FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,459 posts in this topic. You are on page 113 of 190.
#5601 3 years ago
Quoted from misterhare:

I guess it bears repeating that the title of this thread is "What's for sale in Ohio right now?" not "What do you think the price of what's for sale in Ohio right now should be?"
Maybe somebody can start that one?

That is the beauty of a forum. Its for open discussion and everyone can have an opinion.

Like I mentioned above I could be wrong. Time will tell. I may be new, but I can still look at past history of sales on anything I buy. These machines mentioned above at least have some basis behind the extra premium I was just saying I think its a little bit too much of a premium. It is not baseless though so its not like he's just trying to rip someone off.

#5602 3 years ago

How about those Sox!

#5603 3 years ago
Quoted from Fieldsweeper:

hat is the beauty of a forum. Its for open discussion and everyone can have an opinion

...and if you want to express your opinions on that dude's pricing, start a new thread in the forum. This thread is buy/sell/trade only, not a donut hangout for the price police.

#5604 3 years ago

That is the beauty of a forum. Its for open discussion and everyone can have an opinion.

I guess you weren’t part of the coronavirus thread.

#5605 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

...and if you want to express your opinions on that dude's pricing, start a new thread in the forum. This thread is buy/sell/trade only, not a donut hangout for the price police.

Well then the moderators should police this thread then....just saying...roll lights and sirens here come the forum police enforcers...gimme a break. It is just an opinion, no different than the thousands posted before

#5606 3 years ago

I was just saying I think its a little bit too much of a premium.

I don’t think it’s a bit too much at all, seen and played them, seller came over to my place and bought a set of NOS plastics for Judge Dredd. Just looking at a new cabinet, new playfield, new set brass/or chrome plated trim alone is a big chunk of change. I’d buy the Dredd in a heartbeat if I didn’t already have one that’s pretty nice.

#5607 3 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Well then the moderators should police this thread then....just saying...roll lights and sirens here come the forum police enforcers...gimme a break. It is just an opinion, no different than the thousands posted before

This thread is over a hundred pages long. Look at the history. We don't spend time debating price much at all. If you want to debate price, go elsewhere or contact the owner directly.

Back to the want ads / for sale ads mentioned only, PLEASE !

#5608 3 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

This thread is over a hundred pages long. Look at the history. We don't spend time debating price much at all. If you want to debate price, go elsewhere or contact the owner directly.
Back to the want ads / for sale ads mentioned only, PLEASE !

So this thread is ONLY for posts about what's for sale. AND people bitching about others opinions? So my price opinions is not allowed. But you guys are allowed to bitch and moan about my complaint? LOL Little hypocritical don't you think?

Talking about policing the thread is like shushing in a library. its louder and it clogs the shit up even more. Literally would have been NO more comments about it if you left it alone. But adding your two cents complaining about my two cents seems a little hypocritical lmao.

#5609 3 years ago

So this thread is ONLY for posts about what's for sale

Yes.

Enough or i'll kick you off this thread.

#5610 3 years ago

Anyone selling a road kings?

#5611 3 years ago

HAHAHA. Look at the first damn page. Almost not a single listing and nothing but discussions about what are good pinballs.

Also PLENTY OF price discussions later on. Page 2 even. Most are saying they are good prices. So if someone can say something is for sale for a smoking price. someone can also say Whoa that one there is listed WAY to high. etc etc.

Complaining about someone else's opinion for something that's actually for sale. does NOT add to the discussion. If you think your opinion matters more than mine to me you are sadly mistaken.

Quoted from Blackbeard:

Yes.
Enough or i'll kick you off this thread.

Also it was for discussion about what's for sale. Them complaining that I questioned the over pricing is literally adding nothing to the discussion. Pricing on whats for sale is still discussing the stuff that is for sale. As has been done even on the first few pages of here.

I really do not even care to argue this point any more.

#5612 3 years ago

HAHAHA. Look at the first damn page. Almost not a single listing and nothing but discussions about what are good pinballs.
Also PLENTY OF price discussions later on. Page 2 even. Most are saying they are good prices. So if someone can say something is for sale for a smoking price. someone can also say Whoa that one there is listed WAY to high. etc etc.
Complaining about someone else's opinion for something that's actually for sale. does NOT add to the discussion. If you think your opinion matters more than mine to me you are sadly mistaken.

