5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,760 posts
  • 436 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by athenspin
  • Topic is favorited by 250 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 515 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 4760 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 96.
#551 4 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

I have a playmatic New World. I could possibly bring it to the Ohio show if interested.

I have actually had one go through my hands. I'll have to pass on that one though. Thanks anyway Matt!

#552 4 years ago

After playing at work I'm looking to pick up my first pin. We're thinking something like Firepower or Blackout since we're not willing to drop the big bucks for ST:TNG yet.

#553 4 years ago

Selling my WPT and Fire.

WPT plays great but has some scratches on the cabinet. Playfield is nice, DMD is nice, translite and insides are nice. It has mirror blades added, LEDs added in the back blue lights, a metal protector on the center drop targets, as well as new boards from Stern to avoid the issues the originals were recalled for. Looking to trade. Posted a thread for it - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-wpt-in-ohio

Pictures here, I'll add inside pictures when I get a chance - http://imgur.com/a/w1WQs

*Deal pending* Fire plays nicely but has cabinet damage (especially on the back box), as well a few cracked plastics. Displays are new Rottendog displays and the battery holder was replaced to get the batteries off the board. Looking to get $1,000 for it.

#554 4 years ago

Not sure on the overall condition but this Mars God of War is going for $150 OBO. Someone rescue this one and fix her up.....I am out of room now....boo

cleveland.craigslist.org link

#555 4 years ago

Bit of a drive for all of us but Monte Carlo for $650 (has price dropped a bunch). Looks like in pretty decent shape. I hate being out of the buying cycle. So many good deals!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-monte-carlo-1987-pa-nice-850-obo

This will be a great deal for someone

#556 4 years ago

Dave hit that God of war 2nd. Hopefully the michigan guy flakes but unlikely

#557 4 years ago

I hope......I'd love to see that fixed up and flippin' at a Friday night party!

#558 4 years ago

Im sure that will need alot of work. saw it too but thought that could need alot of money and time into it. gottlieb sys 80 !!!! not a bad price tho to take your chances!

#559 4 years ago

Parts machines are always welcome, we're always going through coils, mounts, poaching from boards, it's pretty tough to keep everything up and going 100%

#560 4 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

Parts machines are always welcome, we're always going through coils, mounts, poaching from boards, it's pretty tough to keep everything up and going 100%

Just curious, what are you doing to those machines? Once mine are going and I've worked out the bugs I rarely have to do anything to them at all.

#561 4 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

Dave hit that God of war 2nd. Hopefully the michigan guy flakes but unlikely

I am that Michigan guy that didn't end up with the pin. I sent the seller a text stating that it was a lock shortly after I spoke to him but he didn't see it before committing to "Dave". I am very bummed about losing it as that price was amazing but it was an honest mistake so what can you do. Glad the pin is getting a new life even if it is not with me. Great pin and amazing price.

#562 4 years ago

at that price I would have figured it was gone in ten minutes. states away wouldnt have even tried.

#563 4 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

I sent the seller a text stating that it was a lock shortly after I spoke to him.

I would have locked it over the phone, u rarely get second chances at machines this cheap.

projects or not

states away man I guess its worth a try but many times see the deals fall thru

#564 4 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

I would have locked it over the phone, u rarely get second chances at machines this cheap.

Yes I totally agree, I should have locked it down when I called originally. I am 3.5 hours away from where it is being sold so I hesitated to make sure I could free up Saturday to pick it up. I freed it up and got back to him, by text, 30 minutes later but it was just not meant to be.

Lesson learned kids, jump on it and make it work!

#565 4 years ago

BSD is being traded for a JM. It will not be at the Ohio show unless the new owner gets tired of it in record time (read: don't count on it).

#566 4 years ago

He can still take it to he show for everyone to enjoy.

#567 4 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Just curious, what are you doing to those machines? Once mine are going and I've worked out the bugs I rarely have to do anything to them at all.

Parts break or games have broken parts when we get them. I often poach pieces of similar systems when I first get a game in because we are antsy to play the new game and don't want to wait for new stuff. Only game I have actually destroyed is a Wico - Big Top. It didn't have a working CPU and really needed to die anyhow. Strongly considering killing Chicago Coin - Showtime.

Quoted from pinhead_jack:

I am that Michigan guy that didn't end up with the pin. I sent the seller a text stating that it was a lock shortly after I spoke to him but he didn't see it before committing to "Dave". I am very bummed about losing it as that price was amazing but it was an honest mistake so what can you do. Glad the pin is getting a new life even if it is not with me. Great pin and amazing price.

I didn't get the Mars God of War. I tried calling a few times after our initial conversation and he never picked up again.

#568 4 years ago

Beautiful black knight 2000 in md. Best price is 2700. Game was owned by meticulous collector his pins were all beautiful. He left the hobby and this was the last pin he sold. Pics in marketplace. Selling for a friend who wants a diff theme pin

#569 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Beautiful Black Knight 2000 in md. Best price is 2700. Game was owned by meticulous collector his pins were all beautiful. He left the hobby and this was the last pin he sold. Pics in marketplace. Selling for a friend who wants a diff theme pin

Is MD in Ohio somewhere?

