FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,487 posts in this topic. You are on page 115 of 190.
#5701 3 years ago
Quoted from thirdedition:

Completely disagree, he isn't clogging up the thread (as usual), he answered a question. Tipping off people that there are games available on FBMP? I think you are just trying to find ways to jab at this guy.

Most people PM when they know someone is looking for a pin instead of alerting collectors in the area. It's common courtesy.

And no, not trying to jab. Trying to educate a newbie.

#5702 3 years ago

I have a Demo man and a Freddy for sale if anyone is looking for these titles. They are in the market place .

#5703 3 years ago

Find this pin for him quickly!

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for one without a torn up upper pf area. Location within 3-4 hours of Erie or buffalo.”
2020-09-14
Fredonia, NY
Wanted
Archived after: 78 days
Viewed: 908 times

#5704 3 years ago
Quoted from Fieldsweeper:

I cannot remember who but there were a few people on Facebook that had one not long ago. Some were not advertised. They were just interested in my Transformers. Ended up trading it to a guy on Facebook but he did not have a JP. I can dig though my messenger to see and PM you their profiles.

#5705 3 years ago

Looking for a winter project. Any early ss
machines. 78-81. Thx.

#5706 3 years ago

Do you have pictures of the demo man ? Might be my old machine I am out of town but I will take it if it’s the same one I had.

#5707 3 years ago

A lil’ sum pin’ I had laying around.

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Super delicious candy red safecracker ramp!”
2020-12-03
Dayton, OH
85 (Firm)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 115 times

#5708 3 years ago
Quoted from stephenshane237:

Do you have pictures of the demo man ? Might be my old machine I am out of town but I will take it if it’s the same one I had.

Hi Stephen it is not your old one it came from castle amusement before they sold out.

Thanks
Marvin

#5709 3 years ago

Any super chexx in the area for sale?

#5710 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Most people PM when they know someone is looking for a pin instead of alerting collectors in the area. It's common courtesy.

Get off the guy's back!!! He was not completely wrong in the first discussion, and now you are way over the top.

Let it Go Elsa!

Ritewing

#5711 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I'm old school. Thanks Blackbeard. Didn't see responses. I'd like a PM when I drop it on the thread. I'll look on FB, i think thats what they are getting at.

Thanks man

#5712 3 years ago

There's at least one or two on fbm. Nearby too.

thank you

#5713 3 years ago
Quoted from Ritewing:

Get off the guy's back!!! He was not completely wrong in the first discussion, and now you are way over the top.
Let it Go Elsa!
Ritewing

You don’t broadcast where pins are if someone is specifically asking to find one. You pm.

Wasn’t trying to harass anyone. Could I have a been gentler? Sure. But it’s standard to just pm.

#5714 3 years ago

This is a long shot but might as well ask here and see, does anyone have a Guitar Hero arcade or any other rhythm games (Taiko, Jubeat, maybe Beatmania, or others I don't know about) for sale? I can pay cash or make trades.

#5715 3 years ago

I’ll be listing a nice Gottlieb Strikes and Spares tomorrow for $1300, located in Fort Wayne Indiana

#5716 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

You don’t broadcast where pins are if someone is specifically asking to find one. You pm.
Wasn’t trying to harass anyone. Could I have a been gentler? Sure. But it’s standard to just pm.

NO you give everyone in the area fair shot. this is a what's for sale in Ohio thread. So when someone asks on here. Expect the replies to be public as this is a public thread not a private one he started nor was he asking for any specific info to be pm'd . He did not ask if there was any smoking deals around. He just asked for a machine. on a public thread.

The irony here is you love to ridicule someone when that LITERALLY could have been saved for a pm as its PURELY off topic. As you like to be the post police around here I find it funny how much of a MASSIVE hypocrite you are hahahaha.

However I think its best to let everyone who may want something know about it. If they wanted the info pm'ed. they can put "please pm me if you know of anything for sale etc etc otherwise expect a public reply to a public question.

Oh, and also you must have missed the part where I LITERALLY SAID I WOULD PM HIM THE INFO ANY WAY LMAO!

#5717 3 years ago

Will be posting a HUO TSPP for a friend later tonight or tomorrow with pics. He bought it new in box and the game is still as perfect as the day he opened it up. Just a headsup if you're looking for one.

Thanks.

Hogey

#5718 3 years ago
Quoted from Hogey:

Will be posting a HUO TSPP for a friend later tonight or tomorrow with pics. He bought it new in box and the game is still as perfect as the day he opened it up. Just a headsup if you're looking for one.
Thanks.
Hogey

Do tell...

#5719 3 years ago

NO you give everyone in the area fair shot. this is a what's for sale in Ohio thread. So when someone asks on here. Expect the replies to be public as this is a public thread not a private one he started nor was he asking for any specific info to be pm'd . He did not ask if there was any smoking deals around. He just asked for a machine. on a public thread.
The irony here is you love to ridicule someone when that LITERALLY could have been saved for a pm as its PURELY off topic. As you like to be the post police around here I find it funny how much of a MASSIVE hypocrite you are hahahaha.
However I think its best to let everyone who may want something know about it. If they wanted the info pm'ed. they can put "please pm me if you know of anything for sale etc etc otherwise expect a public reply to a public question.
Oh, and also you must have missed the part where I LITERALLY SAID I WOULD PM HIM THE INFO ANY WAY LMAO!

Good lord.

