FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,484 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 190.
#5751 3 years ago

Just listed my Nascar for trade

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/104967

Prefer to trade but can sell. Wouldn't mind a couple EMs that are in good working order as well.

#5752 3 years ago
Quoted from Fieldsweeper:

Just listed my Nascar for trade
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/104967
Prefer to trade but can sell. Wouldn't mind a couple EMs that are in good working order as well.

I'll give you 3 EMs. Sky jump, hurdy gurdy and surf champ. All working great and nice.

#5753 3 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

I'll give you 3 EMs. Sky jump, hurdy gurdy and surf champ. All working great and nice.

pics? and condition? playfields etc?

#5754 3 years ago

Just Bumping again in search of a JP pro around the 2-3 hour range or cleveland

#5755 3 years ago

Anyone have an extra DMD laying around that they would sell? Looking for a replacement for my shadow.

#5756 3 years ago

Price drop.

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Super delicious candy red safecracker ramp!”
2020-12-03
Dayton, OH
85 (Firm)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 115 times

#5757 3 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Anyone have an extra DMD laying around that they would sell? Looking for a replacement for my shadow.

New or used?

#5758 3 years ago

Tommy posted!

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “A really nice Tommy for sale! It is an Canadian Import. But the only difference is 3 coin slots on coin door. Game plays great and works 100% including blinders. Also has Silver ba...”
2020-11-02
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 230 times

#5759 3 years ago

Used. The cheaper the better.

#5760 3 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Used. The cheaper the better.

I have a few in the garage. Haven’t tested them in a while. Let me know and I’ll dig them out and plug them in.

#5761 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Sorcerer Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for your consideration is a players Sorceror. Power board has been recapped. Home made pinstadium lights. New Pinscore displays. Cabinet is probably worst part cosmetically. B...”
2020-11-04
Massillon, OH
1,575 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 733 times

#5762 3 years ago

Really Nice Iron Maiden for sale.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Stern Iron Maiden for sale. Looks like new, no scratches, no Playfield issues or anything. Has some Eddie figures, custom made apron cards, Shaker Motor, and side blades. Looki...”
2020-11-05
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 244 times

#5763 3 years ago

"really nice IM for sale"
Damn that is tempting, - obligitory "wish you were closer"

#5764 3 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

"really nice IM for sale"
Damn that is tempting, - obligitory "wish you were closer"

Like in ohio? Lmao

#5765 3 years ago

What’s for sale in Ohio is the name of this forum

#5766 3 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

That listing in MI is closer to me than Dayton .

#5767 3 years ago

The benefit to living in Ohio is that we have 5 neighboring states we can poach games from. Absolutely nothing wrong with ads from PA, MI, IN, KY, WV.

#5768 3 years ago

I thought it was PinSide, and this thread was called WFSIORN

#5769 3 years ago

decent working chexx hocking in northern indiana 1500

#5770 3 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

That listing in MI is closer to me than Dayton .

Yes I understand that we’re bordered by other states I’m not stupid I just thought I was being funny but obviously I’m not

#5771 3 years ago

If you post something that I want at a right to price, I am not beyond traveling to an east-west northern border. Since I am in northern Ohio, those would be geographically closer than something for sale in Ohio on its southern border such as Cincinnati.
For clarity, the thread should only include those item that the seller has located for sale geographically located in Ohio. If the buyer wants to look into another neighboring state to see if something is for sale that is geographically closer to the buyers location within Ohio, that would be fine. (I would look into PA, MI, and IN, but not WV and KY, for example)
The thread is titled What's for sale IN Ohio. Not what is for sale NEAR Ohio.

#5772 3 years ago

Is there a “pinball for sale near my location” feature? If not, this would be a great feature for Pinside! I travel to buy so targeting my limit miles for pin buying would be so nice

#5773 3 years ago

Is there a “pinball for sale near my location” feature? If not, this would be a great feature for Pinside! I travel to buy so targeting my limit miles for pin buying would be so nice

Yes, you can limit your search by miles from your location on the Pinside market.

#5774 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

The benefit to living in Ohio is that we have 5 neighboring states we can poach games from. Absolutely nothing wrong with ads from PA, MI, IN, KY, WV.

A lot of the machines for sale in this thread are closer to me then the ones listed in the PA thread. PA is a large state while I can be in Ohio in under a half hour.

#5775 3 years ago

I am all for border state listings here. Hell I just drove 18 hours round trip in a day to Virginia to trade my GOTG Pro for an Avengers IQ LE and made a quick stop at an IKEA for my wife!

Michigan and PA are for sure just fine by me!

#5776 3 years ago

The more the merrier!

#5777 3 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

I am all for border state listings here. Hell I just drove 18 hours round trip in a day to Virginia to trade my GOTG Pro for an Avengers IQ LE and made a quick stop at an IKEA for my wife!

That was a great deal. Still hoping to trade my elvira for a Tron, MMR, DI LE in the states around MD.

#5778 3 years ago
Quoted from athenspin:

The more the merrier!

The OP has spoken.

#5779 3 years ago
Quoted from athenspin:

The more the merrier!

Thread title is now "What's for sale in Ohio, PA, IN, WV, MI, Maybe some Kentucky, southern Canada, and perhaps West NY"

#5780 3 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

I agree - I love the border deals. Even Michigan!

