FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,484 posts in this topic. You are on page 119 of 190.
#5901 3 years ago
Quoted from MrCleanHead:

I have a 1966 United Amazon ball bowler and was wondering what the going rate on these are (approx). I have had it for at least 20 years. Worked great but havent touched it for at least 5 years. So being a EM im sure its needs some tweaking to get it back to 100%.
Just curious, not really looking to sell/trade it, but I am out of space for pins

What size? I sold a 13ft for $600 a few years back.

#5902 3 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

What size? I sold a 13ft for $600 a few years back.

I think its a 16' (just the alley part?) its pretty big, maybe 21' total length.

#5903 3 years ago

I have a friend here in Medina, looking for one - but you'd need to breakdown, deliver and set up in his basement? (steps with a 90 deg turn) He's older but wants a ball bowler for family. Let me know and I can ask him? I'd even help if necessary, he's a good guy so I'd pinch in.

#5904 3 years ago
Quoted from Nikrox2:

I have a friend here in Medina, looking for one - but you'd need to breakdown, deliver and set up in his basement? (steps with a 90 deg turn) He's older but wants a ball bowler for family. Let me know and I can ask him? I'd even help if necessary, he's a good guy so I'd pinch in.

Ha! I wish I had the back strength to do it. Even 20+ years ago the deal was that when I bought it that it would be put in my parents basement and maintained. I know its comes apart in 3 sections but I have never moved it, and dont plan on it If I do decide to move it I will help but they would need to bring a few strong friends Its true, once you turn 50 its all down hill. One of the main reasons my pins are on ground floor.

#5905 3 years ago
Quoted from MrCleanHead:

Ha! I wish I had the back strength to do it. Even 20+ years ago the deal was that when I bought it that it would be put in my parents basement and maintained. I know its comes apart in 3 sections but I have never moved it, and dont plan on it If I do decide to move it I will help but they would need to bring a few strong friends Its true, once you turn 50 its all down hill. One of the main reasons my pins are on ground floor.

I know someone that is looking for one for their autistic son. I can PM you their email address. Let me know if interested in selling to them.

#5906 3 years ago

600 is an absolute steal / fast sell

Restored they go over 3-4K

Working and nice original easily 12-1500 To 2k

I paid 1500 for a digital one 13 ft conversion fully working overall nice shape.

I also have a 16 ft chi coin with swivel head and would not sell for less then 3k as is.

If your buddy has a turn in his basement stairs he better measure first because they may not make the turn and would need loaded moved vertically down the steps to make the turn. Measuring is huge and must be done first

I’ve moved several but I do love them.

#5907 3 years ago
Quoted from Nikrox2:

I can help you too I’ve moved several they are a bear but great once setup.

#5908 3 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Working and nice original easily 12-1500 To 2k

I agree with you for chicago coin but not for a united machine of the aztec vintage. Def worth more than 600 since it's a 16ft.or larger.

#5909 3 years ago

I’d love to come across a contact bowler one day

#5910 3 years ago
Quoted from kguenther6:

I know someone that is looking for one for their autistic son. I can PM you their email address. Let me know if interested in selling to them.

I'd be in on this end to help breakdown and load up on this deal if it goes through (my friends a good guy but this seems like a much better home for it) PM me for any help (may even be able to scrounge up some physical help in KY when you get there to unload as well. I'd do what I can. )

#5911 3 years ago

Anyone have a Ghostbusters pro they may want to trade + cash for decked out TSPP.

#5912 3 years ago

Available for sale or trade, I have a high end, collector quality Dracula, which has a professionally clear-coated, original Churchill playfield (CCC not the SP which planked) installed. I'll get an ad up soon.

#5913 3 years ago

Getting ready to list a woz le emerald edition with the later set of light boards and an afm le with black trim. Both huo with several mods to both. Only selling to fund for a gnr le. 14300 for both or 7500 for afm le and 7000 for woz le in ne ohio 44057. Pm me for more information. Sorry not willing to ship must pick up on first floor.

Added over 3 years ago:

Traded to pinside member

#5914 3 years ago

Nascar, Phoenix and soon black knight with new board and new backglass

#5915 3 years ago
Quoted from MrCleanHead:

I have a 1966 United Amazon ball bowler and was wondering what the going rate on these are (approx). I have had it for at least 20 years. Worked great but havent touched it for at least 5 years. So being a EM im sure its needs some tweaking to get it back to 100%.
Just curious, not really looking to sell/trade it, but I am out of space for pins

I'd be interested too depending on price obviously. I'm in Pittsburgh and would come pick it up.

#5916 3 years ago

Maverick posted.

Machine - For Sale
Maverick Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “100% working Maverick for sale. Playfield in good shape, cabinet in good shape. Topper also included!Might need some drop targets and rubbers replaced but new ones are included. Th...”
2021-01-07
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 263 times

#5917 3 years ago

Anyone have any cheap ems for sale?
Pm me

#5918 3 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Pm me

I have a couple EM arcades I’ll be selling. Including midway stunt pilot

#5919 3 years ago

I am looking for a TX-Sector, preferably with a Vitrigraph playfield. I have a Jackbot or Super Mario Brothers I could offer in trade.

#5920 3 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

I love the old EM arcades but already have a stunt pilot. What other EM arcades are you selling?

#5921 3 years ago
Quoted from SeymorGoldfarbJr:

I am looking for a TX-Sector, preferably with a Vitrigraph playfield. I have a nice Bad Cats I could offer in trade.

There is one on Craigslist.... Columbus Ohio, I believe.

#5922 3 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Pm me

Selling a nice Hang glider and Grand Prix.

#5923 3 years ago

Those are cool and I appreciate them for sure
To be a little more precise em pinball is what I'm looking for

Target alpha
Space mission
Fireball
Stardust
Sonic games etc

#5924 3 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Those are cool and I appreciate them for sure
To be a little more precise em pinball is what I'm looking for
Target alpha
Space mission
Fireball
Stardust
Sonic games etc

I have a Target Alpha

#5925 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Flash Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “work 2nd shift so give me a day to respond”
2021-01-09
Dayton, OH
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 217 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
White Water Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “couple lights out could use some tweaking on upper playfield ball gets stuck once in a while. work 2nd shift give me a day to respond. I know these pics suck if you are serious I ...”
2021-01-09
Dayton, OH
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 818 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5926 3 years ago

I will be listing a Deadpool Pro soon with lots of mods. PM for details.

#5927 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Beautiful fully working, no errors, no hacks, reimport. This pin is one to be proud of. -Fully shopped -New balls -New right flipper assembly and coil -New side rails -New lockdow...”
2021-01-10
Dayton, OH
9,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 779 times
Contributed to Pinside
just listed

#5928 3 years ago

Whargoul pm sent on your WH2O

#5929 3 years ago

Looking for Theatre of Magic or White Water - PM if you have one available!

#5930 3 years ago
Quoted from jyeakley:

Looking for Theatre of Magic or White Water - PM if you have one available!

Papa has a tom left.

#5931 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Party Zone Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Party Zone game is fully working and plays good. One side of the cab has some fade the other side does not. Crash dummy is missing the legs, i never bothered to change it. Play fie...”
2021-01-11
Chippewa, PA
2,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 742 times
Just listed my Party Zone clean working game. Has a new CPU board. Asking $2800 (OBO) let me know if your interested thanks.

#5932 3 years ago

Looking for sub-2K solid state (not EMs) in the Northeast Ohio area, working or projects. Preferably system 11s Fire! Police Force or Taxi.

#5934 3 years ago

Where you located at? Might be interested in the stunt pilot.

#5935 3 years ago

Is that the one that was supposed to go to the pinball garage?

Nice looking game!

#5936 3 years ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

Is that the one that was supposed to go to the pinball garage?
Nice looking game!

Nope. That was a different one. That was a great job by rlbohon3 . I’m flattered mine was confused for that one as that was a super nice looking one.

