FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,487 posts in this topic. You are on page 114 of 190.
#5651 3 years ago

Price drop

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Party Zone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Party Zone fully shopped. Price dropped. Make a reasonable offer. CPR Mirrored Backglass. Original translite included. ColorDMD Pinsound Pro board. Wired for stereo with Fli...”
2020-10-14
Solon, OH
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 438 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5652 3 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

All pins must be run by his drinking buddy and manager(me) no decision to buy or sell are done sober.

I have made some great pinball decisions while drinking id say

#5653 3 years ago
Quoted from SeymorGoldfarbJr:

I just listed a cheap players Night Rider and some used playfields. I also still have a fully rebuilt Laser Cue and a Rock. I would also consider a 2 or 3 for 1 trade on the games I have listed. I really need to make space.

Parts - For Sale

Used Dracula and White Water Playfields

New!

Used, fair condition “I have used playfields from some playfield swaps I have done. BSD and White Water. Both have planking but not much wear otherwise.

These need to be picked up. I will not ship...”

1 day ago

Pittsburgh, PA

SeymorGoldfarbJr

Sale Pending!

Night Rider EM

Partially shopped/refurbished “For sale is a nice playing, players quality game. I have cleaned the playfield, installed new translucent silicone rings, installed cool white GI bulbs, rebuilt the pop bumpers wi...”

2 days ago

Pittsburgh, PA

SeymorGoldfarbJr

Machine - For Sale

Rock

Partially shopped/refurbished “For sale is a shopped Gottlieb Rock in need of MPU repair. I have done a full tear-down, cleaning and rebuild of the playfield. It has LEDS in the GI and translucent silicone ri...”

9 days ago

Pittsburgh, PA

SeymorGoldfarbJr

Machine - For Sale

Laser Cue

Fully shopped/refurbished “For sale is my fully rebuilt Laser Cue.

This game has spent the majority of its life in a home with very little plays put on. The cabinet and playfield are in very nice conditi...”

17 days ago

Pittsburgh, PA

SeymorGoldfarbJr

I think I saw a laser cue for sale near me. May have been that if on FBM. Someone told me that's a one ball machine??? is that true.

#5654 3 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

All pins must be run by his drinking buddy and manager(me) no decision to buy or sell are done sober.

The bar (I mean sales floor) is open!

#5655 3 years ago

Anybody have a nice TOTAN, they want to sell PM me Thanks all

#5656 3 years ago

I have a low Plays Guardians of the Galaxy Premium up for sale.

Has side blade art. Groot shooter rod. Plastic protectors. Speaker lights. and a couple other PF mods.

HUO im about to trade it in. So offering it up here before i do. for a couple hundred over trade value. $5400

Ill take pics if interested or you can feel free to come by and play the game to test it out before buying.

Added over 4 years ago:

Sale is pending.

Added over 4 years ago:

SOLD

#5657 3 years ago
Quoted from bgwilly31:

Has side blade art. Groot shooter rod. Plastic protectors. Speaker lights. and a couple other PF mods.
HUO im about to trade it in. So offering it up here before i do. for a couple hundred over trade value. $5400
Ill take pics if interested or you can feel free to come by and play the game to test it out before buying.

A premium for 5400? Deal of the Year right there. Or did you mean 6400?

#5658 3 years ago
Quoted from thirdedition:

A premium for 5400? Deal of the Year right there. Or did you mean 6400?

His collection shows premium so I’d message him ASAP before I do . I have a pro but 5400 is a deal for prem

#5659 3 years ago
Quoted from bgwilly31:

PM sent

#5660 3 years ago
Quoted from goodtimes:

Anybody have a nice TOTAN, they want to sell PM me Thanks all

I have official reproduction TOTAN apron and some Nice used plastics and swirl ramp. Not a machine but its a start

#5661 3 years ago

Will be listing a decent Genesis this week if anyone is interested. Plays great and works 100%. $1500. Message me for details..

#5662 3 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Price drop

Bump for a Saturday price drop. Make an offer! I’d like this out of the garage.

Thanks.

Machine - For Sale

Party Zone

Fully shopped/refurbished “Party Zone fully shopped.

Price dropped. Make a reasonable offer.

CPR Mirrored Backglass.
Original translite included.
ColorDMD
Pinsound Pro board.
Wired for stereo with Fli...”

3,700 (OBO)

#5663 3 years ago

Just listed this for sale. Prefer trade.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/104254

#5664 3 years ago

Didn't you just buy this for $4500 a week ago? Did your celebrity fingers touching the buttons add $200 of value to the game?

#5665 3 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Didn't you just buy this for $4500 a week ago? Did your celebrity fingers touching the buttons add $200 of value to the game?

He owns the game and can sell it for 1 million if he wants. Price police - ridiculous

#5666 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

He owns the game and can sell it for 1 million if he wants. Price police - ridiculous

Noone asked your opinion. Go back into your mom's basement.

#5667 3 years ago
Quoted from Fieldsweeper:

I was just saying I think its a little bit too much of a premium. It is not baseless though so its not like he's just trying to rip someone off.

#5668 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Considering they bitched at me for saying something before I find it massively hypocritical to do that.

And I work in sales. I know that people want to feel like they got a deal so instead of saying 4500 firm to get what I got out of it, or only lose a little, I put OBO and a little more since everyone always wants to negotiate a little. So by adding a little more. When someone comes and says hey would you take 4500 I will say sure. Or u ha e this for trade it's worth 4k. Of I ad on 200 or 300 would you do that. And I can say. Sure man.(or woman)

That's why I put OBO. People love to negotiate. When you put firm less people are interested. I'm not looking for a profit and I even explained this to the person I bought this for before hand as I didn't want to offend him. I just can't deal with the flashing for multiball on this game. Some other games don't do it this bad. Hence why I prefer to trade anyway.

#5669 3 years ago

Considering they bitched at me for saying something before I find it massively hypocritical to do that.
And I work in sales. I know that people want to feel like they got a deal so instead of saying 4500 firm to get what I got out of it, or only lose a little, I put OBO and a little more since everyone always wants to negotiate a little. So by adding a little more. When someone comes and says hey would you take 4500 I will say sure. Or u ha e this for trade it's worth 4k. Of I ad on 200 or 300 would you do that. And I can say. Sure man.(or woman)
That's why I put OBO. People love to negotiate. When you put firm less people are interested. I'm not looking for a profit and I even explained this to the person I bought this for before hand as I didn't want to offend him. I just can't deal with the flashing for multiball on this game. Some other games don't do it this bad. Hence why I prefer to trade anyway.

I figured - was just trying to be a smart ass due to your earlier tirade.

#5670 3 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

I figured - was just trying to be a smart ass due to your earlier tirade.

Asking 200 dollars more and OBO for trade is a far cry from asking DOUBLE for something lol.

#5671 3 years ago

Asking 200 dollars more and OBO for trade is a far cry from asking DOUBLE for something lol.

First he isn’t asking double for them - FH is close to double maybe, other two nope
But he is asking more because he actually has invested much more than PinSide average price in each of them, now what have you invested into your machine?

#5672 3 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Noone asked your opinion. Go back into your mom's basement.

@Fattdork - I don't need to be asked. I'll just let you know whenever I want.

#5673 3 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

First he isn’t asking double for them - FH is close to double maybe, other two nope
But he is asking more because he actually has invested much more than PinSide average price in each of them, now what have you invested into your machine?

The one he is asking close to. So my factual statement stands confirmed by you. Also i was not asking for any more please go back and read. What do you think OBO means?

If you think on 4700obo someone is not going to expect to get a few hundred off you are mistaken. I am sure you have listed enough things to know you get ordered lower amounts all the time. even if you do have firm for pricing. Also you get more people who will respond to an add when they know they can negotiate a bit.

#5674 3 years ago

The one he is asking close to. So my factual statement stands confirmed by you. Also i was not asking for any more please go back and read. What do you think OBO means?
If you think on 4700obo someone is not going to expect to get a few hundred off you are mistaken. I am sure you have listed enough things to know you get ordered lower amounts all the time. even if you do have firm for pricing. Also you get more people who will respond to an add when they know they can negotiate a bit.

It would be factual if it was double, its not. I’ve only had one person ask for a few hundred off on a pin. Other pin sales I got what I had listed it for with no haggling. BTW I’ll give you $4k for you TF

Now lets get back to the Topic, not the newb “know it all” banter

#5675 3 years ago

I’d like to propose a vote to ban newb Fieldsweeper from posting and clogging up a generally smooth running FS thread.

#5676 3 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

It would be factual if it was double, its not. I’ve only had one person ask for a few hundred off on a pin. Other pin sales I got what I had listed it for with no haggling. BTW I’ll give you $4k for you TF
Now lets get back to the Topic, not the newb “know it all” banter

Sure come tonight its yours minus the topper and sound card addon.

#5677 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I’d like to propose a vote to ban newb Fieldsweeper from posting and clogging up a generally smooth running FS thread.

All I did is post a for sale ad. You guys started in. You are the one who needs banned. Especially after your childish post on a completely different subject the other day because you are an immature child with no life but nothing better to do than post BS on here all day every day.

