FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,481 posts in this topic. You are on page 117 of 190.
#5801 3 years ago
Quoted from Lemank:

Machine - For Trade

Spider-Man

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Up for trade is a nice spiderman. Full leds and led ocd board. Mainly looking for Metallica pro but open to other newer sterns. I’ll add pictures in the am”

1 hour ago

Mars, PA

Trade

Lemank

Pics?

#5802 3 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Spider-Man Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for trade or sale is a very clean stern spiderman. Full leds and led ocd board installed. Mainly looking to trade for pins on my wishlist. 1 for 1 or 2 for 1 ok. Let me know if ...”
2020-11-08
Mars, PA
Trade
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 733 times

Ad with pics in the market place. Pm if you have any questions! Thanks for looking.

#5803 3 years ago

I have several fully rebuilt games available. I will sell outright or I am looking for any of the following games in trade (+/- $ as needed), TX-Sector, The Flintstones, Roadshow, Dialed In.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Flash Gordon Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “For sale or trade is my restored Flash Gordon. I just completed the installation of an Outside Edge hardtop on the game. This game is truly stunning in person. Every single mech...”
2020-11-08
Pittsburgh, PA
3,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 673 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Doctor Who Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale or trade is my rebuilt Doctor Who. The game was recently disassembled, cleaned and rebuilt. New rubbers and LEDs were installed. The ramps, subway and topper dome were al...”
2020-11-08
Pittsburgh, PA
3,550 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 317 times
Machine - For Sale
Rock Encore Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for trade or sale is my rebuilt Gottlieb Rock. I have converted the game to Rock Encore (Sounds ROMs and NOS translite). The game was just disassembled, cleaned and rebuilt. Th...”
2020-11-09
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 320 times

#5804 3 years ago

Just a bump, Looking to trade. Open to pretty much anything as I am just looking for something different. A few EM's, something on my Wishlist, or just let me know what you have. Partial trades ok as well.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/104967

#5805 3 years ago

#5806 3 years ago

finishing up a laser cue and laser war

#5807 3 years ago

Off topic but figured I’d ask
Anyone have a slot machine stand for sale?
Looking for one for a IGT machine.
Open to a chair or stool too

#5808 3 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

I do but was selling with my double diamond. Never listed yet. But if someone doesn't want it with the slot I'll shoot you a message. It's a black stand. No chair tho

#5809 3 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

You check with Greg? He may have one or both.

#5810 3 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

You check with Greg? He may have one or both.

Yeah I got my slot from him
Didn’t have any stands

#5811 3 years ago
Quoted from Fieldsweeper:

I do but was selling with my double diamond. Never listed yet. But if someone doesn't want it with the slot I'll shoot you a message. It's a black stand. No chair tho

sweet
That’s what I’m after a black one
Lmk

#5812 3 years ago

I would consider trading my Avengers Infinity Quest pro. Either for a players condition Addams Family or Deadpool pro. Avengers is basically new only 200 plays I value it around $5,500 right now thanks

#5813 3 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

sweet
That’s what I’m after a black one
Lmk

Get someone to buy the slot machine and you can have it haha

#5814 3 years ago

Is there a GB in my future? I’m “hankering for a hunk of cheese!”

#5815 3 years ago

Just posted my beautiful Stranger Things Premium. Only 126 plays. Just not the theme for me. Great game though.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Selling my beautiful ST Premium. Picked up an AIQ and need the room. Game is as perfect as the day I opened the box. Only has 126 plays. Game plays as it should. Installed Upside ...”
2020-11-10
Monclova, OH
7,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 380 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5816 3 years ago

Looking for woz rr or ecle w/2.0 lights. Pm if interested

#5817 3 years ago

I’m looking for a Stern Kiss pro , Funhouse, Aerosmith pro and ACDC pro. PM please if you have one for sale.

#5818 3 years ago
Quoted from Fieldsweeper:

Get someone to buy the slot machine and you can have it haha

send me pics I’ll toss it up online and get rid of it lol can’t guarantee price though lol

#5819 3 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

send me pics I’ll toss it up online and get rid of it lol can’t guarantee price though lol

Lol. I'll get around to it some day.

#5820 3 years ago

CV and DE JP listed in Marketplace.

Machine - For Sale
Cirqus Voltaire Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Circus Voltaire for sale or for trade. Nice overall machine works 100%. little bit of peeling on head cab insert and some wear on Top of ring master head. Rest is pretty nice fas...”
2020-11-15
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 342 times
Machine - For Sale
Jurassic Park Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice data East JP for sale. Works 100% (including T-rex) and plays great. Has Color DMD, some led”s really nice Playfield, and good cabinet. Right side of the head, has some nic...”
2020-11-15
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 295 times

#5821 3 years ago

Picked up a nice space odyssey in trade. Very nice PF and average BG and avge Cab. Some led's 100% working. Listing will be up later. If you want pics sooner I can send them now.

$800

#5822 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Mousin' Around! Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Fully Working, NVRAM, rebuilt flippers, full LEDs, nice condition all the way around. Listing this for a friend - please contact 937-271-5254 directly”
2020-11-15
Middletown, OH
2,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 401 times

Machine - For Sale
Time Warp Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Fully working, has all board connectors and 40 pin connector replaced, NVRAM, rebuilt sound board and power supply. New rubbers. Back glass and playfield are in very good conditio...”
2020-11-15
Middletown, OH
1,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 307 times

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Last effort to sell this after a customer let it go. Cabinet completely redone ($1350 to do this alone), bottom board removed, sanded, relabeled and gone through. New backglass ins...”
2020-11-02
Middletown, OH
2,750 (Firm)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 1137 times

#5823 3 years ago

Is anyone looking to make a trade to change things up? I have a Doctor Who, Flash Gordon and Rock Encore. All are fully rebuilt and ready to go.

I'm willing to trade 1 for 1 or 2/3 for 1. I'd love to find a TX-Sector, Flintstones or Road Show, but I'm willing to consider any offers (alpha-numeric or newer).

#5824 3 years ago
Quoted from SeymorGoldfarbJr:

Is anyone looking to make a trade to change things up? I have a Doctor Who, Flash Gordon and Rock Encore. All are fully rebuilt and ready to go.
I'm willing to trade 1 for 1 or 2/3 for 1. I'd love to find a TX-Sector, Flintstones or Road Show, but I'm willing to consider any offers (alpha-numeric or newer).

I just picked up a game from steve, saw all 3 of those and the flash gordon looked awesome

#5825 3 years ago

Looking for a Jp pro or premium around cleveland

#5826 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Cybernaut Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Rare only 900 produced, fully working very good condition. Listing this for a friend - please contact 937-271-5254 directly”
2020-11-16
Middletown, OH
1,600 (OBO)
Viewed: 350 times

#5827 3 years ago

I have a players condition monday night football.

I dont mind the game yet it gets no love in the house. I think I'm the only one who plays it. For that reason I'm willing to trade it off.

I'd be interested in trading for following:

Genesis, surf n safari, cactus jacks, stargate

Yup, I like 80b/system 3 gottliebs.

#5828 3 years ago

Wanted looking for a Stern Indiana Jones thanks

#5829 3 years ago

I am going to sell/trade my HUO Stranger things pro with UV light, Shaker, UV reactive rubbers. less than 600 plays.

Will trade/partial trade/2 for 1/add cash/take cash on top of... for anything on my Wishlist. No projects though please. If you have something else not on my Wishlist let me know and I may be interested. Ad will be up soon.

#5832 3 years ago

Looking for an original Medieval Madness. Also Metallica pro and Aerosmith Pro.

#5833 3 years ago

Looking to purchase SS Gottlieb's such as Gladiators, Black Hole, Spirit, Arena, Bone Busters, or Stargate. Or maybe Pharaoh, or Fathom. Most concerned about playfield condition. Like to purchase, or trade, my No Good Gofers + or - cash depending on game.

#5834 3 years ago

Coming from STL to Cincy looking for sub $3500 90’s era pins in the area. What have you got?

#5835 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Dialed In LE Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to sell my DI LE . Has 291 plays , purchased brand new in at the end of August. Not looking to trade at the moment. Works perfectly . Needs a new lock for the head , the on...”
2020-11-23
Ohio, OH
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 230 times
Selling a Dialed In LE, 291 plays . Bought new in August.

#5836 3 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/106079

Just listed a very nice AC/DC Vault Pro

#5837 3 years ago

Just put the add up for my low play HUO Stranger things. Would prefer to trade.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/106197

#5838 3 years ago

Just listed my Munsters LE

#5839 3 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “LE with over $1200 in mods. Game is sweet with no issues. Looking for trade. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles pro Alice Copper Elvira Plus or minus cashNo shipping. Local deal only no...”
2020-12-04
Munroe Falls, OH
Trade
Viewed: 1254 times

#5840 3 years ago

WTB Ghostbusters.

#5841 3 years ago

Anybody selling a Deadpool Pro or Premium?

#5842 3 years ago

I have a set of pin stadiums, with the packaging they came in. Everything is there, just don't have the stuff they stick to on the sides. Asking $180 let me know if you may be interested.

#5843 3 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

Anybody selling a Deadpool Pro or Premium?

Was gonna ask the same haha.

#5844 3 years ago

AIQ Le in the market place

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Up for sale is Avengers Infinity Quest Le #264. Game works 100% and plays amazingly fast. Bought game NIB from Pinsider on October 9th. Goodie bag still inside, and has Invisiglass...”
2020-11-27
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 592 times

#5845 3 years ago

Anyone have a creature or Twilight zone they are interested in selling ?

#5846 3 years ago

Near Pittsburgh.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Star Wars Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Game has been totally stripped down and gone through. Playfield polished with treasure cove system and waxed with 4 coats of pure carnauba wax. Serial numbers matching throughout...”
2020-11-26
Finleyville, PA
4,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 656 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5847 3 years ago

Nice Doctor Who For Sale/trade

Machine - For Trade
Doctor Who Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very Clean and great playing Doctor Who. Playfield in great shape, Everything works 100% and everything is adjusted correctly. Has upgraded speaker system, interior art blades, alt...”
2020-11-29
Trade
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 138 times

#5848 3 years ago

Anyone willing to sell a decent Taxi?

#5849 3 years ago

I have a non Pinside friend selling a nice Hobbit Smaug near Akron.

I think it’s on Facebook marketplace or Craig’s list. PM me and I can give contact info if interested .

#5850 3 years ago

Any players space shuttles or flash Gordon's in the area? I have a FG overlay I need to use at some point.

There are 9,481 posts in this topic. You are on page 117 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/117?hl=fieldsweeper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.