Ha! Can't bring myself to part with em!

#6090 3 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

I was cleaning up my shop and I have a high-speed backglass. It's not perfect some of the art looks like its loose from the glass but still there. If someone wants it to practice repairing on it or maybe it's just better then what you got. Let me know. It's free. Thanks Tony. Pm me and I can send you a pic.

PM'd ya

#6091 3 years ago

Still have a fully working Shaq dmd pinball

May trade for cash and ems

Pm me what you have open to other projects/possible arcades. Maybe a golden tee

Don't need to sell but tossing it out there
Very nice cabinet /pf. and leds in head

#6092 3 years ago

WTB hobbit for the kids. They're not digging MMR royale so I can offer that up as a trade cash to me. Cash works as well. PM if interested.

#6093 3 years ago

Looking to buy a nice Deadly Weapon, Hoops or Operation Thunder within 8hrs or so of Pittsburgh.

#6094 3 years ago

Looking for a WCS, Fish tales around Ohio . Would prefer to buy , but do have a few things for trade possibly . DE Royal Rumble that needs work , fully working NFL blitz gold etc . I’d be interested in other games as well , let me know what you have

#6095 3 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Sick of seeing my grand champ?

#6096 3 years ago
Quoted from timtim:

Sick of seeing my grand champ?

Psh, you were drunk so that doesn't even count. Also talked myself off the ledge and just keeping it lol.

#6097 3 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

I have a nice one and it will go with an additional NOS Labatt’s tournament ice surface! Only problem is with the snow it is locked in until we get some melting as the top can go up the stairs through the house but the base has to go out the side door & up through the yard!

#6098 3 years ago

Anyone interested in an inspected 1982 porshe 928 that runs perfectly..id like to trade it for a pinball ..I ran out of garage space..its for sale locally for 7995..but im open to offers of a pin valued at 6500 and up or a cheaper pin plus cash..if interested pm me...porsche there is no substitute Risky Business...

#6099 3 years ago

Looking for a BSD in the Cincinnati area. (Any horror genre is of interest as well, but BSD might be the most realistic goal for now.)

Lots of arcades and rare arcade parts to trade, or just boring ol cash. Some of the games up for trade include X-men, Ultimate MK3, Space Invaders, Final Fight. Parts include Nintendo items, Marble Madness items, Food Fight items, and lots more.

#6100 3 years ago
Quoted from Creeper:

Looking for a BSD in the Cincinnati area. (Any horror genre is of interest as well, but BSD might be the most realistic goal for now.)
Lots of arcades and rare arcade parts to trade, or just boring ol cash. Some of the games up for trade include X-men, Ultimate MK3, Space Invaders, Final Fight. Parts include Nintendo items, Marble Madness items, Food Fight items, and lots more.

Didn't you see the post by "grantopia" above ? Sounds like what you are looking for.

There are 9,486 posts in this topic. You are on page 122 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/122?hl=ktuhde and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.