Listen, a lot of people have asked you nicely to just stick to the topic. If you have gripes about prices, start a new topic.

Most come to this page to see just what's for sale. Not wade through others' opinions.

#5613 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Listen, a lot of people have asked you nicely to just stick to the topic. If you have gripes about prices, start a new topic.
Most come to this page to see just what's for sale. Not wade through others' opinions.

talking about a price of something literally posted on here for sale is directly linked to the topic at hand. I would say complaining about that would be what's completely off topic and should be either reported. downvoted or pm'd Not complaining. that is literally off topic. and a bit hypocritical I was also not even the only one who thought it was over priced.

Also they are the ones waging war on my opinion on the price. asking questions as to why he thought they were worth that much. pretty on topic to me. I guess if you are the admin and that is how you would like to run stuff then I cannot complain to you about it. But still If you do not see the irony in that then so be it.

#5614 3 years ago

talking about a price of something literally posted on here for sale is directly linked to the topic at hand. I would say complaining about that would be what's completely off topic and should be either reported. downvoted or pm'd Not complaining. that is literally off topic. and a bit hypocritical I was also not even the only one who thought it was over priced.

IT'S a FOR SALE thread Jackass!

Christ. You're like the kid in school everyone just wanted to punch.

#5615 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

IT'S a FOR SALE thread Jackass!
Christ. You're like the kid in school everyone just wanted to punch.

AND I WAS TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT WAS FOR SALE!. You came in here to complain and nothing more. YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT A POST IN HERE IS FUCKING AS OFF TOPIC AS IT CAN GET.

What a great fucking community this shit is.

I have zero interest in responding to your ass ever again.

#5616 3 years ago

Sometimes in life one needs to look squarely into the mirror and accept that one is the issue. Not the "community".

You've been asked over and over to stick to the topic.

It's not too hard to understand that this is a FOR SALE THREAD.

Let's keep it that way, Ok?

#5617 3 years ago

Great....bye

#5618 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Quoted from Blackbeard:

Sometimes in life one needs to look squarely into the mirror and accept that one is the issue. Not the "community".
You've been asked over and over to stick to the topic.
It's not too hard to understand that this is a FOR SALE THREAD.
Let's keep it that way, Ok?

Seems its a place to complain about others though? Talking about a given item for sale in Ohio literally is sticking to the topic. Had they been half the price and people were saying how good of a deal it was would totally have been ok then huh? and it was like 2 other people that were complaining. I was not the first who mentioned the overpricing as well. I just added where others have sold..

Also I have already met plenty of nice people here. Ironically I was also told there are a lot of bad people too hahaha. Guess I met the first few.

what a better person would have done would have been to post the links to the build threads and mentioned why they thought it was fine. Someone did Just that but immediately after a few people wanted to completely derail the topic complaining about someone else's post ABOUT SOMETHING FOR SALE.

unfortunately in this instance you are just wrong. Off topic is complaining about someone's post. On topic is discussing a for sale item Just because you do not agree with he comment does not make it off topic. You could have rebuttled as to why its fair pricing. and that would be on topic but the moment you move to nothing but complaints and moaning and groaning is when you went off topic yourself.

I am done with this childish argument.

#5619 3 years ago

#5620 3 years ago

Promise this time?

#5621 3 years ago

I knew seeing this thread on fire, it wasn't going to be because of some great pinball deals from my lovely neighbors south of the border. I had to check it out anyway. Sorry I did.

#5622 3 years ago

Fieldsweeper you have now repeatedly said I had these games for sale before. The only game ever listed was JD and I changed my mind and pulled it down. Never was my TOM or FH ever for sale please direct me to where this was as its a suprise to me. Also since you are new to this maybe you should learn the difference between restored games, and routed players condition games. Also my parts costs alone are more than I am asking.