#5678 3 years ago

All I did is post a for sale ad. You guys started in. You are the one who needs banned. Especially after your childish post on a completely different subject the other day because you are an immature child with no life but nothing better to do than post BS on here all day every day.

You are going to do well here

#5679 3 years ago

nothing better to do than post BS on here all day every day.

Oh the irony.

#5680 3 years ago

This dude again..... everytime I now see this thread blowing up I should just assume its cause of him pissing ppl off

#5681 3 years ago

Looking for an AFM LE. Driving to Michigan for thanksgiving so figured i could swing by and pick one up.

#5682 3 years ago

Casting a wide net. Have Elvira HoH looking for a tron. Just did a trade with a Michigan Pinsider so Ohio much closer .

#5683 3 years ago

I relisted my soccer kings $1,800 also planning on selling my F14 Tomcat. F14 is in very nice shape all LEDS asking $2,200 (OBO). I'll be putting f14 on the marketplace tomorrow thanks.

Machine - For Sale
Soccer Kings Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Looking to sell my very nice Soccer Kings that works great. Game plays great most of it is LEDS. Back glass, PF, and Cabinet all are in great shape. Asking $1,400 let me know if y...”
2020-10-18
Chippewa, PA
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 584 times

#5684 3 years ago

Skate or die!

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Game is located in Fairview Park, OH, about 15 minutes west of Cleveland. Putting my Bally Radical up for sale or trade. A very hard to find System 11 game with only around 1,300 ...”
2020-10-18
Fairview Park, OH
4,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 690 times

#5685 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Party Zone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Party Zone fully shopped. Price dropped. Make a reasonable offer. CPR Mirrored Backglass. Original translite included. ColorDMD Pinsound Pro board. Wired for stereo with Fli...”
2020-10-14
Solon, OH
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 438 times
Contributed to Pinside

Another drop.

#5686 3 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Machine - For Sale

Party Zone

Fully shopped/refurbished “Party Zone fully shopped.

Price dropped. Make a reasonable offer.

CPR Mirrored Backglass.
Original translite included.
ColorDMD
Pinsound Pro board.
Wired for stereo with Fli...”

3 days ago

Solon, OH

3,500 (OBO)

Bos98

Another drop.

Hmmm

#5687 3 years ago

#5688 3 years ago

double checked, Pinball Pro speaker kit. Not flipper fidelity.

#5689 3 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

double checked, Pinball Pro speaker kit. Not flipper fidelity.

Who’s asking about the speaker’s? I was “Hmmm” about if I should entertain buying it.

#5690 3 years ago

Selling a Eight ball, Harlem Globetrotters, and Bobby Orr's Powerplay in Northeast Ohio. PM if interested

#5691 3 years ago
Quoted from tlsbryan:

Selling a Eight ball, Harlem Globetrotters, and Bobby Orr's Powerplay in Northeast Ohio. PM if interested

Saw that Harlem at your place a few weeks ago. Super nice example!

#5692 3 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Who’s asking about the speaker’s? I was “Hmmm” about if I should entertain buying it.

I understood that. I wanted to make sure you had full disclosure. It’s in my garage. Come get it if you want it!

#5693 3 years ago

Put on a couple used items on market. Original TZ clock (sorry just sold) and TOTAN swirl ramp if anyone is interested.

#5694 3 years ago

Anyone have a JP pro around the cleveland area they are looking to sell?

#5695 3 years ago
Quoted from Swoods5688:

Anyone have a JP pro around the Cleveland area they are looking to sell?

I cannot remember who but there were a few people on Facebook that had one not long ago. Some were not advertised. They were just interested in my Transformers. Ended up trading it to a guy on Facebook but he did not have a JP. I can dig though my messenger to see and PM you their profiles.

#5696 3 years ago

Looking for a players Lethal Weapon 3

#5697 3 years ago

Motordome, Tri-Zone, Elvira and the Party Monsters, Al's Garage band, Hotwheels, and Gottlieb Spirit available for trade or sale in Lima.

#5698 3 years ago
Quoted from McPin54:

Looking for a players Lethal Weapon 3

There's at least one or two on fbm. Nearby too.

#5699 3 years ago

There's at least one or two on fbm. Nearby too.

Makes more sense to PM this guy.

1. You don't clog the thread (as usual).
2. You don't tip off more people to it and ruin the guys search.

#5700 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Makes more sense to PM this guy.
1. You don't clog the thread (as usual).
2. You don't tip off more people to it and ruin the guys search.

Completely disagree, he isn't clogging up the thread (as usual), he answered a question. Tipping off people that there are games available on FBMP? I think you are just trying to find ways to jab at this guy.

There are 9,487 posts in this topic. You are on page 114 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/114?hl=nikrox2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.