#5781 3 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Thread title is now "What's for sale in Ohio, PA, IN, WV, MI, Maybe some Kentucky, southern Canada, and perhaps West NY"

Just saying I got bitched out relentlessly for being "off topic" when talking about someone's ad when it was priced nearly double going rates.
however its somehow not off topic to literally be outside the scope of the thread? also I just made a passive joke tbh. then 50 replied came thorough as divided as the fucking elections. LMAO

seems like there are no people who take things as they are and have to argue the extreme left or right of everything lol.

#5783 3 years ago
Quoted from Fieldsweeper:

Just saying I got bitched out relentlessly for being "off topic" when talking about someone's ad when it was priced nearly double going rates.
however its somehow not off topic to literally be outside the scope of the thread? also I just made a passive joke tbh. then 50 replied came thorough as divided as the fucking elections. LMAO
seems like there are no people who take things as they are and have to argue the extreme left or right of everything lol.

I feel ya! I’m afraid to even comment anymore. I’m sure I’ll pay dearly for this Lol

#5784 3 years ago

Yes I understand that we’re bordered by other states I’m not stupid I just thought I was being funny but obviously I’m not

I feel ya! I’m afraid to even comment anymore. I’m sure I’ll pay dearly for this Lol

Never said you were stupid. Just don't see what it matters if people post games close to Ohio or not. It's better for both potential buyers and sellers. I'm more likely to go get a game from Pittsburgh than I am in southern Ohio. I got my SlugFest from PA because someone saw my wanted post here and reached out. It's way easier to scan one thread as opposed to 5 threads for neighboring states, especially when the out of state posts here will likely be close to Ohio and the posts in the PA thread for example could be 7 hours away if they are on the east end of the state.

#5785 3 years ago

I think we should change the title of this thread to what's for sale NEAR Ohio. Can the OP add a poll?

#5786 3 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Never said you were stupid. Just don't see what it matters if people post games close to Ohio or not. It's better for both potential buyers and sellers. I'm more likely to go get a game from Pittsburgh than I am in southern Ohio. I got my SlugFest from PA because someone saw my wanted post here and reached out. It's way easier to scan one thread as opposed to 5 threads for neighboring states, especially when the out of state posts here will likely be close to Ohio and the posts in the PA thread for example could be 7 hours away if they are on the east end of the state.

Actually I never initially started the conversation someone else did and I just made a snide funny I thought comment about yes this thread is the Ohio thread. Pretty funny the response though

#5787 3 years ago

Im sure you would be crying if someone from Indiana put a Shadow for sale on the "ohio" forum for 1500 bucks
common man

#5788 3 years ago
Quoted from Paulb:

Im sure you would be crying if someone from Indiana put a Shadow for sale on the "ohio" forum for 1500 bucks
common man

You talking to me? I think someone is confused. I love that all states Near Ohio post in here!

#5789 3 years ago

We lost a good friend, and fellow Pinsider from Ohio this week.....Terry(Who-Dey) will be dearly missed

#5790 3 years ago

$4,000 if anyone is interested in Spooky Zacceria. Will also consider trades even value or i can add cash.

#5791 3 years ago

Coming soon ....RIP...what's for sale in Ohio thread...

#5792 3 years ago

We lost a good friend, and fellow Pinsider from Ohio this week.....Terry(Who-Dey) will be dearly missed

You serious? Man I was just pming with him a couple of weeks ago about how big a douche hilton is. What happened?

#5793 3 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

You serious? Man I was just pming with him a couple of weeks ago about how big a douche hilton is. What happened?

Heart attack. On Monday he passed. His funeral was today. zaki has started a thread for him under the title RIP Terry Ritchie (Who-Dey)

#5794 3 years ago

I have a nice Dr. Who and a Flash Gordon with a fully restored playfield (hardtop installed) available for trade. I'm looking for a TX-Sector, Flintstones, Roadshow or Dialed In. Ads will be up soon.

#5795 3 years ago

Does anyone local to the Cleveland area have a working Williams 7 Digit display that will work in a High Speed?

I just fixed a game for a friend and it’s the only thing left.

Thanks!

#5796 3 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Does anyone local to the Cleveland area have a working Williams 7 Digit display that will work in a High Speed?
I just fixed a game for a friend and it’s the only thing left.
Thanks!

I have 2, not sure on working status. You are welcome to try them and pay me if one works and throw it away if not.

#5797 3 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

I have 2, not sure on working status. You are welcome to try them and pay me if one works and throw it away if not.

message sent.

Thank you!

#5798 3 years ago

Thinking of trading a very nice spiderman. Looking to spice things up in the lineup with a met or stranger things possibly others pics in the am. Pm if your interested.

#5799 3 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Spider-Man Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for trade or sale is a very clean stern spiderman. Full leds and led ocd board installed. Mainly looking to trade for pins on my wishlist. 1 for 1 or 2 for 1 ok. Let me know if ...”
2020-11-08
Mars, PA
Trade
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 733 times

#5800 3 years ago

I could possibly throw in my 84 ebd as trade bait as well to reach for a jp pre or wonka

There are 9,484 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/116?hl=misterhare and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.