FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,486 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 190.
#5401 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Making room for More pins?

No, it looks like i am going to be moving in a cpl months so im going to downsize for awhile until i figure out what im going to do with the pins. Just keeping my high end lineup for now

#5402 3 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

No, it looks like i am going to be moving in a cpl months so im going to downsize for awhile until i figure out what im going to do with the pins. Just keeping my high end lineup for now

That stinks but I’m sure you’ll still have an awesome line up even if it’s smaller

#5403 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

That stinks but I’m sure you’ll still have an awesome line up even if it’s smaller

I just dont know space yet. My current basement is 2k sq feet finished, new basement is probably 1200 with lower ceilings and steps i dont like. I may use the extra garage workshop thats heated, or maybe build a pinbarn

#5404 3 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

I just dont know space yet. My current basement is 2k sq feet finished, new basement is probably 1200 with lower ceilings and steps i dont like. I may use the extra garage workshop thats heated, or maybe build a pinbarn

Pinbarn! Great idea

#5405 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Pinbarn! Great idea

Great idea until i look at the cost!

#5406 3 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Going to be listing some stuff to clear out my game room soon. Gottlieb aquarius, zacc soccer kings, possibly a space station but my buddy has first dibs. About 30 ball bowler back glasses, maybe a dart board and a sticker machine

Hey Andy! SirScott and the bourbon crew invite you to a zoom bourbon social

#5407 3 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Hey Andy! SirScott and the bourbon crew invite you to a zoom bourbon social

if i wasnt at work id be there!

#5408 3 years ago

Jurassic Park posted

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Only reason I am selling is to fund for a Premium. JP pro,. HUO plays like new, has a good amount of plays, all original. Playfield is good, cabinet is great. Will add pics soon. ...”
2020-08-12
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 762 times

#5409 3 years ago

Andy. Where’s your new place going to be?

#5410 3 years ago

Pin*Bot and TFTC both pending pickup. BSD may be shortly as well.

Still have a ToM and an X-Men Pro available for sale/trade outside Pittsburgh.

#5411 3 years ago

Deopped the price on my World Challenge soccer $1200 thanks

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully working World Challenge Soccer plays good. Only con on the machine is it had some wear near the flippers on the PF. Has some touch ups done to it to make it look better. Rest...”
2020-07-28
Chippewa, PA
1,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 1045 times

#5412 3 years ago

Will probably be listing a Bally Nip-it in the next couple of days

#5413 3 years ago

Anyone selling a JP premium?

#5414 3 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

Pin*Bot and TFTC both pending pickup. BSD may be shortly as well.
Still have a ToM and an X-Men Pro available for sale/trade outside Pittsburgh.

How much for Xmen? I don't see an ad for it on your profile. Thanks!

#5415 3 years ago

Anyone in Ohio ready to sell a Funhouse? Been looking for a long time.

#5416 3 years ago

Looks like i will be selling space station. The local guy cant buy right now. Will place ad after work

#5417 3 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Looks like i will be selling space station. The local guy cant buy right now. Will place ad after work

I'll give you $1001 for it

#5418 3 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

How much for Xmen? I don't see an ad for it on your profile. Thanks!

Ad has been posted! Sorry for the delay.

#5419 3 years ago

I might be interested in buying a space invaders if anyone is interested thanks

#5420 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Wonka has 180 plays. Playfield has slight bubbling around posts but no chipping at all and one of the better looking ones out there. I have a spare playfield, art blades, topper, t...”
2020-08-10
Marysville, OH
9,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 1400 times
I got a wonka for sale and trade tons of extras.

#5421 3 years ago

I'm in the market for a nice TOTAN.

#5422 3 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

I'm in the market for a nice TOTAN.

I was you a month ago. It took me a year to find the right one close enough to home. Hope you find one. They have been popping up lately.

#5423 3 years ago

Just put up a very nice FIRE! in NW Ohio

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fire! Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “A friend is selling his very nice FIRE! Game plays 100%. Was just shopped. Cabinet is very nice with a few dings and touch ups. Looks great. Playfield is one of the best I’v...”
2020-08-15
Monclova, OH
2,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 382 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5424 3 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

I was you a month ago. It took me a year to find the right one close enough to home. Hope you fine one. They have been popping up lately.

Appreciated! Yeah there were quite a few recently, but the timing was not good for me. Now I am ready to accept one with open arms.

#5425 3 years ago
Quoted from Buckeyepin:

Anyone in Ohio ready to sell a Funhouse? Been looking for a long time.

Oh crap, just sold my Funhouse and spent yesterday preparing for shipping; it was picked up today by STI!

I have some parts left from the restoration and a NOS Rudy Head frame which has two mini coils in it for the eyes left & right! Might even have anothe manual or two so if anyone needs these, let me know.

#5426 3 years ago

Just listed a Bride Of Pinbot with new playfield and much more. Coming in the next few days 5 more pins.

#5427 3 years ago
Quoted from tonyhoff1:

Just listed a Bride Of Pinbot with new playfield and much more. Coming in the next few days 5 more pins.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/100815

#5429 3 years ago

Anyone thinking of selling a SlugFest?

