FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,486 posts in this topic. You are on page 110 of 190.
#5451 3 years ago

Price drop..

#5452 3 years ago
Quoted from MonsieurCS:

anyone selling a Ripley's?

There is one in metro Detroit on CL

#5453 3 years ago

I have a customer looking for an Addams Family. LMK if anyone is looking to part with one.

#5454 3 years ago

WTB grand lizard.

#5455 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “This is for head only. SEE PICTURES. What you see in head is what you get. Head and everything thing in/attached. No boards! Make offer. Someone painted black but I know fo...”
2020-08-25
Massillon, OH
123 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 190 times

Anyone need a solid head off of a 1978 Bally for a project? Structurally sound.
Make offer
Thank you

#5456 3 years ago

I have a nice shopped Stern Split Second and a HUO Paragon available. Ads to be posted in the next week.

#5457 3 years ago

Want to trade, BTTF for BSD.

#5458 3 years ago

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Up for your consideration is an original backglass out of a Rocky and Bullwinkle. It does have the common wear spot on Bullwinkle's nose but the rest remains in EXCELLENT conditio...”
2020-08-27
Massillon, OH
200 (OBO)
Archived after: 64 days
Viewed: 173 times

#5459 3 years ago

Other - For Sale
Service cart Archived
“Pre 1980 service cart. USA. 4" Casters are nice and lock. Good for shopping and pinball repair. Has built in outlets with extention cord. 24 inches high 20x15 inches table to...”
2020-08-28
Massillon, OH
50 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 69 times

#5460 3 years ago

Anybody have a nice TOTAN they may be looking to sell PM me ,,, Thanks pinheads ...

#5461 3 years ago

I got a very nice Shadow $3600 (OBO) contact me for pics will be listing it on the marketplace soon thanks

#5462 3 years ago

Who's wanting to shake loose their Grand Lizard?

#5463 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Who's wanting to shake loose their Grand Lizard?

With Outside Edge recently releasing a hardtop for Grand Lizard, I think you'll have more luck getting someone to shake loose an Earthshaker...

#5464 3 years ago

Looking for a solid state winter project. All conditions considered. PM me if you have anything. Thanks!

#5465 3 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Looking for a solid state winter project. All conditions considered. PM me if you have anything. Thanks!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-soccer-kings-3#post-5812447

#5466 3 years ago

Boy, you really almost had me here. But it's *soccer*. The theme just kills it for me. What's up? Heard you are moving or something. I just did that too. Down to one game now myself.

#5467 3 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Boy, you really almost had me here. But it's *soccer*. The theme just kills it for me. What's up? Heard you are moving or something. I just did that too. Down to one game now myself.

Ya, moving again, selling everything to fund the down payment, ill rebuy after my house sells

#5468 3 years ago

I have a Deadpool Pro I'm thinking about trading if that loosens up any games from anyone. Looking for something that's about an even trade or me adding cash to trade up, don't want to trade significantly down or two-for-one.

#5469 3 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

I have a Deadpool Pro I'm thinking about trading if that loosens up any games from anyone. Looking for something that's about an even trade or me adding cash to trade up, don't want to trade significantly down or two-for-one.

Pinaddikt is looking for a deadpool

#5470 3 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Wish I had something to trade I know you want Mac Attack lol.

#5471 3 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

WaddleJrJr - PM sent

amkoepfer - Thanks for the tip

#5472 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinaddikt:

waddlejrjr - PM sent
amkoepfer - Thanks for the tip

No problem. Just sell it to me when im back into buying and youre done with it. Jeffery is a good guy to deal with

#5473 3 years ago

Thinking about selling my vault AC/DC Premium with ColorDMD. Original owner; HUO. Cincinnati area. Great condition. Let me know if you might be interested. Only trade I’d consider would be Elvira HOH.

#5474 3 years ago

Anyone have a GOTG pro they are thinking of moving?

#5475 3 years ago

Have a regular ebd I'm going to list soon. Really nice shape. Needs some work on the sound and GI fuse is blown. Havent had a chance to look at it yet.

Added over 4 years ago:

Game is spoken for.

#5476 3 years ago

Actually been considering getting rid of my Mac Attack. Not sure how to price it so would rather do a trade just make me a trade offer if your interested and I'll get you pics thanks.

#5477 3 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Actually been considering getting rid of my Mac Attack. Not sure how to price it so would rather do a trade just make me a trade offer if your interested and I'll get you pics thanks.

Mac attack is a cool looking game! Id be curious to know what it goes for

#5478 3 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Have a regular ebd I'm going to list soon. Really nice shape. Needs some work on the sound and GI fuse is blown. Havent had a chance to look at it yet.

PM sent

#5479 3 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

God you guys are assholes...
Let me correct my post
Here’s what I should’ve asked originally:
I have a flaming pile of crap transformers.
Does anyone want to trade it for another dud game called ghostbusters?

I brought this up a few months back but I'm still interested in this trade if anyone is getting tired of Ghostbusters and wants a nice TFLE
PM me
Thanks

#5480 3 years ago

#5481 3 years ago

I have an Elvira and the party monsters I'll be selling. Game plays good and most of the game is LEDS asking $3300 (OBO). Will be listing it on the marketplace later with pics thanks

#5482 3 years ago

just posted my Elvira and the party monsters $3300 (OBO) thanks.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully Working Elvira most of the game has LEDS in it. Cabinet is in Decent shape just a bit of fade playfield is also Decent for an Elvira. Game is a reimport but the inside of th...”
2020-09-02
Chippewa, PA
3,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 483 times

#5483 3 years ago

Looking to trade my HUO Star Trek pro with Aurich package towards a JP Pro or BK SoR. Based in Michigan but will be in Ohio for cannabis business this weekend and can meet up!

#5484 3 years ago
Quoted from Wanimal:

Looking to trade my HUO Star Trek pro with Aurich package towards a JP Pro or BK SoR. Based in Michigan but will be in Ohio for cannabis business this weekend and can meet up!

My kind of ad , lol.

#5485 3 years ago
Quoted from Wanimal:

Cannibusiness. I like it

#5486 3 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Cannibusiness. I like it

Hahaha. I used to do IT work, but have end stage cancer and decided to start making clean & affordable meds for people with my buddy. MUCH more fulfilling then doing work orders all day.

#5487 3 years ago

Jack*Bot is up for sale on FB Marketplace.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/353926402294861/

Sold

#5488 3 years ago

just listed my AFMr:LE in the marketplace.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “listing my AFMr:LE Green trim for sale including CGC LE topper. very low plays. purchased from Joe at PinballStar. No issues or blemishes with machine. Still in perfect shape. I wi...”
2020-09-03
North Canton, OH
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 436 times
Contributed to Pinside

also plan to list my MBr:LE soon. Have to get pics first. let me know if there is any interest.

#5490 3 years ago

Family Guy. HUO I am original owner. ColorDMD and LED with Cliffy protectors.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3502891576440318/

Pending sale...

#5491 3 years ago

Heavily customized Party Zone with Pinsound, ColorDMD and CPR Mirrored backglass. New UV reactive cabinet decals. Pinball Pro speakers. Perfect ramps. Flame polished.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1192796524434891/

#5492 3 years ago

Just listed BM66 and DI LE in NW Ohio

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Batman 66 Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling a beautiful BM66 for a friend. Great game. Has 2200 plays on it. Game is in perfect condition all the way around. Cabinet, playfield, translite all look like it just ca...”
2020-09-03
Monclova, OH
6,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 432 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Dialed In LE Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling a beautiful DI for a friend. Game is in excellent condition. Plays 100%. No issues or damage anywhere. Has the full printed manual. Looks like it just came out of the b...”
2020-09-03
Monclova, OH
7,450 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 355 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5493 3 years ago

No donation to the site AND no ad here.

#5494 3 years ago

I have a friend with cash looking to get into the hobby.

Anyone want to part with a Dirty Harry, World Cup or Austin powers?

Let me know.

Thanks

#5495 3 years ago

Just listed a beautiful Johnny Mnemonic for sale in NW Ohio. New decals applied. Game is excellent.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Johnny Mnemonic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Beautiful JM. Need the room. Working 100%. Hand works perfectly. Playfield is beautiful with no wear. Cabinet has new decals applied. These are always faded. New decals look...”
2020-09-04
Monclova, OH
3,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 352 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5496 3 years ago

Long shot. Anyone from Ohio looking for Elvira HoH. Would love to get this tron if we can work out 3 wAy trade

#5497 3 years ago

I have three fully rebuilt games available right now, including a true HUO Paragon. I also have a nice Laser Cue which will be available in the next week or so.

Machine - For Sale
Theatre of Magic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale or trade is my rebuilt, fully working Theatre of Magic. This has been in a long-term collection for over 20 years now. The game was just disassembled with every part ...”
2020-09-04
Pittsburgh, PA
6,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 264 times
Machine - For Sale
Paragon Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For sale is a true HOME USE ONLY Paragon. I bought this out of the same house it had been in for over 40 years. Pictures do not do justice to the condition of this game. Cabin...”
2020-09-04
Pittsburgh, PA
2,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 406 times
Machine - For Sale
Split Second Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale or trade is a rather rare Stern Spit Second. This is a 4-flipper, wide body pinball machine with an upper playfield. It is also the last machine produced and designed by...”
2020-09-04
Pittsburgh, PA
2,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 208 times

#5498 3 years ago

just listed my MBr:LE in the marketplace.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “listing my MBr:LE for sale including CGC LE topper. low plays. purchased from Joe at PinballStar. machine is mint. let me know if other pictures are needed. machine is located i...”
2020-09-04
North Canton, OH
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 321 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5499 3 years ago

Will be listing a RIBON soon. No issues, has really nice Playfield with one wear spot by scoop, does not affect game play in anyway. Cabinet really nice, and DMD works 100%. PM for price and and more details.

#5500 3 years ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

Will be listing a RIBON soon. No issues, has really nice Playfield with one wear spot by scoop, does not affect game play. Cabinet really nice, and DMD works 100%. PM for price and and more details.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice condition RIBON for sale. Works 100% and plays great. Playfield nice. One wear spot by the lower playfield, cabinet looks good, left side of the head has a chip. Other than th...”
2020-09-05
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 812 times

Add posted.

There are 9,486 posts in this topic. You are on page 110 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/110?hl=alexmogil and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.