#5623 3 years ago

Since this thread is all over the place at moment I’m going to keep with the trend, lol. Anyone looking to sell or trade one of those cool 60 in 1 home build arcade cocktail tables? I saw one on either craigslist or Facebook awhile back that was 1,200 in 1 which would be even better.

#5624 3 years ago
Quoted from stephenshane237:

Fieldsweeper you have now repeatedly said I had these games for sale before. The only game ever listed was JD and I changed my mind and pulled it down. Never was my TOM or FH ever for sale please direct me to where this was as its a suprise to me. Also since you are new to this maybe you should learn the difference between restored games, and routed players condition games. Also my parts costs alone are more than I am asking.

Someone else was the one who mentioned you already had a few of them for sale. But you also have a listing several times for TOTAN.

All I was saying is I didn't see how it was worth so much more, only then did someone post why and I even said that its not baseless I just didn't see how it still could garner so much more. Like restoring most cars You spend more than you could sell it for. Maybe not here.

BUT with that said, I never said you were full of shit etc. I just politely said I cant see how that can be worth so much more. A premium perhaps. but maybe not that much.

#5625 3 years ago

I sold TOTAN and IJ as a package to a collector in california for $24,000 FYI, you specifically said the TOM and FH were listed several times you said it twice like you were positive ? Just correcting you also have sold about 30 other full restorations over time, I don’t just pull numbers out of nowhere. But I am sure you are an expert at pricing and all things pinball. In other news I will post in classifieds as soon as I get back in town.

#5626 3 years ago

I just didn't see how it still could garner so much more. Like restoring most cars You spend more than you could sell it for. Maybe not here.

After going through a full resto with my FH I can attest to cost of making one perfect and $8k would not cover it in my case. I think $8k on one that's finished, dialed in, and is as close to nib as any other that exists is a very fair deal.
2 years ago I would've also felt a fully restored game is not worth the price difference - and to many its not. There's a huge gap between a 30 year old players game thats "nice" and completely new restoration. After spending a little more time in the hobby you will probably find this out first hand. The seller admitted that the parts alone cost more than his asking price so he's still losing $ not even accounting for labor hours which follows with your car restoration comparison. I'm still a newbie at just a couple years in the hobby and would still not think of publicly shooting someone's price down. Whats the purpose, even if you did know what you were talking about?

#5627 3 years ago

Soooooo, any pinball machines going to be listed in Ohio anytime soon??

#5628 3 years ago

All I was saying is (blah blah blah..)

You're new here so I'm going to give you a clue: your ~25% post rating (check your forum section) puts you on track to join the worst of the worst posters here. Not sure why you want to die on a price-police hill 2 weeks after joining the site, but whatever.. just sayin.

#5629 3 years ago

I'm got a nice taxi with all next plastics and hardtop installed and an extra take off ramp.
$5000.

#5630 3 years ago

There is a guy in Columbus that sells new builds 60 - 1 cocktail for around 600.

All you have to do to add a 1200 - 1 is buy a new jamma board and plug in.

Pm me I can send you contact info

Quoted from athenspin:

Since this thread is all over the place at moment I’m going to keep with the trend, lol. Anyone looking to sell or trade one of those cool 60 in 1 home build arcade cocktail tables? I saw one on either craigslist or Facebook awhile back that was 1,200 in 1 which would be even better.

#5631 3 years ago

Did somebody say something about donuts? How much?

#5632 3 years ago
Quoted from paddlepaw:

Did somebody say something about donuts? How much?

New in the box or day old?

#5633 3 years ago

Don't you guys have an election coming up soon??

Sorry, bad Canadian humour....(see how that word is spelled properly??

#5634 3 years ago

NIB for sure.

#5635 3 years ago
Quoted from athenspin:

I got one, what ya got for trade?

#5636 3 years ago

Anyone want to buy a party zone?

CPR Mirrored Back Glass
ColorDMD
Pinsound board with custom mix
Flipper Fidelity Speakers.
All LED.
GI OCD Board.
Mint Flame polished ramps.
New UV reactive cabinet decals (in a tube)
New flipper coils and rebuilt Captain mechanism.

It’s in my garage. I keep thinking about sanding it down and doing the cabinet but I just don’t want to right now. Easy pickup.