#570 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead_jack:

He probably sold it to someone offering more money. It's generally what happens on stuff like that. I never offer more, if you list it for that, that is what I'm giving you. It's definitely hard to get a quick pin from a long distance, I've tried in Michigan or PA but the deals get scooped up so quick and buyers are impatient or get offered more.

#571 4 years ago

This classic and somewhat rare Bally Cybernaut is being sold by a friend of mine in Ohio. This machine is in very nice shape, buy with confidence.

#572 4 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

I know someone selling a Zach locomotion - if you want I'll put you in touch with him

Hey much thanks man. On my way to pick this guy up right now! Super pumped!

image.jpg
image-128.jpg
image-382.jpg
image-794.jpg
image-63.jpg

#573 4 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

On my way to pick this guy up right now! Super pumped!

Wow... it's in great shape.

#574 4 years ago

Glad you snagged it - That BOP in the pic is mine - Mark is one of my foster parents until the new gameroom is done...

Scott

#575 4 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

This classic and somewhat rare Bally Cybernaut is being sold by a friend of mine in Ohio. This machine is in very nice shape, buy with confidence.

Damn, that's tempting. That's one of the few classic Bally pins my girlfriend has liked well enough to suggest I should buy one.

#576 4 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Glad you snagged it - That BOP in the pic is mine - Mark is one of my foster parents until the new gameroom is done...
Scott

Yah Scott is a good guy for sure. I told him that when his andromeda is done that ill gladly store it for him.

#577 4 years ago

Yah Scott is a good guy for sure. I told him that when his andromeda is done that ill gladly store it for him.

I think you mean Mark - he had the loco and andromeda

#578 4 years ago

Yah sorry my phone corrected me and left some sentence out. Dumb iphones. Either way yah he was saying you were loaning your games to him while. That sttng he had in there wasn't the one you got from don was it?

#579 4 years ago

That's the one.

#580 4 years ago

Hate to do it but need to make some room. Selling my Stern Playboy and my Jurassic Park. Message me for pics. 2200.00 each.

#581 4 years ago
Yah I balled carry that game out of his basement. I hate moving heavy ass games our if his basement

#582 4 years ago

That JP was pretty nice if I remember correctly!

#584 4 years ago

Hey much thanks man. On my way to pick this guy up right now! Super pumped!

Wow, that thing is a beaut. Drool. I knew nothing of the game until now, but the theme and visuals are amazing, I would have pounced too!

#585 4 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Wow, that thing is a beaut. Drool. I knew nothing of the game until now, but the theme and visuals are amazing, I would have pounced too!

that's Zaccaria for ya. Those games are so cool.

#586 4 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

Not sure on the overall condition but this Mars God of War is going for $150 OBO. Someone rescue this one and fix her up.....I am out of room now....boo

I picked this one up, changed his price when I got there. Wanted 1500 he made a typo on the price. I told him I couldn't do it. He sold it to me for 200. Playfield is in great shape, backglass is perfect. It doesn't work and I don't have a clue how to fix it. It's going to be a journey.

image.jpg image-529.jpg
#587 4 years ago
Quoted from gooterman:

Wow... it's in great shape.

Bet it's even prettier in person!

#588 4 years ago

I have for sale or trade: Firepower and Fireball Classic. PM if interested. I would consider trades for early SS games. Also may travel with either to Ohio show if I still have them.

#589 4 years ago

sold in an hour and 9 mins... nice one..

#590 4 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

It's the new and improved TREX, the potentially updated code to be released, and the new movie coming out. JP is being watched by a decent portion of the community now.

#591 4 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

When you know who you are buying from it is easy...

#592 4 years ago

chrlbrwn is a great seller. I'm sure you got a great game.

#593 4 years ago

Thinking about coming to Ohio show if I can line up a trade for one of my segas.
Id4
Sst
Xfiles
Lis
Baywatch

#594 4 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Thinking about coming to Ohio show

Interested in parting with WH20 or Congo? I may have a buyer.

#596 4 years ago

I have a nice Congo that was just shopped that I would not be objected to getting rid of, I just would rather trade it for something versus outright sell it. I really have nothing in mind except some higher end stuff like an ACDC Prem, or AFM. Of course money would be added to those.

image.jpg
#597 4 years ago

I have a nice Congo that was just shopped

That machine is beautiful...wow! I have said it before...I hate being out of a buying cycle when I see something like this!

#598 4 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

Not mine. But not a bad deal.

I recently bought a Back to the Future from this seller. Very good person to deal with and many games in great shape.

#599 4 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

That machine is beautiful...wow! I have said it before...I hate being out of a buying cycle when I see something like this!

+1

#600 4 years ago

George you're always welcome to roll on up on a weekend or something. Half the battle is just making it out to BFE.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 164.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 10.00
Cabinet Parts
Flashinstinct
$ 2,000.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 20.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinfarmer Mods
$ 259.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
There are 4760 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 96.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside