FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,489 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 190.
#501 9 years ago

Guy around the corner has a 1960 Tropical Queen (no flippers) for whatever is fair price. Pretty clean for it's age, but I'm sure it needs some work.

#502 9 years ago

Coming up next - will be for sale after I go through it.

IMG_4540.JPGIMG_4540.JPG
#503 9 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Looking for a wedgehead or other single player EM.

So,e dude has had a wedge head up for like 6 months on CL. He wants 1600 for it though.

#504 9 years ago

I have a king of diamonds project for sale. All plastics there, back glass is damn near perfect, cab is really bad but structurally good, playfield needs redone. I'd let it go real cheap, great project. Topside is torn down already for the restore. PM me for pics, haven't taken them yet so could be a few days.

#505 9 years ago

looking for a Bram Stoker's Dracula

#506 9 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

So,e dude has had a wedge head up for like 6 months on CL. He wants 1600 for it though.

Depending on he wedgehead it could be a good deal. I doubt it though if it's been up for 6 months.
My brother has several single players Collin, with some perhaps that he can part with in trade or sale.
One's he may consider-
Minizag
Yukon (special edition, this a really really fun game)

He also has cowpoke and majorettes but cowpoke will never leave and Majorettes is a pretty expensive one.

I have a melody that I'd consider but it too is a more rare and expensive wedgehead.

He may have more that I cant remember, just PM Davideokills

#507 9 years ago

Thanks for the replies, guys! I'm probably most interested in 3-inch flipper games at the moment. Would love to find an Abra Ca Dabra, or one of the other popular later Gottliebs.

#508 9 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Which CL? I looked at Cinci and Louisville and wasn't finding anything. Likely overpriced, but if it's something like a Centigrade 37 or Atlantis in good shape, I'd be interested.

#509 9 years ago

Collin- good luck with the quest. I have been looking for a Atlantis for a bit and cant find anything for under $1000. Great game.

#510 9 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Which CL? I looked at Cinci and Louisville and wasn't finding anything. Likely overpriced, but if it's something like a Centigrade 37 or Atlantis in good shape, I'd be interested.

Also, a tip for you CL hunters. If you have IOS, there is a CL app that lets you pick all the CL locations you want to search at once, so you don't have to keep going into different CL locations like the website. So I always have mine set to search Cinci, Indy, Cbus, lexington, louisville etc and it will bring up a big ass list of results.

cincinnati.craigslist.org link

#511 9 years ago

Thanks, Mike! I'm not opposed to paying over a grand for the right game

#512 9 years ago

That big hit is kind of a great game. Unique as well.

#513 9 years ago

Yeah, it looks cool, but that price is insane. Seems like he has it priced higher than a Centigrade 37.

#514 9 years ago

I am mulling over Michiganpinball's El Dorado, but $1300 seems a couple hundred high. Any thoughts?

#515 9 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

I am mulling over Michiganpinball's El Dorado, but $1300 seems a couple hundred high. Any thoughts?

I've been looking for an EM too. But its more than I would pay. Id be good with $800, PF is really nice, some flake on BF lowers the value IMO. A mint one is worth that $$ all day.

#516 9 years ago

Some slippage in EM's $1200 for a minty. under $1000 for the one in MI. Just an opinion

#517 9 years ago

Figured being in Ohio that I'd post it here too. I'm looking for a Class of 1812.

#518 9 years ago

The eldorado is priced right. I have been thinking about picking it up myself. It really matters what that backglass is like. I don't expect perfection but if it's flaky all over, no. Roy Parker art and low production games generally hold or increase in value more. That backglass is great but the playfield is very 2 dimensional. Gameplay is excellent though.

#519 9 years ago

Have a shadow for sale in Akron. Will get some pictures up shortly.

#520 9 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Have a Shadow for sale in Akron. Will get some pictures up shortly.

I thought you loved Shadow!?

#522 9 years ago

Love the wedgeheads. Only one I'd let go under 1k that we have is Bank A Ball. And if anyone has a Class of 1812 to part with I'm interested too.