#5937 3 years ago

Looking for a HUO Ghostbusters (Premium)-le - Thanks! Premium preferred.

#5938 3 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

I have a very nice Elvira And The Party Monsters with no fade I'll be listing soon on the marketplace. Comes with a set of extra Boogie Men as well. Asking $3,500 let me know if your interested thanks.

If you still have this, I would be interested. Please let me know.

#5939 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Nope. That was a different one. That was a great job by rlbohon3 . I’m flattered mine was confused for that one as that was a super nice looking one.

I've played the one at Pinball Garage and it's REALLY nice. So nice, in fact, that if we hadn't just put the kid in a budget-busting daycare I'd be seriously considering buying yours.

WCS is one that I never really gave a ton of credit to until I put a bunch of credits into it. Fun game!

#5940 3 years ago

Getting ready to list my super nice Twilight zone for trade. Looking for a star wars premium.

#5941 3 years ago

I changed my mind on simpsons willing to sell outright now. If anyone that contacted me about buying outright is still interested. Let me know as I don't have the messages anymore thanks

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Super nice TSSP that's been in my collection. It has some mods like the nuclear armor, mirror blades, and color changing light in back box. There is no wear under the armor pictu...”
2021-01-06
Chippewa, PA
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 1664 times

#5942 3 years ago

I'm selling a rare Exhibit Coed - hope you'll have a look at the ad!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/108595

#5943 3 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

Glad to see you got that working!

#5944 3 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

Not to pry... but are you responsible for masterpieces like Gargoyles and Gauntlet?! Amazing works of art! Your compositions are truly supreme!

If you were closer, I'd buy this machine just to meet you (and maybe jam out if your up for scrubbin' around with us plebs).

#5945 3 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

Not to pry... but are you responsible for masterpieces like Gargoyles and Gauntlet?! Amazing works of art! Your compositions are truly supreme!
If you were closer, I'd buy this machine just to meet you (and maybe jam out if your up for scrubbin' around with us plebs).

You’ve heard of me? Where do you teach?

#5946 3 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

You’ve heard of me? Where do you teach?

I'm a resident physician, so probably not the kind of teaching you were expecting... I listen to classicalhd on youtube and heard your compositions on there, excellent work.

#5947 3 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

I'm a resident physician, so probably not the kind of teaching you were expecting... I listen to classicalhd on youtube and heard your compositions on there, excellent work.

Well, that's pretty cool. I am extremely famous, but only within a very small, specific bubble. This might be the first time I've heard from someone outside of music education who knows my work. Thank you!

#5948 3 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

Well, that's pretty cool. I am extremely famous, but only within a very small, specific bubble. This might be the first time I've heard from someone outside of music education who knows my work. Thank you!

No problem! I've been riffing with your Gauntlet tonight trying to relax, realizing my calluses aren't as thick as they used to be. Haven't played the guitar since the start of covid, miss it dearly.

#5949 3 years ago

Oasis Big Ball Bowler, 1965 Chicago Coin, 16 foot long. Fully working. Shows wear It is posted on Cragislist for Dayton ohio.

#5950 3 years ago

I just listed a collector quality BSD and a fully rebuilt Jack*Bot. For trades I'm looking for a TX Sector with a Vitigraph playfield or possibly an Alice Cooper. I have a completely rebuilt/restored Super Mario I would offer in trade as well (not for sale).

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “For sale or trade is my collector quality Bram Stoker's Dracula. This game has the nicest original cabinet I have ever seen. Clear flipper button protectors have been installed to...”
2021-01-15
Pittsburgh, PA
5,450 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 370 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Jack*Bot Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale or trade is my rebuilt, fully working Jack Bot. The game was just disassembled to a bare playfield with every part cleaned, polished and rebuilt prior to reassembly. ...”
2021-02-04
Pittsburgh, PA
3,350 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 753 times
Contributed to Pinside

There are 9,484 posts in this topic. You are on page 119 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/119?hl=mrcleanhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.