#5720 3 years ago

WTB: Grand Lizard

#5721 3 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

I’ll be listing a nice Gottlieb Strikes and Spares tomorrow for $1300, located in Fort Wayne Indiana

Was this my old one?

#5722 3 years ago

Anyone have a System 3 cabinet or cheaper system 3 project game for sale or trade?

#5723 3 years ago

Yeah, I don’t know... I got lost a few pages ago with this drama. Please just post nonsense rants in some other thread.

#5724 3 years ago
Quoted from Hogey:

Thanks.
Hogey

Well....jumped the gun. He will not be selling the TSPP at this time. He found the room he didn’t think he could. Always room for one more right??

#5725 3 years ago

Yesh23

Curious about the Strikes n Spares. Very underrated game

#5726 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Jurassic Park Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice data East JP for sale. Works 100% (including T-rex) and plays great. Has Color DMD, some led”s really nice Playfield, and good cabinet. Right side of the head, has some nic...”
2020-10-25
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 356 times

#5727 3 years ago

Wtb. Dp pro or maiden pro.cash in hand

#5728 3 years ago

My procurement manager puffdanny also told me to buy an aerosmith pro

#5729 3 years ago

Also wtb hi deal, flip flop, or xmen. Maybe spiderman

#5730 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheberha:

yesh23
Curious about the Strikes n Spares. Very underrated game

Just listed in marketplace

#5731 3 years ago

I've got a nice sky jump I'm going to list.
Works great. Average glass with flaking in the red. Comes with new drops uninstalled. Otherwise nice game.

#5732 3 years ago

I still have Soccer Kings for very nice example $1,600.

Machine - For Sale
Soccer Kings Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Looking to sell my very nice Soccer Kings that works great. Game plays great most of it is LEDS. Back glass, PF, and Cabinet all are in great shape. Asking $1,400 let me know if y...”
2020-10-18
Chippewa, PA
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 584 times

Not looking to get rid if it but I might also consider trading my ZZZ Spooky for the right game.

#5733 3 years ago

Probably going to list my stern near mint Nascar for trade or possibly sale if price is right. Now that I have stranger things. I don't need 2 my gf likes. I can get one I prefer now haha

#5734 3 years ago

I have a really nice example Freddy Nightmare on elm street for sale.

Same reason as i sold my GOTG. Its going in for trade here soon for GNR. Has $350 freddy topper. Also $250 TV Mod that plays clips from the movies. Plays great. LEDs shop job.

Im putting it up for a couple hundred over what i was offered in trade. $2700.

I have pics i can text to people if you are interested. But from the freddys ive seen go up for sale here on pinside and FB. Its in better condtion then most.

Andddd Its Halloween.

#5735 3 years ago

Anyone here get the 700 JD on Facebook?

#5736 3 years ago

Two games, Brooklyn mi, close to Ohio border

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice shape world challenge soccer. Somewhat hard to find in the US from what I understand. Some touch up done around outholes. I did a topside tear down to clean and wax, all new r...”
2021-04-10
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 108 days
Viewed: 918 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Munsters (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Munsters pro pinball machine 489 plays, mint condition. Brand new purple illusion powder coating on rails, legs, hinges , shooter , lockdown . Possible trade for other newer ...”
2020-11-22
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 973 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5737 3 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Anyone here get the 700 JD on Facebook?

The one last week? Pretty sure it went in about 10 minutes. Seller actually responded back to me and said I was 5th in line 20 minutes after she posted lol

#5738 3 years ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

The one last week? Pretty sure it went in about 10 minutes. Seller actually responded back to me and said I was 5th in line 20 minutes after she posted lol

I assume there were about 100 people in line on that one ha.

#5739 3 years ago

Anyone have a gottlieb surf n safari or cactus jacks they want to unload?

Can pay cash or trade.

#5740 3 years ago

I've got a Data East Jurassic Park I'm looking to sell, needs shopped, some switches and lights out, game still plays fine though, dinosaur eats the ball, display looks good, etc. $2800. Don't really like this game much and have purchased a lot of games recently, don't have time to work on all of them. Could consider trades for similarly priced Williams like Jackbot, BSD, Shadow.

Will create an ad with pictures at some point

Added over 3 years ago:

sold

#5741 3 years ago

Anyone have a Munsters Pro they may want to trade

#5742 3 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Wow,you must be bored.

#5743 3 years ago

Seriously? I will petition Josh to ban you from the IFPA. You've been inhaling way too many fumes at Dad's machine shop.

#5744 3 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

Seriously? I will petition Josh to ban you from the IFPA. You've been inhaling way too many fumes at Dad's machine shop.

I'm going to make it evil hard hopefully improves the game. Mainly want it for the theme as I'm finishing up the horror section of the collection.

#5745 3 years ago

Only if you've got a bad girls and a Hollywood heat to offer up

#5746 3 years ago

Listed my Scared Stiff in the marketplace. Also have a fully working Rotation 8, DE JP, and possibly a super minty Mousin' Around to sell. Marketplace ads to come soon.

#5747 3 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Only if you've got a bad girls and a Hollywood heat to offer up

Better yet I'll get you a Thunderbirds lol.

#5748 3 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

My procurement manager puffdanny also told me to buy an aerosmith pro

procurement manager = wife ?

#5749 3 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

procurement manager = wife ?

God i hope dan isnt my wife!

#5750 3 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

God i hope dan isnt my wife!

I'm pretty sure you'd be the wife

There are 9,487 posts in this topic. You are on page 115 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/115?hl=grantopia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.