#524 9 years ago

EM. Listed as Cleveland but.....actually in NY....if anyone was interested. Looks decent, good price:

cleveland.craigslist.org link

#525 9 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

EM. Listed as Cleveland but.....actually in NY....if anyone was interested. Looks decent, good price:

I'd probably pick that up if it was actually in Cleveland and not NY.

Fire! CE has been playing pretty good for a month now so I feel comfortable selling/trading without worrying it is going to flake out on someone when they bring it home. Let me know if you are interested.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-fire-champagne-edition#post-2194832

#526 9 years ago
Quoted from davideokills:

Fire! CE has been playing pretty good for a month now so I feel comfortable selling/trading without worrying it is going to flake out on someone when they bring it home. Let me know if you are interested.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-fire-champagne-edition#post-2194832

I had a question about Fire!. What is the difference between CE and the regular one?

#528 9 years ago

Yeah, guess I should thought to do that haha. Cool. I think I might be getting one of these soon from a friend that no longer wants it. Seems like a cool enough game.

#529 9 years ago

I'm interested in Stern SM, let me know if anyone has one they want to sell or trade.

#530 9 years ago

Looking for a Fair priced Funhouse in the Cleveland area!!!

#531 9 years ago

I've got a NF, WH2O and project FS for sale.

#532 9 years ago

What the heck is a project FS?

#533 9 years ago
Quoted from jnauman:

I've got a NF, WH2O and project FS for sale.

PM sent on Wh20

#534 9 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

What the heck is a project FS?

Future Spa?

#535 9 years ago

Flintstones. I am guess this because there are two in his collection

#536 9 years ago

Looking for Globetrotters, TX-Sector and Whirlwind.

#537 9 years ago

Project Flinstones.

Will have photos for all that have PMd by Monday.

#538 9 years ago

Looking for a cosmetically good blackout ... Can be non-working. Thx.

#539 9 years ago
Quoted from sleethering:

Looking for Globetrotters, TX-Sector and Whirlwind.

I tried to get dave to buy that TX sector a month ago, was like 1500, tough to find. If I see any of these or if you see one in Michigan I may be able to pick it up for you

#540 9 years ago

I kind of want a BSD.

also a Gtb sys 80b populated playfield to swap into a spring break cabinet.

#541 9 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

If I see any of these or if you see one in Michigan I may be able to pick it up for you

Good lookin' out. I appreciate it!

#542 9 years ago

HUO POTC for sale, LEDS, cannon mods, pirate head shooter, etc....Pics available, PM me your email addy.

#543 9 years ago

Finally got around to taking pics of my shadow for those of you that contacted me.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-shadow-ne-ohio

20150123_163512.jpg20150123_163512.jpg

#544 9 years ago

Looking to trade my Checkpoint. Games I'm looking for are:
Dr Dude, Game Show, Party Zone. May also be interested in Taxi or Diner.
Thanks!

#545 9 years ago

I'm not too sure on the price (not sure of the rarity of this machine...worth $1500?) but I know some of you were looking for older machines, not mine, so don't complain

columbus.craigslist.org link

#546 9 years ago
Quoted from ilovegames007:

Looking for a Fair priced Funhouse in the Cleveland area!!!

There's an unfair priced one on CL.

#547 9 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

Quoted from davideokills:

I grabbed it last night. It was 10 minutes away for me so I couldn't pass it up. It's my first EM, started a thread here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/joined-the-em-club-1977-williams-rancho

#548 9 years ago

Anyone have any oddball stuff for sale (Zaccaria, Recel, Segasa, Sonic, Gameplan, Playmatic, ect)??

#549 9 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

Anyone have any oddball stuff for sale (Zaccaria, Recel, Segasa, Sonic, Gameplan, Playmatic, ect)??

I know someone selling a Zach locomotion - if you want I'll put you in touch with him

#550 9 years ago

I have a playmatic New World. I could possibly bring it to the Ohio show if interested.

There are 9,489 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/11 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.