Asking $3950 but entertaining reasonable cash offers.

Video available to show game play and to hear the custom audio mix full of amazing 90’s dance music

No trades at this time.

Machine - For Sale
Party Zone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Party Zone fully shopped. Price dropped. Make a reasonable offer. CPR Mirrored Backglass. Original translite included. ColorDMD Pinsound Pro board. Wired for stereo with Fli...”
2020-10-14
Solon, OH
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 438 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5637 3 years ago

AND I WAS TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT WAS FOR SALE!. You came in here to complain and nothing more. YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT A POST IN HERE IS FUCKING AS OFF TOPIC AS IT CAN GET.

Dude. Stop.

While you're ahead. er, rather, not as far behind as you could be.

Yeah those games are probably somewhat overpriced IMO, but it's been discussed. Move on. No need for a full page / an entire percent of this thread to be about it.

#5638 3 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Dude. Stop.
While you're ahead. er, rather, not as far behind as you could be.
Yeah those games are probably somewhat overpriced IMO, but it's been discussed. Move on. No need for a full page / an entire percent of this thread to be about it.

#5639 3 years ago

Anyone ever eat a soup sandwich?

#5640 3 years ago

Anyone selling a road kings?

Asking again as my first post was lost along some idiot’s babbling.

#5641 3 years ago

JD is a 1400 game

Sorry I'm old around here

#5642 3 years ago
Quoted from timtim:

JD is a 1400 game
Sorry I'm old around here

I'll sell you mine for 1399 and not a penny less.

#5643 3 years ago

I just listed a cheap players Night Rider and some used playfields. I also still have a fully rebuilt Laser Cue and a Rock. I would also consider a 2 or 3 for 1 trade on the games I have listed. I really need to make space.

Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “I have a used White Water playfield set from some a playfield swap I did. It has some planking but not much wear otherwise. This will need to be picked up. I will not ship.”
2020-10-15
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 155 times
Machine - For Sale
Night Rider EM Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “For sale is a nice playing, players quality game. I have cleaned the playfield, installed new translucent silicone rings, installed cool white GI bulbs, rebuilt the pop bumpers wi...”
2020-10-13
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 232 times
Machine - For Sale
Rock Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “For sale is a shopped Gottlieb Rock in need of MPU repair. I have done a full tear-down, cleaning and rebuild of the playfield. It has LEDS in the GI and translucent silicone ri...”
2020-10-06
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 508 times
Machine - For Sale
Laser Cue Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is my fully rebuilt Laser Cue. This game has spent the majority of its life in a home with very little plays put on. The cabinet and playfield are in very nice conditi...”
2020-09-28
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 277 times

#5644 3 years ago

Laser Cue is a great game. Single ball but very fast and it has all the cool classic Williams sounds, along with a Taxi-style bell. Would recommend.

#5645 3 years ago

You guys are right. I am sorry for questioning his price. I do not want to ruin my rep just because I was unsure about why his price was higher than market price.

My Apologies.

#5646 3 years ago

I have a HUO AC/DC Vault with ColorDMD, Pinnovators subwoofer / headphone, etc. in the marketplace. This is the non-Luci edition. I'm the first owner. IM me if interested. Thanks.

#5647 3 years ago
Quoted from Brady2Gronk:

I have a HUO AC/DC Vault with ColorDMD, Pinnovators subwoofer / headphone, etc. in the marketplace. This is the non-Luci edition. I'm the first owner. IM me if interested. Thanks.

What is the difference in the LUCI vs non luci one?

#5648 3 years ago

What is the difference in the LUCI vs non luci one?

Cartoon chics or fugly dudes

#5649 3 years ago

Probably driving thru cleveland area next weekend. Looking for nice examples of em, early solid state, alpha, dmd, doesnt matter. If i havent owned it, i want it

#5650 3 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Probably driving thru cleveland area next weekend. Looking for nice examples of em, early solid state, alpha, dmd, doesnt matter. If i havent owned it, i want it

All pins must be run by his drinking buddy and manager(me) no decision to buy or sell are done sober.

There are 9,459 posts in this topic. You are on page 113 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/113 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.