#5430 3 years ago

Just listed my Gold Rush for sale fully working asking $800(OBO) thanks

Machine - For Sale
Gold Rush Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully Working Gold Rush that plays good and has all new rubbers. Has some planking on the right side of the PF doesn't really affect the ball, back glass is in great shape. Just lo...”
2020-08-17
Chippewa, PA
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 563 times

#5431 3 years ago

I will be listing my Willy Wonka SE for sale soon I am the original owner low plays and the game has not been moved since it was unboxed. Plays fast looks super, only Mod is RGB light strip that ties into the GI to light up back end of the playfield. Asking $6800

Added over 4 years ago:

Game is sold. Thanks for the interest since it sold to another Pinsider I will donate to Pinside

#5432 3 years ago

Listed my corvette if anyone is interested before I toss it on Facebook. I’m about an hour from Toledo but always willing to meet within reason

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/100952

#5433 3 years ago

Im going to be listing a Star Trek Prem soon if anyone is intrested 6200

#5434 3 years ago

I have a Star Trek Pinball Topper by Laseriffic for sale. I acquired in my last purchase and Im not going to use it since it was not hooked up. Like new condition and its wired for the Stern Spike system (but im sure you can use it on the other Trek games as well). According to the Laseriffic site it comes with a remote. I dont have the remote. $100 pick up or $120 shipped.

Thanks
Rob

#5435 3 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/100976
not far from the boarder. Probably about 40 mins. Let me know if you are interested in a trade.

#5436 3 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Still looking for the Bad Girls...”
2020-09-01
Indianapolis, IN
Wanted
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 284 times

Still looking for Gottlieb Bad Girls...

#5437 3 years ago

Hi everyone,

I'm interested in a World Cup Soccer 94 if anyone nearby has one they are interested in letting go.

I have a No Fear for trade or regular old cash.

#5438 3 years ago

Making adds soon for NGG shadow dr who Getaway Metallica and a few more.

#5439 3 years ago

Its with a sad heart that im selling my collection. I am moving and my house hasnt sold in time so ill be selling everything and buying an equal value collection after i sell my house. Currently i have

Space station -- sold
Deadpool pro-- sold
Star wars premium -- sold
Soccer kings
Aquarius
Iron maiden pro -- pending
Afmr special
Bksor pre
Bm66 pre

Pm for details, getting things together now for individual ads

#5440 3 years ago

Haven't heard from the buyer so I listed Gold Rush again. Dropping the price to $700 i also have a Space Shuttle i would sell. The space shuttle is in decent shape but doesn't have sound. Tried messing with the sound but I have too many other projects $1,150 for space shuttle pm if your interested in that one thanks.

Machine - For Sale
Gold Rush Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully Working Gold Rush that plays good and has all new rubbers. Has some planking on the right side of the PF doesn't really affect the ball, back glass is in great shape. Just lo...”
2020-08-17
Chippewa, PA
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 563 times

#5441 3 years ago

bm66 and afmr ads posted. Waiting on the others until i find out of friends want them

#5442 3 years ago

I'll join the "making ads soon" club. Nice clean Baywatch coming up. 100% Comet LED, Color DMD, topper, new power supply, spare PINLED flipper board and some other random extras like original manual. If you have interest let me know but ad should be up as soon as I can get some pics.

#5443 3 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

I'll join the "making ads soon" club. Nice clean Baywatch coming up. 100% Comet LED, Color DMD, topper, new power supply, spare PINLED flipper board and some other random extras like original manual. If you have interest let me know but ad should be up as soon as I can get some pics.

Nice!

#5444 3 years ago

I also will be making ads at some point

Nice 1980 James bond gottlieb playfield is cherry
Glass is good and sealed

Also thinking of letting go of some classic arcades
All working
Original Pac man could use repainted
Dk jr ----very nice survivor comes w new side art and t molding and instruction decals
And galaga picture and game work great -- cabinet not that good but presentable wear at bottom

All upright versions

Willing to trade or take offers

#5445 3 years ago

Customer decided to let go of an over the top restored whirlwind - come and get it.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Whirlwind Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Fully restored Whirlwind - Cabinet restored with new decals, new coin door, auto clear on the back with rescreened warning text. New topper plastic, new rectifier box. All armor is...”
2020-08-23
Middletown, OH
5,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 1017 times
Contributed to Pinside

Also have a fully restored black knight original ready to go.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Full restoration including: Complete cabinet sanded, stenciled (no decal) and topped off with automotive clearcoat. Custom metallic black armor. New shooter housing, start button, ...”
2020-08-21
Middletown, OH
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 1731 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5446 3 years ago

Looking for a Tales from the Crypt TFTC for my lovely bride as a wedding gift.
HBO. Help a Brother Out.

Thx Lee

#5447 3 years ago

I have a HUO Wheel of Fortune with less than 250 plays. Game is mint.. Looking to TRADE.

+/- CASH

Theatre of Magic
Star Wars Premium
Tales of Arabian Nights
Funhouse
Mousin Around
Rocky and Bullwinkle
Tales from Crypt

#5448 3 years ago

Picked up and Addams Family today with a new Uninstalled CPR Gold playfield. The current playfield isn’t terrible and I’m leaning towards not doing a full restore. If I am not going to do a full restore I would sell the CPR if anyone in Ohio needs if for a current project restore they are doing. The Silver is $800 right now on CPRs website so I’m thinking it’s worth at least that. And you can see it in person before buying. PM me if interested and I can send pictures.

#5449 3 years ago

anyone selling a Ripley's?

#5450 3 years ago

TNT Amusements in PA

There are 9,486 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/109?hl=ktuhde and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.